Handbag Clearance
114 Members and 12720 Guests Online

kd did's Activity

Re: Question about the TSV

In Judith Ripka 1391968414.943

Annabelle-yes I'm Denver. We go up a lot-but not as much as we used to when our boys were at home. We love the mountains, but wish the snow would stay up there! Smarty- I know exactly what you mean! That's why I asked for feedback, I wasn't sure if my expectations were out of whack, and I knew the ladies on this forum wouldn't steer me wrong! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1391964940.34

Thanks smarty! That's exactly the feedback I was looking for from others who have received theirs. Mine are very definitely potato shaped and the size difference is noticeable between the two strands. I will be patient and exchange-not a big deal. Thanks again! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1391960735.753

Thanks gtx- I agree the luster on the pearls is beautiful and overall the necklace is amazing. And I don't think you can beat the versatility of this piece and I'm already planning to purchase the additional pieces. I haven't been this excited about a piece of jewelry in a long time! I have no intention of returning, but was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. I'm thinking I might have gotten one that shouldn't have made it through quality control. I will check on exchanging. Thanks again! Continue Reading

Question about the TSV

Last Reply by kd did 1391968414.943 | Started by kd did in Judith Ripka

Ladies- I have a question for those of you that have received your TSV. I received mine today and while I love it, there is something off with the pearls on the necklace I received. One strand is fine, the other strand pearls get gradually a little larger and more oblong shaped toward the middle of the strand. They really don't match up with the other strand. Anyone else notice this on theirs? I'm a total pearl girl- so I can't decide whether I'm being crazy or if I should try to exchange. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks for your input! Continue Reading

Re: Ripka Green Chalcedony necklace....Delicious!

In Judith Ripka 1391826862.547

I knew that one was gonna be beautiful- going on my wish list for sure!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Pictures of TSV, So Many Possibilities

In Judith Ripka 1391824428.233

Beautiful pics-can't for mine to get here! Your pics have me contemplating the clad! Continue Reading

Re: Last show and I made it!

In Judith Ripka 1391396411.64

Enjoyed it ladies -can't wait for the reviews. Good night. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1391396015.26

Kap- I have a few gold rush pieces going back also......lol Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1391395785.25

Going to finish my little spree with the rolling bangle....... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1391395175.353

Sakuya-Now that's funny!!! ;) Continue Reading