Holidays at Home
25 Members and 10510 Guests Online

kliszka's Activity

Re: A Message From Coco Kerr And Her Mommy And Daddy

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1386460297.61

Congrat's to the family for the holidays! It was great seeing you the other night - it looked like there was a bun in the oven? Ho Ho Ho to you all. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014 to you 4 - Coco's new brother - Wow! Continue Reading

Re: Bahamas Mama

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Mom to Mom Blogs 1374708310.183

Lovely pictures Jayne of you and your family. Looks like y'all had a good time. Thanks for sharing. Continue and have a great time! We love and miss you! Continue Reading

Re: Photos & Video of my New Home in PA!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, All About Accessories 1373163392.78

On 7/6/2013 wadwick1@aol.com video was a blast thank you Continue Reading

Re: Our Hearts are with Chaz Dean & the WEN Family

In Beauty Banter, Q News, WEN 1372018794.123

DEAR cHAZ - My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family. Ella was fortunate to have been a part of your family. She will always be with you and the boys. God bless you all. Continue Reading

Re: What Items & Brands Do You Love Most on QVC? Share Your Story For a Chance to Win!

In Beauty Banter, Q News, All About Accessories 1360552036.373

I STARTED WATCHING QVC BEFORE IT BECAME - I HAPPENED ON IT ONE NIGHT - I HAD JUST BEEN TOLD ME HUSBAND HAD 48HRS TO LIVE - SO AS I LAY NEXT TO MY HUSBAND I TURNED CABLE ON AND THERE YOU WERE MY GOD SEND AND HAVE BEEN WITH YOU EVER SINCE - 20+ YRS AND COUNTING - NUMBER ONE ARE THE HOSTS EVERYONE MAKES YOU FELL LIKE YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM - MY FAVORITES ARE ANTONELLA AND JACKIE BUT I LOVE THEM ALL INCLUDING THE GUYS DAVID - WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT DAVID LET ME MOVE ON - PRODUCTS I LOVE - 1) USE TO LOVE KATHY VAN ZEALAND NOW IT IS BRUCE 2) TIANELLO 3) TOVA 4) bOB MACKIE 5) DENNIS BASSO 6) DIAMONI... Continue Reading

How are you oing Gabrielle!

Last Reply by kmcshopper 1357785935.95 | Started by kliszka in Fashion Talk

hey Fabrielle how are doing momma! Continue Reading

Re: A Little ‘Pick-Me-Up’

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1352610037.263

Bob 4x we would like nice tops also boo hoo boo hoo Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a steamer?

In Fashion Talk 1352609785.1

Joy Mangano 2 for 29.95 HSN Special today RUSH Continue Reading

Re: The Countdown Is On

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1352609676.883

Hi mama to be - I saw the pretty stuff that nancy gave you in pink - had your shower - sit back and enjoy this time - talk to her sing her lullabyes she will love it - you definitely have a glow about you! Continue Reading

Re: Enter to Win! Why Do You Love Dooney & Bourke?

In Fashion Talk, Dooney & Bourke, All About Handbags 1349552059.65

First of all, I love that they're made in America (I'm in the Steelworkers Union, and American made is important to me.) I've been drooling over them for a year now, and finally broke down and purchased my first Dooney over a month ago, and I'm totally in love! It still has that wonderful fresh leather smell (I'm still sniffing it all the time!!) and the quality is bar none. They are a wonderful mix of timeless classic looks mixed in with up-to-date contemporary styles. They're a keeper, for sure! I know this won't be my only Dooney - I'm hooked, and am a definite collector now!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2