Fashion Special Offers
47 Members and 12633 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: I surprisingly found a cheap drugstore strengthening shampoo/conditioner that does not dry out my hair!

In Beauty Banter 1406863721.95

On 7/29/2014 NC Bandwagon said: On 7/29/2014 kcladyz said: Also I noticed my hair been drying faster after this shampoo It sounds like your hair is in need of moisture. If you're interested, Nick Chavez' website is having a buy one, get one free deal. If you look at the top of his page, you'll find find a category that says, "shop by need." It'll list some options and one of them will be titled "hydration." I do not think you under stood. My hair was not dry. It air dried rather fast after shampooing. Faster than normal. Continue Reading

Re: Herbal Essence Conditioning Cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1406863437.213

On 7/31/2014 Colonel Meow said: I used Herbal Essences in high school and loved the scent! Unfortunately, it didn't do much for my hair. I've been a WEN girl for over 4 years, now, but really dislike the smell of most of their CCs (exception being the seasonals). I would love to be able to use HE again, but suspect that their CC wouldn't compare to WEN. Squeeze - have you used WEN, and if so - can you compare the two? I think HE works better than WEN. It rinses out easier. It's better than Pantene cc. What is even more awesome is the Vidal Sassoon cleansing conditioner. That is so amazingly ... Continue Reading

Budgie swimming lessons

Started by kcladyz in Pet Lovers 1406767057.52

But he will not share the pool lol Wet bugie: http://youtu.be/lxV1coxOMTg Continue Reading

Re: People That Hit Their Pets

In Pet Lovers 1406683505.09

I do not like it s well. I understand a light spank put painfully hitting is out of line plus un less you do it the second of the offence the pet will not know why you are doing it Continue Reading

Re: I surprisingly found a cheap drugstore strengthening shampoo/conditioner that does not dry out my hair!

In Beauty Banter 1406683298.76

man now I need to figure out what to do with the tons of shampoo I have stashed lol. I guess I need to use triple more shampoo in my hair and use up this stuff lol in my stash I have, all are in 25-33 oz bottles except for the drugstore and philosophy: Hempz Moisture Hempz Color Hempz Vanilla Plum Hempz Banana Hempz Pomegranate Matrix Total Results Repair(great stuff) Nexxus Phyto Organics Extreme Moisture Big Sexy Hair Redken Diamond Oil ION Color ION Keratin (8oz) Pantene Beautiful Lengths Garnier Damage Erase About a gallon worth of wen I bought in 2012 I never use ANd if you want to cou... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406682309.673

that is a good price. I saw it at walgreens before. sallys has a great argan oil shampoo too Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406678055.423

On 7/29/2014 FLsunlover said: On 7/28/2014 Usedtobeoxox said: On 7/28/2014 lisadpa said: Suave Professionals is great. I love the Argan oil line (gold bottles) and the shea butter ones. I forget the names of those. I have had hair dressers tell me Suave is garbage and very substandard product Of course they did--they want to sell you bunch of whatever they happen to sell. Unless these hairdressers happen to be chemists or dermatologists, I doubt they know the difference. Agreed but stioll feel most salon brands are healthier for the hair on the most part Continue Reading

Re: Poll: how long does it take u to get ready in the morning for work?

In Beauty Banter 1406677930.88

I do 45 minutes includes the shower and catch breakfast at wendys Continue Reading

Page 1 of 358
1 2 3 4 ...358Next