Holidays at Home
123 Members and 11577 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: OT- Whats your favorite cold medicine for cough and stuffed nose?

In Beauty Banter 1412037894.113

On 9/29/2014 mima said: Another Dayquil/Nyquil user here. I swear by them. Delsym is the best for a bad cough. I can't remember if you can take the together with the Dayquil/Nyquil though. You'd need to check with a pharmacist on that. I just googled and since Nyquil is for coughs, I'm assuming you can't take the two. I know last year I had a sinus infection that lasted for 9 1/2 months. I took several rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it. The dr. called it chronic sinus infection. So I had a cough for that long and Delsym helped a lot. I was sick for about 8 months once and no doctor woul... Continue Reading

Nick Chavez plumping leave in conditioner?

Last Reply by Jangroomer 1412088475.347 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

Has anyone tried this? I thought about it but the cost is kinda high for a leave in Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1412035120.287

On 9/29/2014 glmama said: Thanks for posting your reviews. The MAC concealer sounds great. And I still haven't found my HG in this category so I'm always looking (I have about 3-4 of them at home that I go between.) I do like BBUE, though, I think a stick concealer is just so darn convenient. Do you all want to hear a shocker??? I have NOT been purchasing many MU and Beauty products lately. Trying to really be mindful of the budget. Crazy idea, I know. I have slowed my online ordering as well. I think i had only 3 qvc orders since march Continue Reading

Re: Sig Club A Fans

In Beauty Banter 1412028112.983

I only tried one thing of that line. the 2 in 1 shampoo ad made my hair like straw Continue Reading

Re: Any recipe ideas using chicken for my bunco group of 12?

In Recipe Swap 1412027999.077

I like making buffalo chicken mac and cheese but i add onions, more chicken and tend to use more hot sauce. you can customize it http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/buffalo-chicken-mac-120033.aspx Continue Reading

Re: Need a recommendation for shower gel

In Beauty Banter 1412020762.12

Try your local whole foods market. I picket up avalon organics lavender shower gel At target i got the herbal essences Honey shower gel and its a real big bottle. Used it today and scent is nice and mild Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1412009560.263

I bought suave moroccan lotion and if you like the moroccan smell it is a really good lotion! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1412009439.993

I put llots of garlic in my dinner last night. usually my magic pill is the extended release mucinex if you take it the moment you think you fel it coming on. in general it stops it before it starts. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411993027.43

On 9/29/2014 Scamper said: Remember, if you need a more powerful otc, it is behind the pharmacy counter where you show your license. I had to be reminded of this when my cold kept going and going. I forgot about the special Advil behind the counter it's the only decongestant that works. Totally forgot Continue Reading

OT- Whats your favorite cold medicine for cough and stuffed nose?

Last Reply by ECBG 1412053363.463 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

I am on day 3 of a flu turning into a mild cold. what do you take? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 380
1 2 3 4 ...380Next