45 Members and 18853 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: Ever Wonder What The Most Popular TV Show Set In Your State Is? This Map Has The Answer

In Viewpoints 1432436301.617

The Andy Griffith show is still a staple on many local stations here! Continue Reading

Re: Erin Go Bragh !

In Viewpoints 1432428738.817

Just read an article about the numbers: Friday's referendum saw 62.1 percent of Irish voters say "yes" to changing the nation's constitution... http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ireland-same-s3x-marriage-approval/ the spelling of s3x needs to be corrected for the link to work. Continue Reading

Re: Really?,Judge O'Donnell

In Viewpoints 1432406291.41

On 5/23/2015 CrazyDaisy said: On 5/23/2015 Marp2 said: I can't believe that the Cleveland judge chose the long weekend of a partying holiday to announce what he knew would be a very controversial verdict. While I don't really consider Memorial Day to be a parting holiday, I am sure the announcement was rendered when there were the fewest number of people in the downtown area. Working just a few blocks from the court house, I can appreciate not being downtown even if the protests remain peaceful. I don't consider Memorial Day a partying holiday either but many people do and start their summe... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432398400.303

On 5/23/2015 terrier3 said: On 5/23/2015 WenGirl42 said: I don't know. I thought the judge did a thorough job explaining the rationale, and really, I don't see how you could convict Brelo and not even charge any of the other LE officers involved. Just because the others weren't charged doesn't negate what this guy did. And isn't this the city that STILL hasn't done anything re: the young boy shot in the park???? After more than 166 days neither responding officer has given a statement about the Tamir Rice shooting. Several officers involved in the Brelo case also invoked their Garrity right... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1432397634.437

I can't believe that the Cleveland judge chose the long weekend of a partying holiday to announce what he knew would be a very controversial verdict. Continue Reading

Re: Donating to charity but then you need it!

In Viewpoints 1432395896.827

My mom once donated a favorite wok to an Elk's Club rummage sale and I went and bought it back. Continue Reading

Re: Kiko leaving Greenville Zoo for Toronto Next Week

In Viewpoints 1432350515.99

Homegirl, I'd prefer that it was not necessary for the Masai giraffe to be part of the species survival program. If it were a perfect world Kiko would have been born in the wild and thrived but since wildlife's biggest predator on so many levels have left fewer than 40,000 of his subspecies in the wild I'll go along with smaller spaces to insure preservation of the Masai. My feelings are the same for the other subspecies that are also being decimated by man through poaching and habitat destruction. Continue Reading

Re: ALL I have to say is YAY!! ..........

In Viewpoints 1432254975.113

On 5/21/2015 gardenman said: Getting the indictment is the easy part. Getting the convictions will be nearly impossible. The guy at greatest risk is the driver of the van as he's the one who didn't stop and get help and didn't insist on the guy being buckled in. He faces the highest likelihood of being convicted, but even then I wouldn't count on a conviction unless the prosecution can definitively show the injuries occurred while in the van and that's going to be a challenge since he appeared injured in some manner as he was dragged to the van. Determining which injury caused the fatality an... Continue Reading

Re: Plan accordingly....forums to be shut down 1am-7am et to deal with the inappropriate posts/posters

In Viewpoints 1432211838.833

On 5/21/2015 KathyPet said: On 5/21/2015 shaggygirl said: I don't remember exactly what time it was that I happened to see it but it was really bad. I did a lot checking of the various forums and it was EVERYWHERE at the particular time. It was obscene and covered every page as far back as I could go on every forum. The spam posts started appearing around 5 AM EST and were removed around 8 AM. There were hundreds of them all the same. I didn't check every forum but the 4 or 5 I did check all had pages of the spam posting. I actually counted the number of pages of the Spam posting on Viewpoin... Continue Reading

Re: Kiko leaving Greenville Zoo for Toronto Next Week

In Viewpoints 1432168906.097

Birdmama, maybe your inquiry never made it to those in the know or perhaps a date/location hasn't been decided yet. I couldn't find anything current on the Internet about Mpenzi either. Maybe if you contact a local newspaper or TV station, one that might show an interest in the zoo, and ask them what is going on with Mpenzi they will dig and do a report. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 333
1 2 3 4 ...333Next