Handbag Clearance
95 Members and 13189 Guests Online

kabella's Activity

Re: Honora going cheap....(spoiler alert - this is only my opinion)

In Honora 1397740085.26

I am really surprised the title of the OP's Post mentioning the word "Cheap" didn't get more negative responses. Honora as well as other designers offer fashion Jewelry & yes the cost is rising but on the other hand there are people who cannot afford Fine Jewelry (gold, platinum) or expensive pearls for goodness sakes & some who just prefer a more a more modern twist to the usual classic pearl. I just think Honora is appealing to a broader market & to call the Co. "Cheap" wasn't necessary & is insulting to people who do like different metals & dyed pearls. JMO... Continue Reading

Re: Oh Please....Josie Maran ....Argan Oil.....Lisa stop it !!!!

In Beauty Banter 1397327639.437

On 4/12/2014 BellaCarro said: On 4/12/2014 philogirl said: Yeah, I was enjoying the presentation, but turned it off as soon as Lisa said, "tell us, Josie, the story..." Yeah, I heard that, too. I thought we were going to have a story free presentation for once. Why, oh why, do the the hosts always bring that up? Because their are some new viewers that are not familar with Argan & the process. I would think thats why its brought up by the hosts. Its also a selling point. But for us, it just has become a repetative story. Why do some you ladies, specifally the OP continue to knit pick eve... Continue Reading

Re: Alex and Ani - what i did with mine!

In Jewelry Talk 1397325015.147

The Jewerly Store where I have bought Pandora Charms, just recently open a display of Alex & Anii. I like the fact that they pay it forward. I like your cross bracelet & I also like the feather one. I would prefer them in SS but I have too many charm bracelets, one filled, another with some dangle charms & others with one charm but if I were to buy one Alex & Ani , it would be the crross. Enjoy Continue Reading

Re: Honora 14k Pearl Flower Ring

In Jewelry Talk 1397324247.343

On 4/12/2014 ennui1 said: That's a pretty ring; it looks like lace. I don't recall seeing it presented. Yes ennui it is! oops got mine in the Rose pearl & prefer wearing it with a summer pastel maxie skirt or a dress, I did buy my daughter the only other flower ring they still offer in the white pearl which is also very pretty but more of a wired design on the flower & the band is a plain polished gold & made in Italy. Continue Reading

Re: 14mm Stud Earrings J293665 What does everyone think? Need some input.

In Honora 1397322347.587

The largest studs I have are 11mm and they look large on me but they are not the Button style. If you like large studs, you should try them if they are singing to you and hopefully because of the style, they won't droop on you. Continue Reading

Honora 14k Pearl Flower Ring

Last Reply by kabella 1397324247.343 | Started by kabella in Jewelry Talk

Strange have a problem posting & hoping the 3rd times a charm! I didn't watch most of the Honora on air presentations & was wondering if this ring was shown? Its J267284 9.0 mm 14k yellow gold Flower ring. It got mixed reviews but I just love the ring especially for the warmer months & I hope Honora offers more 14k in the future. This was & still is on clearance for 199.98 & I believe its offered in the violet pearl only, not sure. I got mine awhile ago with the White Pearl. The Ring is the epitomy of the word Feminine...The Filligre work is just exquisite....The Pearl ha... Continue Reading

Re: Paging Ennui1

In Jewelry Talk 1396710865.503

I'm not here that often but when I am here, I enjoy Ennui's dry sense of humor, I get it! I also like your honest approach in your posts & also I find you to be quite informative. So Thankyou & enjoy the weekend. Did I say your a hoot!!! Continue Reading

Re: Chaco Canyon Southwest Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1396709061.713

On 4/4/2014 pistolino said: I had the ring (it's described as "river rock" and not travertine on the site) and I sent it back---it looked fake (I don't know what other word to use) to me, the cream colored stone with this blue stripe running straight across--even if it's compressed stone I would have appreciated some attention to creating a more natural look. The cuff may turn out to be a winner, there's more room to work with there! I generally like Chaco Canyon very much and the ring was the first thing I've ever returned from their line. I remember looking for reviews on the site & i... Continue Reading

Re: Jewelry Changing Color!! NEED Your Opinion!

In Jewelry Talk 1396704547.34

I doubt the tarnishing is caused by the MK bracelet but its possible. I do have Tiffany Bracelets & have the paddlock on their clasping charm bracelet. I have some of their SS earings that do tarnish more often & I clean them with a polishing cloth, but I don't usually mix them with other metals. I find I have to polish my Tiffany more often than less expensive SS. So just maybe the lock was starting to tarnish & you just noticed it more that day. Continue Reading

Re: Chaco Canyon Southwest Jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1396628042.33

On 4/3/2014 kachina624 said: The only thing I ever bought from that line is a large round pendant with a huge bale which has a horse done in relief. It's very 3-dimensional but the silver has a strange satin finish that make it look like brushed aluminum. I have a "thing" for horses or I wouldn't have bought it. I also resent this vendor using the name Chaco Canyon. Chaco Canyon, which is not too far from my home, is probably the premier archeological site in the US, although most people probably never heard of it. To the Indians this is like calling something "Valley Forge" or "Liberty Bell"... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 363
1 2 3 4 ...363Next