TSV(R) Preview
172 Members and 16486 Guests Online

Yellowbrickrd's Activity

Re: ANYONE ELSE NOT ABLE TO TRACK RETURNS ON LINE ?

In Fashion Talk 1411242409.363

I have had the same issue for @1 week. I finally called CS to determine the status of the return. It is so efficient to track returns online - hope they fix it soon. Other shopping networks make it much more difficult. Continue Reading

Re: Affinity Jewlery

In Jewelry Talk 1410957466.833

Hi CRV: I don't know which ring you are considering however I do have an opinion re Affinity. I have been looking for a unique diamond right hand ring for a while and the minimum cost for pave stones in a gold ring at my local jeweler is about $5,000. So I have been looking at Affinity more closely lately. A few weeks ago, I bought my first Affinity ring - J287679 (pave vintage, 1 carat) - it was beautifully designed with reasonably sized sparkly diamonds on the top. Loved it and said so in my review - however after only 3 days of wear, a stone fell out of the shank so I had to return it. I ... Continue Reading

Re: What a nice neckalce/bracelet ts set over at hsn!

In Jewelry Talk 1404599960.057

I received the blue set a few days ago; well made but even in the small, the steel portion of the bracelet spins on my 6" wrist. So I will adjust it because I like the color, style and quality too much to send it back for the price. Also, thenecklace fits like a dream and the steel stays in place with no issues. Continue Reading

Re: Discovered Nice Jewelry Line at ShopHQ

In Jewelry Talk 1400859510.15

I was originally like you but have been disillusioned by the only purchase I made from this line - I got the inspirational cigar band ring in platinum over brass and the brass began to show through after 2 months - I was sad because I liked the style of the ring. Continue Reading

Re: J290219 Sterling Round Byzantine Slip-On Bangle Bracelet Small Silver -

In Jewelry Talk 1393766620.05

Zzz, you are not alone. I ordered a different bracelet and it is still in process this morning which is bad news for the Q because I took the opportunity to cancel it in favor of something else I got during Shophq's Tucson event. Continue Reading

Re: Today's Byz. Bracelet TTV on Shop HQ

In Jewelry Talk 1393026391.223

Shelbelle and tsavorite - I saw it early this morning and am giving it a try also. I have purchased and returned 3 other iterations of a byzantine, all from the Q, all gold, and much more expensive than the TTV. But they were either minuscule in presence, so soft that the prongs snagged on clothing, etc. Hope you both love yours -I am keeping my fingers crossed! Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone Received J289538 Double Row Byzantine Bracelet From The Gold Rush?

In Jewelry Talk 1391044793.4

Hi pezhead! I received mine yesterday and wore it to work today. Lots of presence on the wrist, soft and comfortable and doesn't spin. It is not heavy and that's ok. This is the third time I have purchased a byzantine bracelet - the first two were returned but the third time is indeed the charm! One note on size - I have a 6" wrist but got the 7 1/4 for ease of using the clasp. Even though the clasp is large, I still have just enough room to hook it by myself with ease. Any shorter and I would have struggled. You will enjoy this one when you get it. Continue Reading

Re: I still want a Morganite ring!

In Jewelry Talk 1390002784.01

I also have the ring that CalmintheHeart posted about - it is a beautiful stone with a tasteful setting - I wear a size 5 and this ring does not overwhelm the hand - it is just right! Continue Reading

Re: Very large garnet to snatch tonight !

In Jewelry Talk 1389733778.93

I received mine this afternoon. Oh my gosh, the loveliest deepest red garnet I have ever seen and garnet is my birthstone! And even though it is 11 carats, it is not 'over the top' on the finger. A home run in my book. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPHQ Questions....

In Jewelry Talk 1389356080.86

Shogirl, I have noticed this change in the past few months as well. I work out beginning at 4am and used to enjoy Carmela providing commentary on jewelry and stories about her kids. Those shows, often with Tami Lyn (sp) or Christine Kvanli definitely were live. Looks to me like a cost saving measure! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 40
1 2 3 4 ...40Next