Just-Reduced Clearance
140 Members and 19033 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: If you could retire anywhere in the USA

In For the Home Talk 1425256667.22

Sea Pines Plantation Hilton Head island or Estes park, CO Continue Reading

Re: Review of Suave Professionals Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-In Cream

In Beauty Banter 1425244135.61

I been meaning to try it. I thought it was more like a finishing cream? I trued the blow dry spray and really like it. So far all that i tried in the suave professionals line been impressive Continue Reading

Re: Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

In Beauty Banter 1425222724.903

I am really surprised how drugstore shampoo quality improved over the years. I remember how harsh they all were then i took a 2 year vacation from it and used only salon. Now I am trying drugstore brands again i noticed that these companies are coming out with better products Continue Reading

Re: WEN = BALDNESS?

In WEN 1425169317.817

try not using wen for a while and if your hair grows back then you know what it was Continue Reading

Re: Who Recommended Suave Luxe Style Infusion Volumizer?

In Beauty Banter 1425161915.367

I think it was me. I was first to post on it in that one thread. was it this/ http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/493565/pagenumber/1/index.aspx Continue Reading

Re: Help! I was in an automobile accident and need advise from anyone that work in insurance or experienced a hit n' run

In Beauty Banter 1425143305.03

On 2/28/2015 gingersnaps said: I'm reading a lot of misinformation in this thread. I actually work for in a claims office in auto insurance. Uninsured Motorists coverage varies by State Law and if you elected to carry it. I'm in Indiana, the only way I can use UMPD is if I know who the other party is, it can't be used for a hit and run other party unkown in my State. as far as your deductible goes, a deductible is not based on fault. Any time you use your policy for repairs, your deductible would apply. This would be whatever your collision deductible is. However, the best way to get tge corr... Continue Reading

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship

Last Reply by kcladyz 1425222724.433 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

Given how stressed I am at my automobile accident I had to shampoo with something new. I picked this up. I jut want to say this made my hair very soft and lots of shine and feels deeply moisturized. I am surprised on the great quality of this item and reccomend it Continue Reading

Re: Help! I was in an automobile accident and need advise from anyone that work in insurance or experienced a hit n' run

In Beauty Banter 1425142725.313

Thank you all for putting up with my rant. I guess I needed to let off some stress. Even tho the car was not looked at yet I was proactive in applying for a $500 loan to cover the deductible ( wanted to have my ducks in a row) and they may just approve it, also they proactively asked me if i want a debt consolidation loan! I been wanting one but every other bank denied me. Its stupid that you have to have good credit for a debt consolidation loan but those that have good credit dont need them lol Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1425132839

I do not have uninsured motorist only under insured. I guess $500 worth of bills will not get paid so i can pay the deductible. makes me mad Continue Reading

Page 1 of 438
1 2 3 4 ...438Next