Just-Reduced Clearance
130 Members and 18480 Guests Online

Lee Ann - QVC Social's Activity

Re: My Lasagna Recipe & A Girly Get-Together

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1358973016.583

On 12/6/2012 turnwood said: Do I spy roasted potatoes??? What is the green salad??? More recipes please. Looks great. Susan Dear turnwood, Sorry for the delay in responding but Antonella wanted to make sure you got your answers. Yes, they were her roasted potatoes and all she does is clean and cut the potatoes, then shake with olive oil in a bag to coat, salt and pepper to taste, then roast in a pan for 1 1/2 at 350 degrees. As for the salad, she said that was just a spring mix she got at the store. Hope this helps! Lee Ann/QVC Community Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1358972879.813

On 12/6/2012 misstutti said: Antonella, what is the sauce made of in your lasagna? Sounds awesome. I see where you saute the onions and peppers... then you put the strained tomatoes in the meat mixture. You have this and then you have the cheeses. Is it some of the strained tomatoes. I love you. Miss seeing you on FB as much. Love the jewelry you have been doing a lot of. Tutti from Tennessee Hi misstutti, Sorry for the delay in responding but Antonella wanted to make sure you got your answer. She said she used Ferman's Crushed Tomatoes but that you can also use Don Peppino sauce. Hope this ... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1358972821.87

On 12/5/2012 Sunirose said: Boy does this look good! definitely going to try it this week. Did you use your own sauce or make it out of the tomatoes?? Hi Sunirose, Sorry for the delay in responding but Antonella wanted to make sure you got your answer. She said she used Ferman's Crushed Tomatoes but that you can also use Don Peppino sauce. Hope this helps! Lee Ann/QVC Community Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1358971233.82

On 12/5/2012 AuntJudyQ said: Antonella, I wish I was at that get together. Your lasagna looks FANTASTIC and I can't wait to make it. Thank you for making the recipe available. Can you share more recipes? What is your favorite dessert to make for a crowd? What ever happened to your "Antonellas' Kitchen" show? I loved that. You are the best. I hope you and your Family have the Happiest Holidays and a very Healthy and Loving New Year. I'll be watching for you. Hi AuntJudyQ, Sorry for the delay in responding but Antonella wanted to make sure you got your answer. She is working on trying to shar... Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Recipe Swap, Hosts & Personalities 1358970996.78

On 12/5/2012 kittykat8 said: This looks great! When you say a stick of cream cheese do you mean an 8oz block or something else? Thanks, kat Hi kittykat8, Sorry for the delay but Antonella wanted to make sure you got your answer. Yes, she does mean an 8 oz. block of cream cheese. Sincerely, Lee Ann/QVC Community Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Tips from Antonella

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1358961382.633

On 10/5/2010 Radio Roy said: Greetings Antonella! Last year QVC put up some of the hosts cooking and baking ideas for Christmas and I would love to have the recipe that you showed with your fellow co host Lisa Robertson...I thought it was made with potatoes(candy)..??? Could you share that with me please? I love when you host and have a safe and Happy Fall season at work and at your home. Thanks, Patty L.- in Chillicothe,Ohio. Last edited on 10/5/2010 Last edited on 10/5/2010 Last edited on 10/5/2010 Hi Radio Roy, Please forgive the delay in responding to your question, but Antonella wanted ... Continue Reading

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1358960776.553

On 9/28/2010 Babyjcd said: Hi Antonella,I was wondering if you had a receipe for Meatballs and gravy that is your family's favorite. I also am Italian (only half, father was german) but since my mom has passed I haven't been able to duplicate her receipe. I love watching you it brings me back a little to my family. Thank you for sharing. Ciao Bella, BabyJcd Hello Babyjcd: Antonella hasn't given us a recipe for meatballs - yet!! - but we do have her recipe for her Red Sauce and for her Summer Sauce that you might like. Just go to QVC.com and enter the word "recipes" in the search box. Then ... Continue Reading

In Hosts & Personalities, Gift Tip Blogs 1358960474.417

On 9/27/2010 italiandoll said: Antonella! Where IS your recipes?? I too-my family is from south Italy-way south! I would love to read your recipes! Where can I find thr,? Thank you Antonella! Hello italiandoll, Please forgive the delay in responding to your question but Antonella wanted you to know that, to find her recipes, all you have to do is go to QVC.com and enter the word "recipes" in the search box. You will be taken to the landing page of all of the hosts and many of the guests recipes. Then, just click on her name and you will see all of her recipes. Again, I am sorry for the wai... Continue Reading

Re: Holiday Entertaining Tips: We asked, You Answered And So Did Antonella!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1358960252.727

On 11/19/2012 LovesxxooQVC said: Help! I lost your recipe for Antonella's Perfect Pie Crust that was printed in the QVC magazine in 2010. It is PERFECT and I think I might have copied it wrong. Hello LovesxxooQVC, Sorry for the delay in responding, but here is Antonella's entire Ma's Apple Pie Recipe - Perfect Crust and all - just in case you still needed it. Ma’s Apple Pie Crust Ingredients: 3 cups flour 1 tsp. salt 3 tbsp. sugar 4 sprinkles cinnamon 1 ½ cups butter-flavored shortening 1 tsp vanilla 7 tbsp. water Mix flour, salt,sugar and cinn... Continue Reading

Re: Cherished Holiday Memories

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1355416948.31

On 12/3/2012 momma thib said: Jill can you tell me if philosophy will come out with candy cane in the 32.oz bottles i would like to buy them if possible Merry Christmas to all at the Q.and to you and your family!stay healthy and have a nice New Year. Hi Momma thib, QVC doesn't offer the philosophy Candy Cane shower gel in the 32 oz size but you might want to go to philosophy.com to see if they offer it. Best of luck! Lee Ann/QVC Community Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2