Guaranteed Delivery
99 Members and 16682 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Eyelash growth serum

In Beauty Banter 1419092165.933

I tried RapidLash and had a reaction - real itchy eyes. The best thing for me, like Dusty1, has been Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Booster Serum & Eyeliner (or whatever it's real name is, but you get the idea). In addition to the brown and black colors for eyeliner, there is a clear one that can be used at night for the serum benefits. Continue Reading

Re: Pigs in a Blanket

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1419030893.623

Shame on me for saying this, being a Chicago girl, but....ketchup! Continue Reading

Re: Egg Nog Bread Pudding Loaves

In Recipe Swap 1419030802.913

On 12/19/2014 bigkat said: On 12/19/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 12/18/2014 Pie1993 said: What would be an alternative to the Rhodes Anytime Cinnamon Rolls. I would love to try this. Thanks for taking time to post. I wonder if you could just get some already made cinnamon rolls from your supermarket's bakery? You might have to scrape some frosting off, though. These look yummy! I would think any pre-made rolls would work, even cinn. bread that you could thick slice and cube. Thanks for sharing! (How about cinn/raisin bread!) Yes to the cinnamon bread! While I was out picking up a few gro... Continue Reading

Re: Egg Nog Bread Pudding Loaves

In Recipe Swap 1419009271.297

On 12/18/2014 Pie1993 said: What would be an alternative to the Rhodes Anytime Cinnamon Rolls. I would love to try this. Thanks for taking time to post. I wonder if you could just get some already made cinnamon rolls from your supermarket's bakery? You might have to scrape some frosting off, though. Continue Reading

Re: Skinn's Age Reset Serum

In Beauty Banter 1419005936.03

On 12/19/2014 Karenka said: Would you happen to have the #for this kit? I'm sorry now I didn't order. What is the full Name of this serum? Thanks so much! The TTV sold out and there aren't any current listings for the serum. Continue Reading

Re: Skinn's Age Reset Serum

In Beauty Banter 1419003122.84

Glad to read this. I also bought the TTV. I'm at a crossroads right now, trying to finish some things that I already have before starting with my new SKINN. I don't think I'm going to last. I already have plans to do that double barrel peel thing tonight or tomorrow. Once I do that, I know I'll cave and use the other items as well. I really need to study his order of use instructions and redo my own personal system. Continue Reading

Re: If you've had a Professional Spa Facial, was your experience like mine? A facial in the dark??

In Beauty Banter 1419002248.48

Whenever I've had a spa facial, the room has been dimly lit and serene with soothing music in the background, but never dark with only a single candle burning. Sometimes a brighter light is needed to help the aesthetician see better, if she'd doing extractions, but that only lasts for a very short time. Continue Reading

Re: How much do you pay for Retin-A?

In Beauty Banter 1418982491.55

On 12/19/2014 Pianomama said: On 12/18/2014 UMDTerpFan said: Don't know what % you use but Tara Skin Care (tarasc dot com) sells Retin-A tretinoin at .025% and .050% for about $26.50 & 28.50 respectively. For .050% look under acne treatment. I believe shipping is free too. For higher percentage try Skinceuticals 1% on ebay or Amazon for around $50 (as of the last time I purchased it). I looked at their website, and they are in my area! I don't understand though how you can get it without a prescription and everyone else requires one here in the states. It looks to me like she buys cheap... Continue Reading

Re: A pimple at age 60

In Beauty Banter 1418955773.983

You were just doing your best Rudolph impression! If you have any tea tree oil or some kind of mask, try using one of them overnight and hopefully it'll be better in the morning. Continue Reading

Re: "you smell good! What is that?'

In Beauty Banter 1418945733.817

DH and I had an outing with DS's future in-laws a few months ago. We've only met each other one time prior. On this second occasion, we drove separately and met at our destination. The wife smelled super good, but I hesitated to ask what she was wearing. The next day I said something to DS and asked if he knew what she wore. He gave me a name (something I'd never heard of) and I went straight to eBay to see if I could find it. I did, and I ordered a bottle. I got it and it smelled nothing like the woman! It wasn't horrible, just not what I wanted. It wasn't expensive so I wasn't too u... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1109
1 2 3 4 ...1109Next