Keurig Offer
15 Members and 14143 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: Makeup for Oily skin

In Beauty Banter 1411254220.893

Hopefully, these suggestions will help you out. Cleanser: Pore Refining Facial Scrub by Neutrogena. Give it about a month and pores will be smaller. Worked for me. also check out other products by Neutrogena for oil problems. Laura Mercier has a brand new foundation. Oil-free, flawless finish, super lightweight like a second skin. Truly wonderful. Flawless Fluide. I know if it does not work out for you, you can return it on her website and Nordstrom too. This is the best foundation I tested out ever. It is so lightweight/sheer but gives med. coverage. This foundati... Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies....Come Join Us For September!

In Beauty Banter 1411253910

Cindy, You have the best recipes. The pineapple does not have any butter, right?? But I bet the cake is very moist. I don't own a printer so I write down your recipes. I will make this cake for the Bingo ladies. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes. I had to visit the Sec. of State to renew my sticker for the license plate. Normally $101 (totally ridiculous) but if you are 65 or older or disabled (that's me) you receive a discount. Big difference as I only paid $24. My little I ran a few errands this morning and ended up taking an afternoo... Continue Reading

Re: Can anyone tell me how to fix my orange hair??? Please?

In Beauty Banter 1411252645.18

an ash hair color will tone down red, brassy color hair or yellow. Like ash brown or ash blonde. My hair stylist told me that years ago when I use a new color with too much red. I purchased the ash brown and it worked. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: What is your favorite nude lipstick?

In Beauty Banter 1411240337.247

I am really liking two: Laura Mercier - Sheer collection - Nude Lips (more brown/beige) Stickgloss collection - Brown Sugar (more pink) Continue Reading

Re: L'Occitane tsv coming up......

In Beauty Banter 1411230597.683

I remember when I purchased 6 hand creams for under $30 on the Q. Those days are so gone. I use to keep a couple for myself and give as stocking stuffers to friends. I do love their hand creams. Continue Reading

Re: What have you gotten the most wear from this year?

In Fashion Talk 1411173482.293

I actually got a lot of wear out of D&Co. terry knit tops/tunics. I have in several colors. Easy wear, comfortable and light ironing. Goes great with jeans or khaki pants, etc. for a casual look. My sterling silver rings/jewelry by Michael Dawkins and my Kate Spade handbags. Oh, let's not forget my Clarks sandals. Now I can't wait for fall/winter clothes. So much more fun with layering and ankle boots. Continue Reading

Re: Has she lost her mind?

In Lori Goldstein 1411172987.937

On 9/19/2014 willdob3 said: I'm positive that QVC sets the prices, not the vendors. Maybe that's why it's so over priced. I think it's cute but a little too long. Her tops are all too long and it really makes a woman look larger. Check out the models with all the long tops. Continue Reading

Re: I wonder if the Algenist TSV isn't selling?

In Beauty Banter 1411172776.12

JM, I am sorry but I am not one to spend $$-$$$ on skincare when there are so many great skincare products out here for so much less. Even when I was working, I never spent big money on skincare but that's my choice. When it came on at midnight, I changed the channel. Continue Reading

Re: Psoraisis

In Beauty Banter 1411172482.933

Yes, it is an auto-immune disease; however, you can inject yourself with medicines like Enbrel, Humira, etc. with great results. I have rheumatoid arthritis and use Enbrel weekly. I like the syringe as I found the pen to be more painful. You have more control over the syringe. I know someone that has psoriasis that used one of these biologic medicines and it cleared up her skin. It does help my Ra tremendously. Continue Reading

Has she lost her mind?

Last Reply by madcity411 1411266988.977 | Started by KatCat1 in Lori Goldstein

$66.84 for a tee-shirt? Does not look like a sweater to me. That piece is way over priced a255776. Oh, and then shipping of almost $7 plus tx and you are paying mid $70's. ha! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1616
1 2 3 4 ...1616Next