Just-Reduced Clearance
147 Members and 11413 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: Alex & Ani...America The Beautiful....RAVE!

In Jewelry Talk 1406511586.193

Does Zeeberry have good customer service? Continue Reading

Re: Alex and Ani

In Jewelry Talk 1406421394.893

On 7/25/2014 DogLvr said: I wanted to know which item QVC was selling tomorrow. Not the one I bought already. Unless it is the same bracelet. This weekend is to support ovarian cancer and not breast cancer. Charity by Design is excited to offer the Infinite Hope Set of 3 to viewers with 80% of proceeds donated to OCRF. The set includes the Hummingbird bangle, Fleur de Lis bangle, and depending on the chosen finish, either the Luminary beaded bangle in aqua or Starry-eyed wrap in teal. This exclusive set will only be available during the broadcast and will not be available anywhere else once s... Continue Reading

Re: Disgusted with ShopHQ - Rant

In Beauty Banter 1406418112.477

On 7/26/2014 SKITTLE said: OMG, HSN. I stopped buying anything from them years ago. QVC, Shophq and my walk-in stores, some other online places, but never ever HSN again. p.s KInd1too- thank them, thank them soooo much HSN has changed. Their customer service is actually better than QVC now. Continue Reading

Re: Disgusted with ShopHQ - Rant

In Beauty Banter 1406418050.437

I keep getting surveys from them. They have a long way to go before they are as good as HSN or QVC Continue Reading

Re: The most expensive nonstick skillet beaten by the budget brand?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406381789.75

I had t fal years ago and the Teflon scratched too easily. Have they improved it? Continue Reading

Re: has your Home Goods store changed?

In For the Home Talk 1406379098.58

On 7/25/2014 NanaS said: Its getting harder and harder to find nice things for the home. We have several Home Goods Stores in our area but only one that is super nice and stocked to the roof. It is connected to a T.J. Max Store and those seem to have a much bigger selection. We have one of those and I love it, but it's 45 minutes from my house. Continue Reading

Re: has your Home Goods store changed?

In For the Home Talk 1406378997.603

Yes! I noticed that two days ago. You have to grab the big pics when you see them. I think we have two aisles left of pictures. Lots of new large frames, though. Continue Reading

Re: Spin Mop

In TSV Talk 1406336406.407

Can you use these on hardwood floors without a hardwood floor solution? Thanks! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next