TSV(R) Preview
132 Members and 12086 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: NCN Lemon Cleanser

In Beauty Banter 1409153131.933

On 8/27/2014 F1wild said: On 8/27/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 8/27/2014 F1wild said: On 8/27/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 8/26/2014 F1wild said: On 8/25/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: What happened to the cleansing oil and enzyme powder, I thought you loved them? I know, I thought I did, too. I should have ordered a scented FDL powder because I got so I couldn't stand the weird smell of the unscented. I like using the oil, but better on my body than my face. I appreciate the recommendations you gave me. I just didn't feel the cleansing was doing as much as I had hoped. When I sent a note to... Continue Reading

Re: Fall Apple Spice

In WEN 1409152660.067

On 8/27/2014 w84WEN said: JeanLouiseFinch, you are one awesome lady. Awe, so sweet of you to say that. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

In WEN 1409152296.2

On 8/27/2014 geezerette said: On 8/27/2014 RespectLife said: Oh I see! Thanks so much vermint! So come winter (I hate to even TYPE the word), they will be doing a similar offer...just with the winter scents? That's when WVM will be available again? If so...no Christmas presents for anybody but me! I need to save and order big for WVM! LOL That's the rumor. Perhaps Chaz will say definitely when he's on air this visit. Now, my next question is: do any of you know how long the cleansing conditioner is good for unopened? If I can actually get the Winter Vanilla Mint (& maybe Cranberry, too... Continue Reading

Re: Fall Apple Spice

In WEN 1409152155.713

I like the FAS, but overbought and want to thin out my stash. I'd happily sell you a bottle of mine. Leave me your email address, if you're interested. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409150871.257

On 8/27/2014 F1wild said: On 8/27/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: On 8/26/2014 F1wild said: On 8/25/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: What happened to the cleansing oil and enzyme powder, I thought you loved them? I know, I thought I did, too. I should have ordered a scented FDL powder because I got so I couldn't stand the weird smell of the unscented. I like using the oil, but better on my body than my face. I appreciate the recommendations you gave me. I just didn't feel the cleansing was doing as much as I had hoped. When I sent a note to FDL regarding the powder's god-awful smell they immediately ... Continue Reading

In WEN 1409150274.94

On 8/27/2014 Teesa said: Does anyone know which is the most moisturizing/hydrating? TIA! Teesa With honey as an ingredient, I'd guess the FTP is a safe bet. Continue Reading

In WEN 1409150162.85

Even though I probably have enough WEN in my stash to last a year or more, I know I'm going to have to try the FTP, but I'm waiting to see if the price changes this weekend. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409149366.307

On 8/26/2014 F1wild said: On 8/25/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said: What happened to the cleansing oil and enzyme powder, I thought you loved them? I know, I thought I did, too. I should have ordered a scented FDL powder because I got so I couldn't stand the weird smell of the unscented. I like using the oil, but better on my body than my face. I appreciate the recommendations you gave me. I just didn't feel the cleansing was doing as much as I had hoped. When I sent a note to FDL regarding the powder's god-awful smell they immediately refunded my account - no questions, no need to return product... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever have a good experience with on-line dating, like OurTime.com?

In Viewpoints 1409148133.093

Not me personally, but I know someone whose wife passed away too soon. He was still a young man (early 50's) who shouldn't have to endure the rest of his days alone. He joined eHarmony and met someone. She lived a couple of hours away. Long story short, one thing led to another and they got married a few years ago. Another story...someone I used to work with joined a dating website (not sure which one or if he joined several). He met someone who lived on the east coast. My former co-worker quit his job and sold his home here and move east and be with his new boyfriend. They were together for ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409147780.02

Glad to read that F1wild and HD are on the road to restored good health. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1012
1 2 3 4 ...1012Next