Better Than Black Friday
97 Members and 14836 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity

Re: Jouer Body Butter?

In Beauty Banter 1416968206.24

Thank you for the review! I've had this in my birchbox cart for some months now but never pulled the trigger. I just got a 25% off coupon so I think I will give it a try. It does get great reviews but it is a bit spendy. Continue Reading

Re: HSN Huggable Hangers Today's Special

In Beauty Banter 1416878431.997

On 11/23/2014 MarenSeattle said: On 11/23/2014 HappyDaze said: Dang, missed it! Sounds like a great deal even though I wouldn't need all those totes. I wanted to pick up some for my parents too for one of their Christmas presents. Poop. If I get mad at my S-I-L or niece, you can have theirs! :-) I think she usually has good deals on HSN, right? Does she have any other kits available? LOL! I am just looking for the regular hangers, not the pants ones but no, all the kits I've bought before aren't on there anymore for some reason. Very few hanger deals are listed right now. Weird. I will keep... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone tried the Doll 10 line (Doris Dalton)???

In Beauty Banter 1416791464.93

I just saw this palette/deal and it looks like a nice one. If I didn't already have matte palettes with similar colors I would have bought it. I can't wait to see reviews! Continue Reading

Re: HSN Huggable Hangers Today's Special

In Beauty Banter 1416790798.58

Dang, missed it! Sounds like a great deal even though I wouldn't need all those totes. I wanted to pick up some for my parents too for one of their Christmas presents. Poop. Continue Reading

Re: Ok, I'm going to say it...Please QVC...

In Beauty Banter 1416721104.413

lol, yes, they are often cringe worthy and/or awkward. They truly serve no purpose. Continue Reading

Re: Pre-Black Friday & Black Friday Beauty Deals

In Beauty Banter 1416708773.767

On 11/22/2014 suzyQ3 said: On 11/22/2014 HappyDaze said: Laura geller 25% off or orders over $100 are 30% off Did you get an e-mail? A few days ago I received an e-mail stating that if I signed up on the site (which I thought I already had), I would get info on Black Friday a week early. I signed up and received confirmation. But I have not received any info on Black Friday at all. Yes I got an email yesterday and another one today. I am going to try her new baked foundation and buy the sandbar eyeshadow palette my hubs broke awhile back IF they are still in stock when I get to my destinatio... Continue Reading

Re: Pre-Black Friday & Black Friday Beauty Deals

In Beauty Banter 1416700062.76

Laura geller 25% off or orders over $100 are 30% off Continue Reading

Re: What will you buy on the Black Friday Sale?

In WEN 1416608211.477

Nothing! I won't be buying anymore WEN this year. That sounds so dramatic, lol, but there is only 6 1/2 weeks left in the year. :) Continue Reading

Re: Body Question

In Health & Fitness 1416553889.087

I am confused- one part of your post sounds like you are saying the left side is weaker but the second paragraph makes it sound like your right side is weaker. Or did I misunderstand you? Regardless, almost everyone has one side that is slightly weaker than the other and there are various reasons why that might be. The side you are dominant is usually the stronger side since, well, you tend to use that side more because it is dominant. Hence the left side would naturally be weaker since you use it less. I know with certain back issues can cause one side to compensate for the pain or bulging d... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1609
1 2 3 4 ...1609Next