TSV(R) Preview
140 Members and 11104 Guests Online

kabella's Activity

Re: Do you feel prettier if you have cosmetics on that are top dollar?

In Beauty Banter 1406130318.193

No one can detect if your wearing highend or DS products if it flatters your skin, eyes, lips etc. I have both & enjoy both. Prettier packaging yes. Highend shouldn't make you feel you look prettier because of the price tag. Look within yourself:) Continue Reading

Re: Best Drugstore Anti-Aging Skincare line

In Beauty Banter 1406128458.413

On 7/22/2014 HonnyBrown said: Thanks Goldie! If you ever have the chance to try Olay Regenerist Night Cream, go for it. I think you will fall in love. JLF, the Alpha Hydrox, is that the same one that was in the white bottle with the red cap? I used that in my 20s. I didn't know it was still around. HoneyBrown, the one I was referring to is the Walgreen's Brand. Its studio 35 Alpha Hydroxy Cream 8%...Its a plastic jar with a black cap, 4oz. for 8 & change. You really have to search for it as they have it on the bottom shelf. Not sure if you want that percentage but its a good starter chem... Continue Reading

Re: Re: Facial Scrubs

In Beauty Banter 1406056547.21

On 7/22/2014 Mandy Moo said: On 7/22/2014 kabella said: On 7/22/2014 Mandy Moo said: On 7/22/2014 kabella said: Raw Honey, organic finely milled sugar & olive oil & mix it up fresh. Excellent gentle exfoliater I just started to use just once a wk. You can ajust the amount of sugar. I like it on the light side. Put it on my face & gentle message & wash off with warm water. Then take a warm soft face cloth to take off remaining producd left behind. Spritz with rose water, feels wonderful & not harsh at all. I then follow with either Argan oil or sweet almond oil. You can als... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406055857.73

On 7/22/2014 Mandy Moo said: On 7/22/2014 kabella said: Raw Honey, organic finely milled sugar & olive oil & mix it up fresh. Excellent gentle exfoliater I just started to use just once a wk. You can ajust the amount of sugar. I like it on the light side. Put it on my face & gentle message & wash off with warm water. Then take a warm soft face cloth to take off remaining producd left behind. Spritz with rose water, feels wonderful & not harsh at all. I then follow with either Argan oil or sweet almond oil. You can also use Brown Sugar... How sticky is this? I have a weird... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406052450.353

Has anyone here tried to exfoliate with Jojoba Beads? A DIY reciipe. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406051483.103

Raw Honey, organic finely milled sugar & olive oil & mix it up fresh. Excellent gentle exfoliater I just started to use just once a wk. You can ajust the amount of sugar. I like it on the light side. Put it on my face & gentle message & wash off with warm water. Then take a warm soft face cloth to take off remaining producd left behind. Spritz with rose water, feels wonderful & not harsh at all. I then follow with either Argan oil or sweet almond oil. You can also use Brown Sugar... Continue Reading

Re: how does one know what skin products to use?!

In Beauty Banter 1406048609.69

On 7/21/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 7/21/2014 CherryHugs said: So I have asthma and some allergies. I try always to use natural skin care and hair care. Yet I was reading yesterday that some of the ingredients in natural products are seriously not good if you do have allergies to pollen etc. which I have. What is a person to do? This cant be good yet regular products for hair and skin have many dangerous chemicals! I've had allergies and asthma all my life. I always brush off the mall kiosk people who want to spray or smear things on me by saying that I'm allergic and they always say, "but it'... Continue Reading

Re: What have you found to help get rid of sun/age spots?

In Beauty Banter 1406046351.117

I have read awhile back that squeezing a fresh lemon on a Q-tip or tips leaving it on the spot or spots for a few minutes, wash off followed with moisturizer works well, forgot how long this needs to be done. ( haven't tryed it) Google it... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406045249.977

On 7/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 7/22/2014 HonnyBrown said: Thanks Goldie! If you ever have the chance to try Olay Regenerist Night Cream, go for it. I think you will fall in love. JLF, the Alpha Hydrox, is that the same one that was in the white bottle with the red cap? I used that in my 20s. I didn't know it was still around. Yes. No fancy packaging, but very affordable, the right pH, and effective. They also sell online (neotericcosmetics dot com). They do have discounts and promos throughout the year, which is always the best time to buy, and they ship for free on orders of $25 and ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406044270.527

I am not a one line product person. Its not drugstore but its priced at whole foods or online at drugstore prices. Its the only product I like from Aubrey Organics, its called Organic Rosa Mosquerta Rose Hip Seed oil Revitalizing Therapy Serum that is a intensive anti-antioxidant which is gentle. I have normal skin but I use products for dry skin. I had a reaction to a new night cream which dryed me out a bit. I bought Boots no7 Beautiful Skin cleansing Balm which is for dry skin & love what it has done for my skin, its like a cream, comes in a tube & I use it for a refreshing morning... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 390
1 2 3 4 ...390Next