TSV(R) Preview
116 Members and 11519 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Email sent out with TSV price, but can't check out!!!!

In WEN 1409192240.903

On 8/27/2014 DoxieMomma said: On 8/27/2014 HappyDaze said: still waiting for my email...wonder if we have to re-sign up since they changed the website? THey never notified me that I'd have to. I think it's a typical QVC computer issue.......I've never signed up for email or text alerts for any brand, but I get their emails all of the time. I receive general ones occasionally, but primarily from brands that I've purchased in the past. I didn't even know it was spoiled to sign up for specific ones. oooh I was thinking it was coming from Chaz's website, not QVC! lol! Then that makes sense- th... Continue Reading

Re: Email sent out with TSV price, but can't check out!!!!

In WEN 1409191080.113

still waiting for my email...wonder if we have to re-sign up since they changed the website? THey never notified me that I'd have to. Continue Reading

Re: BGT not listed on choice of 32oz CC A238707

In WEN 1409187735.557

On 8/27/2014 jaxs mom said: It would be great if we got kids in 32oz size, I hope that is the rice based 32oz LOL. I wish he'd make a new rice based with, say, the honey complex and less fruity scented. I really like the idea of rice based WEN but can't use the kids. Continue Reading

Re: Wen - August Chat

In WEN 1409187186.95

I'm buying one TSV in BGT for my friend but I'm not getting one myself. I also am going to try the FTP. I thought initially I'd get the 32 oz at the get to but now maybe I should wait to get the 3 pc set (if there is one, hoping?) instead since it is usually a great value and then I can see if I even like FTP CC. What to do, what to do. I am sure the TSV will sell out quickly- it is such an awesome deal. I predict BGT to go first. Continue Reading

Re: OT. Got our Rhodesian Rescue

In Beauty Banter 1409183920.077

On 8/27/2014 periwinklerocket said: You all are so kind. She is here laying on our floor in the den. She seems to be adjusting well. Just a very sweet girl. So glad we didn't adopt a puppy. She is laid back and very smart. Have to be careful to correct her easily. She is very sensitive. She really seems to only want to go number one twice a day. Can't make her go. A friend said her dog got bladder infections from holding it too long. What is too long? And I can't make her go. We give her her favorite treat each time she goes and praise her but twice a day is about it. Any help would help. I w... Continue Reading

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

In WEN 1409180822.663

On 8/27/2014 Drythe said: On 8/27/2014 HappyDaze said: On 8/27/2014 Drythe said: On 8/27/2014 HappyDaze said: This is why I tend not to stock up on a bunch of stuff- there is always something else awesome and great around the corner! :) Except for that amazing SHP - right? Me too, couldn't help myself! yeah, except for THAT! But see now I didn't even need to get so many since it will be back in summer and I can get on AD for that. Truth! But we didn't know that then did we? At any rate, we're stocked up now! haha, no we didn't and I would have kicked myself not buying a bunch right now... Continue Reading

Re: ~~~ Paging HappyDaze ~~~

In Beauty Banter 1409180554.47

ack what?? Really? I am going to have to research this. I don't really understand what an "incubator" is- do they mean they develop the brand then sell to LVMH at some point? I tried googling more about this and can't even find the information you found- can you point me to the article where you found this? Well, I am glad I didn't feel up to going to Marshall's yet. I need to get to the bottom of this before I buy anymore KVD stuff. Thanks for the heads up! Continue Reading

Re: So happy- my 32 oz seasonal bottles of WEN SHP DID ship a few days ago!

In WEN 1409179720.82

On 8/26/2014 Drythe said: HappyDaze, I got all 4 of my 32 oz SHP, and am hoping yours come through as well! yay!!! Glad you got yours! Mine will be here Friday (shocking at how fast it shipped!!) so hopefully it will be all SHP. I will kiss each and every bottle when I get it, lol! Continue Reading

Re: So happy- my 32 oz seasonal bottles of WEN SHP DID ship a few days ago!

In WEN 1409179638.28

On 8/26/2014 kittykendra said: On 8/26/2014 Drythe said: HappyDaze, I got all 4 of my 32 oz SHP, and am hoping yours come through as well! When was this available to order? Was it like how there will be the fall scents? Last year was when we could sign up for the seasonal ADs in which I am referring to. It is a different process this year. Continue Reading

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

In WEN 1409178544.91

On 8/27/2014 Drythe said: On 8/27/2014 HappyDaze said: This is why I tend not to stock up on a bunch of stuff- there is always something else awesome and great around the corner! :) Except for that amazing SHP - right? Me too, couldn't help myself! yeah, except for THAT! But see now I didn't even need to get so many since it will be back in summer and I can get on AD for that. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1463
1 2 3 4 ...1463Next