Give Gorgeous
114 Members and 12620 Guests Online

MissKlynn's Activity

Re: Let's talk cleansing balms!

In Beauty Banter 1414122873.6

I saw Josie Maran present hers the other day and it includes a cloth, sounds similar to the Boots one? I was intrigued but haven't tried a cleansing balm myself either. I just recently bought and have been trying the BareMinerals Cleansing Oil and like that. I wonder how the balms compare to cleansing oils? Here's the Josie Maran cleansing balm (I have not used myself) My Product Recommendations Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Treatment w/ Dual Sided Cloth Josie Maran Argan Oil and Cleansing Balm Treatment with Muslin Cloth Continue Reading

Re: Tarte Maracuja Oil vs. Josie Maran Argan Oil

In Beauty Banter 1414103184.553

I just saw this trial set at sephora.com... might be a good way for you to try both? http://www.sephora.com/dare-to-oil-P389038?icid2=whats_new_skincare_sku_grid_P389038_link Continue Reading

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN??????????????????????

In Beauty Banter 1413697728.397

On 10/18/2014 suebdoo said: On 10/18/2014 MissKlynn said: I posted this last night but not sure anyone read my post lol... This sonic cleanser was previously sold by SSC and didn't have good reviews: http://www.seriousskincare.com/product_p/150571.htm Someone posted earlier that the SSC one was NOT sonic...Just oscillating. Is the silicone head on the SKINN one like the Luna? Hi suebdoo, The SSC one was called "Beauty Buzz Ultra Sonic Cleansing System" and it is identical to the one Skinn is selling today. SSC isn't selling it anymore I don't think? I suspect Skinn just bought the rights... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413695884.883

I highly recommend the Foreo Luna or Luna Mini for anyone interested in a sonic cleanser! No replacing brushes and it stays clean, and holds a charge for months and months! I love mine! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413695762.397

I posted this last night but not sure anyone read my post lol... This sonic cleanser was previously sold by SSC and didn't have good reviews: http://www.seriousskincare.com/product_p/150571.htm Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413614826.287

Hi Ladies! Thought I'd chime in on the DermaLift and the new Stem Rejen Elite serums... I watched his DermaLift presentations many times and never bought them until the last TTV with them. He kept describing my skin so I finally caved. It got a lot of bad reviews but I suspect maybe it wasn't being used right? Because for me I noticed a substantial difference in those lines at the corner of my mouth after 3 weeks of exclusive use. The one on the right side is hardly noticeable now. I'm in my late 30's and don't have wrinkles but those lines at the corner of my mouth are suggesting thing... Continue Reading

Re: Paging MissKlynn

In WEN 1406852469.85

HD - Would you like to take over starting this thread at the end of the month from now on? I'm not a control freak lol and would be grateful for you to take it over. I have been really busy... still haven't posted my June hits and misses yet so I have 2 months worth. I promise to post mine this weekend because I do have some good hits and misses! Continue Reading

JUNE HITS AND MISSES ~ What *NEW* Beauty Items did you try?!

Last Reply by KateChopin 1405473298.7 | Started by MissKlynn in Beauty Banter

Sorry this is late I had internet issues last week! Please share what NEW beauty items you tried in June and why they were a hit or miss! I'll come back and post mine but wanted to get the thread started... HITS .... MISSES .... Continue Reading

Re: Paging MissKlynn

In WEN 1404677454.65

Oh snap! I had so many internet problems last week and forgot to start it! Thank you for the reminder... I'll go start it now Continue Reading

Re: Self tanner on face and PTR Unwrinkle Peel Pads

In Beauty Banter 1404099400.497

Self tanners essentially tint only the surface layer of your skin, so when you exfoliate you are taking away that top layer. That's why most tanners tell you to exfoliate before you apply the tanner. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 241
1 2 3 4 ...241Next