Meant for Mom
84 Members and 15964 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: Just picked up Renpure Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Pomegranate) at Target. Anyone else try this line?

In Beauty Banter 1398388872.713

On 4/24/2014 KJPA said: Please keep us updated with your results! I know people who would like to use something like Wen but don't/can't spend that much. Or maybe as another poster said, this might work for some that Wen didn't work for. Thanks for the info! I love vidal sassoon cc and carols daughter. very creamy and easy to rinse out. Continue Reading

Re: O/T- Dieting. Any low calorie snack ideas?

In Beauty Banter 1398388807.07

I quit ww i could not afford it. I am trying to use myfitnespal since its free Continue Reading

Re: Vidal Sassoon Cleansing Conditioner?

In Beauty Banter 1398384461.907

So far I tried these cleansing conditioners: WEN, Hair One, Renpure, Salon Graphix, Pantene Co-Wash then pantene cleansing conditioner, Herbal Essences both naked and the rose for color treated hair, Carols Daughter Hair Milk, Vidal Sassoon CC, DevaCurl. My top favorites are Carols Daughter, Vidal Sassoon, Pantene co-wash. Reason be is Carols daughter and Vidal Sassoon is deeply conditioning and makes my hair friz free only down side is the sent of the CD is a strong strong floral. I put the pantene co-wash in my top 3 for it is the most "scent neutral" But if your looking for scent then... Continue Reading

Re: Just picked up Renpure Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Pomegranate) at Target. Anyone else try this line?

In Beauty Banter 1398383778.327

I liked it but was too watery but smells great. I just tried the vidal sassoon cleansing conditioner and really love it. it is extremely moisturizing and no friz! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398379867.54

No. I am tempted. I love carols daughter. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1398361832.23

I love this stuff, no friz at all and makes hair very soft. Continue Reading

Vidal Sassoon Cleansing Conditioner?

Last Reply by jljm 1398385652.833 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

Anyone try it yet? Mine was delivered today and will try it in the morning. Will post about it Thursday night. Continue Reading

Re: Equate brand skincare - inexpensive knockoffs with great ingredient decks!

In Beauty Banter 1398304178.19

All Equate is is "name brands" repackaged in Walmart brand bottles so you are getting the exact same thing as the name brand. Walmart ( and other companies) buy another companies surplus and sells it to us at a cheaper price. I only know this for they taught this at my job ( long story) I am in the drug business and all that Equate Ibuprofen is Advil repackaged. That is why insurance companies will pay on drugs from one source and not the other. For some reason drug insurance companies will not pay on something that been repackaged. basically anything with Equate, CVS, Walgreens ... etc i... Continue Reading

Re: Canary owner.

In Pet Lovers 1398213121.52

I have parakeets and i know what you mean. only the 2 boys sing and they tought my girls to sing. I love them so much! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 307
1 2 3 4 ...307Next