Weekend Preview
152 Members and 12476 Guests Online

Denise from Canada's Activity


Re: Denise in Canada

In WEN 1414110183.193

Thank you, I actually have two family members in the military, both stationed down east, it has really hit them hard. I feel so bad for the family's of those involved, both the victims and the family of the suspect. So tragic. Continue Reading

 

Wen now on the Canadian Shopping channel butttttt.......

Last Reply by jurby 1413411059.057 | Started by Denise from Canada in WEN

It's the GR version and they only had SAM, that's it, no other scents. I was very excited when I saw them listed on my guide, but then realized it was all SAM and the GR version which means no seasonals will ever be offered or any other fun stuff like oils. Guess its better than nothing up here, but I will continue to buy from the US, need my seasonal scents and all the other fun stuff GR does not carry. And no Chaz, so did not even bother watching past the first five minutes. Continue Reading

 

Re: My MEN WEN experience...

In WEN 1412785500.217

On 10/8/2014 HappyDaze said: On 10/8/2014 Denise from Canada said: I wanted to give hubby a few days using his new cleanser before asking him what he thought, so here are mine and his reviews. For me, well, it's rice based, so was not expecting it to be very moisturizing as BGT is drying for me, and the mens was drying for me. I used it twice and it performs just like the BGT on my hair. Scent is nice, I find the menthol scent not so prevalent when on the hair and found the scent a earthy man perfume scent. Now hubby, he is on the fence, he does like the scent, but he says its not as good as ... Continue Reading

 

Re: 613 oil arrived.... My take on it

In WEN 1412782496.323

Loving the oil, I find the scent very similar to the CC, the oil scent I find is not as strong as when you open a bottle of 613 cleanser and take a wiff. Last night I cleansed with 613, had my lotion on, then put some oil in my hair, hubby, a huge fan of the scent so we were both basking in the heavenly aroma of the sitting room. And as far as the plastic/ glass bottle issue, I am fine with the packaging remaining the same as all the 613 products. I do like my glass bottles but the bottle for the 613 oil is fine as is, I just want what's in that bottle! LOL Continue Reading

 

Re: My MEN WEN experience...

In WEN 1412781858.37

I wanted to give hubby a few days using his new cleanser before asking him what he thought, so here are mine and his reviews. For me, well, it's rice based, so was not expecting it to be very moisturizing as BGT is drying for me, and the mens was drying for me. I used it twice and it performs just like the BGT on my hair. Scent is nice, I find the menthol scent not so prevalent when on the hair and found the scent a earthy man perfume scent. Now hubby, he is on the fence, he does like the scent, but he says its not as good as fig is for him. I do not notice his hair drying out like mine as fa... Continue Reading

 

Re: Wen Chat - September

In WEN 1411829780.74

On 9/27/2014 beaches21 said: On 9/27/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 9/27/2014 beaches21 said: On 9/27/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 9/26/2014 HappyDaze said: FTP is getting really good reviews on QVC.com. 4 1/2 stars for over 100 reviews. I really wish they'd combine the reviews of the regular and AD of the same product. I think it is stupid that they are separate reviews. I believe the reviews for the fall CCs are a mix of all the scents. They did not have a separate area to review just the fall Tuscan Pear or the pumpkin or apple, if you read the reviews they are a mix of all the scen... Continue Reading

 

Re: Wen Chat - September

In WEN 1411829019.603

On 9/27/2014 beaches21 said: On 9/27/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 9/26/2014 HappyDaze said: FTP is getting really good reviews on QVC.com. 4 1/2 stars for over 100 reviews. I really wish they'd combine the reviews of the regular and AD of the same product. I think it is stupid that they are separate reviews. I believe the reviews for the fall CCs are a mix of all the scents. They did not have a separate area to review just the fall Tuscan Pear or the pumpkin or apple, if you read the reviews they are a mix of all the scents. So where just by looking at the listing and you see the FTP bot... Continue Reading

 

Re: Wen Chat - September

In WEN 1411828167.767

On 9/26/2014 HappyDaze said: FTP is getting really good reviews on QVC.com. 4 1/2 stars for over 100 reviews. I really wish they'd combine the reviews of the regular and AD of the same product. I think it is stupid that they are separate reviews. I believe the reviews for the fall CCs are a mix of all the scents. They did not have a separate area to review just the fall Tuscan Pear or the pumpkin or apple, if you read the reviews they are a mix of all the scents. So where just by looking at the listing and you see the FTP bottle and the review stars, it's actually reviews for all three fall ... Continue Reading

 

Re: Anyone like me? Not planning to purchase any WEN this visit.

In WEN 1411573721.547

On 9/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 9/24/2014 Denise from Canada said: On 9/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 9/24/2014 lyn in MI said: On 9/23/2014 Drythe said: There's some 613 OIL with my name on it! I'm all in on the 613 Oil and I plan to pick up a travel size of the 613 EDT (if offered) and of course the WENMEN for hubby and son. Anyone know what size men's that is? That pump looks like its the 32 once pump, as does size of bottle. Can not read the oz on the bottle though, it's to blurry. lyn said it is 32 oz. :) Yep, did not see that until after I posted. With the photos in this thread, all t... Continue Reading

 

Re: Anyone like me? Not planning to purchase any WEN this visit.

In WEN 1411571523.383

On 9/24/2014 HappyDaze said: On 9/24/2014 lyn in MI said: On 9/23/2014 Drythe said: There's some 613 OIL with my name on it! I'm all in on the 613 Oil and I plan to pick up a travel size of the 613 EDT (if offered) and of course the WENMEN for hubby and son. Anyone know what size men's that is? That pump looks like its the 32 once pump, as does size of bottle. Can not read the oz on the bottle though, it's to blurry. Continue Reading

 
Page 1 of 182
1 2 3 4 ...182Next