Christmas in July(R) Sale
141 Members and 14030 Guests Online

equss's Activity

Re: Belle gray

In Fashion Talk 1406814410.92

Thank you Lisa! I greatly appreciate your response and i think I will try A257925. Have a great day!!! Continue Reading

Re: Aug 30th wen TSV info….straight from the horse!

In WEN 1406812566.567

Wow what a great tsv! Thanks for posting. Now I just hope the item number leaks early! Continue Reading

Belle gray

Last Reply by imaclotheshog 1406823303.61 | Started by equss in Fashion Talk

I am wondering about sizing for this line. I find some lines run bigger than others . For example, I need a larger size in IM compared to logo, linea, etc. I said I wouldn't order any more clothes due to sizing issues from the q but a new jacket interests me. I appreciate your input if you own belle gray. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Rhodolite heart bracelet

In Judith Ripka 1406744482.893

Anisha that is a beautiful bracelet you ordered..congrats! Thanks Pepper. I haven't checked put yet but it is still in my cart. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1406744135.447

Thanks Pepper...I may have to give it a try and see if I can have it sized. So glad you love it!!! Congrats Oneanddone...hope you love it too once your receive your new bracelet. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS. . . JULY 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1406743207.203

Glad you like your new watch LJ...enjoy!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1406743150.1

Thanks so much for the reply Anisha. Was the bracelet to your liking other than size? I'm wondering if a jeweler could shorten it? Although when there are that many negative reviews I should probably heed the warning...just not ready to take it out of my cart yet! THanks again!! Continue Reading

Rhodolite heart bracelet

Last Reply by Oneanddone 1406746027.603 | Started by equss in Judith Ripka

I see it is on clearance today and they will be showing it soon. I've been tempted by this for a long time, but the reviews concern me. I have a very small wrist and many says it runs large. Does anyone own this in size small and would it fir a 5.5 in wrist without a lot of drape(I like a closer fit) . If you love it please let me know! TIA Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406496064.4

Just read your posts Aprimo and Jena...so sorry for your losses. I love my animals and know how difficult it is to lose a special family member. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406495968.887

Kind of like the Ferragamo 'once only' but is it worth the price or is it the designer name? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 69
1 2 3 4 ...69Next