69 Members and 19249 Guests Online

Denise from Canada's Activity

Re: Okay, I Received The New Lilac Threesome

In WEN 1427941785.39

I agree, the scent also reminds me of little old lady perfume, I have lilac bushes and I am not smelling true lilac, the scent is like flower perfume. My husband says it reminds him of lilac air freshener. I only ordered a small bottle, thought if I liked the scent I would go for oil and mist, but alas this scent is really not my idea of great. Did not even bother testing it out for four days for results, I am gifting the bottle to my one sister who can use the seasonals and who said she would like little old lady perfume scented wen. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Feedback on Bamboo Green Tea scent

In WEN 1427651121.543

I am not minding the MIF scent, to me it is not as strong a scent as the Bamboo, but it is still stronger than my originals or seasonals. I find the bamboo to perfume scented to me and very strong. And yes the scents have amped up since the originals. If your looking for a not so over whelming scent, I found the Spring Gardenia Green Tea to be the lightest scent, I really do not like florals that much but really like this scent. Continue Reading

Re: Mandarin Fig

In WEN 1426901597.93

On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: Bamboo did the same to my hair, way to drying, the same with the wen kids. My hair loves fig, it loves the moisture. I just did a 4 day stint with the MIF and even though it was better than the bamboo I still ended up with really dry hair after 4 days of using it. If your hair did not like bamboo I doubt it will like the MIF. Do you wash you... Continue Reading

In WEN 1426900761.52

On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: Bamboo did the same to my hair, way to drying, the same with the wen kids. My hair loves fig, it loves the moisture. I just did a 4 day stint with the MIF and even though it was better than the bamboo I still ended up with really dry hair after 4 days of using it. If your hair did not like bamboo I doubt it will like the MIF. Do you wash your hair every day? Yes I cleanse with wen every day. Sometimes t... Continue Reading

In WEN 1426899892.223

On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: Bamboo did the same to my hair, way to drying, the same with the wen kids. My hair loves fig, it loves the moisture. I just did a 4 day stint with the MIF and even though it was better than the bamboo I still ended up with really dry hair after 4 days of using it. If your hair did not like bamboo I doubt it will like the MIF. Do you wash your hair every day? Yes I cleanse with wen every day. Sometimes twice a day if I work out or run later in the day. I was just cur... Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

In WEN 1426899523.44

On 3/20/2015 Hilary77 said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: So have been using the MIF for 4 days, first two I was excited as I was not having the usual dry hair I get with the rice base cleansers, but day three the hair was iffy, and day four pretty dry. So for my hair which tends to need moisture and does better with the wheat base cleansers, the MIF can not be used as my main cleanser. It's performing better than the bamboo did though. As for the scent, to me it smells very very similar to the bamboo, just a bit more on the woodsy herbal side. I was really hoping to smell a mix of fi... Continue Reading

In WEN 1426899137.607

On 3/20/2015 Crisso said: On 3/20/2015 Denise from Canada said: Bamboo did the same to my hair, way to drying, the same with the wen kids. My hair loves fig, it loves the moisture. I just did a 4 day stint with the MIF and even though it was better than the bamboo I still ended up with really dry hair after 4 days of using it. If your hair did not like bamboo I doubt it will like the MIF. Do you wash your hair every day? Yes I cleanse with wen every day. Sometimes twice a day if I work out or run later in the day. Continue Reading

In WEN 1426898778.853

Bamboo did the same to my hair, way to drying, the same with the wen kids. My hair loves fig, it loves the moisture. I just did a 4 day stint with the MIF and even though it was better than the bamboo I still ended up with really dry hair after 4 days of using it. If your hair did not like bamboo I doubt it will like the MIF. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone received their MIF, and what do you think?

In WEN 1426898486.167

So have been using the MIF for 4 days, first two I was excited as I was not having the usual dry hair I get with the rice base cleansers, but day three the hair was iffy, and day four pretty dry. So for my hair which tends to need moisture and does better with the wheat base cleansers, the MIF can not be used as my main cleanser. It's performing better than the bamboo did though. As for the scent, to me it smells very very similar to the bamboo, just a bit more on the woodsy herbal side. I was really hoping to smell a mix of fig and orange, maybe like the fig sweet orange oil scent, but the M... Continue Reading

Re: Anyone get their honey lilac CC yet?

In WEN 1426085155.213

On 3/11/2015 HappyDaze said: On 3/11/2015 Denise from Canada said: On 3/10/2015 HappyDaze said: On 3/10/2015 Hilary77 said: On 3/10/2015 HappyDaze said: On 3/10/2015 Hilary77 said: I got this today. I haven't used it yet, but wanted to report on the scent. I think it smells like baby powder-very similar to Baby Magic baby lotion in a way. It also smells floral like you are putting your nose right into a lilac bloom. I think lilacs smell kind of powdery to me. I think that is why I am comparing it to baby powder. It does smell very fresh like you are smelling a fresh flower. It is a very clean... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 185
1 2 3 4 ...185Next