Guaranteed Delivery
78 Members and 18400 Guests Online

Neytiri's Activity

Re: Does anyone use Dr Brandt products?

In Beauty Banter 1392646853.25

The only thing I have used is the pores nor more. I liked it. Bought it when he was on the Q. He did have a comeback on the Q...I thought he had a spokesperson the second time. Not even sure if the Q offers his products anymore. Continue Reading

Re: Perlier vs Philosophy Shower/bath products

In Beauty Banter 1391719199.73

I was first introduced to Perlier Honey cream bath in Europe in 1974. When I saw it on QVC almost twenty years ago I started using it again and followed them to HSN. I feel it is superior to Philosophy, especially the honey cream bath. But that is JMHO. Continue Reading

Re: Delays in Return Processing?

In Jewelry Talk 1391719020

I sent some things back ten days ago. One item shows returned, the test NO! Glad to know I am NOT alone. Continue Reading

Re: PTR or Dr. Denese TSV

In Beauty Banter 1390921453.073

When is the PTR TSV? Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran match maker, what a wonderful product.

In Beauty Banter 1390675520.453

I used BE for years. I use BOTH the liquid and the powder. I have left my BE behind in favor of both of these. I am 60 and this works GREAT for me too! Continue Reading

Re: Is it just me???

In Beauty Banter 1389985176.87

Rarely come her anymore. Used to be here every morning and every evening. The good people have gone and the meanies are left. Continue Reading

Re: Ojon is Gone!!?????

In Beauty Banter 1387670041.117

On 12/20/2013 depglass said: Ojon did it to themselves by selling to Estee Lauder, who proceeded to reformulate the line. I've read that Dennis had to sell the company to settle the divorce. Who knows? Maybe he could have bought her out, maybe he couldn't I agree , ojon did it to themselves. I am using my last jumbo restorative treatment in the original formula. When that is gone, it is the end of an era for me. Continue Reading

Re: o/t:dealing with a broken heart that didn't heal......

In Beauty Banter 1387669733.077

I understand completely. Like the song says, the first cut is the deepest. If you loved this person I don't believe that love goes away. Some people are better at burying it. Don't beat yourself up over it; you're human! Continue Reading

Re: Jumbo size Glow Primer

In Mally 1386943247.367

My favorite Mally primer! Continue Reading

Re: Mally's TSV AD colors for April

In Mally 1386943168.84

Thanks! They showed the packaging in the morning show but not the shadows...at least not while I was watching and running out the door! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 118
1 2 3 4 ...118Next