Handbag Clearance
123 Members and 12100 Guests Online

applecobbler's Activity

Re: David's Distracted

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397273820.197

I do like David as a host, he is very professional yet personable. I have noticed that he does seem preoccupied (bored) on many shows this past year. Vacations, vacations, vacations and two or possibly three on air days per week at their salary. Slow it slightly and enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Would appreciate your thoughts

In Mom to Mom Forum 1381742210.083

PLEASE, You are still young ! Get out of this situation. BIG MISTAKE ,IF YOU STAY ! You will be and more than likely are miserable. carlycat , See that you moved on, Thank Goodness . Very happy for you. Continue Reading

Re: Host Jane says Women are "Lazy" but we have to pay for tailoring!

In Fashion Talk 1381731133.247

I missed that show. Jayne Brown or Jane Treacy ? Continue Reading

" Dan Hughes "

Last Reply by mominohio 1388871934.81 | Started by applecobbler in For the Home Talk

Have been watching Dan Hughes for well over twenty years. Absolutely LOVE the guy ! , such a great personality ! , wonderful detail on any product . I find myself watching his shows, even when my budget doesn't allow a purchase on occasion . We really appreciate his time ! Professional, yet does his job with such ease .THANK YOU DAN. Continue Reading

"PRAYERS FOR AN ILL CHILD"

Last Reply by Q_spirit 1379931169.723 | Started by applecobbler in Fashion Talk

Everyone, Please read Kitchen & Food Forum, Page 8 (Prayers For A Teenage Boy) By Beautybanter. Thank you Continue Reading

Re: Prayer Request for Teenage Boy

In Beauty Banter 1379557026.083

May God Bless You , Johnny . Continue Reading

" ADORE THE IRISH SHOWS "

Started by applecobbler in Fashion Talk 1378216120.777

Absolutely LOVE" ROSE OF TRALEE " and the" ST. PATRICK'S DAY " CELEBRATION on the Q. The people ,history and quality behind the IRISH product is wonderful. Would be so great for the full twenty four hour ST. PATRICK'S DAY show once again. What a nice treat that would be . Thank You, Q and Thank You, Ireland Continue Reading

"ADORE THE IRISH SHOWS "

Last Reply by Cardamom 1378326606.847 | Started by applecobbler in Fashion Talk

Absolutely LOVE " ROSE OF TRALEE " and the "ST. PATRICK'S DAY CELEBRATION" on the Q. Would be so great for the full 24 hours, once again on ST. PATRICK'S DAY! The people, quality and history behind the IRISH product,just wonderful. So refreshing. I have to say Jane and Nancy have been just as wonderful. Keep up the GREAT work. What a nice treat! THANK QVC & THANK YOU IRELAND! Continue Reading

Re: Nancy and Rachel this morning together.....

In Fashion Talk 1377672954.083

On 8/26/2013 Daisygirl4ever said: Rachel and Nancy have personality, Thank Goodness! Be thankful. How boring the Q would be if the hosts were robotic . It's the hosts personality that draws me back for the shows. The ladies are doing their job. Smile. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2