12 Members and 17853 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: California and WEN

In Beauty Banter 1429572046.843

I grew up in and lived in San Diego, CA most of my life. We were taught in my family to shut the water off while you lather up or shave your legs. My parents always had ice plant or rocks for their gardens. My husband and I left CA a few years ago because of the way the state is governed and the taxes were eating us up. Continue Reading

Re: Powered by Perfecter styling tool at Wally World for $15.

In Beauty Banter 1429565685.17

I went today and didn't see a knock off of the Perfector. I saw the Perfector, though. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone see that about Target?? a gift for frustrated LP buyers??

In Fashion Talk 1429565566.753

There is quite a bit at T.com, but it's not available. Continue Reading

Re: Looking for a recipe for a Cream of Chicken

In Recipe Swap 1429538087.77

Crock pot chicken and dumplings. My friend makes her's with organic cream of chicken soup. Put 5 or 6 breasts of chicken in the bottom of he crockpot. Add carrots. In a bowl mix together 2 large cans of cream of chicken soup with one large can water. Poor over the top and cook on low for 6'to 7 hrs. During the last 30 or 40 minutes turn crockpot on high and add one can of pillsbury biscuits. Test to see if they are done and then serve. Yummy!! We love it. Continue Reading

Re: Powered by Perfecter styling tool at Wally World for $15.

In Beauty Banter 1429494536.907

That's a good price. Online it says 49.00 Continue Reading

Re: I'm done with Target......

In Fashion Talk 1429480032.693

I agree. I have a friend who buys many LP items at the LP store. She wasn't too happy about Target cheapening the brand, but guess who was there at 7:30am? Yep. She was. She said she got one dress and didn't even try it on. She said it was a madhouse and people were wildly grabbing stuff. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a spooky movie that you really liked?

In Movies 1429358497.147

The Sixth Sense knocked the wind out of me at the end. I did know that was coming, but the ending made sense. Continue Reading

Re: A QUESTION FOR THE FULL BUSTED GALS .......

In Fashion Talk 1429300917.29

Chantelle Rive Gauche lace. Love them. They are pretty and very supportive. I buy mine at the big Nordstrom sale in July. Continue Reading

Re: Little flying insects in home...

In For the Home Talk 1429227255.21

Leave a glass of red wine out and they will all fall into it. I have tried everything and that works the best. Continue Reading

Re: Arthritis in Finger

In Health & Fitness 1429013191.34

This is what my hand PT does when I get a ring stuck. Go buy the coban stretchy bandage wrap. Wrap your finger from the ring down to the tip. Leave it on only for a little while. It will shrink your finger so that you can get the ring off. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 186
1 2 3 4 ...186Next