Designer Jewelry Gallery
188 Members and 18707 Guests Online

kcladyz's Activity

Re: Please recommend a MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER that won't weigh my fine hair down

In Beauty Banter 1422822951.037

I love organix but their new poos for 2015 are sulfates yet they advertise its sodium laurel sulfate free yet it has ammonium laurel sulfate which is even harsher. kinda ticks me off. They try to make you believe the new poos are sulfate free but they are not. i want to try the vitamin E one ( the serum is real good) Continue Reading

Re: Remember the Vidal Sassoon shampoo from the late 70s early 80s?

In Beauty Banter 1422819932.963

On 2/1/2015 KateChopin said: Yes, we have had it here in the northeast for quite a while, but it doesn't smell the same to me. I also miss that stuff they used to sell in the brown packet--- a kind of five minute conditioner with a fantastic smell...wish they would bring that back! OOOH---edited to say that maybe I bought a previous version...have to look for ICONIC scent stuff. Sure hope it is as I remember! I thought the same as well I thought it was stronger on the cherry side and less almond but its been over 30 years since I last used it so i can be wrong. But I tell you what to me sm... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422814606.83

Now only if St Ives Brought back their shampoo. They had Pear scent and an a peach shampoo I loved. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422813605.277

Yes I was ecstatic! I was not even looking lol. I just used it now. Color safe, very moisturizing. Very creamy in the shower. The scent stays in your hair but not strong or overpowering Here is the link. http://www.vidalsassoon.com/en-US/hair-care/cherry-almond/shampoo#/ratings-and-reviews I am so thrilled an old favorite is back. Its like changing the coke cola formula. No need to change something that ain't broke lol Continue Reading

Remember the Vidal Sassoon shampoo from the late 70s early 80s?

Last Reply by brewhaha 1422820170.01 | Started by kcladyz in Beauty Banter

That smelled great? In the brown bottle? Well it is back! It's in a red round bottle called Cherry Almond " The Iconic Scent" and it tells you it's the origional formula that started it all. I found it at my Hy-Vee grocery store Continue Reading

Re: Please recommend a MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER that won't weigh my fine hair down

In Beauty Banter 1422760935.93

Have you tried a clarifying shampoo then follow up with a conditioner you like? maybe the weighed down feeling is due to buildup? Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

In Beauty Banter 1422760838.787

On 1/30/2015 luvpoos said: Well, you will all think I am pretty gross. I only shower every other day. They say Americans shower too much and is not good for your skin or your hair. I don't smell and my skin and hair are much better for it. In the Summer I may shower everyday, but we have a pool also and go night swimming. I feel clean when I jump in bed at night. Are you sure you do not smell? We often can not smell our own B.O. but others can. I once was the one to shower every other day person and turned out I did smell and did not know it. it quickly changed me back to daily showering Continue Reading

Re: O/T Question to those that shower/shampoo in the evening

In Beauty Banter 1422760729.183

On 1/31/2015 HappyDaze said: It is just showering not rocket science. LOL yep Continue Reading

Re: Any new drugstore finds you're really impressed with?

In Beauty Banter 1422758845.8

I have purchased today the Organix Vitamin E oil and it was wonderful on my hair. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422758744.647

I have baby fine hair and I tried the volumizing shampoo from Clariols hairfood then put some hair oils on my mid shaft to ends. Also Suave shea and almond and the morrocan shampoo is really good. I also like fiberstrong from matrix and redken color protection in the red bottle Continue Reading

Page 1 of 428
1 2 3 4 ...428Next