Just-Reduced Clearance
27 Members and 15939 Guests Online

Denise from Canada's Activity

Re: Paging Denise in Canada

In WEN 1423883982.913

On 2/13/2015 HappyDaze said: On 2/13/2015 Denise from Canada said: Hi Happy! Did not see your post! We do seem to have similar mousiture needs, so I will let you know if the new rice based scent works for me. I was surprised to be able to use the WWC, it's similar to FGP for my hair, I can use it on its own a couple times a week and not have any dryness. The rice base does have me worried, I can not use the bamboo, I guess I am hoping with the fig in the other one and a bit of honey it may have enough moisture for my hair. The TSV is a good price so thought I would give it a try, I know I can... Continue Reading

Re: Paging Denise in Canada

In WEN 1423874153.593

Hi Happy! Did not see your post! We do seem to have similar mousiture needs, so I will let you know if the new rice based scent works for me. I was surprised to be able to use the WWC, it's similar to FGP for my hair, I can use it on its own a couple times a week and not have any dryness. The rice base does have me worried, I can not use the bamboo, I guess I am hoping with the fig in the other one and a bit of honey it may have enough moisture for my hair. The TSV is a good price so thought I would give it a try, I know I can use the mist, will gift the styling cream, and I do use 613 once i... Continue Reading

Re: February thread

In WEN 1423856087.98

On 2/13/2015 ANewHue said: On 2/13/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 2/13/2015 ANewHue said: Does someone know the date of the March TS and can anyone confirm it's a 6 oz. RTM? March 21 and yes it is a 6 oz RTM, listing says it is as does the bottle. Thanks SO much D! Woohoo, on both counts, I really thought it was only 2 oz. made my day! :) Your welcome, I made sure to check both the listing and photo to see size, to make sure it was a 6 oz. Continue Reading

In WEN 1423854247.03

On 2/13/2015 ANewHue said: Does someone know the date of the March TS and can anyone confirm it's a 6 oz. RTM? March 21 and yes it is a 6 oz RTM, listing says it is as does the bottle. Continue Reading

In WEN 1423842081.87

On 2/12/2015 Hilary77 said: Hey HonnyBrown!!! Yes, I am much happier now. Things are going so much better for me and my DH. Its good to hear from you. I'm hoping I can find my way back to the forum more often now that I'm not so stressed out, lol. Glad to hear things are going better for you and your DH!! Continue Reading

Re: February is my Weniversary month

In WEN 1423841957.74

8 years, woo hoo! Congrats to you ANewHue! Continue Reading

Re: Newest Winter Seasonal

In WEN 1419884255.16

Well, hubby surprised me, he went and bought the three 16 oz seasonal TSV for me as a Xmas gift. Was not going to buy the new WWC as the citrus is usually a no go for my hair. But I opened it and tried it. As for scent, all I smell is blood oranges, just fresh squeezed blood orange, and that's it, no clove no warmth, just orange. Not a bad scent, but its fresh friut which is more a summer thing for me. I did try it and like I suspected it does not have enough moisture to use on a regular basis. But I packed it away until spring and summer and will try it with the fig. Continue Reading

Re: Is Fall Pumpkin too spicy or tingly for a child?

In WEN 1418147282.757

I have never found it " tingly" and a few years back the FGP was my nephews favorite thing ever for his hair, he was under 10 at that time. So no weird reactions in my family but others on the forum have had issues. I think if you know the child is sensitive to anything, avoid the FGP or any CC with the menthol, use the kids wen instead. Continue Reading

Re: Just received my winter vanilla mint cc!

In WEN 1418146968.863

Love, love WVM! So glad you like it! Continue Reading

Re: Not loving the new seasonals

In WEN 1417714291.573

On 12/4/2014 FluffyBear said: I'm not saying they don't smell good or that they don't perform well bc I didn't have a problem. I'm just saying that they haven't been as "fall" or "wintery" as I would like. Fall to me is clove, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, ect. Winter would be anything minty, spring would be floral and summer would be fruity. I just feel like the new ones have been just fruity. bit if that reminds some people of the season then I guess everyone deserves a turn and I'm being self centered lol I agree with you 100%, I had high hopes for the FTP and it was just fruit scent to me an... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 184
1 2 3 4 ...184Next