Creede Silver Sale
26 Members and 11872 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Renova users

In Beauty Banter 1412217915.223

I don't use the Renova brand, but I do use 0.1% Retin-A (Tretinoin) a couple of times a week. The waiting period is important to some people, but not to others. My derm never told me to wait, so I don't. I just let the serum dry and then put the Retin-A on during the course of my routine. IMO, when I'm relaxing, watching TV with DH, I don't want my skincare steps to interrupt over the course of the evening. I look forward to my routine, but I do it all right before bedtime. My order of application is: 1. Cleanse 2. Tone 3. Serum 4. Retin-A 5. Moisturize 6. Eye treatment Continue Reading

Re: WEN on eBay

In WEN 1412216040.31

On 10/1/2014 okiebug said: JLF, I just weighed an unopened box with a TT gallon in it (no judgments ladies-lol). Bottle, box and packing weighed 9 lb 5 oz. If it helps, the box is 8 1/2" square and 14" long. You can go to either USPS or UPS websites and get an estimate. If I do free s&h on ebay, I pick a zipcode for delivery the farthest from me so I know what the highest shipping will be. I've done a combo listing several times - auction but with a BIN option that's a little higher than the minimum amount you want. HTH. Thanks for the pointers, okiebug! Continue Reading

Re: Is there a skincare ingredient that is incompatible with Retin-A?

In Beauty Banter 1412206999.853

On 10/1/2014 OCGurl said: I don't think it renders it inert, it's more because of irritation because both are such powerful actives. Many derms recommend using one in the morning and the other in the evening. I do know that copper and Vit C cancel out each other and I believe it's recommended to rotate the 2, and wait 24 hrs in between them. I want to say it's L-Absorbic Acid Vitamin C and Copper are not compatible and it's okay with MAP C. I've read that opinions have changed regarding Vitamin C and Copper Peptides, and they can now be used at the same time. Regarding the Retin-A, most ever... Continue Reading

Re: Best conditioner for detangleing or a detangler?

In Beauty Banter 1412172957.217

WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist. There is also a WEN Detangling Mist in the WEN Kids line, but I don't know if you would like those fruity scents or not. Also, did you see the newfangled detangling brush that Shawn K. was showing in last night's Tuesday Night Beauty show? It's supposed to be for all hair types. Continue Reading

In WEN 1412172657.233

OK, thanks. I'm torn about doing an auction or BIN. I'm not looking to make a profit - would just like to get as close as possible to what I spent. I do think offering Free Shipping might be a good enticement. Hopefully someone will want it. Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1412171888.64

This is a no-wash day for me. Hair is still soft from yesterday. Did a little dry shampoo on the top and have it twisted up in a clip. I'm actually going out in public this way and think I look pretty OK. Continue Reading

Re: Using RTM for setting makeup?

In WEN 1412171617.47

I'm in the MU setting mist group, too. Honestly, I think I use RTM more often in other ways than as a hair refresher. If I do use it in my hair, it's only at the ends. Otherwise, it makes the top greasy. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone have a Roku?

In Movies 1412118816.977

I have one, too. Admittedly, I got it because I wanted to watch an Internet only channel. My son has watched some other things using it, but I just stick with the one channel. Pitiful of me, I know....especially when I also have an Amazon Prime membership. I just don't watch that many movies, but should look into it more. I have explored other channels and some interest me. I just haven't taken the time to set up accounts. Plus, I don't want to do too many subscriptions as they could really add up. Continue Reading

In WEN 1412108043.483

On 9/30/2014 VaBelle35 said: My ebay records don't go back that far, but I can tell you it was a heck of a lot more than what QVC charges. Also, FWIW, my gallon of Fig sold for $192.50 at auction. I did free S&H. Thanks for the info. Did bids go that high or was that your Buy It Now price? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1040
1 2 3 4 ...1040Next