Electronics Expo
139 Members and 18654 Guests Online

Argyll's Activity

Re: Need a New Mascara!

In Beauty Banter 1424362449.22

My favorite topic! L'Oreal Miss MANGA is very nice and a drugstore dupe for Lancôme Hypnose Star. Urban Decay PERVERSION is a new one from them and it is excellent. Smashbox makes some great ones too. (All of these mascaras have real brush applicators,not those annoying plastic wands.) Continue Reading

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1424361788.73

Dear Tinkerbell and welcome! The old thread name had "Thread Killer" in it and we all shared our Klutzy moments so the acronym stands for thread killer klutzes and we just like to ramble a bit and share some giggles,so please join in! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424361202.463

Kate,you are most welcome to join us; we are old shoe,no fuss but still send Thank You notes and encourage kindness and laughter wherever possible (and not at someone else's expense) so Hi to you and any other kindred souls who may wander onto this thread. Old friends--new name,that's all... 20 below at 6AM here: how are the other TKKs and NEW friends doing? xoxo meow Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424278074.967

Morning to all and wow,it is mighty nippy out here in the frozen WI farmlands but we have lucked out big-time with just normal snowfall. I see the Arctic air has dipped way south so Di,has it cooled off for you and La Princesse Furbottom? Miss L is not out for long;just sits on the top step of the deck,checks out the birds,and then hustles back inside. Smart kitty. On a warmer,sunny day last week I banished cabin fever by doing some retail therapy: needed some new bras and scored some perfect-fitting Wacoal bras-hooray for The Girls--and then a tiny spree at Sephora to pick up the VIB birthda... Continue Reading

Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

Last Reply by Love Roses 1425144759.18 | Started by Argyll in Beauty Banter

OK TKKs- "our place" has a new name but the same friendly ambiance,with flattering lighting,comfy chairs and great food for thought cooked up by our Girl Genius Correspondents and a renewed commitment to Fun,Beauty,Truth,and LOVE (and our beloved fur friends) Here's to friends and happy days! Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1424110516.96

On 2/14/2015 Desertdi said: Argyll....since the OP no longer wishes to continue this thread, it's time to acquiesce.......and since your idea of a new title has everyone's favor, would you do the honor of renewing our little "fun fest"? Di I am honored to be asked by the Lady Di of the Desert,our desert flower of wit,and also,to ease the mind of our dear founder Beauty Junkie. So if we are all ok with the new name,same gang I shall start it now,here in Beauty Banter under the title "Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!" love to all TKKs and fur friends and a big smooch to Princess Furbottom from Lola and m... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1423843681.73

Hi friends- Di,you have a keen sense of Human Nature; there are always those who misinterpret,some because of ignorance,some because it revs their engine to find fault. The other factor is the very nature of our sweet and silly thread: we are having FUN and being pals and,who knows,maybe there are way too many people on these threads that weren't part of a girl gang of friends or worse,were shunned so that now,they take out their old grievances on gals like us and all the other good folks on other threads who have shared stories. So my new thought is inspired by all of you brave babes who st... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1423498211.98

Hello lovely TKKs and an extra special hello to our founder,Beauty Junkie!! I would so like to regroup under a new name that won't annoy all those people who seem to find our little thread a big nuisance....seems that our thread and Pancake and one or two others just drive all those eager-to-delete types crazy so fine--let's enjoy ourselves in peace under a new banner. TKKTalk? xoxoxo to all Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1422383079.8

Wow,almost 4000 and we keep going! Thinking of my East Coasters and the Blizzard--stay safe and sound and REALLY hope all have power and heat!! For once,the frozen WI countryside looks peaceful! Lola loves being cozy inside and right next to us,whenever possible. Wonderful... Love to all TKKs and furry babies and friends Meow Love Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1420132433.97

A very happy 2015 for all!! And from Miss Lola to Princess FB: yes,those furry slippers are great fun and have you tried playing with the hem of Mama Cat's robe? My humans bought me some fresh toys so I have been entertaining them as a way of saying Meowylove Merci Beaucoup! They are so easy to amuse,my humans.... Love to all TKKs xoxo Continue Reading

Page 1 of 126
1 2 3 4 ...126Next