Guaranteed Delivery
120 Members and 12698 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: Why Is It That...........

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418948506.77

It's only on some things. Continue Reading

Re: green cans of coke with stevia at costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1418928473.1

I've had it and it's pretty good with a lot of calories. To me it tastes more like regular coke Instead of diet coke. I won't buy it again because of the calories. I would like to see Diet Coke made with Stevia alone. Yes, it's made with sugar and Stevia. This was Coke's answer to making Coke healthier with less calories. Continue Reading

Re: Old host resurfacing

In Fashion Talk 1418913075.083

On 12/18/2014 culebra said: If Lisa wanted to be at a shopping network, she would have stayed at the Q. I am sure she wants to do something different. She is not going to move to Minneapolis. I so disagree. Money talks and if she was able to be a vp or head of sales there she might jump at the chance. We have no idea what relationship she had with this CEO who used to be at QVC and HSN. I think we forget that Lisa is not famous to the General public. My friends, who don't shop her, don't know who she is. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1418912888.21

On 12/18/2014 Johnnyeager said: Has anyone actually read one of these employment contracts for show hosts? It seems like so many people are familiar with all the clauses and riders and requirements. Are they available online? No, but it you put two amd two together you can figure it out by how the hosts show up exactly a year later at another shopping network. It makes sense so that Lisa doesn't take viewers with her. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1418912779.17

On 12/18/2014 Jerseygirl1266 said: Sadly things did not work out for Kathy after she left QVC so she reverted back to TV shopping. She tried HSN with a failed clothing line. Came back to Q with a failed look-a-like Heidi Daus jewelery line and now trying ShopHQ. Seems like a natural last resort. I doubt that Lisa is at that point. Not yet, anyway. They were both excellent, high income producing hosts for QVC. We know what happened with Kathy. It will be interesting to see what direction Lisa's career takes. I wish them both well! Kathy had a contract to host a TV talk show, but it didn't work... Continue Reading

Re: Need a new vacuum. Do you like your Shark?

In For the Home Talk 1418861029.2

On 12/15/2014 ccassaday said: On 12/15/2014 mima said: On 12/15/2014 ccassaday said: The shark is a great vacuum. Now we got new carpet and it won't go over it. It's not even thick or shag carpet. I don't understand what you mean. Does it push too hard? Maybe there are strings wound up in the brush? No it doesn't go over the carpet. We had the same problem with Dyson on are new carpet upstairs. I don't understand how these vacuums with no height adjustments are so popular when neither of them work on our new carpet. Our carpet upstairs is the new shag so I understand that. But our carpet do... Continue Reading

Re: Down jackets and rain....

In Fashion Talk 1418778444.23

On 12/16/2014 colliegirls said: Good grief!! Isn't it about 60-50 degrees in SF most of the time?? You won't need a down jacket!!!! Obviously you have never been there or lived there. Once that fog rolls in, you better have a warm jacket on. I wear a jacket in the summer, too. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a '60s Betty Crocker Cookbook?

In Recipe Swap 1418692880.81

I have my grandma's 1950's cookbook. It gives you tips on how to be a good wife! I have made some great pies from this cookbook. Continue Reading

Re: How large is your dinnerware collection?

In For the Home Talk 1418649153.86

25 or more place settings. I married into a very large family and the sister-in-laws were not too happy that I didn't use their mom's mismatched china. I worked at Macy's and bought it there and TJ Maxx. Continue Reading

Coldwater Creek back in business?

Last Reply by Anais 1418607493.107 | Started by Q2girl in Fashion Talk

Just received an email from them and it doesn't look like new stuff, but old stuff they are trying to get rid of. I wonder if they will just be online or in malls, too? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 164
1 2 3 4 ...164Next