Labor Day Weekend Clearance
118 Members and 10188 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: Why do hairstylists hate Pantene products??!?

In Beauty Banter 1409529441.457

I like color protect volume but its obvious it is coating my hair. I rarely use pantene tho. I prefer sulfate free Continue Reading

Re: Good oil find

In WEN 1409524241.977

This was meant for the beauty banter forum the doglvr or what ever her name was posted the ingredients for ION repairing oil treatment but my thread was for the ION pre-shampoo oil treatment which is silicone free. I apologize for posting in the wrong place Continue Reading

Re: Good oil find ( Posted in wrong forum earlier SORRY!)

In Beauty Banter 1409523943.39

On 8/31/2014 Colonel Meow said: If it helps, I honestly don't pay attention to which forums the topics are posted. I usually just view all categories so I don't miss anything. I posted in th wen forum in error and I do not use wen other than the styling products and I did not want to start up something for some of them ( not all) get upset if you praise another product other then wen, so i reposted it here. I forgot to mention that it is called ION pre-shampoo oil treatment. Continue Reading

Good oil find ( Posted in wrong forum earlier SORRY!)

Last Reply by kcladyz 1409529531.567 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

This is 100% silicone free. It states it on the bottle. Got it for $2 at sallys beauty supply. ION Repair Oil It smells wonderful. Strong lavender scent. Ingredient list: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil. Link to the item if you do not believe me. LOL : http://www.sallybeauty.com/pre-shampoo-treatment/SBS-302232,default,pd.html#q=ion+repair&start=7 Continue Reading

In WEN 1409523095.15

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. it was meant for beauty banter. Oooops Continue Reading

In WEN 1409523021.963

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said: Gotcha HD. Silicones are synthetic oils. They work the same and are removed the same as oils. Most of my products contain silicones, by choice. Those that don't, I add the cones. Why is it noone is reading my posts. There is no silicone in this product. That woman quoted the wrong ION product. Continue Reading

In WEN 1409522953

On 8/31/2014 DogLvr said: Blend of Argan and Babassu Oils Lightweight nourishing formula Repairs, mends and softens 100% Vegan Paraben free Ion Repairing Oil Treatment is a lightweight formula that combines Argan and Babassu oils to reduce frizz, split ends and breakage in all hair types. Absorbs into the hair to create shine, increase manageability and help repair and strengthen while protecting against heat styling and environmental damage. Ingredients: DIMETHICONE ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DIMETHICONOL ,C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ,FRAGRANCE ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL ... Continue Reading

In WEN 1409522809.017

On 8/31/2014 Colonel Meow said: On 8/31/2014 kcladyz said: On 8/31/2014 Colonel Meow said: On 8/31/2014 DogLvr said: <ul> <li>Blend of Argan and Babassu Oils</li> <li>Lightweight nourishing formula</li> <li>Repairs, mends and softens</li> <li>100% Vegan</li> <li>Paraben free</li> </ul> <br /> Ion Repairing Oil Treatment is a lightweight formula that combines Argan and Babassu oils to reduce frizz, split ends and breakage in all hair types. Absorbs into the hair to create shine, increase manageability and help repair... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 368
1 2 3 4 ...368Next