Fall Fashion Clearance
35 Members and 15578 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: JUST FOUND OUT ITS VERTIGO

In Health & Fitness 1408396960.95

I had Vertigo and had to quit college:(. I couldn't walk down the hallway without holding on to the wall. I was in my 40's Continue Reading

Re: IC..SO PAINFUL

In Health & Fitness 1408145477.233

Please, please call your nearest pelvic pain clinic and pelvic physical therapist. There is no cure, but a pelvic physical therapist can help you relieve pain. They have to be Pelvic physical therapists. That's all they do is help woman and men with pelvic conditions. I am so glad you posted this. Good luck:):). Depending on what state you live in, you can go directly to a pelvic PT without a referral. What state do you live in? Continue Reading

Re: Cherry cabinets with what color of counter?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1408017204.57

Great ideas!! Thanks to everyone! You are all helping me so much. I am looking at River White. It reminds me of where our cabin is in the Rocky Mtns. When I fish in a creek I see a sandy bottom. I am trying to find a slab with not too many cherry dots in it. Do any of you have this granite? Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1407856816.23

Thanks again! Terrier, I really appreciate the website. This has a lot of info. I am just starting the whole process. You have all been so helpful!!! Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1407854826.237

Hi everyone! I really appreciate you taking the time to send pics and great ideas! I have not picked out my cabinets but they look like the pic that I want coffee posted. And I saw granite similar to what the other posters posted. So pretty. I would love the look of Marble, the white color. I have not found a granite place that sells quartz for the same price. I would love marble color quartz. Of course the marble color granite is more expensive than a grade one darker granite. So I guess it is the same price as quartz at my shop. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1407847282.787

Thanks! That's what I thought. My girlfriend said she just couldn't handle seeing smudges while sitting at the kitchen table. I saw the Silestone yesterday and that's pretty too and twice the cost of granite:(. Continue Reading

Cherry cabinets with what color of counter?

Last Reply by Classique 1408115683.647 | Started by Q2girl in Kitchen & Food Talk

I need some recs for counter tops with cherry cabinets please. Is black granite really that hard to keep clean of finger smudges? That's what my girlfriend keeps warning me of. I don't want Corian or laminate this time around. I have never had granite or quartz. TIA! Continue Reading

Re: THANK YOU QVC MONITORS........

In Fashion Talk 1407845721.317

Yes! Thank you QVC for removing these jealous threads. I get enough of that junk at work. Continue Reading

Re: Counter help please?

In For the Home Talk 1407675337.04

Thank you. I just wanted alternatives to granite and if they are low maintenance. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 145
1 2 3 4 ...145Next