Dooney & Bourke
111 Members and 17200 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: this joint brings a whole new meaning to...

In Viewpoints 1419171147.143

On 12/21/2014 Lindsays Grandma said: I don't know if threads were poofed because of the subject matter or nasty posters. I said it before and I'll say it again...if posters are getting nasty and insulting remove them from the thread and don't remove the entire thread. For some reason Webbie still continues to remove an entire thread. It is reaching the point where many long time posters have left and those of us who are still here are considering to do the same. Incessant quoting works against just removing the initial offensive post as it keeps getting replicated. Continue Reading

Re: Sick Santa

In Viewpoints 1418952244.33

On 12/18/2014 Cakers1 said: He was convicted in Ohio, not Texas, in 1998. The reason he wasn't breaking the law had to do with the fact that he was not on probation in Texas with the stipulation to stay away from children. Therefore, he did not break any Texas law. He served his time in Ohio and moved to Texas a few years ago. The issue is that McDonald's did not do a background check. As repulsive as it is to think of this former convicted ped*phile playing Santa, the story reported here is not quite accurate. Does Texas have registration requirements for s3x offenders that live in the stat... Continue Reading

Re: Sick Santa

In Viewpoints 1418939369.233

Baytown, Texas (KPRC/CNN) -- Residents of a Texas town are fearful and outraged. They've discovered that a man playing Santa Claus and inviting children to sit in his lap is a registered s3x offender. But there's nothing they can do about it, because it's not against the law in Texas. http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weird/2014/12/16/santa-s3x-offender-not-arrested/20490619/ (the word after Santa in the link needs to be corrected) Continue Reading

Re: Should we? Can we? Will we?

In Viewpoints 1418685551.733

If you change your nic can you later get your old one back? Continue Reading

Re: Drinking alcohol on TV and movies?

In Viewpoints 1418673275.727

After years of growth in the United States, vodka is slowing down. For the first time since the clear spirit took the sales crown in 2007, whiskey is projected to pass it this year, and widen the gap for years to come. It doesn’t appear to be a passing trend, but a serious and long-term shift in American consumer preferences. Vodka is still the volume king, meaning that more gallons of the stuff get sold every year, and that will continue some time at least. But in dollar value, whiskey has made a big comeback: http://qz.com/262231/how-whiskey-defeated-vodka-for-american-hearts-and-wall... Continue Reading

Re: WARNING! Do NOT update Adobe . . . it contains malware that will give you unwanted and potentially dangerous pop-ups!!!

In Viewpoints 1418590958.53

I just updated Flash yesterday with no problems. I did make certain to decline the optional software offered though. ETA my security software notified me of the update and labeled it as critical. Continue Reading

Re: Harry and London

In Viewpoints 1418137693.42

Fannie May Chocolates / Harry London Chocolates is temporarily unable to accept orders for products other than our Fannie May Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, due to a Thanksgiving day fire that damaged our warehouse and distribution facility located in Maple Heights, Ohio. http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cuyahoga-county/2014/11/27/maple-heights-warehouse-on-fire-shuts-down-rockside-road/19574313/ Continue Reading

Re: Checking In Mates

In Viewpoints 1417961729.27

Just a quick pop in to wish Nafe a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May your day be filled with tranquility, good things and the best birthday cake ever. (((Hugs))) Continue Reading

Re: Poinsett-AH or Poinsett E a?

In Viewpoints 1417826296.31

Euphorbia pulcherrima Continue Reading

Page 1 of 284
1 2 3 4 ...284Next