Better Than Black Friday
42 Members and 13469 Guests Online

equss's Activity

Re: Antonella is wearing the new upcoming Gili jacket in Blush,

In Fashion Talk 1416947353.847

Any guesses on price? also do you think they will have a presale like with the handbag? Continue Reading

Re: Kate Spade Girls !!!

In Fashion Talk 1416945384.63

I love all my kate spade bags and agree mine are excellent quality. I am wondering about the Gold Coast bags in black but the word shimmer scares me. Does anyone own? I've located some reviews that say the shimmer isn't noticeable. Tia Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---NOVEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1416854554.9

Java my thoughts are with you both! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416702738.38

Java thank you for the link... nice looking watch! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416687785.567

Thanks Aprimo for comparing the two watches(it is the starry night). Congrats on the new watches...the Abyss sounds great. Good MOP is so important...it truly makes or breaks the look of the face. Wear them in good health and maybe you will pick up another tonight!! Thanks again Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416679970.84

Thanks LJ. 38mm is the max I wear(for now at least) and that is if it isn't too thick. Some of the Invictas sit too high off my wrist for my lifestyle/comfort. Although, I do like the Michael Dawkins watch and it is thick (for me at least). The thickness is more important to me than the diameter if I think about it. I just started going to larger watches as the manufacturers tend to be going smaller...guess I am behind the trend on this one!! Don't think Invicta will ever go small tho!! As I track some of the watches on shop and see how much the prices change I've come to the conclu... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416671070.983

Just noticed Nordstrom has the moonphase Michele 40% off. I've never seen the watch in person and know it is too large for me(and expensive even on sale), but it look gorgeous! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416584050.087

Congrats LJ on the new watch!! Wear in good health Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran's last TSV question

In Beauty Banter 1416508941.963

I haven't received mine yet but your question has me worried items are not sealed? I generally order from her site. If I recall correctly, the oil has one of those attached rings that separate when you open the first time and the body butter had a clear wrap around the lid/jar. I think all beauty items should be safety sealed!! Continue Reading

Blisslights

Last Reply by twopeas 1416448990.487 | Started by equss in For the Home Talk

I was awaiting an advance purchase for the recent tsv and noticed a couple colors available 'as is' ,so I will get it sooner and for half the price ( as long as there isn't something wrong with them I will be happy). Just wanted to share in case others are interested in getting them sooner. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 78
1 2 3 4 ...78Next