Labor Day Weekend Clearance
162 Members and 9465 Guests Online

q-girl's Activity

Re: Get Gorgeous Giveaway!

In Beauty Banter 1389924874.963

Hi !! I love QVC, and I absolutely adore toGather. I've had a blast putting my collections together, 'specially my "Get Gorgeous" collection. I've been working hard to "Get Gorgeous" since October, when I started on Nutrisystem. I've lost 35 pounds so far, and will continue until I've lost a total of 100 pounds. I sure could use to win a Beauty Gift to help with my Total Get Gorgeous Make-Over! Thanks, QVC, for all the wonderful "Get Gorgeous" products you make available to us (including my Nutriisystem !) and for the chance to win a "Get Gorgeous" Beauty prize !! Continue Reading

Re: Who Wore What at the Customer Choice Beauty Awards!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk 1382128016.453

As for the winners, Laura Geller looked elegant and amazing, and is my choice for "Best Dressed". Mally, Josie Maran, Megan (from emjoi), and Jamie (from IT Cosmetics) are my runner's up. When it comes to the QVC hosts, Amy is my choice or "Best Dressed". I was so pleased to see my philosophy "must-haves" - Hope in a Jar, Hope in a Jar Night, Purity Made Simple, and Amazing Grace Fragrance - selected as winners, as well as my Laura Geller Bronze N' Brighten and Blush N' Brighten. Although they weren't chosen, I still consider Laura Geller Balance N' Brighten, Baked Eyeshadows, and i-care eye... Continue Reading

Re: Is anyone else annoyed with

In Carolyn Pollack 1348707030.07

On 9/23/2012 jugtown said: One more thing Cooking Lady - there is one person that I feel is mostly responsible for Amazon raising their prices, and that person spoke on-air last night. Don't get me wrong - she seems like a very nice person and I know she's a HUGE CP fan, but she complained a while back on FB that having other places selling CP at much lower prices has caused her collection to be DE-VALUED! Also the fact that QVC has lowered some CP pieces that were just presented months prior. I'm still a little perturbed, as within DAYS of her complaining, they (CP, I guess!) raised the pric... Continue Reading

Re: Fall, the Season of Friendship!

In Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities 1348684704.07

Carolyn and all the "sisters" - I am a newer collector, about 18 months now, and already have several beautiful pieces. I have never, ever been disappointed with any of the CP jewelry that I have received. I enjoy mixing and matching all of the pieces and wear it all with pride. However, on your last "mini-series", there was a situation that I found quite disturbing. In July, I was one of the lucky 8000 people to purchase the magnificent sleeping beauty TSV necklace and enhancer set. It is quite stunning, even more so in person. I knew as soon as I saw it on TV that I wanted it, and since we... Continue Reading

Re: Getting Excited for Fall Baking

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, TSV Talk 1345484250.503

SO excited for Wednesday and the new TSV !! I'm an Old World Green girl, and stay true to my color - so I love to see the new things. I even love to see them offerred in other colors and patterns so that EVERYONE can enjoy buying the pieces they've been waiting for. I hope to be getting a few things for now, and some things for Santa's bag for me for Christmas. That's the only way I can get all of the things I want!! Continue Reading

Re: Awaken YOUR Sleeping Beauty!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, TSV Talk 1341767034.83

I ordered the Sleeping Beauty TSV - and cannot wait to receive it! I have one other piece of Sleeping Beauty - a small pendant that I purchased from an artisan jewelry store when I was viviting Wyoming about 5 yrs ago. I truely love that stone, and absolutely love the TSV !! That could become my "signature" piece - - except for the fact that I could not give up my other Carolyn Polack necklaces. So it will simply be another piece to mix and match with the rest of my incredibly gorgeous Carolyn Pollack jewelry. Continue Reading

Re: Awaken YOUR Sleeping Beauty!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, TSV Talk 1341766766.453

On 7/7/2012 Debbie456 said: Carolyn, I ordered the TSV and can hardly wait for it to arrive. I do have a question . I tried to order the 3 strand Gardina bracelet but missed out. I have the rest of the collection. Are you planning on bringing it back to QVC or I there another way to get it ? Thanks for your beautiful jewelry! Debbie456 - have you tried going to CarolynPollack.com? I have often seen pieces there that are no longer available through QVC. And - yes - you can order jewelry from that site. Good luck with your hunt for the Gardina bracelet. Continue Reading

Re: Summer Cooking with Temp-tations!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, TSV Talk 1338431591.423

On 5/30/2012 HollyDW said: As i have said before...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP WITH THE FARM ANIMALS!!!!! It's just my opinion, but I'm guessing that the FARM ANIMALS are a VERY BIG SELLER or Tara and QVC would not continue to offer them. At the end of the day, this is, after all, a business, and they would not be making and offering products that were not profitable. Same goes with the Old World pattern. It must be the best selling pattern by a wide margin, or I don't think that virtually every new item would be offered in Old World first. Continue Reading

Re: Summer Cooking with Temp-tations!

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, TSV Talk 1338333438.757

Tara - I love all of my TempTations, and the new TSV really is stinkin cute. I currently have a rooster, a chicken and some little piggies, as well as many other non-figural Old World pieces. I'm hoping I can make some room in my "barnyard" for some cows and other new additions to my collection. I've only been collecting for about one year, and sometimes I wonder how I ever managed without TempTations. Whether I am baking, serving, freezing a dessert or looking for something decorative to hold snacks for my family, I reach for TempTations, and I always find the appropriate piece! My pattern i... Continue Reading

Re: This Just In From Temp-tations

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1332558790.723

Tara - I just want to take a moment an thank you for designing and making all of our beautiful Temp-Tations bakeware. I began collecting over this past summer and most recently added the 3qt. baker with the minis, the 13pc. complete meal oven to table set, 2sets of the Piggy soup and sandwich sets, and the soap and lotion set. Tara, not a day goes by without using many pieces of my TT's. Even on days when I don't cook, I usually serve breakfast and lunch on the Piggy dishes, and also use the covered crocks or the easy holds. I collect the Old World green, and am not one for mixing my colors. ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2