Just-Reduced Clearance
152 Members and 19110 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Does anyone know why Bathed & Infused closed?

In Beauty Banter 1427733826.76

Never heard of it but that is a really clever name! Continue Reading

Re: Lipstick Queen- worst customer service

In Beauty Banter 1427733141.627

On 3/30/2015 Drythe said: This is odd. I ordered the two Spring Fling sets - 1) Chick in 3 Shades & 2) Butterfly Kisses from an email offer. Both arrived quickly and as ordered. But, the invoice said: 1) QVC Discovery Kit & 2) QVC Butterfly Ball Trio. The packaging, invoice, everything came from Lipstick Queen in NJ and yet the invoice had QVC information on it. Wonder if something is up. what in the world??? Continue Reading

Re: Dear qvc.

In Q Did What? 1427732849.623

On 3/29/2015 Crisso said: On 3/29/2015 HappyDaze said: On 3/29/2015 moonchilde said: Bwahaha! You are so wrong. I can give as good as I get if I choose to bother, but let most of what's on here roll right off my back. But I'm assuming from your response that you're perfectly okay with calling people deliberately derogatory names, telling them they're s t u p i d, allowing hate speech and just all-around obvious-to-everyone direct insults? Good with you? Got it. You ASSume alot and your assumptions are incorrect. Some simply don't want anyone to disagree with them and when they do, they feel ... Continue Reading

Re: I love Missha's BB Cream!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427730330.913

On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said: Thanks Happydaze!!!! I will be sure to check out Amazon, when I am ready to purchase the full size! Amazon is a great place to try the smaller sizes too before you commit to a full size one, like for the ones you mention you might be interested in. I am glad I tried the cho bang and M signature in the small sizes first because I wasn't out much. I think I got the smaller sizes of both on Amazon for under $10 each but they are still pretty good size, they are not trial sizes. Continue Reading

Re: Carol's Daughter 40% off sale

In Beauty Banter 1427729151.86

On 3/30/2015 Shaunac said: Membership to Carol's Daughter site is on sale, too. Regular $25, sale $5. Free shipping every day, 10% off all products, other special discounts. that is pretty cool they even give you the discount off of their membership! Continue Reading

Re: Lipstick Queen- worst customer service

In Beauty Banter 1427728947.36

On 3/28/2015 BellaCarro said: On 3/28/2015 Kjelle said: Thanks for the warnings, posters. I've been threatening my pocketbook with a direct LQ order for weeks. I'll stick to ULTA. A shame Poopy doesn't seem to be as good at running her business as making lipsticks. Ahh, to be fair, I'd bet she believed she had put her US line in good hands. She may not know the problems her customers are experiencing. She can't fix if she doesn't know it's broken which is why I suggested trying to find a UK contact from the UK website. yes but does she ever check to see how her CS is doing? It is like Laura G... Continue Reading

Re: I love Missha's BB Cream!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427728781.123

On 3/30/2015 JMFINLEY001 said: I posted on here prior to purchasing because I remember someone saying Missha's formulas run light and I am glad I did. It helped me purchase the correct color!!!!!!Love this board!!!!!!! If you are talking about the the signature wrinkle filler is not really for oily skin I wouldn't think. I find it more moisturizing than the Perfect cover. The regular M signature could be used for oily skin I think. I didn't really like that very well. It was just okay. The cho bo yang betteb mentioned is more matte and better geared for more oily skin. I found it to be a bi... Continue Reading

Re: Glominerals gloGloss ???

In Beauty Banter 1427692109.433

of course let us know how you like them! I am fond of lipgloss but am pretty picky. I've never tried these. love that they are cruelty free too! Continue Reading

Re: No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

In Beauty Banter 1427690270.713

On 3/29/2015 BellaCarro said: On 3/29/2015 HappyDaze said: On 3/29/2015 BeckiWV said: On 3/29/2015 HappyDaze said: seriously though, when was the beauty day on? It was several days ago, and Evine Live had one the very same day. I think it was...Friday? oh okay thank you! I knew about Evine's but didn't know QVC had one the same day. I didn't know Q recently had a beauty day either. Doesn't sound like we missed much, HD. Yep, we must not have! Continue Reading

Re: No Mally on Beauty Day???????????

In Beauty Banter 1427689388.42

On 3/29/2015 BeckiWV said: On 3/29/2015 HappyDaze said: seriously though, when was the beauty day on? It was several days ago, and Evine Live had one the very same day. I think it was...Friday? oh okay thank you! I knew about Evine's but didn't know QVC had one the same day. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1803
1 2 3 4 ...1803Next