TSV(R) Preview
143 Members and 19343 Guests Online

JeanLouiseFinch's Activity

Re: 20 lb turkey in a Oster roaster oven.....anyone done this?

In Recipe Swap 1416614062.127

My sister always uses her Nesco Roaster (same thing) when she makes her Thanksgiving turkey, in order to have full use of the kitchen oven for other things. Her turkey is moist and flavorful. The only drawback I noticed is that it didn't get that shiny, brown, crispy skin. Continue Reading

Re: What dry dog food have you used to get your dog to lose weight?

In Pet Lovers 1416610354.29

On 11/21/2014 happy housewife said: A tip - when my very old basset needed to lose - he was hungry, naturally, so he would always be begging, I would give him ice cubes. He loved them and he thought he was getting a treat. My dog is the same way. He hears ice cube "noise" whether it's in the freezer or in my cup and he comes running. Continue Reading

Re: Any Opinions on new "Coca Cola Life" Compared to "Classic Coca Cola"?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416610185.11

I haven't tried it yet. In fact, I just saw a sign for it as I was leaving the supermarket the other night. I definitely want to try this one! Continue Reading

Re: Reruns of Cosby show are being cancelled

In Viewpoints 1416609150.077

On 11/21/2014 toodles11 said: I didn't think he could be charged because the statute of limitations is passed. Again, how would he be able to prove that he was innocent? Him giving an interview and saying so is not going to change anyones opinion. You're probably right on the statute of limitations. Even so, in any trial it is not the job of the accused to prove their innocence, it's the job of the accuser to prove the accused's guilt. Every person charged with a crime enters a courtroom with the presumption of innocence. Continue Reading

Re: Reruns of Cosby show are being cancelled

In Viewpoints 1416606787.9

Boy, oh boy, you people already have him tried and convicted. And now add the wife bashing to it. Nobody here knows the truth, but are content to speculate and think the worst. Whatever happened to "innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty"? I don't know what happened, but if there's anything to the allegations then he should be charged with a crime or crimes and tried for them. Let the other side prove their case(s). Continue Reading

Re: Calista hot rollers TSV

In Beauty Banter 1416606332.597

I have both the medium and long sets and they work great for me. Continue Reading

Re: Ulta alert

In Beauty Banter 1416594435.443

Thanks, I had a couple of things I was going to shop online for this afternoon. Continue Reading

Re: What dry dog food have you used to get your dog to lose weight?

In Pet Lovers 1416594313.573

On 11/21/2014 chickenbutt said: On 11/21/2014 little daisy said: Thank you for you response, may I ask what food did you use. My vet keeps saying science diet but I don't know if it's a healthy food. I'm so confused on what to do. I'd definitely avoid Science Diet. Our doc sent my husband home with a bag of that for our dog and I sent it right back to him. I read the back and all it had in it was junk - corn, wheat, corn gluten, wheat gluten, soy - pretty much every single thing I would NEVER feed him. Anyway, we use Wellness but I just looked and it's 405 cal per cup. He gets 175 grams for ... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1088
1 2 3 4 ...1088Next