Spring Fashion Days
97 Members and 15378 Guests Online

equss's Activity

Re: Pretty pink rings

In Judith Ripka 1424811338.703

Congrats Pepper on you beautiful new rings...particularly love that band ring in pink - looks gorgeous!!!! Wear in good health and enjoy. Continue Reading

Re: Paging BlingQueen re: Judith's 3-stone blue topaz sparkler

In Judith Ripka 1424802222.197

Thanks Sammy !! I was disappointed but when it just doesn't work makes sending it back an easy decision. Wear yours in good health and enjoy!! Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Had Rolfing Done??

In Health & Fitness 1424801867.76

Rolfers all graduate from the Rolfing school(can't recall the name of the institute). Structual integration is also deep tissue massage but they don't have the specific Rolfing certificate. So similar work but not identical certification. Don't let the terms throw you just keep doing that deep tissue work. One of my Rolfing sessions worked the jaw area... It happened to take away the Tmj that I went to a dentist for many times with no results. what I have found is the body stats holding the work for longer periods of time. I now go once a month and suspect I will continue. For me regular exer... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Had Rolfing Done??

In Health & Fitness 1424800731.467

I went through the 10 sessions of Rolfing and continued with maintenance sessions for a couple years. A few years ago I switched to structural integration and it has made a huge difference. I think the key is finding the correct person and maintaining. After years of misalignment or lack of breaking up that fascia it takes some time for the body to hold those changes. My range motion is much better with sessions and I always have to adjust the rear view mirror when I leave because I sit taller. Bodywork is important...it sure cured my tmj!! The jaw sessions are not fun but no pain no gain!! J... Continue Reading

Re: Paging BlingQueen re: Judith's 3-stone blue topaz sparkler

In Judith Ripka 1424794020.68

I think I may have been sent the incorrect size or the ring runs big. The blue is a beautiful color and I agree the metal is very thin. To me the lightness cheapened the look of the gallery .... but I understand at the price point that might be an expected trade off. If it fit I may have kept it just for the color of the stones, but it rolled on me. To be honest not sure it wouldn't have been top heavy even in the correct size? If I could get that color stone in a pretty little pendant I'd grab it! Those of you that love it enjoy!! Continue Reading

Re: GILI March TSV Backpack has SHIPPED!!!!

In All About Handbags 1424401826.58

As of feb 17th qvc no longer refunds original shipping. Shipping on this bag is pretty high so by the time you lose shipping both ways it would probably close to $20 or so....perhaps this was what Chi-town was referring to but I don't know??? It is keeping me from trying a color I am not sure about. its hard to know without seeing and feeling it in person. It makes these reviews so important so thanks to all! Continue Reading

Re: GILI pebble leather convertible backpack TSV for March

In All About Handbags 1424178281.977

Very tempted by this bag!! I have the Roma 2 in pink and live it. Wonder if the petal will be the same color....pics look alittle more pinkish to me. Also drawn to snow leopard and I generally do not like animal prints. So anxious for reviews. Hope you live your new bag!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Logo sizing cotton vs rayon/french terry

In Lori Goldstein 1424033693.487

Enjoy your new tops mtnbikegirl!! So many pretty colors, but I am liking the black and white most. I suspect I will size up but will try to wait until some reviews show up. Let us know what you think when yours arrive. Thanks Continue Reading

Re: My Bamboo Green Tea experiment......

In WEN 1424033452.37

I share your enthusiasm for the bamboo green tree and have been using it exclusively for several months. I think it rinses easier because it is a rice formula. I have fine hair and I get nice volume...not weighed down at all(of course I cleanse and repeat but never use extra as a leave in). I may be tempted by the new rice formula in March but I will wait for the presentations. Continue Reading

Re: Logo sizing cotton vs rayon/french terry

In Lori Goldstein 1424029937.91

Thanks so much blueLagoon. I've pretty much given up on clothing from the Q due to sizing issues but I do love the few pieces of Logo I do own. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 85
1 2 3 4 ...85Next