Dooney Days
99 Members and 17723 Guests Online

Mickey-Wick's Activity

Re: Theresa's Toy Shop - Let It Snow (Or Not)!

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs, Mom to Mom Blogs 1386417091.183

Jackie last nite on the show you wore that purple dress I feel as though you are too heavy chested and it looked as if you were wearing a bathing suit on top. It just didn't look professional you are too top heavy to wear that style Continue Reading

Re: Kathy Van Zeeland on ShopHQ

In All About Handbags 1385293875.583

I agree with you all, Kathy Van Zeelands purses do look cheapie and even Bruce's purses are not good looking anymore. It's nothing to his purses he needs to go with Kathy over to the other network. Besides, he's annoying to watch, he's all over the place talking too fast like he is on something, switching and swapping out the purses with the poor models. Bruce presents his purses in a kind of desparate (sp) fashion. In my opinion it was really tacky for QVC to have Kathy Van Zeeland come on the show the other day knowing that she is going over to Shop HQ very tacky. Good for her PLEASE GO... Continue Reading

Re: American Heart Association Walk - A Second Chance

In Health & Fitness, Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends 1384940858.713

If your "HEART" was in it you would have responded differently when the guest there on QVC fainted. You wouldn't have continued "SELLING" what kind of heart is that "DANO". It's all about the money huh? Continue Reading

Re: The Fashionably Early Gift

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs, Holiday Advice 1384861566.333

Good-Morning Jane, I know you stated that you were working on trying to get African American products ie Angels, Santa Claus etc. not to mention hair and make-up products. How about trying to get the MAC line. I'm just so tired of being left out, I'm a African American woman and it is a shame, I mean even with the make-up products there QVC uses mainly White females to sell their products and may have one token African American model. I will not buy anything else from QVC until I see a change. Any who Jane, I really enjoy you. Between you Leah & Rachele I pray that you my "Sisters" w... Continue Reading

Re: Mom Monday: Adventures in Mealtime

In Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1384770154.077

Morning Gabrielle, Are you pregnant again? Continue Reading

Re: Jayne’s Gift Favorites

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1354285149.883

Hi Jayne, why is the morning show called Jayne & Pat? Pat has been there why longer than you. I also feel as though you try to over talk Pat almost taking over is it because you hosts have to sell alot of products or you'll get the boot like for example Bob Bowersox? I notice you are hardly on air any more Continue Reading

Re: Dan Hughes's Gift Favorites

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1350569702.713

Dan after the guest fainted and the way you handled it was a shame it's all about the money and sales huh Dan. I'll never watch you again because in my opinion, when watching you, you just appear to be a "Sales Man". You are boring, Carolyn is the best Host there I wish Carolyn, Antonella(sp) and David Venable where the only one's hosting QVC they are the best. I'm sure your "VACATION" was a direct result on how you handled the guest who fainted. Continue Reading

Re: Thank You QVC!

In Q News, Hosts & Personalities 1344352842.857

gabreille Just wondering are you pregnant? If so congrats Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1