Fashion & Accessories Clearance
28 Members and 11528 Guests Online

aga1959's Activity

Re: Skin and Hair in Bad Shape After Surgeries

In Beauty Banter 1404654229.36

I am going through this right now. I did add a vitamin and it seems to have helped my nails, at least. My nails developed Beau's Lines which are harmless and evidentially will grow out. I was on blood thinners until the end of May. That is when my hair started falling out. I just hope it will grow back. Good luck and prayers to you. Continue Reading

Re: Have you found your "go to" set of personal care products & beauty supplies?

In Beauty Banter 1404653115.007

Miisha BB cream-do you ladies wear this as a foundation? Continue Reading

Re: Have you found your "go to" set of personal care products & beauty supplies?

In Beauty Banter 1404616361.47

Katluver, Thank you for your response to me! I will look into it snd think you are right about recommending the 2 items! I'll email them though I bey they will recommend the same as you. I have enjoyed this post so much! Thank you all~~~ Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1404498999.41

fun loving... I'm a Gemini also, lol. What are some of the things that you have found and it is now one of your 'must haves'? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1404495096.723

I have so enjoyed reading this post! I am needing a go to in skin care products and getting ideas for all of you nice ladies! I had a hysterectomy last December where they removed cancer. It was a small area and I have had radiation treatments since. Was told every thing looked good. Duringy surgery my small Boswell had to be resectioned in two places. I don't mean to go on and on about this but I was in hospital and rehab for like three months. I am just getting to the point where I want to look nice every day at home. I am 61 and have slit of whiteheads and I think I look just unhealthy. An... Continue Reading

Re: Rec'd my TSV ring - winner!

In Judith Ripka 1402083537.38

I apologize if this is already listed, but, what was the item nimber? Glad you loved it so much!! Continue Reading

Re: Whiteheads

In Beauty Banter 1398872495.217

I am very much looking forward to trying Paula's choice, especially samples! You all made me feel great! Thank you again~~ Continue Reading

Re: Whiteheads

In Beauty Banter 1398535307.55

Thank you both of you for your help. I need something-going to check out both! ?? Continue Reading

Whiteheads

Last Reply by aga1959 1398872495.267 | Started by aga1959 in Beauty Banter

I have been hospitalized for two months and am just getting back on my feet. I get these bumps on the side of my face and some pimples (yellow) around the jaw area. I would appreciate any suggestions on a routine that will cut down some of this. Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Bras

In Fashion Talk 1357060987.833

Let's hope we get a reply or two!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2