Resort & Cruise Shop
82 Members and 18233 Guests Online

HappyDaze's Activity


Re: Flameless candle TSV

In For the Home Talk 1422510869.25

On 1/28/2015 Marsha2003 said: On 1/28/2015 HappyDaze said: On 1/28/2015 Marsha2003 said: On 1/27/2015 HappyDaze said: On 1/27/2015 StyleIcon said: I passed on this set. The price is good but I prefer my luminara candles. I recently ordered 6 more luminara candles and they are great. I have so many now and I use the remotes around the house Can you use a remote with any of the luminaras as long as they have a timer mode? I never have figured that out. If so, I want to get a remote. Another thing I don't understand though is if you have a bunch of candles all around your house, how can you con... Continue Reading

 

Re: HSN TS is up for ordering ladies

In Beauty Banter 1422510444.893

On 1/28/2015 suzyQ3 said: On 1/28/2015 maziegirl said: It's really not difficult to get the refund on the magazine. You just have to mail in a little card and a copy of your order receipt. This will cancel the subscription and they will mail you an $8.00 check. I've never understood the complaints either. The magazine thing is something I ignore. If the price for the item is acceptable, I buy it. I really don't care one way or the other about the magazines. If I can get a refund, fine; if I can't and it's a magazine I have no interest in, I trash it. Are you getting the Too Faced set, Suzyq... Continue Reading

 

Re: Hsn 24hr beauty event on 1/29

In Beauty Banter 1422510322.95

On 1/28/2015 PattySC said: On 1/28/2015 HappyDaze said: Tweak-d is going to be on too. I hope they have free or reduced shipping or some special with it. I know there are a few other new products so it would be cool if they were debuting them. It will be fabulous to see items debuting! It is going to be a fun day, as I love Too Faced items. They not only look and apply like a dream, but they feel so good on the skin! I need another one of the Chocolate Bar palette because it I left mine at my sister's home over the holidays, and the value of the palette with all the added goodies make it a m... Continue Reading

 

Re: Hsn 24hr beauty event on 1/29

In Beauty Banter 1422509870.24

On 1/28/2015 BellaCarro said: On 1/28/2015 HappyDaze said: Tweak-d is going to be on too. I hope they have free or reduced shipping or some special with it. I know there are a few other new products so it would be cool if they were debuting them. What is Tweak-d and what about it do you like? It is another type of cleansing conditioner. You apply some to dry hair before you wash then get in the shower, add some water and more cleanser and then rinse. It is by the guy who invented the Ojon brand. It works almost as well as my summer honey peach WEN- adds shine, detangles and smells great (im... Continue Reading

 

Re: Hsn 24hr beauty event on 1/29

In Beauty Banter 1422486501.23

Tweak-d is going to be on too. I hope they have free or reduced shipping or some special with it. I know there are a few other new products so it would be cool if they were debuting them. Continue Reading

 

Re: ~~~Paging BellaCarro~~~

In Beauty Banter 1422486234.717

On 1/27/2015 BellaCarro said: On 1/27/2015 HappyDaze said: One thing I've been interested in is being able to add particular ingredients into skincare I already use rather than completely starting from scratch, at least for now. For example, Niacinamide comes in a powder that you can add to a moisturizer you already use and you can mix it to get the % you want in your concoction. I notice that I always have had a hard time finding a product that contains all the ingredients I want within reason (I know some ingredients can't be combined) so the solution to me is adding in the ingredients I wa... Continue Reading

 

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

In WEN 1422478399.69

On 1/28/2015 Nightowlz said: JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I CALLED CHAZ'S # & THEY ARE GOING TO SEND ME A COMB SO I'M NOT SENDING MINE BACK. YOU CAN CALL HIM FOR YOUR COMB INSTEAD OF THE HASSLE OF RETURNING YOUR PACKAGES. THEY WILL ASK FOR YOUR ORDER# SO HAVE IT HANDY. That is awesome of WEN. They really do have one of the best customer service out there! Not many companies would do this- they'd simply tell you to talk to QVC. Continue Reading

 

Re: No comb sent with 8oz mask

In WEN 1422478348.617

On 1/28/2015 sonechko said: On 1/28/2015 Nightowlz said: JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I CALLED CHAZ'S # & THEY ARE GOING TO SEND ME A COMB SO I'M NOT SENDING MINE BACK. YOU CAN CALL HIM FOR YOUR COMB INSTEAD OF THE HASSLE OF RETURNING YOUR PACKAGES. THEY WILL ASK FOR YOUR ORDER# SO HAVE IT HANDY. Oh! Great! Thanks! And to all those who don't use or like Chaz' combs, brushes, CCs, and obviously themselves are using much "better products", those who are in their humble ways trying to tell us, not to use them also, my quesiton is "Why"? Why it matters to you so much? or not so humble way, l... Continue Reading

 

Re: Flameless candle TSV

In For the Home Talk 1422475562.2

On 1/28/2015 Marsha2003 said: On 1/27/2015 HappyDaze said: On 1/27/2015 StyleIcon said: I passed on this set. The price is good but I prefer my luminara candles. I recently ordered 6 more luminara candles and they are great. I have so many now and I use the remotes around the house Can you use a remote with any of the luminaras as long as they have a timer mode? I never have figured that out. If so, I want to get a remote. Another thing I don't understand though is if you have a bunch of candles all around your house, how can you control it so only a few in a certain are turn on using the re... Continue Reading

 

Re: Flameless candle TSV

In For the Home Talk 1422475445.057

On 1/28/2015 SHOPR said: On 1/25/2015 HappyDaze said: Oh I wish I would have seen GF's sneak peek of the new luminaras! It's still out there in google land: http://community.qvc.com/forums/for-the-home-talk/topic/490008/new.aspx No Luminaras, though. Mainly Ellen, Valerie, and Jim Shore items. thanks! Bummer, I thought someone mentioned new luminaras in there but I guess not. That is quite the sneak peek of things! Continue Reading

 
Page 1 of 1682
1 2 3 4 ...1682Next