Shoes & Handbags Offers
19 Members and 9751 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Finally used my last Shu Uemura Eyelash curler- any recommendations for a new one?

In Beauty Banter 1409631659.397

On 9/1/2014 F1wild said: Mine never fit my eyes either. I just figured it was me. haha, no not you! Different brands have different shapes believe it or not. I think the one people said was similar to Shu's was Kevyn Aucoin's! I'm seeing good reviews for the Japonesque one too though. And someone said they send you free rubber refills? I will have to check into that. Continue Reading

Re: Finally used my last Shu Uemura Eyelash curler- any recommendations for a new one?

In Beauty Banter 1409630361.227

ugh, I know someone mentioned one that works as well as Shu's but cheaper I think and easier to find but I just can't remember which one it was. grrr. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409630201.33

On 9/1/2014 F1wild said: I'm looking for a new one myself. Was yours one of the heated ones that I hear about? I'm embarrassed to say I still have my dimestore Revlon from years ago. I just keep putting on replacement rubber thingies. I've been looking at the Japonesque & Laura Mercier style ones. Maybe someone here has more info on these or better ones. No, I don't like using heated ones- they never did anything for me and I don't like damaging my lashes. I tried the revlon ones but they didn't quite fit my eyes very well. I had rubber replacements for my Shu one too but after awhile,... Continue Reading

Finally used my last Shu Uemura Eyelash curler- any recommendations for a new one?

Last Reply by Qlady100 1409644032.087 | Started by HappyDaze in Beauty Banter

I LOVE that curler- fits my almond shaped eyes perfectly- but I can no longer use that brand. Does anyone have a curler they love and would recommend that is from a cruelty-free brand? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: IT comestics and cosmetic surgeons

In Beauty Banter 1409626410.503

yeah, just a gimmick. nothing more, nothing less. Plastic surgeons don't know about makeup, that is not their specialty, and most don't know anything about good skincare (except those that deal with burns, etc) so I'm not sure why that would be something that would attract anyone to the line but it must or she wouldn't keep touting it as such. Continue Reading

Re: Funny film on IT Celebration Foundation

In Beauty Banter 1409626033.38

Yep, mine did the same thing but that was awhile ago. I thought they fixed the problem. It sounds like a QC issue and sometimes they must get bad batches. Since it is defective, I would ask QVC to pay for return shipping, it shouldn't be on you! Continue Reading

Re: Ulta 20% off entire purchasepurchase

In Beauty Banter 1409625896.073

thanks for sharing, F1! Even if it doesn't work for everything, it is still nice of you to share. Continue Reading

Re: OT---Does anyone have the new Keurig with carafe?

In Beauty Banter 1409621422.41

keurig is a joke- there are Soooo many problems with their system and has been for years yet they refuse to fix it and I find that suspicious. They even told my parents that using non-keurig approved k-cups will invalidate their warranty! You can't even use the one where you put your own grounds in unless it is the Mykcup or that will invalidate it. I won't bore you with all the other things they told them they MUST do on a regular basis but at this point, they said the Keurig was suppose to make making coffee EASIER but with as much stuff they told them they must do regularly to keep it work... Continue Reading

Re: If It Is True....

In WEN 1409621005.237

On 9/1/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said: Oh surprise another Lisa bash post...... I know. And I like how people think someone else would look pretty if only they did this or that. What one person considers pretty is another person's ugly so Lisa should only do what LISA likes and shouldn't concern herself with what others think she should do. I am sure she doesn't concern herself with what others say though, she seems like she is secure enough in her own skin and style to worry about what others think. I wish we could just support each other and not nitpick every little thing. Life is hard enough... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1482
1 2 3 4 ...1482Next