Just-Reduced Clearance
66 Members and 15049 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Question about oryza sativa (rice powder) Does it cause acne?

In Beauty Banter 1398046085.733

I use a rice and papaya enzyme powder nearly every morning. It has not caused any breakouts on me. On the contrary, since using it and a camellia cleansing oil my skin is in better condition that ever. Continue Reading

Re: The Best Exfoliator I have ever used is Natural Aqua Cure Gel.

In Beauty Banter 1398041849.65

I agree. I've been using it for close to a couple of years, but haven't done my eyes. Since I do a gentle exfoliation with an enzyme powder most mornings, I usually do the "Cure" every 7-10 days. Continue Reading

Re: I bought some Robin McGraw skin care, do you plan to buy?

In Beauty Banter 1397961028.33

On 4/19/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 4/19/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: I actually bought the first of her lip glosses last week. It was delivered Thursday. The color is very flattering and it feels very nice, not at all sticky. I happen to enjoy Dr. Phil and Robin. She's a devoted wife, mom, and grandma above anything else. I do agree that the recent shows were contrived promo's for the product line and kind of distasteful. And I can see where the repeated references to Jay, Doctors on Demand, and now Revelations can be annoying, but in reality, if one of our kids or spouse got into a new business v... Continue Reading

Re: I bought some Robin McGraw skin care, do you plan to buy?

In Beauty Banter 1397953407.277

I actually bought the first of her lip glosses last week. It was delivered Thursday. The color is very flattering and it feels very nice, not at all sticky. I happen to enjoy Dr. Phil and Robin. She's a devoted wife, mom, and grandma above anything else. I do agree that the recent shows were contrived promo's for the product line and kind of distasteful. And I can see where the repeated references to Jay, Doctors on Demand, and now Revelations can be annoying, but in reality, if one of our kids or spouse got into a new business venture (Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, 31 Gifts, etc.),... Continue Reading

Re: LG baked elements foundation vs IT powder foundation? Which is best?

In Beauty Banter 1397912847.79

I use (not at the same time), and like, both of them. I know it sounds odd to use this term for a powder, but the IT seems to have a thicker, more dense, consistency for more coverage. The LG is thinner and gives lighter finish. Normally I am a medium, but the medium Baked Elements ran a little darker than IT medium. Continue Reading

Re: Who Stockpiles WEN?

In WEN 1397895449.377

I should change my ID to "WENHoarder"! I have so much WEN stockpiled that Chaz could come and shop if he runs out of something! I keep telling myself, "NO MORE BUYING", until I use up a good chunk of it, but then some incredible OTO or TSV comes along and I succumb. I really need to get a handle on it. Continue Reading

Re: Good Friday...not so good

In Viewpoints 1397893920.497

As a daughter of a special dad, I understand completely, and you have my sincere condolences on your loss. Jules, I don't know you nor you, me, but you could have written my story. My dad was the smartest, most principled man I ever knew. He was a very strong Christian and the living example of the kind of man us girls would look for in a husband. Albeit many years ago now, my dad also passed away on a Good Friday (his wake was on Easter Sunday). No matter when it happens, even though it's expected, it hits you like a ton of bricks. Even so, I saw his home-going on Good Friday as a spec... Continue Reading

Re: DHC Cleansing Oil Users - Have You Ever Tried the DHC Ceramide Milk?

In Beauty Banter 1397892550.65

On 4/18/2014 shoekitty said: jeanlouisefrench How was your surgery? Are you on the mend ? I hope so! Knowing Paula, could the bottle have to do with contamination? Do you pour it out or pump it? I am curious myself. I prefer a bottle myself with a pump. Hi shoekitty - Surgery was exactly a month ago, yesterday, and I'm doing great! The first night was a little rough, but getting up and moving around really helped. I bounced back very quickly, that even the doctor was impressed. She still doesn't want me lifting much or doing anything that will strain my stomach (vacuuming, pushing a shopp... Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush- does it smell bad to anyone else?

In Beauty Banter 1397870295.3

I'd let the eBay seller know and request a refund of your purchase price, including shipping. Be sure to use the eBay system so all the communication is documented. Even though the amount likely won't break you, it's the principle of the thing. If the seller is unwilling to cooperate, you can open a case to get eBay involved and you'll get your money back. Continue Reading

Re: SSC Egg Conductive Gel Alternative

In Beauty Banter 1397870098.14

I think I've read that you can use aloe vera gel. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 853
1 2 3 4 ...853Next