Just-Reduced Clearance
11 Members and 13608 Guests Online

Denise from Canada's Activity

Re: WEN product comparisons and similarities questions

In WEN 1406147969.88

I agree with HappyDaze, the only formula that comes close to Summer Honey Peach for moisture and performance is the fig, although, I do find it rinses out pretty easily from my hair. And agree that those honey extracts are adding something extra special, no other seasonal performs like SHP, the winter vanilla mint comes close but of course it's a retired scent. The BGT although similar in consistency does not do well in my hair, to drying. My advice, if you love the SHP, stock up, the next seasonals may not perform the same way for you depending on what they will have in them. I wish Chaz wou... Continue Reading

Re: Wen Again

In Beauty Banter 1406041939.107

On 7/22/2014 jaxs mom said: I haven't used shampoo in over 2 years. Wen cleans my hair fine on it's own. Agreed, I find wen does an amazing job of cleansing my hair, it's coming up 4 years this fall for me and wen, no shampoo. Continue Reading

Re: Wen Revolt

In WEN 1405965118.157

I am going to weigh in on the soy vs wheat. I do not have an allergy to either but my hair responds better to the wheat based CC than it does to soy or rice. I find most of the seasonals drying, and only a couple, due to their unique oils and extracts will work for my hair. And even with some added moisture I can not use the soy based CC all the time, my hair is much happier when I use the wheat based CC. It's the same with the rice based CC, my hair does not perform well with those. My very first wen purchase was the year Fall Ginger Pumpkin was launched, it was my first purchase with a lave... Continue Reading

Re: Milk and Honey

In WEN 1405693840.927

On 7/18/2014 KJPA said: I would love it too! I also would love almond in it but as soon as you add any nut a lot of people wouldn't be able to use it due to allergies :( Funny thing about the SAM; I've never really smelled any almonds in it. Just mint and menthol. It's a good smell but I would like to smell more almonds. But I don't think I'll get him to change his original! He does actually use fragrance oils in most of his products, so the almond scent would not have to include actual almonds. The new Milky Honey Almond CC could be nut free ;) LOL Continue Reading

Re: Milk and Honey

In WEN 1405653194.71

Add a wee touch of almond in there, not the sweet almond scent that he has now but the almond scent you find in every where else. Pack that honey in there, add a touch of milk and almond, yum and moisturizing! Continue Reading

Re: Wen or Tweak-d?

In WEN 1405542257.61

On 7/16/2014 HappyDaze said: On 7/16/2014 Denise from Canada said: Love wen, and like tweak-d, like enough that when I run out might buy it again, but wen is my primary cleanser. I have short hair so the can of tweak-d will last me a while. I have been using the nourished, love the scent, and it works on my hair similar to wen tea tree or Cucumber Aloe, not drying but I find fig and the Summer Honey Peach wen to be better for moisture on my hair. If I had to choose and only use one brand, I would choose wen. Luckily I can have both, I will tweak maybe once a week as I do like the scent, foam ... Continue Reading

Re: Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

In WEN 1405538543.287

On 7/16/2014 KJPA said: On 7/16/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 7/16/2014 FLsunlover said: Mojito?? I could do lime and mint, I have a mojito green tea and it smells and tastes amazing! Mojito CC would be great! The pause that refreshes!! That does sound good! Especially with some honey!! Summer Mint-Honey Lime?? Genius!!! Yes, add that honey! That would be AMAZING!! ;) Continue Reading

Re: Wen or Tweak-d?

In WEN 1405538418.78

Love wen, and like tweak-d, like enough that when I run out might buy it again, but wen is my primary cleanser. I have short hair so the can of tweak-d will last me a while. I have been using the nourished, love the scent, and it works on my hair similar to wen tea tree or Cucumber Aloe, not drying but I find fig and the Summer Honey Peach wen to be better for moisture on my hair. If I had to choose and only use one brand, I would choose wen. Luckily I can have both, I will tweak maybe once a week as I do like the scent, foam and am getting decent hair, but will wen the rest of the time, I am... Continue Reading

Re: Chaz working on summer 2015 scent, think Miami!

In WEN 1405537702.823

On 7/16/2014 FLsunlover said: Mojito?? I could do lime and mint, I have a mojito green tea and it smells and tastes amazing! Mojito CC would be great! Continue Reading

Re: Winter Formula?

In WEN 1405381986.273

I have been poofed before for spilling the beans on the new winter scent, so can not say what it is, but your in the right fruit group. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 175
1 2 3 4 ...175Next