Live Spring Style
129 Members and 18598 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: josie maran

In Beauty Banter 1427560550.763

Josie is a very pretty, young woman who strongly believes in her products as she should because she really is the one person who brought oils (argan oil) to the fore front and made women take notice. I love her hair serum. It makes my hair feel healthy and gives a beautiful shine and smells devine. Continue Reading

Re: josie maran

In Beauty Banter 1427560446.333

Josie is a very pretty, young woman who strongly believes in her products as she should because she really is the one person who brought oils (argan oil) to the fore front and made women take notice. I love her hair serum. It makes my hair feel healthy and gives a beautiful shine and smells devine. Continue Reading

Re: Any recommendations for a great makeup remover wipe?

In Beauty Banter 1427475373.52

Target has excellent facial wipes. They are very moist. The ones in the lilac pkg. will remove eye makeup too otherwise the blue & white pkg. Cost much less than other brands. Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies ~~~~~ Please Join Us For March!

In Beauty Banter 1427460331.623

Good Morning, Ladies. It's SNOWING and right now it's coming down heavy. We have over an inch where I live but hopefully it will stop shortly. I was suppose to take my car in for service but I rescheduled as I am not driving in this weather. It's actually pretty as big flakes are in the air, but you know, I really am ready for spring. I was at the doctor yesterday for my wellness appt. that the insurance gives me for free. I now need to have a Mammogram and bone density test (part of the wellness appt.). My liver is okay too. It has a cluster of blood vessels on it wh... Continue Reading

Re: Can Anyone help with a self-tanner recomendation?

In Beauty Banter 1427246753.483

Personally, I don't think you want a drugstore self tanner. There are some things that you need to spend more money on. You don't want to look orange. I never use self tanners but I am very tempted to try one this year and that would be Josie Maran's. It looked so natural on light skinned women and it's good for your skin with argan oil. It's $35 but worth the money as far as I am concerned and comes with the mitt. Check it out. You can always return it if you are happy with the results. What really impressed me with this product is the look and the fact that it dries qui... Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ Cleaning An Oven..............

In Beauty Banter 1427134152.637

On 3/23/2015 Sandree said: I can't recommend a different cleaner because I prefer Easy Off. But what I do is wipe the residue off with a vinegar, water mixture. Works for me. Thanks for the tip -- great idea. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427124773.197

OMG! It's still snowing steadily. There is close to 3 in. now. I thought it would be more like a dusting and stopped but, no, it's still going. I wanted to go out today but I do not feel like cleaning off a car. Hopefully, it will warm up later. Helen, I know e.l.f. does have mineral powder but I do not know if it is SPF. What I mentioned is just a setting powder. Check out their mineral powder as you may like it and save yourself some money in the process. I love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer but I am going to see if Clinique which is a lot less can match my sha... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427071888.62

Good Evening, Lovely Ladies, I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday so far. The snow is back in the forecast but only 1 to 2 inches (thank goodness). It won't last as it will be warmer tomorrow and then some rain. Spring is definitely here. There are buds on the trees already. I love when I first notice that. Today was a day of a little cleaning, reading and relaxing. I stayed in all day. Mocha, Good thing the forecast changed as I could not imagine 5 in. of snow now. The birds are chirping, buds on the trees -- spring is here. It's almost april. ... Continue Reading

Re: O/T ~ Cleaning An Oven..............

In Beauty Banter 1427071151.177

I hope you bought the Easy Off that is odorless (no fumes). I really don't think there are too many brands to choose from when it comes to oven cleaners. Buy a self cleaning oven and you will never have to clean an oven again. I always hated cleaning ovens. Continue Reading

Re: Need new shampoo..Does anyone like Shea Moisture

In Beauty Banter 1426968103.07

Check out the new L'Oreal non sulfate shampoos. I believe they are for color treated hair too. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1725
1 2 3 4 ...1725Next