Fall Fashion Clearance
16 Members and 15146 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Growing out your bangs

Last Reply by BigOrangeKitty 1408755899.62 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

Is there a secret to grow it out before it drives you mad and you cut it? When the hair is so long its in your eyes but too short to side sweep? Continue Reading

Re: Another good oil find

In Beauty Banter 1408670201.02

I love silicones. done nothing bad to my hair Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408666981.567

Regardless of ingredients this stuff works really good Continue Reading

Rainbow Rob loves his yum-yums

Started by kcladyz in Pet Lovers 1408666107.843

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v6JrKVkgZY&index=1&list=UU0zDTEJJL-skY9yxEtbT49Q Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408578107.847

On 8/20/2014 ChynnaBlue said: I'm always cautious of hair oils where the first ingredients are silicones. The Strengthening version doesn't look like it has a lot of oil in it. Ulta carries these product and here are the ingredient lists from their site: Strengthening: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat., Parfum / Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Linalool. Softening: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Argania Spin... Continue Reading

Another good oil find

Last Reply by kcladyz 1408670201.02 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

Exquisite Oil Strength Treament by Matrix Smells like a perfume not like a hair product but does not linger after hair dries. Does not make hair oily even if you overdue it "ExquisiteOil Strengthening Treatment is formulated with Polynesian Tamanu Oil for a ultra lightweight, scented oil that strenghtens thin, fragile hair." Continue Reading

Re: Carol's Daughter Products. WOW!

In Beauty Banter 1408409003.92

Try her hair milk. it is fantastic. The only thing that stops me from using it permanently is it has a strong floral scent but it makes your hair perfect Continue Reading

Re: Anxiety/Panic Attacks

In Health & Fitness 1408393643.167

If you have regular panic attacks see your doctor. Xanax works great but many doctors do not want to prescribe. I been taking Buspar and Amitriptyline and doing good. If its a one time thing try talking yourself out of it. Once you realize it is irrational then you sometimes can snap yourself out of it. Also I was told by a doctor that benedryl will ease your anxiety attacks but may make you sleepy. Long walks sometimes helps Continue Reading

Re: What is the best way to freeze meals?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408311958.083

Do they still make those containers where you can zip out the air. I remember ip lock had a version of this Continue Reading

Page 1 of 365
1 2 3 4 ...365Next