Just-Reduced Clearance
35 Members and 14541 Guests Online

purseaddiction's Activity

Re: A253949 Vintage GILI

In All About Handbags 1404648559.373

I was looking at this Vintage G.I.L.I and have not purchased any Romas yet. I did a search on EBAY and there was 2 Vintage G.I.L.I NWT for $299. For this price I had to try it out.Seller has good REP so I will give it a try. I am only 5"1" but usually were 2-3 heels and love big bags. Hope I can pull it off...... Awaiting delivery. Continue Reading

Re: Why Am I So Hooked On Handbags!!!

In All About Accessories 1379259646.26

I too have this terrible :) addiction as per my name...... I can spend Hours going round and round in the coach outlet stores finding the perfect bag or bags to go home with that day! I almost have to buy at least 1 bag every couple of weeks to satisfy my addiction!!! About 12 years ago I remember buying a La Diva cognac leather bag and I wore it til the corners started to get tattered. Now I change my bag daily to match my mood and outfit.. HELP!! Continue Reading

Re: ? oryany TSV

In All About Handbags 1378248857.947

Yes I would be interested in a Picture of something, Info pLease!!.thx Continue Reading

Re: How do you organize your handbags?

In All About Handbags 1375787307.237

I have my bags hanging on a product called Roomitup.com. It holds 7 bags max and I have 5 of them. I still have some hanging by plastic shower hooks in my small closet that has one of those wire organizers. Many display quite nicely there. I organize as best as I can by COLOUR so when I dress in the morning I can basically go to one area and take a quick look and then choose. :) Continue Reading

Oryany Fringe Bristol Bag! Colour Help please!

Started by purseaddiction in All About Handbags 1375749819.46

I wanted to buy one of the Oryany Fringe Bag A233941 but deciding between the SAND and the NAVY, I was hoping the SAND is like a Bone/Cream with brass hardware but not sure as some of the reviews seem to indicate. Does anyone have these bags to let me know ! Thanks Continue Reading

Re: Why Do We Get So Addicted To Handbags??

In All About Handbags 1357691510.39

Truly .... I think there is a little bit of obsessive compulsive in with the love affair with Handbags. To have the right size, colour, outside pockets, pattern, weight, handles......etc/ I love to change my bag daily depending on what outfit I am wearing. I like change. Sometimes I match to my boot colour as well. The thrill of opening the BOX and seeing if it makes you want to carry it right away. I cant help myself, hense my name!!!! Last edited on 1/8/2013 Continue Reading

Re: The Small or Mini Florentine Satchel

In Dooney & Bourke 1357645072.857

I have tried the Small Jones Nubuck and didnt find this style of bag very user friendly. Gorgeous but not practical for me. So I sent it back. I prefer a bag with an outside pocket and easy top access . Good luck! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have the Russel Tote?

In Dooney & Bourke 1357644914.61

On 1/7/2013 Rose Princess said: On 1/7/2013 purseaddiction said: I dont know if anyone just saw all the Small and Med russels that came up as is!!! They just kept coming in almost all the colours. OMG!I hope some other grabbed some as well. My Question though is- the Small QVC measurements are Diff than the Dooney measurements and also the medium is diff too! so If anyone can measure for Real that would be very helpful. I know the bottom is narrower than the top. The Dooney. com has it as 12 x 10.25 x 5 and QVC has 16.5 x 10.25x 6.5. Thats quite a diff. so please let me know the true measure... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone have the Russel Tote?

In Dooney & Bourke 1357601059.86

I dont know if anyone just saw all the Small and Med russels that came up as is!!! They just kept coming in almost all the colours. OMG!I hope some other grabbed some as well. My Question though is- the Small QVC measurements are Diff than the Dooney measurements and also the medium is diff too! so If anyone can measure for Real that would be very helpful. I know the bottom is narrower than the top. The Dooney. com has it as 12 x 10.25 x 5 and QVC has 16.5 x 10.25x 6.5. Thats quite a diff. so please let me know the true measurements!!! I grabbed a navy, natural, bordeau and a plum. I couldn... Continue Reading

Re: Happy New Year 2013!!!!!

In Dooney & Bourke 1357056924.603

Happy & Healthy New Year to all of the BAG Sisters!!!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 20
1 2 3 4 ...20Next