Fashion & Accessories Clearance
26 Members and 11527 Guests Online

Argyll's Activity

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1405705779.317

Hello to TKKs and fur friends- I shall try to figure out that post of pics thing; panther Lola and lion Orangey are just fine. Di,that closet-thinning-out project sounds familiar; I have done it with each move (many) and still the stuff adds up! Inspiring me to pull a few things out and see just what is what. LARoses,best of luck with your surgery. The recovery time is swift and the nurses will have you strolling about almost immediately. The lack of hormones is the big result so discuss this issue and of course,everything you can think of,with your doctor. Energy comes back faster the younge... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1405351986.367

Bastille Day Bonjour to all TKKs- Welcome back SilverLining!! Glad that surgery went well and that your hospital experience was so terrific. Stay Well now! Miss Lola went to the vet on Friday for her neutering and she is doing very well--a Free Kitty Girl!! Mr.Orangey is still her buddy and they like to sit together on the deck or in the grass,like a panther and a lion,surveying the landscape- very cute. MeowPowerLove from the green jungle of WI xoxoxo Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1404836027.48

Good Meow Morning to all- Lola is sending her MeowLove to all her TKK Kitty Pals and Thanks! She is a quick study and I swear she's channeling Miss B's Tips&Tricks Handbook; Lola has moxie and likes to be wherever there's FOOD going on so yes,Di,I predict she will like chicken. She digs roast beef and ham deli meats,butter and cheese,potato chips,peanut butter!,and more taste discoveries to follow. Even old OrangeyBoy seems to be getting less skittish and even ventures inside a bit further inch by inch. They are very cute buddies and we are thrilled to have them running the show around he... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1404663274.703

Greetings to all TKKs and a special hello to those TKKs who aren't feeling so swell; you are missed! The Universe has spoken and gave me a new kitty! Mr.Orangey,the feral tomcat,brought his girlfriend to us (oh,these older guys with young sweet things!) She is a tuxedo kitty with an adorable spot of white on her mouth and we have named her Lola,and she does indeed get whatever she wants. She is very socialized,cuddly,and prefers being a house-kitty. Orangey understands and they still hang out together; he likes being an outdoorsman,I guess. Lola has instantly adapted to inside snoozing and s... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1403888232.723

On 6/26/2014 Desertdi said: So......the bank teller said to me today, "Why don't you use the drive-up window?" And I said, "Maybe because I can't even reach the drive-up mail slot at the post office." Sometimes, I wish people wouldn't be so "helpful"................. Petite Panther Power!! Being a basic 5'4 person,LOTS of things are awkward to reach,so I am with you Di!! Yesterday,I used an ATM at a local bank; it's outside,just past the drive-up window,and it's hard to reach from a car! Crazy...therefore, if you want to use the ATM while on foot,you'll be in the path of any vehicle that is ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1403302230.37

And I bet you looked just great,DI....me,a little mascara and under eye concealer,lip something and that's all folks for a normal day. I am very pleased with the Yes to CC cream w/SPF18 and a tiny bit of color--perfect and simple. Love to all TKKs xoxoxo Continue Reading

Re: O/T - I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY

In Beauty Banter 1402932656.893

HOORAY for YOU and continued good health!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1402932519.323

DI,unless you're hostessing a garage party,just clear a path until cooler weather. Or,if it's really out of control,get a large fan and do a LITTLE bit at a a time. I fool myself about the state of the garage by virtue of having all my stuff ( on MY side of the garage ) all neatly stacked in labeled boxes! That is,until I get the notion to look for something in one of those boxes; then,I just sit down and put my feet up until the urge passes! Xoxoxoxoxo to all TKKs Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1402705083.31

Hey-hey all TKKs- Silver Lining,think many of your pals here have had surgeries and issues with anesthesia aftereffects; from my experience,it really is beneficial to discuss this with your doctor and the anesthesiologist before your surgery,describe the effects and help get the right "mix" for you. (I discovered which one in the "mix" doesn't work for me and boy,do I remember that name!) Also,try not to let anxiety get to you; easier said,I know,but I just went through a touch of that lately: the "taking care of it" is always the best thing,even if it hurts a bit--that's over quickly and the... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1402511331.84

Hi TKKs--was that not bizarre with the farnellaspam? I have seen this kind of weirdness on other sites,like Barnes & Noble in the customer review section--conversations carried on within the reviews...strange. found two new goodies from the Yes To line; they have a new CC lightly tinted moisturizer SPF18 from natural sources,i.e. zinc oxide and titanium dioxide so no reaction to the avobenzone/oxybenzone stuff. Also tried the Yes To Cucumbers daily facial moisturizer with SPF30 Both products are great: the CC cream is the light touch of daytime coverage I was looking for; it melts into y... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 123
1 2 3 4 ...123Next