Electronics Expo
75 Members and 12377 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: Did you hear the latest?

In Fashion Talk 1425098133.773

On 2/27/2015 winamac1 said: On 2/27/2015 Me24 said: Never watched this show, never will. I don't watch ANY reality TV show; and that goes for American Idol, The Voice, etc. All of them are garbage IMO. American idol ..garbage? I so agree. All reality shows are garbage even American Idol. Continue Reading

Re: Did you hear the latest?

In Fashion Talk 1425098035.113

Kris Jenner went to my high school and was two years ahead of me. I don't remember her being anyone special. They basically are taking advantage of stupid Americans who watch their shows. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Continue Reading

Re: So Mistaken About the Shipping

In Fashion Talk 1425001764.553

If this business model is so great, how come HSN isn't doing it? Maybe QVC should just go back to basics and offer us nice items again. I feel like it's a gamble now everytime I shop. I rarely ever shop at stores who don't give me my original shipping back. If I do, it's because I saw the item at the mall and tried it on and then waited until I got an online coupon and ordered it. Continue Reading

Re: Oscar jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1424785502.833

On 2/22/2015 Sharke said: yeah, I'm just from a different time when it was Ok to flaunt your success and you didn't have to look like you just came in from a mission house when everybody knows your last movie grossed a fortune and you bought home a millions of dollars paycheck. Guess, I'm more from the Gilded Age. I got money , I worked for it and if you can't handle it then that's your problem. Get out and make yours too. who was that person that wore sneakers one time to the Oscars? Poor women have been on diets for months, so, the cameras won't show a quarter inch of back fat and when it's... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424785451.18

On 2/22/2015 Tinkrbl44 said: On 2/22/2015 Q2girl said: I agree with you! I loved watching th Oscars starting in the 60's just to get a glimpse of those gorgeous jewels. My feeling is that movie stars want to be more like their fans and not look too rich, as to seem better than us. Do you know what I mean? I wish they would go back to wearing those beautiful jewels. I think the last time I was impressed was when Angelina Jolie wore those huge emerald earrrings. I don't watch the Oscars now just because actors can't seem to keep their politics to themselves. I will see what they wore the next d... Continue Reading

Re: Coconut Oil is Good for many things!

In Beauty Banter 1424631627.35

It's also great for intimacy, especially after menopause. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424619010.757

I agree with you! I loved watching th Oscars starting in the 60's just to get a glimpse of those gorgeous jewels. My feeling is that movie stars want to be more like their fans and not look too rich, as to seem better than us. Do you know what I mean? I wish they would go back to wearing those beautiful jewels. I think the last time I was impressed was when Angelina Jolie wore those huge emerald earrrings. I don't watch the Oscars now just because actors can't seem to keep their politics to themselves. I will see what they wore the next day on the Internet. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone tried Bobbi Brown's "Blue Raspberry" Lipstick?

In Beauty Banter 1424564868.12

Yes, I use it all year. I get compliments when I wear it. It's a pretty pink. It's hard to describe. Continue Reading

Re: Would like some liquid foundation suggestions please+++

In Beauty Banter 1424545890.987

Christian Dior Nude or Forever or Star foundations. Simply the best I have ever used and I'm 56. They are all great. Continue Reading

Re: Re: TV Digital Adapters

In Electronics Talk 1424479058.42

My friend uses a digital antenna and receives 15 channels. Is that what you are referring to? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 178
1 2 3 4 ...178Next