Just-Reduced Clearance
163 Members and 19936 Guests Online

Argyll's Activity

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

In Beauty Banter 1427468076.617

My usual grocery store has a Senior Discount day (5% off the whole tab) and it is a traffic jam of motorized carts and trikes! Toss in the kids' carts like giant plastic toys and you really have to keep your eyes on the road,oops,aisle. Meow love Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427404544.11

Hey Di--nope,never got to The Hub,sadly, but I was a regular at The Cellar dance club and later,Dugan's Bistro,with that zinc dance floor,such fun. I am better off being on my own two feet,without skates,skis,or other moving and rolling things!! Dance on! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427404252.513

Hello Beauties, A "sister" cat-lover pal of mine told me a cute kitty story: she asked her vet why the cat's whiskers were so long; the vet said "A cat's whiskers are as wide as the cat." Beep-beep... This winter has been so dry that makeup looked more like "flake-up" so for most of the time,I just slathered on moisturizer and only wore mascara (of course!) and guess what? My skin is happier with no stuff on and it's easy to get accustomed to the idea of really au naturel no-makeup look. Fast,too especially when a certain divine cat requires breakfast ASAP. Love to all and mellow melting,we h... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1426197618.08

SKORTS oh my,oh my--we wore those when we were kids and I recall the panties were more like bloomers of old. Di,are they going to be cool enough in that AZ heat? Be forewarned though,Di because some coach will want to sign you up for a softball team if they see you bopping around in your skorts and ponytail!!! love to all from Moon Face Argyll (no need for "fillers" with my plump au naturel) Miss Lola sends her meowy love too xoxo Continue Reading

Re: Need a New Mascara!

In Beauty Banter 1424362449.22

My favorite topic! L'Oreal Miss MANGA is very nice and a drugstore dupe for Lancôme Hypnose Star. Urban Decay PERVERSION is a new one from them and it is excellent. Smashbox makes some great ones too. (All of these mascaras have real brush applicators,not those annoying plastic wands.) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424361788.73

Dear Tinkerbell and welcome! The old thread name had "Thread Killer" in it and we all shared our Klutzy moments so the acronym stands for thread killer klutzes and we just like to ramble a bit and share some giggles,so please join in! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424361202.463

Kate,you are most welcome to join us; we are old shoe,no fuss but still send Thank You notes and encourage kindness and laughter wherever possible (and not at someone else's expense) so Hi to you and any other kindred souls who may wander onto this thread. Old friends--new name,that's all... 20 below at 6AM here: how are the other TKKs and NEW friends doing? xoxo meow Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1424278074.967

Morning to all and wow,it is mighty nippy out here in the frozen WI farmlands but we have lucked out big-time with just normal snowfall. I see the Arctic air has dipped way south so Di,has it cooled off for you and La Princesse Furbottom? Miss L is not out for long;just sits on the top step of the deck,checks out the birds,and then hustles back inside. Smart kitty. On a warmer,sunny day last week I banished cabin fever by doing some retail therapy: needed some new bras and scored some perfect-fitting Wacoal bras-hooray for The Girls--and then a tiny spree at Sephora to pick up the VIB birthda... Continue Reading

Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

Last Reply by Silver Lining 1427741269.253 | Started by Argyll in Beauty Banter

OK TKKs- "our place" has a new name but the same friendly ambiance,with flattering lighting,comfy chairs and great food for thought cooked up by our Girl Genius Correspondents and a renewed commitment to Fun,Beauty,Truth,and LOVE (and our beloved fur friends) Here's to friends and happy days! Continue Reading

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

In Beauty Banter 1424110516.96

On 2/14/2015 Desertdi said: Argyll....since the OP no longer wishes to continue this thread, it's time to acquiesce.......and since your idea of a new title has everyone's favor, would you do the honor of renewing our little "fun fest"? Di I am honored to be asked by the Lady Di of the Desert,our desert flower of wit,and also,to ease the mind of our dear founder Beauty Junkie. So if we are all ok with the new name,same gang I shall start it now,here in Beauty Banter under the title "Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!" love to all TKKs and fur friends and a big smooch to Princess Furbottom from Lola and m... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 127
1 2 3 4 ...127Next