TSV(R) Preview
53 Members and 14032 Guests Online

Q2girl's Activity

Re: Lisa R. discussed on Nancy Grace tonight

In Beauty Banter 1397736784.92

I was stalked and it was terrifying. Thankfully, I moved to England and he didn't follow me. There is nothing worse than having to look in your review mirror constantly. Maybe some of you will now stop bashing her. Oh, I forgot. She is a public figure so go right ahead:(. Continue Reading

Re: Dirty sheet at dr. office

In Health & Fitness 1397688282.087

I went to a GYN doc last year and there were cobwebs in the windows and the office looked like a pediatricians office from the early 60's with animal murals on the wall. The blinds were dirty too. I never went back and wrote a bad review, too, Continue Reading

Re: OT walmart usa

In Beauty Banter 1397598432.103

OK. Well, I have never noticed foreigners working in my local WMs. Why, it actually looks like they hire local people. Fancy that! Continue Reading

Re: Great results with Yoga

In Health & Fitness 1397422786.277

Ladies buy or look on YouTube at Dr. Weil's way to deep breathe. I just got over chronic pain that lasted 2 years and deep breathing helped so much. Also go to the Breathe2relax app and you can deep breathe anywhere. I will be taking yoga soon and use my deep breathing exercises. I have very little anxiety now and was able to go off my anti depressants. Continue Reading

Re: Eye shadow that gives the dewy look with out sparkles or glitter?

In Beauty Banter 1397258080.42

HappyDaze! I bought the Make up Forever cream eyeshadow in brown. It is beautiful and gives a lovely sheen. Thank you so much for the rec! I love your idea about putting a lip balm on the eyelids. I read that's what movie stars did in the 30's to get that dewy look. Continue Reading

Re: O/T What do you think of Publix Grocery? We're getting one!

In Fashion Talk 1397180739.703

ECBG Is this the one going up by Falls of Neuse that has been hotly contested in Raleigh? Continue Reading

Eye shadow that gives the dewy look with out sparkles or glitter?

Last Reply by HappyDaze 1397318110.67 | Started by Q2girl in Beauty Banter

Does anyone have a recommendation? I tried Laura Gellar's new eyeshadow, but found it too metallic for my eyes. Thanks so much! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 124
1 2 3 4 ...124Next