Guaranteed Delivery
99 Members and 16031 Guests Online

QVC Program Host Kerstin Lindquist Blog

Re: SMQ Blog Chat - June 1 @ 10am ET

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk 1370098769.153

HI everyone how are you doing?!!! Great weekend plans! Are you excited for June??? Dont forget to follow me @ www.facebook.com/kerstinlindquistqvc as well and see more behind the scenes pics from SMQ! Continue Reading

Re: SMQ Chat on 5/18 @ 10am ET

In For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk, Health & Fitness 1368891377.863

On 5/18/2013 Alter Ego said: May I just say how much I really liked Shaun T! He wasn't that high energy, in your face, kind of guy that I find really annoying. I put it on wish list to remember for later and hope I don't regret it and lose the 5 EP's! May I also say how much I am loving your hair! How would you (or anyone reading) describe that look? Lots of cute hairstyles lately on the Q ladies! thats exactly why i love him too! He is great and so sweet. Thanks for the compliment. My hair is shorter in back thant front, a long bob with lots of layers and blonder highlights around the f... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk, Health & Fitness 1368890043.42

On 5/18/2013 SushiQ said: On 5/18/2013 Kerstin Lindquist said: On 5/18/2013 SushiQ said: I ordered Insanity and, I must admit, I'm both excited and scared! I'm a runner and used to workout in a variety of ways, but I've gotten out of shape and added some pounds after this long winter and spring. I know it's hard, I hear even the warm-ups are intense. I really need something to kick me back into shape. Can I modify and pause during the workouts as I get used to high impact again? Yes, yes, yes!!! Please modify. No one but Shaun T can really do it all w/o modifying. You will see results. let u... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk, Health & Fitness 1368889289.6

On 5/18/2013 playne said: I heard Shawn mention certain DVDs month 1 and others month 2 but I didn't get the actual porcess -- doyou rotate through 5 DVDs the 1st month and then use the other 5 in month 2? Does that mean after month 1 there is no use for the 1st 5 DVDs? Good question! The 60 day program does take you through the 1st 5 then the 2nd 5 next month BUT, even after you finish the program you will find that you will work in your favorite DVD's from the group into your normal workouts all the time! Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk, Health & Fitness 1368888137.11

On 5/18/2013 SushiQ said: I ordered Insanity and, I must admit, I'm both excited and scared! I'm a runner and used to workout in a variety of ways, but I've gotten out of shape and added some pounds after this long winter and spring. I know it's hard, I hear even the warm-ups are intense. I really need something to kick me back into shape. Can I modify and pause during the workouts as I get used to high impact again? Yes, yes, yes!!! Please modify. No one but Shaun T can really do it all w/o modifying. You will see results. let us know how you do. come see me @ www.facebook.com/kerstinlin... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk, Electronics Talk, Health & Fitness 1368888069.93

On 5/18/2013 makeup addict said: Hi! I'm very curious about this program. I've never done a high impact program. I usually walk and do Zumba and yoga. I just turned 40. What can I expect from Insanity? Is it doable for someone who has never completed a high impact program? I like the idea of the workouts only taking 45 minutes. Do the workouts include a warm up and cool down sessions? Thank you for your time! Blessings to you and your family! Last edited on 5/18/2013 Just give it a try! The workouts do include warm up and cool down the thw really crazy intense part is about 20 min or less i... Continue Reading

Re: SMQ Beauty Edition Blog Chat on 5/11 @ 10am ET

In Beauty Banter, Beauty's Best Gifts, Mom to Mom Blogs 1368288101.91

On 5/11/2013 Mimi17 said: I love your dress too and Shawn's . Can you find out if her dress is available on qvc ? Thanks ! Its actually by Ted Baker not QVC sorry :O Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Beauty's Best Gifts, Mom to Mom Blogs 1368287949.75

Bye all thanks for joining me. More questions answered on Fb www.facebook.com/kerstinlindquistqvc happy beauty day and happy moms day!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Beauty's Best Gifts, Mom to Mom Blogs 1368287429.11

On 5/11/2013 Simplyred said: What's the name of philosophy firming eye cream, need something for puffiness try hope in a tube eye and lip cream :) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter, Beauty's Best Gifts, Mom to Mom Blogs 1368286997.073

On 5/11/2013 QueenBd said: Any suggestions on how to put self tanners on men with hair on their legs. I feel it just gets wasted on the hair and is not getting to the skin without using way too much. Totally use the mit!!! Really helps. And rub it in. Also maybe try the Josie Maran self tanning wash. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next