139 Members and 18821 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Hair on face

In Beauty Banter 1430168584.923

I think if I were in the hospital for some "serious thing", chin hairs would be the least of my worries. However, I have been known to ask my husband to help me with my chin hairs a time or two. Now that I have an Emjoi, problem solved. Continue Reading

Re: Skinn moisture rush volumizing blush wand

In Beauty Banter 1430148474.08

I haven't ordered this, but hope it's better than Dimitri's cream blush. That stuff just doesn't work for me. It looks really nice when my makeup is first applied and then in no time at all the blush disappears. Continue Reading

Re: Looking For a New Scent

In Beauty Banter 1430084583.127

On 4/26/2015 w84WEN said: Alien by Thierry Mugler seems really popular. Love this! One of my dentists couldn't stop telling me how much she liked it. She laughed when I told her the name. Continue Reading

Re: So , what's for dinner on this beautiful sunday?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1430074933.803

I have ribs slow roasting in the oven. I put them in at noon, we'll probably be eating around 6PM. I'll serve some American fries and a vegetable with it, but don't really know why I bother - everyone likes chowing down on the ribs and would be happy with just a plate of rib racks in front of them. Continue Reading

Re: Boll Weevil

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1430074324.957

Of course, he is. But to hear Mark Charles call it a Boll Winkle...LOL Continue Reading

Re: ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN!?!

In Beauty Banter 1430066472.733

On 4/26/2015 sommertime said: I had the AR in my cart yesterday, $63. when I added something else, right before my eyes the price changed to $69.50 + 6.99 s/h. Do not know what happened, but I was not amused. Now I will have to take a wait and see approach on this item. If this ever comes back in a kit, I will be ready because I know it will be gone in a minute. I really like the AR, but I won't pay that much for it. I got mine in the TTV kit when it was introduced (my first Skinn purchase) and proceeded to find more on eBay. eBay has been depleted for awhile now. If the AR isn't offered... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430064398.683

On 4/26/2015 Krissy_1968 said: On 4/26/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: Well, what in the heck happened to the original thread? I know I posted to it and came back to read and it's nowhere to be found. Did it get ugly? Really, how could it? Anything is possible, though, I guess. I've been a good girl, so far, this visit. Besides buying on Evine, Hautelook and eBay have me pretty well set up on my essentials. I'm sure I can easily go to fall on what I've got. DH & I went out yesterday afternoon/evening so I did my weekly ABC Peel right before my shower . I followed up with just a couple of produ... Continue Reading

Re: Paver Driveway - Does anyone have one?

In For the Home Talk 1430063846.323

We had a Unilock paver patio put in a couple of years ago. It's beautiful and we're happy with it, but have noticed that with the freezing and thawing of the ground, there has been some shifting in the level of the bricks - not awful, but noticeable to us. I think it's just something you have to live with, if you're in a climate that has extreme high and low temperatures because our contractor did everything he was supposed to, laying the right base of layers of sand and gravel, tapping it down to eliminate pockets and make it stable, and he also installed a deep mole barrier. Knowing what... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1430056247.087

Well, what in the heck happened to the original thread? I know I posted to it and came back to read and it's nowhere to be found. Did it get ugly? Really, how could it? Anything is possible, though, I guess. I've been a good girl, so far, this visit. Besides buying on Evine, Hautelook and eBay have me pretty well set up on my essentials. I'm sure I can easily go to fall on what I've got. DH & I went out yesterday afternoon/evening so I did my weekly ABC Peel right before my shower . I followed up with just a couple of products, even though it's supposed to be Weekends Off. My make... Continue Reading

Re: What do you use to get your eyelashes to grow?

In Beauty Banter 1430054840.46

Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner. It's available in two shades of black and one brown, for eyelining purposes, but also comes in clear if you just want the serum benefits. It runs about $11/tube (chrome, about the size of a Bic stic pen), but PF often goes on sale a lot of places. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1216
1 2 3 4 ...1216Next