Weekend Preview
126 Members and 11135 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Laneige Sold at Target!

In Beauty Banter 1414159414.28

On 10/24/2014 rina33 said: I'm gonna go back to Target and get the SERUM. Unfortunately, they didn't have the scrub, otherwise I'd get that too! BTW, those YT-videos by Young Wild and Polished were very helpful. Laniege! I want to try the serum too. I've kind of buried myself in products lately, trying the Korean skincare method. There are parts of if I really like, but other parts that seem redundant. I need to figure a few things out and modify the system a little bit. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414158931.043

On 10/24/2014 rina33 said: On 10/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/23/2014 rina33 said: Okay, girlz! I just came from Target, and you know what I got! Woo hoo! I'm always a little nervous if someone purchases something based on my recommendation. Everyone's preferences are different, but I sure hope you love it! Most of what I've read said to only use it a couple of times a week. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Whoaaaaaaaaaaa! Got up an hour ago and did a skin check. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414158696.947

On 10/23/2014 BellaCarro said: On 10/23/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/22/2014 BellaCarro said: They must be having some issues with attaching the correct descriptions and ingredient decks. The brightening serum claims to be 100% Arabica coffee. The BB Cushion does not indicate wich SPF ingredients are in it. Just lists the in actives. Some odd "expert reviews". The sleeping mask expert review talks about vibrations and spit up. Does anyone know what the SPF is in the BB? The BB Cushion has an SPF of 50. Yes, I read that but want to determine if it is physical or chemical SPF. Have you em... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414114830.427

On 10/23/2014 rina33 said: Okay, girlz! I just came from Target, and you know what I got! Woo hoo! I'm always a little nervous if someone purchases something based on my recommendation. Everyone's preferences are different, but I sure hope you love it! Most of what I've read said to only use it a couple of times a week. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Continue Reading

Re: Teresa Going to Danbury...

In Viewpoints 1414112985.13

I don't watch OITNB, but I'm hoping the Danbury facility is a legit prison and not a country club type place. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Mattifying Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1414097561.92

On 10/23/2014 wagirl said: Is the MOM for drying up oily skin or a primer? It makes sense if you use it for a mask but not as a primer. There are a lot of entries on various search engines as well as youtube about using it as a primer. Continue Reading

Re: Days in between cleansing

In WEN 1414082655.95

KatShops - I have moderately thick, fine hair. I was a daily shampooer from way back when, in Jr. High (a VERY long time ago). I could never go out of the house if I didn't do a fresh shampoo every morning. That continued throughout my adult life. If I ever skipped a day it would be because I was sick or sometimes too lazy, in which case I'd put in a ponytail but you could still tall my hair was dirty and greasy. Even when I began with WEN a few years ago, that didn't change, I was cleansing daily. Last year I finally began doing overnight oil treatments on my scalp a few nights a week and th... Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Mattifying Primer?

In Beauty Banter 1414081238.807

On 10/22/2014 SJanielovesJim said: On 10/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I went out to day....came home with a bottle of Milk of Magnesia. Jean- you have GOT to let me know how that works out for you!! LOL OK, I watched a youtube video/tutorial yesterday. FYI, my skin is normal with some occasional extra oil in the T-zone. This morning, I painted a thin layer of MoM on my face using an IT flat brush (not that the brush matters much, IMO). Once the MoM dried, I proceeded with my IT CC Cream and remaining makeup. I did have some of the CC cream ball up a little, in a couple of places. I'v... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414047159.723

On 10/22/2014 BellaCarro said: They must be having some issues with attaching the correct descriptions and ingredient decks. The brightening serum claims to be 100% Arabica coffee. The BB Cushion does not indicate wich SPF ingredients are in it. Just lists the in actives. Some odd "expert reviews". The sleeping mask expert review talks about vibrations and spit up. Does anyone know what the SPF is in the BB? The BB Cushion has an SPF of 50. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1414046839.717

On 10/22/2014 rina33 said: On 10/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 10/22/2014 rina33 said: On 10/22/2014 UMTerpFan said: I've read a lot of reviews on Laneige products (especially the water sleeping mask) and was so surprised to see this line sold online at Target. Anyone ever see it in the store? This brand is part of the pricey Amore Pacific brand sold at Neiman Marcus and other upscale department stores. Anyone using Laneige & if so can you post a review? Anyone use it in comparison to any Amore Pacific product? Sulwhasoo is also part of the Amore Pacific brand. As soon as JLF mentione... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1057
1 2 3 4 ...1057Next