Spring Fashion Days
145 Members and 17676 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: *Need your recommendations-which Paula's Choice products do you use?*

In Beauty Banter 1425689975.64

On 3/6/2015 myshell624 said: Oh by the way, I almost forgot one of my favorite things, the Matte Nudes Eye Shadow palette. I know you were asking for skincare recommendations but this shadow palette is definitely worth taking a look at:-) I love this palette too. I get compliments on the color of my eyes every time I wear it. Continue Reading

Re: Bird pics...

In In the Garden 1425689904.943

On 3/6/2015 mewsmomtoo said: HappyDaze, I heard the same thing - that is a full-grown type of weasel and they do take down woodpeckers among other prey. An amateur took this picture and I can't remember how he said this ended, but the woodpecker was able to get rid of the weasel and flew off. Amazing photo tho! SUSANLOUISE, your crane photos are GREAT! KATHODERAY, love that seagulls, makes me laugh every time :-D yes because they were near it, it startled the weasel for a brief moment and this allowed the woodpecker to escape. I was able to do the same thing with the bunny and the bunny was a... Continue Reading

In In the Garden 1425689311.693

young hawk- he was awesome! trying to resize-hmmm now it won't let me post the picture.. Continue Reading

In In the Garden 1425689086.223

On 3/5/2015 JustJazzmom said: I saw that weasel photo on TV yesterday and I believe it was a baby weasel. This is not a baby weasel, this is how weasels kill their prey. They jump on the backs and go ofter the neck. I witnessed this first hand as it attacked and killed a bunny in my backyard. I tried to save him. It was heart wrenching. This picture is not a nice picture if you really understand what is going on here. Continue Reading

Re: MUST Have Oil

In Beauty Banter 1425684058.263

On 3/5/2015 suzyQ3 said: I seriously love this stuff. I don't add products to my routine very often. But since I've been using this oil mix, I have definitely noticed an improvement in the texture and look of my skin. Great stuff, and I'm glad it's working for you as well, Crisso. My thanks again to HappyDaze (and BellaCarro). You are welcome, SuzyQ! I seriously love it too and I know how you don't really change up your routine so to get you to try something new takes alot. I am glad it is working so well for you! Continue Reading

Re: MUST Have Oil

In Beauty Banter 1425683946.837

On 3/5/2015 FUTURE said: It is great! I love oils, but this blend is awesome. I've been mixing a few drops with my PC moisturizer at night, and am really enjoying it. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ? on blackhead "maintenance" plan

In Beauty Banter 1425683449.257

using a BHA lotion, liquid or gel daily or a few times a week! Continue Reading

Re: Keeping dogs away from fences

In Pet Lovers 1425683369.503

yeah, there really is not much you can do. The dogs are contained and not really imposing on your space except to bark. I suppose you could always call the County or City regarding the barking but a.) that doesn't make nice neighbors, and b.) they County/City won't do anything if they are not barking constantly 24/7 or late into the night. If they are only barking when you are out there, it is just something you kind of have to live with. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ***warning*** flax seed can be bad for some

In Beauty Banter 1425682905.303

yes I agree with others- anyone can be allergic to anything. I use to eat flax seeds all the time but prefer chia and hemp seeds (and even pumpkin). You are also suppose to grind up flax seeds (was yours the seeds or ground?) because your body will not be digest the seeds very well and that in itself can cause alot of intestinal issues. Edit to add, I also always make sure I get organic of any seed and always look what country it is coming from. Both are very important. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone get their honey lilac CC yet?

In WEN 1425682433.237

So mine supposedly shipped on the 4th but tracking still only says "label created". I really wish QVC would get their tracking info worked out. Their tracking is the only one I have issues with in terms of updating. Sometimes I get the product before tracking even shows any movement. What is the point of a tracking number if it doesn't, well, track?? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1748
1 2 3 4 ...1748Next