Spring Fashion Days
163 Members and 19069 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: Boring Question.. How to Follow? RSS?

In Viewpoints 1425593016.717

On 3/5/2015 Cakers1 said: On 3/5/2015 Bird mama said: Then what is the 'subscribe to this thread' button for? Seriously, I don't know (not be snarky). I don't see that. But there was a dust-up last year about posters supposedly subscribing to somebody's posts and stalking them; the Q removed the RSS function which was at the top of the page. The feature that was removed was to subscribe to follow posters. The feature to subscribe to threads is still there beneath the last post on a page. Continue Reading

Re: CSI: Cyber

In Viewpoints 1425592824.387

On 3/5/2015 NoelSeven said: On 3/5/2015 SoftRaindrops said: Noel, I think this show sounds like something I would enjoy watching. I have always been a big fan of Patricia Arquette. I guess I will catch it On Demand. There is very little on television this afternoon and we are completely snowed in. Hi SR I'm a fan of PA, also. I think they had her character be too stilted for last night's episode. I'm hoping they loosen her up a bit. Thank goodness for On Demand, I hope you get a break from the snow soon! That is the perfect word for how I felt. It was almost like she didn't want to seem e... Continue Reading

Re: Cardinal Egan Has Passed Away @ 82!

In Viewpoints 1425589089.983

Misereatur tui omnipotens Deus, et dimissis peccatis tuis, perducat te ad vitam aeternam. (May almighty God have mercy on thee and having forgiven thee thy sins, bring thee to life everlasting.) Continue Reading

Re: Arias deliberations Thurs 3/5

In Viewpoints 1425585596.563

Jodi Arias Trial: Why Jury Couldn't Reach a Verdict All but one of the jurors tasked with deciding convicted killer Jodi Arias’ fate wanted to sentence her to death, they revealed today after the judge declared a mistrial. There was one female juror who refused to sentence Arias to death for killing her boyfriend Travis Alexander, leading to an impasse and the hung jury. “Eleven of us strived for justice for Travis, but to no avail,” one of the jurors said in a group audio news conference this morning. “We absolutely thought [the punishment] should be death.” ... Continue Reading

Re: Family files wrongful death lawsuit

In Viewpoints 1425584658.017

On 3/5/2015 Sassenach1 said: Report after report has proven this case. And, yes, the suit is about money. EVERY civil suit is about money whether it be wrongful death, your neighbor's barking dog or a tree falling on your house or car. Continue Reading

Re: Are Ferguson topics being poofed?

In Viewpoints 1425577408.07

There is still one Ferguson thread that is active. http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/495843/ferguson-report.aspx Continue Reading

Re: Gardener's Twofer: First Ketchup 'N' Fries Plant Hits U.S. Market

In In the Garden 1425574753.593

I'm very tempted to try these. I have clay soil so prefer to use containers for as many things as possible so double duty works for me. Continue Reading

Re: Do Twitter users have the right to ruin someone's life?

In Viewpoints 1425573979.067

I did not watch the video but IMO the answer to your question is no one has the right to ruin someone's life with the exception of a judge and jury in a court of law. Continue Reading

Re: According to Jill, "MANY" of us have Summer homes...

In Viewpoints 1425570895.977

Considering Q's customer demographic it is not improbable that "many" have summer homes. Although the following excerpt is from a 2011 interview I suspect little about QVC shoppers has changed. Who's shopping QVC these days? I'm hesitant to put a label on her, because she's very diverse. Our customer is a 35- to 65-year-old woman with a somewhat above-average income, The sweet spot of the household income level for QVC goes from $50,000 to $250,000. What's interesting about QVC is at any given hour, the demographic of who is watching dramatically changes. K-DASH [the fashion line from the K... Continue Reading

Re: 'I wish I'd never done it': Man who invented plastic Keurig coffee pods admits he regrets ever creating them - because t

In Viewpoints 1425494818.98

For the past few months I've been using the Melitta JavaJig. The JavaJig uses properly sized regular coffee filters and I fill them with my current coffee of choice. The flavor of the coffee is much better than any K-cup substitute I've found. When I first started using them I had trouble with the little prongs that hold the filter in place breaking but have now learned that if I use the bottom of one Jig to push the filter into the bottom of the other Jig to help form it before placing it over the prong part there is less strain on the prongs and they no longer break. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 301
1 2 3 4 ...301Next