New Holiday Decor
73 Members and 16708 Guests Online

Argyll's Activity

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1413220018.83

Hello to all TKKs from wet and nippy WI--it is officially Autumn around here: took in the hoses,covered the AC unit,put away deck furniture....sigh. Let's all hope for a mellow Winter for everyone! DesertDi--very soon we won't need bags for electronic gizmos because we shall be WEARING them on our wrists or as glasses!! What we all need to pool our talents on is designing The Perfect Bra!! (medium is a size 16?? Not on this old blonde!! Dontcha just cringe when someone points out how the clothing manufacturers' sizes have been steadily growing in dimensions while staying at mentally comfy si... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411058295.463

September is always a Big Month,numerologically speaking: it's a Nine which indicates things finalizing,completion and then on to the next Ten....anyway. So many big changes for our TKK tribe! Dear SilverLining,we are all sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. Please accept my heartfelt sympathy; my brother died in 2007 and I miss him every day. DesertFlowerDi!! A very happy birthday hug coming your way from your "Chicago Sis" xoxoxo A new title for La Furbottom: Princess Fatoné Pannetone,perhaps? Miss Lola sends her furry friend Meowy Greetings and meowpowerlove to Beastie's... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410638341.197

The Fabulous Felines are storing up calories for winter: I had to loosen Lola's collar because she has grown so much! Voluptuous kitties,lucky girls--no Spanx for them! Some of our TKK tribe have been gone way too long; we miss you so come on back and say howdy! xoxoxo Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410539893.187

Di,you are one brave lady--Nip & Fab VIPER VENOM?? Sure grabs the attention but does it "freeze" your face? Keep us posted...hope it doesn't make you hissssss RAINY day here and so is an unseasonably "nippy" day;it was 46 out when I woke up. Talking Pet turned the heat on for a bit,feels good but I am hoping for some warm sunny days for just a few minutes longer! Plus,the pre-pay on the propane gas bill is $$--yikes. Lola has learned all sorts of tricks,like jumping from one counter to the other for some food grazing: we thought that the island countertop was "safe"--hah! Lola said and pr... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1410193894.68

Di,that was a heckuva DUST STORM!! Wow,what a rolling cloud of dust! Are you and Princess Furbottom ok? Autumn is peeking through the greenery; colors are beginning to turn golden,wild asters are purple,all those pretty weeds that cause my allergies to pop are blooming nicely...lovely weather to sit on the deck and gaze. Lola is fat and sassy,or should I say sleek and pantheresque? She is so adorable and funny and vocal. We feel blessed to have her happy presence. BeautyStuff: I have been using the Perricone No Makeup SERUM Foundation and I really like it. Think it would suit most except the ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1408470706.28

Di,hang in there! Princess Furbottom Catoinette will be fine without her usual rotisserie chicken but how about Empress DesertDi? Kind of the opposite of snowbound....eek. Lola sends her Meowylove to all xoxo Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407772322.49

3800 wow!! Love to all TKKs and enjoy the day! xoxo Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1407265476.043

Tuesday Hello to TKKs- Gals,have you read the changes in the future for these forums? Worth a read,as it has an effect on this long-running thread. We may have to "regroup" every year. Read it and see what you think,my dears... Thanks to all of the tender-hearted TKKs for their good wishes regarding Orangey. It is sad but he is probably over that Rainbow Bridge;it is for the best--he was very raggedy and chewed-up,and without being able to get him to the vet,a bit of a lost cause. Orangey was a very good tomcat,to bring us Lola and then quietly drift away. Lola is rapidly learning all the fun... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1406564410.563

WOW!! DesertFlowerDI--that was some dust storm!! I trust all is well for you and Princess Furbottom... Sock Return: If your washer is a top-loader,sometimes small stuff can get jammed under the rim or the base of the agitator so your missing sock finally un-stuck itself? My former washer,a Bosch front-loader,had a rocket-launcher high-speed spin cycle that could have spun the whole machine into space! Socks and small items used to get compacted into crevices so that I got into the habit of peeking into the tub to see if anything was plastered against the walls. Solved a few missing sock myste... Continue Reading

Re: Best Cleanser that's gentle but won't break the bank

In Beauty Banter 1406563005.28

On 7/28/2014 LuvMyBoxer said: Dove Beauty Bar...white. I am so mad that I spent years and oodles of money on cleansers when this has been in my shower the whole time. I used it out if desperation when I ran out of cleanser. After two days, I realized I should have been using it all along. Another vote for DOVE beauty bar,basic white version. Softly cleans skin,leaves no residue,gentle on the eye-makeup removal. Great for all over cleansing. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 124
1 2 3 4 ...124Next