6 Members and 18087 Guests Online

AlAnn's Activity

Re: The Longest Ride

In Movies 1429647170.843

My boss and his wife saw this movie and highly recommended it to me. I follow the PBR, but they said I will like it for other reasons. They also said Alan Alda was excellent in his role. As soon as DH and I get a chance we are going to see this movie. Continue Reading

Re: cheap cologne....

In Beauty Banter 1429381234.537

I know what you mean. I just bought a bottle of the generic Flowerbomb perfume at Kmart for 6.99 I believe. I still smell it at the end of the day. I got a bottle of Versace Bright Crystal for a Christmas gift. Gone after a couple of hours. Continue Reading

Re: What's your favorite television house?

In For the Home Talk 1427146139.697

Tool Time Tim's house on Home Improvement Continue Reading

Re: Thinking of old t.v. shows

In TV Talk 1426364600.65

just bee, thank you for reminding me of Thirtysomething. I loved that show and had totally forgot about it. When I was a kid at home I liked Room 222, Julia, Family Affair and My Mother the Car. My parents never missed the Hollywood Palace which I believe was on Saturday nights. I love this thread. It is bringing back such nice memories. Continue Reading

Re: Done watching QVC

In Fashion Talk 1424731411.117

I feel their lunchtime specials aren't what they used to be either. Continue Reading

Re: "evine live, the fun, new way of shopping."

In Fashion Talk 1424116352.503

I liked it best when it was ValueVision. Loved the show bracelet bash. I got some beautiful 14k gold bracelets there. Continue Reading

Re: Red white blue new temptations

In Temp-tations 1423947899.067

I am loving the firework-fetti mugs! Continue Reading

Snowy Night

Last Reply by homedecor1 1420143974.013 | Started by AlAnn in Temp-tations

I brought out my set of snowy night for my Christmas dinner. I baked my filling in the square casserole dish and served my cranberry sauce in the small bowl that came with the set. I really love that pattern and wish Tara would bring it back. I definitely would buy more pieces. Continue Reading

Re: I've been going back to "Old Perfumes"...that I never liked....crazy!

In Beauty Banter 1419635100.94

They don't make it anymore, but does anyone remember Ariane from Avon? I wore that in my twenties and got lots of compliments on it. Also my aunt wore Avon's Persian Wood all the time. It smelled so good on her. Continue Reading

Hills's Science Diet CD Cat Food

Last Reply by jaxs mom 1411398966.37 | Started by AlAnn in Pet Lovers

Does anyone know why you need a vets prescription to buy this food? There is no medicine in it. After 2 1/2 years my vet will not sell me anymore unless I bring my cat in for a checkup. My problem with this is that taking him to the vet will stress him out, and stress is what caused his last 2 urinary blockages. He currently is fine and having no urinary problems. It is not the money. I can afford the vet visit. I just don't want to stress him out and possibly cause another blockage. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 28
1 2 3 4 ...28Next