Maxi Dresses
24 Members and 11895 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

In Beauty Banter 1398227443.17

On 4/22/2014 MarenSeattle said: On 4/22/2014 Irishrose136 said: Has anyone else googled revitalized hydrogen water? I'm really curious what impression others have gotten from reading/scanning the links. I could be totally off base here and misinterpreting what I'm reading. I'd appreciate it very much to hear other posters' opinions of the research? Or, do people just not care? Thanks! Irish I Googled it and only found the links to the sites and articles discounting the claims. Those generally don't mean a lot to me because I've seen other instances where a product or therapy has been ridicu... Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's Face Products...

In Beauty Banter 1398218378.707

On 4/22/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 4/21/2014 Alsee said: She love love loves whatever she is selling at the time Listen carefully. She definitely talks differently about products she likes and products she uses. She may love everything, but if you pay attention, she's very clear about which ones she uses or has used for years, versus the others. She use to always say she used Purity as her cleanser but now she says she uses the Tatcha cleansing oil. She even said on a show that she used to use another cleanser for years and liked it but the Tatcha cleansing oil doesn't leave her skin feeling d... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone used the Tria Hair remover Laser for Bikini area?

In Beauty Banter 1398217381.52

I guess I've been lucky because I've had excellent results with the Tria. I am VERY pleased with the results. The bikini area is my most recent area to use with the Tria and I am only on my second round (suppose to use it once every two weeks until desired results) and I'd say the regrowth is half already. I think I will be hair free within 2 more rounds, just like I am now with my underarms and almost there with my legs. I was a skeptic but using it as directed and being consistent with it has far surpassed my expectations. Continue Reading

Re: The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

In Beauty Banter 1398211423.28

Thanks OP, I had never heard of this before, sounds interesting! I will have to see if the company tests on animals but if not, I'd like to try it in place of my BHA just to see how it compares. Continue Reading

Re: Perricone MD will soon be launching...

In Perricone MD 1398204776.363

I do not like the no foundation foundation at all (sticky and odd colored on me) but I would like a no mascara mascara if it is more like a tint. The whole naming thing is kind of silly though. Continue Reading

Re: Sale on Paula's Choice Earth Sourced products

In Beauty Banter 1398200472.74

On 4/22/2014 soonersis said: On 4/22/2014 HappyDaze said: I tried the Earth sourced moisturizer as one of my samples and it was awfully sticky. Too bad too because I liked the ingredients. That must be one of those things about how one product can behave so differently from individual to individual. I don't find this moisturizer sticky at all, or greasy, which would never work on my oily skin. I have drier skin so perhaps that is why it was sticky on me. I tried to use just a tiny amount too, to see if I was using too much, and that was sticky (tacky feeling) as well. Continue Reading

Re: An awesome observation about wen

In WEN 1398199761.81

My DH always says my hair looks good but he did say the other day after we were cuddling on the couch and he buried his nose in my hair, "awww, I do miss when your hair used to smell pretty, all girly." And I asked him if my hair stunk and he laughed and said noooo, it doesn't smell bad, he just wish it had pretty smells in it like it use to pre-WEN. He says he can smell the SMC in my hair which he likes, but that day I had only used Fig so no pretty smell. :( Continue Reading

Re: Sale on Paula's Choice Earth Sourced products

In Beauty Banter 1398199377.707

I tried the Earth sourced moisturizer as one of my samples and it was awfully sticky. Too bad too because I liked the ingredients. Continue Reading

Re: Shea Terra Organics - Info you may need

In Beauty Banter 1398199167.123

It clearly states that info on their website so it shouldn't have come as a surprise. Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item would you not purchase again?

In Beauty Banter 1398134035.58

Too many to list. But definitely nothing from a company that tests on animals or is owned by a parent company that tests so that right there cuts out a whole lotta stuff I won't buy again! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1187
1 2 3 4 ...1187Next