Labor Day Weekend Clearance
157 Members and 12768 Guests Online

equss's Activity

Re: Which watch is better made? Monaco or chrono or the same?

In Judith Ripka 1409597925.52

Gem Lover I went back and forth on both watches too because I am not a fan of bling and always debate a fashion watch/quality. Anyway, I decided to get the monaco home to see and then selected one of the chronos on advance ship so it doesn't even come until Nov. It was a way to space them out yet give a chance to see them both first hand. I also have a small wrist so size/comfort is always a concern. I do have the Ripka silicone watch and like it very much Hope you enjoy the watch...please post when you receive it!! Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1409592078.28

Happy Labor Day! For anyone interested Nordstrom has the michele serein 16 diamond for 40 percent off in silver and two tone. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS. . . AUGUST 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1409368750.9

I just am drawn to black watches lately. Think I will likely skip the ripka watches even though I'd enjoy seeing them in person. I suspect I will end up with one of the new black mop Michele's because I like their mop and stone quality. Always better to buy one better watch vs several "for fun" watches. Have a great weekend Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409320380.137

Jena if you like that watch enough to consider a second I am going to get one home so I can see it. I am not into crystal and bling but I asked about it on the Ripka forum and was told it isnt too blingy or over the top (it also appears to be alittle smaller than most her watches)would you agree? Her new black chrono also caught my eye it really looks sharp in the video and they had a small with an advance purchase date. I said no more crystals and no diamonique but guess it doesnt hurt to take a look! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1409245115.35

I know some of you purchased the Ripka Monaco watch when it was the tsv and I just saw they reduced it to $139 with free shipping. Not sure if anyone is interested or not so just passing this info along. Continue Reading

Re: Joan Rivers is listed in Critical Condition.

In Joan Rivers 1409244730.857

I have so much respect for Joan Rivers and her incredible energy and zest for life. I will be sending positive, healing energy to Joan and her family. I sure hope there is some goodnews soon. Continue Reading

Re: Monaco watch

In Judith Ripka 1409244614.94

Thanks so much CT for taking the time to respond and also look up the tsv price. I noticed some good pricing this morning, so I suspect the Q hit the top prices and sales have suffered so perhaps they are moderating prices which would be great! I may go for the black! Congrats on getting the green and I hope you enjoy both watches for many years to come!!! Continue Reading

Monaco watch

Last Reply by CT Customer 1409245492.69 | Started by equss in Judith Ripka

I remember this watch being a tsv but do not recall price. Is the event price a good value and if you have the watch is the strap good quality? I am not into bling but this one in black might be fun for me. Tia Continue Reading

Re: Ordering the JR upcoming TSV ....

In Judith Ripka 1409178183.687

Does anyone happen to know if turquoise is a hard enough stone to hold up as endcaps? I've heard all turquoise is stabilized and a person on the forum nicely told me they have to say if it is reconstituted and the description doesn't list last so it must be a' real' stone. I think it is very pretty so I hope you all love it when it arrives...I suspect I will be ordering myself, but am curious about how the stone will do without being in a setting. TIA and enjoy the shows!! Finally found it is 5 on the Mohs scale, so was able to answer my own question!! Enjoy Continue Reading

Page 1 of 72
1 2 3 4 ...72Next