New Holiday Decor
157 Members and 17830 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Tokyo Milk

In Beauty Banter 1413902743.703

I was gifted a tokyomilk dark lip balm awhile ago (a year or two?) and although I liked the scent, I really don't like the feel on my lips (spices maybe?). That is the only thing I've tried from the line. Continue Reading

Re: WHY WHY WHY don't you put the Perricone on the face of someone

In Beauty Banter 1413863849.307

you really need someone to demonstrate how to apply a cream to your face? Or are you talking about their makeup line? Continue Reading

Re: This is gross......

In WEN 1413838523.533

On 10/20/2014 CaitlinH said: oh that's not a pretty sight lol really awesome to hear the CS is taking care of you, especially considering the high price of the gallons (even with the Q's price). i don't buy gallons either just because i like to have the various formulas (except if they were to offer SHP then i'd be right on that, right HD? lol) haha! RIGHT!!! Continue Reading

Re: This is gross......

In WEN 1413835135.227

odd. We've had my husband's SAM gallon in the shower for a year and half now and no mold. In fact, I've never had any shampoo or conditioner get mold in my shower. They really shouldn't mold since they all contain preservatives which prevents molding. Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413831411.687

On 10/20/2014 SoftRaindrops said: On 10/20/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/20/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Where are the good doc's peer reviewed studies on these products? Has he ever addressed the questionable ingredient DMAE? Dana stumbled when a caller asked her a question this morning and she never seems to share anything scientific about the products. There are scientific, peer reviewed studies on DMAE. If you have access to scientific journals, you can read the studies done. Also, you can find some online but not sure if you can access the full study. I don't use Dr. P products so I cannot comm... Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the Perricone TSV and have you used this before?

In Beauty Banter 1413820130.257

On 10/20/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Where are the good doc's peer reviewed studies on these products? Has he ever addressed the questionable ingredient DMAE? Dana stumbled when a caller asked her a question this morning and she never seems to share anything scientific about the products. There are scientific, peer reviewed studies on DMAE. If you have access to scientific journals, you can read the studies done. Also, you can find some online but not sure if you can access the full study. I don't use Dr. P products so I cannot comment on their efficacy for my skin. Here are a few. I have not re... Continue Reading

Re: How old is too old to start over at the gym

In Health & Fitness 1413783190.993

On 10/19/2014 Ford1224 said: On 10/19/2014 focksie said: Research has shown that people in their 80's and even 90's can benefit from lifting weights and doing other types of resistance exercise. It's especially important for older women as it can help to prevent further bone loss. Not if you have RA or severe osteoporosis. You can break a wrist trying to lift weights. I was also told not to do the rubber pulling thing. I did that for ONE day and the pain was unbearable in my arms for a week. That's why I say, check with the RA doc or the orthopedist first before you try this stuff. Hm we... Continue Reading

Re: How many eyeshadows do you all NEED ?

In Beauty Banter 1413762115.257

On 10/19/2014 GoodStuff said: Cheer up, ladies! No harm done. I'm quite comfortable with my POV and don't take your criticisms to heart. If you're OK with forgetting about or having to toss ruined packages of pricey makeup gone past its prime, that's on you, and I wouldn't dream of trying to force you to reform. If it happened in my shopping experience and the deterioration was going on in my bathroom vanity drawers, I personally would consider it wasteful. It would make me (me, personally), reacting to my own errors with my own money, feel (personally, just me) disorganized and dumb. I'm pre... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413761645.72

On 10/19/2014 feline groovy said: On 10/18/2014 Andreatoo said: I have 2 ulta pallets: 1 with 44 colors and the other with 72! I mention it, for those like me that enjoy wearing different colors regularly, because it is that time of year again when they sell the big kits. They are good quality, highly pigmented and cruelty free. and the prices are stupid cheap. it's well worth the price even if you don't use the other things that it comes with, like blush, brow powder, bronzer etc. but those are good too! I'd just enjoy gazing at them, like with this: awww, I love all those pretty crayon... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1413756127.557

On 10/19/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 10/19/2014 SoftRaindrops said: On 10/18/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/18/2014 Andreatoo said: On 10/18/2014 GoodStuff said: I like soft and understated, so I wear only soft neutrals -- taupe, fawn, brown, grays. I have one palette with several neutral shades, and that's enough for me. I am not a makeup junkie and can't imagine having drawers-full of expensive "face stuff" stashed away.....unused, drying, crumbling. Just a silly, costly <em>waste.</em> our enjoying our options is much more attractive than your judgemental attitude. oh yes, GoodStuff is a... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1572
1 2 3 4 ...1572Next