Labor Day Weekend Clearance
161 Members and 12685 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/01/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409618869.567

On 9/1/2014 i like celery said: But he would then be able to enjoy some relaxing time in the Jury House. I want him to stay in the BB House, be stressed, and leave right before the $$. I don't think Frankie's time in the jury house is going to be relaxing at all, deservedly so. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409617812.05

They could have very easily fixed the BOTB by having the winning team draw a HOH key from a bag and that is the one that remained HOH with the winning nominees safe. The odds of either HOH remaining would be a constant 50% but there would be no advantage to throwing comps and at least a little room for anticipation. Continue Reading

Re: Why Do Reporters Put Full Names of People On TV During Interviews?

In TV Talk 1409603320.807

I'm pretty sure the media will withhold the name of a person being interviewed or a witness upon request. I see that quite often and even routinely see a witness or victim only videoed from behind so their features are not seen. Continue Reading

Re: Checking In Mates

In Viewpoints 1409589892.353

Checking in, I know it has been a while but there really hasn't been much of anything going on. The most exciting is that I finally got my water heater replaced and it is so nice to turn on the hot water and feel confident that it will be there. I'm doing okay, mom is good and going through another talkative phase. Yesterday was great nephew's 9th birthday and as part of his birthday present from his mom and dad is a dolphin encounter at Atlanta Aquarium. It is a surprise for him and he will be thrilled beyond words. Syds, hope M is doing better and that all is well with Sydnie. Glad you ... Continue Reading

Re: Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis

In Viewpoints 1409577765.033

On 9/1/2014 glb613 said: On 8/31/2014 HiLo said: My long post just got poofed. Good advice to make sure of the diagnois; both my daughter and niece were wrongly diagnosed and that has been 27 for one and 13 years for the other. My brother has lived with M.S. for almost 25 years now. He has done quite well; drives on many long trips a year and walks with a cane. His advice to you would be to avoid stress as much as possible and to get a lot of exercise. I would also add seeing a good nutritionist who will recommend the right diet with supplements to build up your immune system. It is said that... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409575696.31

I'm still of the opinion that when Frankie exits the house the best reception would be silence from the audience or chants of "it's about time". Boos will only further convince Frankie that viewers are unhappy that he was evicted. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/31/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409539115.277

Celery (if I may be so bold as to shortcut), No reason at all for an apology. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that did not see the exchange on BBAD. Also, there is so much that is whispered on BBAD that I miss a lot. Can't increase the TV volume enough to hear it all without disturbing the household. What I did see of the show tonight in regard to the edit pleased me. It seems Frankie must have gone too far this past week with TPTB and they are weaning viewers from "The Frankie Show" and returning to BB. They have to read the forums and know how the public feels about this season to... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409537417.433

i like celery, Jump in anytime. I miss a lot as BBAD has become sleep inducing so I miss a lot. If everyone talked to each other and compared notes from the beginning, like "normal" BB players do, this would have been an entirely different season. Whatever the reason that eyes are beginning to open I'm glad to see/hear it. Maybe the next couple of weeks will at least resemble a game rather than a display of puppetry skills. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409530998.373

Danky, Doesn't Christine purport to be very religious? Perhaps her religion has a modesty code. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1409528408.327

Thank you for your insight Gardenman. With all the inappropriate behavior and drunkenness last night I thought perhaps Frankie crossed a line with Caleb but then I couldn't see Frankie in a state of consciousness if that had been the case. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 257
1 2 3 4 ...257Next