Re: New ripka silicone watch is up

In Jewelry Talk 1430742081.873

I have the original silicone too and still wear it often. Continue Reading

New ripka silicone watch is up

Last Reply by LipstickDiva 1430763028.003 | Started by equss in Jewelry Talk

Luckily it's a pass for me! Continue Reading

Re: Fish Oil Supplement Help, Please.

In Health & Fitness 1430696793.43

I decided to take a plant based DHA. No side effects, vegetarian and the omega 3s we need! Continue Reading

Re: A new handbag line please?

In All About Handbags 1430494399.66

I always get compliments on my kate spade bags and the site has a sale....extra 25 percent off clearance too! I know this line isn't on the q but there are lots of gorgeous bags at good prices out there. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......April 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1430407240.053

I ended up going with the pink TS. I liked the way the host put it and thought she was right on when she said the white is most classic, the pink most subtle, and the GT the most contrast. I am debating the white one too but think I should stop at one...it may be alittle too large to give as gift. I hope anyone that decides to purchase enjoys!! I imagine it will sell out unless they made a huge number. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1430344898.747

Thanks Java and LJ ! I will watch the presentation and just go with whichever one grabs me (hopefully it will be only one). I may get one as a gift and one for me...I'm actually surprised I am interested in this watch because I usually not attracted to cute. Have a nice evening Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1430329223.703

Thanks ladies! If it is 30-50% off I will be getting one. I do not own any rose or yellow invicta and almost all my watches are white(just because almost all my jewelry is white gold/plat) . Of course, I like the the stainless but wonder if I should venture out....do you all have a preference regarding invicta's yellow and pink tones? So many line have fake looking colors (hated the color of bronzo) but Invictas always look great...just have never seen the colors in person. TIA Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1430316389.65

Jena congrats on your new watch! LJ I hope you are able to get the clasp issue resolved. Looks like the garden watch will be the special value tonight...it's currently showing $113....any guesses on what the special price will be?? The invicta flash sale has a couple temptations for me too. Don't want to spend on more watches because I did the advance purchase on the ripka no bling regent look alike. Have a great day and tia. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429792788.95

Good morning all!! By any chance do any of you know if the invicta enchanted garden watch is one of the upcoming special values?? I read on a different site it may be the value this Sunday but it is already on evine for $113. Think I know someone that would love this as a gift but I prefer to pay less so debating whether to wait and see how much the price goes down...any thoughts?? Tia and have a great day!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 89
1 2 3 4 ...89Next