TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 11016 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1414260368.087

On 10/25/2014 Southern Fried Chick said: On 10/21/2014 lucky-girl said: More thanks....so glad I posted this. I'm glad you posted this as well. Dentures for me or...just shoot me! LOL I'm the opposite- shoot me if I have to wear dentures. UGH. Continue Reading

Re: Finally found something that worked for me

In Beauty Banter 1414211071.617

On 10/24/2014 BellaCarro said: On 10/24/2014 MissButtercup said: This is my routine....I posted over on MUA but I wanted to share here because it met some really great ladies here over the years... Cleanse with either paulas choice resist cleanser or Cerave. Apply timeless vit c serum, wait 30 min while doing other stuff and then... Apply ponds clarant b3 If wearing SS apply Neutrogena clear face SS Then makeup ( using Neutrogena healthy skin enhancer. ) Dot dry areas with original eucerin. Using original eucerin in teeny amount on my cheekbones looks like a highlighter lol ;) Nighttime... Us... Continue Reading

Re: Wow 613 gallons are still available?

In WEN 1414209742.25

I just noticed that too- I thought they were gone already. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran, the older French woman and Argon oil

In Beauty Banter 1414209658.727

On 10/24/2014 summergal1 said: Watching the presentation of the one time only body butter and it is sort of creepy Josie and one of the models rubbing the bb on each other! I've seen the Tarte lady rubbing self tanner on a model's legs and of course, other vendors rubbing creams on the model's faces, nec, etc. It is only "creepy" if you think that way. My girlfriends and I help each other apply sunscreen to our backs when we go to the beach. I guess we are pretty creepy too. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414209500.897

On 10/24/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 10/24/2014 Ladybug724 said: I'm just wondering, and I haven't read all of the posts on this thread so forgive me if it has already been addressed, nevertheless I must ask: If the woman is crushing nuts made only by trees which grow in Morocco which is middle east or near Africa then how could Josie have been in the South of France when she discovered it? If there is some simple explanation I apologize in advance My understanding is that she met a woman in France who used Argan oil. JM didn't say that she herself "discovered" Argan oil; she said that she discover... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414201166.233

On 10/24/2014 PA Gurl said: I don't think anyone hear is "jealous" of her and her looks I think it's more like she's making sooooo much money for just an ordinary product. She is not just "eeking" out a living, she is capitalizing on the gullibility of women who thinks her stuff is better than anything. I don't care what she looks like or what she wears it's what she's selling isn't "all that" for the price. She's not "just making a living", she's raking it in. I think that's what sticks in everybody's craw. I know, I HATE capitalism! I mean, how dare any rake it in by making products many lo... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414197760.967

no, your before was not awful at all! I just read your routine and it is pretty simple, which is a good thing too! It just really goes to show that you don't need a complicated routine to get REAL results- you just need to find a few good quality products with ingredients that address your skin's particular issues. It seems like you really hit the nail on the head with yours! And yes, niacinamide is an impressive, excellent ingredient! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414192163.13

Those are excellent results! Isn't it awesome to actually see such a big change? Continue Reading

Re: Difference in Matrixyls???

In Beauty Banter 1414177380.92

On 10/24/2014 2cockers1cat said: On 10/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/24/2014 lyn in MI said: On 10/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/24/2014 hulagirl said: I don't think any other product line uses as much Matrixyl in their products as Isomers....I've used it since she first offered it. I believe isomers is 20% correct? I know NCN's is 25%. I don't think Isomers has advised the total % of the 3 formulas of Matrixyl in the TTV Serum. We know that the % of Matrixyl included is 10%. We also know that Isomers states they always formulate with at least the minimum recommended use %. According to Sed... Continue Reading

Re: Difference in Matrixyls???

In Beauty Banter 1414176313.69

On 10/24/2014 lyn in MI said: On 10/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/24/2014 hulagirl said: I don't think any other product line uses as much Matrixyl in their products as Isomers....I've used it since she first offered it. I believe isomers is 20% correct? I know NCN's is 25%. I don't think Isomers has advised the total % of the 3 formulas of Matrixyl in the TTV Serum. We know that the % of Matrixyl included is 10%. We also know that Isomers states they always formulate with at least the minimum recommended use %. According to Sederma, the recommended use level of Matrixyl 3000 is 3% to 8% an... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1575
1 2 3 4 ...1575Next