TSV(R) Preview
16 Members and 15274 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: McDonalds new promotion

In Viewpoints 1422665155.44

Asking customers to call their mother might backfire big time. I'd burst into tears. Continue Reading

Re: 1.25 Billion Chicken Wings Will Be Consumed On Super Bowl Sunday

In Viewpoints 1422665064.027

Won't be having them this weekend but local stores all have them on sale so I stocked the freezer with chicken wings. Continue Reading

Re: After Installing Norton Strange Sound From Computer?

In Electronics Talk 1422657280.123

On 1/30/2015 WIlliam Joseph said: On 1/30/2015 nafecar said: On 1/30/2015 nutmeg3 said: On 1/30/2015 WIlliam Joseph said: Take whatever disc you have out of the dvd drive... problem solved DUH!!! If you have not forgotten the DVD. It could be Norton software being loaded. nutmeg3 thanks for the info every thing seems to be OK I was just concerned . BTW William Joseph I did not use a disc DUH!!!!!!rudeness is not appreciated. twocent thanks to you as well. No one said you used a dvd to install norton, you could have put a cd in the drive 3 years ago for all I know. Any tech support person wit... Continue Reading

Re: Would you ever sue your son or daughter?

In Viewpoints 1422581522.743

From the OP "The odd thing is that when interviewed after the case, some say they hope to put it behind them and continue their relationship. How does that work without any resentment? Some (many?) people are able to let go of even deep hurts and move forward with relationships; forgiving but not necessarily forgetting and perhaps proceeding cautiously. If both parties can control themselves and avoid throwing the incident in the face of the other during times of stress or anger the relationship can heal and even grow. If one or the other can't or won't let go of the past then the relationsh... Continue Reading

Re: FDA Warning to Purina Pet Food Plant

In Pet Lovers 1422577484.52

On 1/29/2015 Teacups said: A friend just told me that if it has a bar code over 600(first 3 numbers) that it is from China....I had some of the doggie bones and dumped them. You may find this from snopes of interest. http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/barcodes.asp Continue Reading

Re: FDA Warning to Purina Pet Food Plant

In Pet Lovers 1422573394.007

Affected brands: Alpo Prime Cuts with Beef Alpo Chop House Originals Filet Mignon Alpo Chop House Originals roasted Chicken Friskies Mariner’s Catch Friskies Mixed Grill Friskies Gravy Sensations with Turkey and Giblets Friskies Supreme Supper Friskies Indoor Chicken Friskies Salmon Dinner Mighty Dog Chicken Egg & Bacon Country Platter Mighty Dog Chop House Originals Filet Mignon Mighty Dog Lamb and Rice ProPlan Senior Beef and Rice Entree Continue Reading

FDA Warning to Purina Pet Food Plant

Last Reply by Teacups 1422578399.637 | Started by Marp2 in Pet Lovers

January 19, 2015 The FDA issued a Warning Letter to a Purina Pet Food canning facility finding “significant deviations” from pet food regulations. Though no recalls have been issued, FDA had serious concerns about this pet food plant. The FDA Warning Letter stated their inspection lasted for two weeks – from September 15, 2014 through October 1, 2014. Inspection revealed “that your facility has significant deviations from the LACF (low-acid can food) regulations.” The inspection found that this Purina plant deviated from the required processing of the pet food... Continue Reading

Re: Super Bowl, Puppy Bowl, or Kitty Bowl? :-)

In Viewpoints 1422469692.15

Kitty Bowl and Puppy Bowl for me. Continue Reading

Re: Alaskan cruise...June or September?

In Viewpoints 1422468774.287

If you plan on doing any shopping the last cruise of the season is best. Many stores and the ship are clearing out merchandise at significantly reduced prices. I've gotten some of my best Alaska bargains on the last cruise of the season. I've also found that September weather is usually really nice for whatever activity you have in mind. Continue Reading

Re: RHOBH

In Viewpoints 1422454201.69

The scenes of Rumpy returning from training camp reminded me of this video. http://theilovedogssite.com/gone-viral-someone-knocks-on-the-door-this-guest-will-have-you-laughing-your-socks-off/?utm_source=FB-Ad_Content_AtTheDoor&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=FB-Ad_Content_AtTheDoor Continue Reading

Page 1 of 290
1 2 3 4 ...290Next