Electronics Expo
129 Members and 18419 Guests Online

neverenoughCPJ's Activity

Re: Anyone having trouble getting into their wish list?

In Carolyn Pollack 1424213787.563

Could not get in this am before work. Home now and still cant get in! Continue Reading

Re: AW Brass & Sterling Locket NEW J338109

In Carolyn Pollack 1423701163.183

Yes CL she has done a locket and it is still available. J314380. It was never on the air but an online only piece, so no video. I have it and really like it.I wore it the other day. I wore it on the signature bead necklace but it would look pretty on beads or native pearls. I talked with Carolyn about this piece at the last CP event at the Q. Continue Reading

Re: Calling all long-time CP "Sisters"!

In Carolyn Pollack 1423351955.35

Libby sorry cant help either. Dont have any of that collection. I have been looking for the Luna enhancer for a year and cant find one. Good luck in your search Continue Reading

Re: 2014 Was Quite a Year!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities 1421450427.053

Congrats to all the hard workers at Carolyn Pollack! This is well deserved. A company with excellent customer service, a staff that listens to our suggestions, and employees that makes beautiful jewelry, makes Carolyn Pollack a great company. You should all be proud! Keep up the good work and keep making the beautiful jewelry so many of us love! Continue Reading

Re: CP and AW jewelry

In Carolyn Pollack 1420327708.513

Quilia, there is one of the cuffs you want listed on the bay Continue Reading

Re: CP and AW jewelry

In Carolyn Pollack 1420065390.42

Is the piece you are looking for by Roderick Tenorio. I have several of his pieces and he did beautiful work. You should try ebay as many of his pieces are on there for sale. I also have many pieces of AW and the quality is excellent. There is an AW show this Saturday on the Q from 4 to 6 pm. Many of the collectors have the cuff that was a LTS yesterday but I do not. I have one piece from Ninos. I believe he is an artist from Mexico but he is not one of the AW designers. You should also look at CarolynPollack.com. She has the native american pieces on there Too. Continue Reading

Re: New "X" ring from Carolyn Pollack

In Carolyn Pollack 1418474681.89

I just got an email that the turquoise X ring is back in stock. Continue Reading

cyber monday

Last Reply by sjmplus1 1418055302.78 | Started by neverenoughCPJ in philosophy

Nice gift with a 75.00 purchase on philosophy site Continue Reading

Re: Croco Fino Belted Shopper

In Dooney & Bourke 1416452100.997

Well I ordered the santorini grey lizard this weekend and it is supposed to arrive Friday. Ordered from a local dept store and had a 30% off coupon so I will see about the lock. I actually like the look of the lock but dont like the added weight. Continue Reading

Re: Remember Fritz's Bumblebee Enhancer...

In Carolyn Pollack 1414162101.387

Mine is still in process. Original ship date was 11/3 so about 10days early. They stopped taking orders or it sold out so if you didnt do the advance you might not get one, I guess there will be returns however and some extra. I know what you mean Kathoderay, I do try to plan my purchases as well. Excited to get this piece. I had ordered the cuff but with the ship date close to Christmas, and all the other gifts I will need to buy, i canceled it. But I would love to have it! Love Fritz's work. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 47
1 2 3 4 ...47Next