Creede Silver Sale
37 Members and 9824 Guests Online

janisrr's Activity

PROBLEM WITH CANON REBEL T3i

Last Reply by Wadzlla 1355436648.427 | Started by janisrr in Electronics Talk

JUST RECEIVED THIS CAMERA YESTERDAY, ITS NOT MY FIRST SLR DIGITAL AND NOT MY FIRST CANNON. NOTHING I DO WILL TAKE A STUPID PICTURE! BATTERY IS FULLY CHARGED AND IN CORRECTLY, CARD IS IN CORRECTLY, CAMERA TURNS ON, DID DATE AND TIME, PRESS SHUTTER BUTTON AND NOTHING!! NOTHING IN THE BOOK. PLEASE HELP!! Continue Reading

Re: What is it about Apple?…Let's take a bite.

In Electronics Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1349605415.99

very disappointed in this TSV macbook pro from qvc. i've had an iphone and ipad for years and made the mistake of thinking this would be easy to cloud with phone and pad, but not to be... this is way more difficult and way too many steps. i know its a lot more money, especially when i haven't even received the software offered, haven't received any info about the 4 year tech support and the case received is something that would be sold at a 5 and below or walmart... i guess i'll have to call apple and see how to restore back to factory specs to get anything of mine off and send it back...... Continue Reading

Re: Who has received the Mally Gel Nail TSV - tell all thread

In Mally 1346671163.5

i absolutely love this!! my nails look amazing! its so easy to use and i removed from one nail just to test it out and its very easy... didn't damage my nail or anything!! i used a cotton ball and just wrapped it around the nail for about 10 minutes after filing to break the seal... actually used a wooden stick to gently scrape the polish off and it came off like a dream! this is more than worth the money and i'm so glad i got it! i never got a gel manicure at a salon so can't compare but i know every week i would have go get a manicure and at 20 bucks a shot...this system will pay for ... Continue Reading

Re: TSV:Dell Streak Tablet

In Electronics Talk 1320444832.273

i have it and absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! i have tried at least 10 tablets, including the ipad and i love this dell streak, but cannot figure out how to put the hard shell case on that came with it. other than that, its perfect! Continue Reading

DELL TABLET CASE

Last Reply by glb613 1320616649.707 | Started by janisrr in Electronics Talk

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU PUT THE DELL TABLET INTO THE HARD CASE THAT CAME WITH IT?? ABSOLUTELY NO INSTRUCTIONS. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1