37 Members and 18368 Guests Online

Marp2's Activity

Re: Cat Lovers - Rescue Kitty Eve is in pre-labor - Come watch and chat

In Viewpoints 1430016416.3

Glad y'all didn't miss that. A true sign of nesting. She will eventually return to the nesting box but in the meantime she is looking for a "safe" place. She may hold out until morning but it is early enough in B.C. (7:45 pm) that it could well be tonight for her. My connection still keeps dropping so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430015139.23

Oh I so hope y'all are watching Eve right now. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430014778.977

I'm still having trouble with livestream but it is live enough right now to appear that Eve is looking for a place to nest. She was just moving the grey pillow around and it looks like she is now under it. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430012166.697

I keep getting COD and then it times out. When I do reconnect it only works for a minute or two then COD again. Think I'm going to reboot my computer and see if that "fixes" the problem. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430010957.347

Right now I am totally frustrated with Livestream. I can't keep a connection. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430008697.21

On 4/25/2015 wildflowers said: We have 5...do I hear 6...Whoa...We have 6 ... This is all Marp's fault! LOL I swear I did not have one single thing to do with Eve's pregnancy so it is not my fault. I'm kind of leaning toward six. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430008540.12

On 4/25/2015 NoelSeven said: I just noticed, Eve is watching a video! Hey, when there's not much else you can do while waiting for labor to start, why not? Eve really enjoys watching her videos. They are the Telekat videos on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns9B8Mw0mBA Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430004640.783

Shelly and Dr. F. think there are four or five but since mineralization was not complete when the x-ray was taken it is possible there are more. No where near a record though. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1430002828.573

Wildflowers, Eve's 4-1/2 pounds represents a 61% increase from her intake weight!!! Either there are more than the five anticipated kittens or they are gonna be B I G. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1429996864.797

Snacking mostly Wildflowers. She has also been "covering" her food more than usual. She is in the birthing box now but that doesn't necessarily mean anything yet. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 315
1 2 3 4 ...315Next