Dooney & Bourke
25 Members and 15305 Guests Online

equss's Activity

Re: new holiday bags anyone...?

In All About Handbags 1419102163.653

Gorgeous bags everyone! I picked up this Kate Spade and couldn't be happier with the quality(I don't say that very often!). The leather is so nice. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - DECEMBER

In Jewelry Talk 1418780352.047

Congrats on the watches LJ and Jena!! I just watched the presentation.....wow..great watch!! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418758479.753

Thanks Java for the reply. I ended up using the 15% off code on the tank I asked about, so it ended up being about 67.50 total. I always like the 5atm with butterfly clasp and at that price no concerns about how I wear it. I tend to not wear my 'good' watches for some activities. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418678811.233

Thanks Java...by flash sale do you mean the $68 price on shop? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418657719.84

Thanks LJ...greatly appreciate!!! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1418656047.813

Congrats on your purchases...I am still debating the TTV. Love the colors but not the dive box! Do any of you own I like the looks of this one(...especially for the low price I've seen on it both on shop and elsewhere). Plus it 36 X 23mm, so a good size for me. I do not own any invicta two tones and I am rough on my watches so hoping the rose stays put???? My all black invicta has sure held up...very impressed not any scratched off color anywhere. TIA Forgot to ask where you all find promo codes for shop? If there is a current one I would buy from them...thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka December Shows/TSV

In Judith Ripka 1418141557.613

Disappointed in the price...it will be a pass for me because it is just too costly for what it is in my opinion. I am grateful for the pieces I have tho. Enjoy your purchases ladies and I hope those that purchase the tsv are truly thrilled with it. Continue Reading

How does D&C sizing run compared to LOGO?

Last Reply by okiebug 1418053759.92 | Started by equss in Fashion Talk

I always check the click here garment sizing info but find it to 'not always' helpful/accurate. I've never ordered any D&C before but looks like it generally runs large just like LOGO. Do you think I'd wear the same size in both lines? TIA Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1417787883.327

Costco.com has the small Cartier ballon bleu in stainless with diamond markers for $4900. I seem to recall someone looking for that watch. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 81
1 2 3 4 ...81Next