March Mania Ends Today
141 Members and 18642 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: Toenail Question

In Health & Fitness 1427770417.707

On 3/30/2015 Apple Head said: On 3/30/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: You have described my big toe toenail situation to a tee! Last fall I was moving a piece of furniture and it all happened so fast that I'm not certain if I rammed my to into a table leg or if the table leg came down on it. All this time I've been filing the nail, purposely keeping it short so it wouldn't catch on anything. When I discovered that it could lift up, I couldn't leave it alone. It was still attached on one side so I clipped as close as I could. It didn't hurt a bit. I left it like that for about a week and it got the... Continue Reading

Re: Toenail Question

In Health & Fitness 1427757617.997

You have described my big toe toenail situation to a tee! Last fall I was moving a piece of furniture and it all happened so fast that I'm not certain if I rammed my to into a table leg or if the table leg came down on it. All this time I've been filing the nail, purposely keeping it short so it wouldn't catch on anything. When I discovered that it could lift up, I couldn't leave it alone. It was still attached on one side so I clipped as close as I could. It didn't hurt a bit. I left it like that for about a week and it got the better of me so I picked until I got that edge piece off. ... Continue Reading

Re: Questions of how to deal with yard waste???

In In the Garden 1427755286.02

We've got a burn pile in the back corner of our property. We've never been required to have a permit to burn, and have been doing it several times a year for the past 25 yrs. Continue Reading

Re: The problem is that it looks like a wig......

In Beauty Banter 1427752958.007

Last fall I bought the two ponytail things that you can use to make your hair look like a messy bun. I use the bigger one most. This was my first experience with anything like it and I have to say it's actually quite a good color match and really easy to use. Continue Reading

Re: Do you get regular Facials?

In Beauty Banter 1427735357.843

On 3/30/2015 2cockers1cat said: I'm having a facial today! I go for the pampering aspects...Dim lighting, soft music, hand massage, blackhaed extraction, warm moist towels wiping off the treatment products. It's more for my psyche than an actual change in my skin. Today I am the face for a new product line for hyper-sensitive skin that is being pitched to the salon. The aesthetician asked me to be the client for the rep's demo. This salon likes to use someone who's skin they "know", rather than have the reps bring someone for the product pitch. I have to agree with you. For me, it was more a... Continue Reading

Re: Name Change

In Q Did What? 1427733612.603

Oh, for Pete's sake, psychoanalysis isn't required here. The OP was just making a point in a clever way. I don't think she's losing any sleep over the QVC lineup. Continue Reading

Re: Skinn again

In Beauty Banter 1427726624.313

I really like the Creme Reverse. For me, it IS my nighttime moisturizer. Continue Reading

Re: Question for the Korean skincare lovers

In Beauty Banter 1427726151.097

If whitening is your concern, you can try crushed pearl powder, but consistency and patience is key. There are a lot of benefits associated with crushed pearls. It can be taken internally or applied topically. It can even be used as a finishing powder, but you'll want something very finely milled for that. I prefer using it at night, just dusting my face as the last step in my skincare routine on the nights I'm not using Retin-A or a sleeping mask. Continue Reading

Re: I love Missha's BB Cream!!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1427723932.817

Which line did you try? I like the Perfect Cover and M Signature, but have used the Cho Bo Yang as well. Check out Amazon for some good prices. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1200
1 2 3 4 ...1200Next