Early Access
115 Members and 9649 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner - Anyone tried it???

In Beauty Banter 1411163780.163

I shampoo every day, even when i can skip my hair feels icky Continue Reading

Re: WALMART BEAUTY BOX

In Beauty Banter 1411086231.393

Ojon has a good 5$ kit. the shampoo samples would be worthless for me for I have long hair and they never give you enough Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411085039.103

If its too moisturizing the pantene cowash( not the cleansing conditioner) is a good deep clean and a balanced moisturizer Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411084721.453

Yes I have and I really like Bioterra. I tried HairOne, Wen, Renpure ( pom, mint and the coconut one) Vidal Sassoon, Herbal Essences, Pantene and palmers olive oil CC and Bioterra is on top of my favorite cleansing conditioner list. I also like Bioterra other regular shampoos esp. the long and healthy and the oil one. Continue Reading

Re: WEN----Nick Chavez

In Beauty Banter 1411082955.457

I am not a wenner but I tried everything and like the mousse and oils but the cleansing conditioners do nothing for me. You can use a cheaper cleansing conditioner with the same results. Even with other cleansing conditioners i still can not use it daily and need to use regular shampoo to feel truly clean. That is my opinion. All i can say is try it for yourself and you decide. I want to try niks stuff but have not yet for I already have more shampoo than i can use lol. I must have 2 years worth of shampoo lol Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1410824164.607

lol love the white ca sleeping ontop the black cat Continue Reading

Re: Pet Pic's

In Pet Lovers 1410823346.01

On 9/15/2014 beastielove said: Monday Morning Greetings Wishing that everyone has a most wonderful day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff! kc... Your feathered babies are so beautiful! What are their names? ------------------------------------------------------ All of my children have paws =^..^= I have 6. Those 2 are Queiksen( German for squeak) is the blue and Hantzie the yellow My other4 are snowflake(white) Rainbow ( light blue yellowface) Oliver (Olive boy) and Loki the dark blue yellowface Continue Reading

Re: Can I Buy Demi-Permanent Haircolor at Drugstore?

In Beauty Banter 1410822900.223

I use a semi-permanent color by loreal that I like more than natural instincts. Its called healthy look creme gloss Continue Reading

Re: Can I Buy Demi-Permanent Haircolor at Drugstore?

In Beauty Banter 1410822722.833

On 9/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said: On 9/15/2014 tigriss said: There are tons of ammonia free hair color at the drug store. It will say ammonia free on the box. Try <h1 style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Arial; clear: both; line-height: 28px; color: #35393d !important;" Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown</h1> Not the shade, but the brand. It is supposed to be very gentle. I use red, so those ammonia free ones are not great at dying such bright colors. There are tons of those with great oils added to them to be ge... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 375
1 2 3 4 ...375Next