Give Gorgeous
16 Members and 12339 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: I'm Afraid This Is Only The Beginning

In Viewpoints 1414725492.857

Thanks for the update Pit. I had read the family filed suit but did not hear they had reached a settlement. In case you haven't seen the article check out my How To Overwhelm thread at: http://community.qvc.com/forums/viewpoints/topic/477120/how-to-overwhelm-a-system-and-increasing-chances-of-mistakes.aspx Continue Reading

Re: Well, it's finally going to hit us good and hard......

In Viewpoints 1414715106.393

On 10/30/2014 Complicated said: On 10/30/2014 Marp2 said: On 10/30/2014 Complicated said: I love our fireplace, but man, it kills my breathing to use it. Gas log fireplace? I love mine but it also affects my breathing and gives me a dry cough. no wood. For some reason wood doesn't bother me. I think the gas dries the air more than wood does. Still, I'd much rather use the fireplace than the furnace. At least during the day. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414714032.577

On 10/30/2014 Complicated said: I love our fireplace, but man, it kills my breathing to use it. Gas log fireplace? I love mine but it also affects my breathing and gives me a dry cough. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414713397.443

On 10/30/2014 kittymomNC said: On 10/30/2014 Marp2 said: The higher elevations along the NC and TN border are under winter storm warnings with other areas under winter storm advisories: <em>Expect snow to begin falling in the high country between 8 & 10 P.M. Halloween night. The intensity of the snow will pick up after midnight into Saturday. By then, snow will have already begun to fall across many lower elevations-including Asheville. Accumulations will be greatest along and near the Tennessee border, with elevations above 4,500 receiving from as much as 6" to 12" by Saturday even... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414713246.237

On 10/30/2014 Bluegrassbaby said: On 10/30/2014 Marp2 said: The higher elevations along the NC and TN border are under winter storm warnings with other areas under winter storm advisories: <em>Expect snow to begin falling in the high country between 8 & 10 P.M. Halloween night. The intensity of the snow will pick up after midnight into Saturday. By then, snow will have already begun to fall across many lower elevations-including Asheville. Accumulations will be greatest along and near the Tennessee border, with elevations above 4,500 receiving from as much as 6" to 12" by Saturday e... Continue Reading

Re: POCONO Killer found and captured

In Viewpoints 1414713079.503

The timing couldn't have been better. Perhaps with him in custody and Halloween being tomorrow it will be a good first step to the affected communities getting back to normal, especially the kids. Continue Reading

Re: EGAD - Spooked by Facebook

In Viewpoints 1414712652.963

That sounds like a good approach Buck-I. Hopefully they will take your request to heart and make the appropriate changes. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1414712038.893

The higher elevations along the NC and TN border are under winter storm warnings with other areas under winter storm advisories: Expect snow to begin falling in the high country between 8 & 10 P.M. Halloween night. The intensity of the snow will pick up after midnight into Saturday. By then, snow will have already begun to fall across many lower elevations-including Asheville. Accumulations will be greatest along and near the Tennessee border, with elevations above 4,500 receiving from as much as 6" to 12" by Saturday evening. Between 3,500 & 4,500 feet expect a range of 4" to 6". It ... Continue Reading

Re: How To Overwhelm A System And Increasing Chances Of Mistakes

In Viewpoints 1414711349.377

On 10/30/2014 terrier3 said: On 10/30/2014 Marp2 said: THIS is a link to the actual four page State Department memo. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2014/10/28/state-department-memo-on-ebola-policies/ Right. It's really gonna happen. I don't think so...this news source is less than honest too. The memo is clearly an opening for discussion. There are circumstances where non-citizens might qualify for evacuation to the U.S. as outlined in the memo but the general thinking when this subject has been brought up is that just anyone could be brought here. That is not the case. I know... Continue Reading

Re: How To Overwhelm A System And Increasing Chances Of Mistakes

In Viewpoints 1414710731.41

THIS is a link to the actual four page State Department memo. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2014/10/28/state-department-memo-on-ebola-policies/ Continue Reading

Page 1 of 279
1 2 3 4 ...279Next