Better Than Black Friday
85 Members and 16290 Guests Online

Denise from Canada's Activity

Re: Winter Seasonals

In WEN 1417065419.42

On 11/26/2014 susan25 said: On 11/26/2014 CaitlinH said: can someone explain to me what makes this winter white? i get the citrus (grape fruit, tangerine, orange) but what makes it white? the only thing i can find is the chamomile but that's further down on the ingredient list and doesn't seem like a main component.. I posted above that the bath and body works scent has the exact same name. I am thinking that is where they got the name from and the white doesn't really represent anything but it similar to the bath and body works scent. Google it and you will see what I am trying to say. T... Continue Reading

Re: How much moisture do you really NEED????

In WEN 1416244390.343

I have very baby fine thin hair, it has always been in pretty good condition, I do not over process my hair, in the summer I may put in some mild highlites but never have I had straw type over processed hair. And as fine and soft as my hair is it needs moisture! I can not live with out my fig CC and find I can only use a few of the other CCs including some seasonals as most will dry out my hair. So I do not believe wen is just for overly processed dried out hair, some of us have good hair and need moisture. When I first used wen I thought my hair was in great condition, wen just amped that up... Continue Reading

Re: winter vanilla mint

In WEN 1415811948.433

On 11/12/2014 susan25 said: On 11/12/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 11/9/2014 ANewHue said: I promise I will save some for others. Lol Was excited to get more FGP but the WVM, back the truck up!!! I can not wait!!! Just thinking of it now makes me want to go open my last bottle and cleanse!!! Trying to hold off until I order more! I am looking forward to trying the WVM and not sure that I will be ordering the December seasonal tsv but hope that they offer all 3 winter seasonals in a kit similar to what they did with the fall seasonals. It would be a great way to buy all 3 winter seasonals. ... Continue Reading

Re: winter vanilla mint

In WEN 1415811168.377

On 11/9/2014 ANewHue said: I promise I will save some for others. Lol Was excited to get more FGP but the WVM, back the truck up!!! I can not wait!!! Just thinking of it now makes me want to go open my last bottle and cleanse!!! Trying to hold off until I order more! Continue Reading

Re: Does Anyone Love Fall Ginger Pumpkin?

In WEN 1415810746.003

LOVE it!! Fell in love the first cleanse. I find the seasonals are not the best for my hair because I seem to really need moisture but I can use the FGP three days in a row and not have any issues, it's one of the seasonals that I will not go with out. I stocked piled the last time it was here and now have another stash. Love the scent, especially in the mist and oil. And it combos well with my fig. Fall is not fall with out FGP!! Continue Reading

Re: Denise in Canada

In WEN 1414110183.193

Thank you, I actually have two family members in the military, both stationed down east, it has really hit them hard. I feel so bad for the family's of those involved, both the victims and the family of the suspect. So tragic. Continue Reading

Wen now on the Canadian Shopping channel butttttt.......

Last Reply by jurby 1413411059.057 | Started by Denise from Canada in WEN

It's the GR version and they only had SAM, that's it, no other scents. I was very excited when I saw them listed on my guide, but then realized it was all SAM and the GR version which means no seasonals will ever be offered or any other fun stuff like oils. Guess its better than nothing up here, but I will continue to buy from the US, need my seasonal scents and all the other fun stuff GR does not carry. And no Chaz, so did not even bother watching past the first five minutes. Continue Reading

Re: My MEN WEN experience...

In WEN 1412785500.217

On 10/8/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/8/2014 Denise from Canada said: I wanted to give hubby a few days using his new cleanser before asking him what he thought, so here are mine and his reviews. For me, well, it's rice based, so was not expecting it to be very moisturizing as BGT is drying for me, and the mens was drying for me. I used it twice and it performs just like the BGT on my hair. Scent is nice, I find the menthol scent not so prevalent when on the hair and found the scent a earthy man perfume scent. Now hubby, he is on the fence, he does like the scent, but he says its not as good as ... Continue Reading

Re: 613 oil arrived.... My take on it

In WEN 1412782496.323

Loving the oil, I find the scent very similar to the CC, the oil scent I find is not as strong as when you open a bottle of 613 cleanser and take a wiff. Last night I cleansed with 613, had my lotion on, then put some oil in my hair, hubby, a huge fan of the scent so we were both basking in the heavenly aroma of the sitting room. And as far as the plastic/ glass bottle issue, I am fine with the packaging remaining the same as all the 613 products. I do like my glass bottles but the bottle for the 613 oil is fine as is, I just want what's in that bottle! LOL Continue Reading

Re: My MEN WEN experience...

In WEN 1412781858.37

I wanted to give hubby a few days using his new cleanser before asking him what he thought, so here are mine and his reviews. For me, well, it's rice based, so was not expecting it to be very moisturizing as BGT is drying for me, and the mens was drying for me. I used it twice and it performs just like the BGT on my hair. Scent is nice, I find the menthol scent not so prevalent when on the hair and found the scent a earthy man perfume scent. Now hubby, he is on the fence, he does like the scent, but he says its not as good as fig is for him. I do not notice his hair drying out like mine as fa... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 183
1 2 3 4 ...183Next