TSV(R) Preview
107 Members and 14974 Guests Online

ksqshopper's Activity

Re: Best Way to Store 1/2 an Onion?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1378762040.96

I use a small Lock & Lock bowl for my half of onions or tomatoes. It really keeps them fresh. Works like a charm! Continue Reading

Re: Cleaning Judith Ripka Sterling Jewelry

In Judith Ripka 1373815423.2

On 7/14/2013 babs21 said: How do you clean the sterling jewelry? Does it tarnish? Thank you! I would like to know too. Is the TSV something that could be cleaned with a liquid sterling silver cleaner? I have a cleaner that you soak for 10 seconds and then remove from liquid. Would this hurt the stones in the necklace? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: Have a question for Laura Geller? Ask now!

In Beauty Banter, Laura Geller, TSV Talk 1369776282.69

Hi Laura, I really love your eye spackle! My question is will your under make up primer spackle clog pores? I have to be really careful to wear products that won't clog my pores because I am acne prone. Thank you!!!! Continue Reading

Re: Amazing Grace too strong?????

In philosophy 1363982986.093

I wore the ag spritz to work today and nothing was said by the co-worker that it was too strong! I really like the spritz! Continue Reading

In philosophy 1363804061.433

On 3/19/2013 cal-gal said: Do you wear the original/ regular AG spray, the eau du parfum, or the new "fine" perfume version? I can't wear the newest "fine " perfume because it is so strong and gives me a headache too. However, I've always been able to wear the regular spray and body spritz without problem. I received a comment from a coworker whenever I wore Eternal Grace. Even though I use the same amount regardless of the scent, the coworker found Eternal Grace to be too strong. I stopped wearing it to work after that revelation LOL. Hi Cal-gal, I wear the original/regular AG Spray. I per... Continue Reading

In philosophy 1363722146.187

On 3/19/2013 wonderfulworld said: Do you spritz at work or at home before going to work? I can't believe that it would be that strong if you put it on at home. Oh well, at least she told you, I'd rather know. Hi Wonderfulworld, I use the amazing grace spray fragrance at home. I only use two pumps or so. I really was blown away that it could be so offensive. I ordered the ag spritz and when it arrives I hope I will be able to wear it to work. I guess it is ok to know, but it still took me by surprise and bummed me out. Continue Reading

Amazing Grace too strong?????

Last Reply by icezeus 1364775433.377 | Started by ksqshopper in philosophy

I was told by a co-worker today that my fragrance was too strong! She said it gives her a headache. I was wearing amazing grace. This totally bums me out because we share an office. I hate to give up a favorite. I just ordered amazing grace in the spritz. It hasn't even been delivered yet. I never put on very much spray fragrance. I thought philosophy was supposed to be so easy to be around. :-( Continue Reading

Re: March TSV Falling in Love or Summer Grace Set

In philosophy 1360872765.58

I really like summer grace. Does anyone know if the body scrub is the olive oil body scrub? That would be so awesome! Continue Reading

Re: Price Increases

In philosophy 1358633695.497

I am really glad I stocked up on shower gels. Probably the only thing I will splurge on is the olive oil body scrub. Continue Reading

Re: Stretch Genie

In All About Shoes 1358632958.36

I tried it, but I couldn't tell any difference in the width of my shoes. I had high hopes. I may try it a few more times. The directions said it could take several times to see the results. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 4 Next