Dooney Days
124 Members and 16484 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For November!

In Beauty Banter 1416635381.03

On 11/21/2014 Mochahoney said: Katcat, you're my kind of shopper . Mocha, You are too funny. I do love my bargains and just happened to luck out with Kohl's this year. Between Kohl's and Pottery Barn, I am finished with my Christmas shopping and everything was on sale. The sale after Christmas is actually their biggest sale and worth going to. Continue Reading

Re: Calista new hot rollers

In Beauty Banter 1416635085.323

We are talking about hot hair rollers. I agree with OP that $99 is a bit much. I noticed that when the Calista lady uses her hot roller brush she holds that for a long time before releasing. I would think your arm would get tired. Why do these rollers justify this price? Continue Reading

Re: This is a bit much "Dana" The rep for Dr. Perricone Products

In Beauty Banter 1416625840.523

On 11/21/2014 Alsee said: I raise an eyebrow thinking that anyone would pay those prices I definitely have to agree you. It's actually comical. When you are using 5 or 6 products on your skin how do you which one does what?? Continue Reading

Re: This is a bit much "Dana" The rep for Dr. Perricone Products

In Beauty Banter 1416625647.973

The thing is this, she doesn't look that great considering she raves about his products and I assume she uses them. I had to change the channel as she was too passionate for me. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416619745.177

Hi Ladies, Corismom, I hope you are feeling better after your fall. Take good care. Today I went to Kohl's with my 20% off & $10 in Kohl's cash. I bought a nightgown for a friend for Christmas from $36 on sale for $21 and I paid $11. It's very soft (that's important to me when I purchase any sleepwear or robes). Then I headed out to Whole Foods for a gift for my hair stylist I will see on Monday for a cut. I bought her two different bars of Zum soap (love this soap as it never dries your skin), body lotion, and three different items in travel size that she can try out.... Continue Reading

Re: best foundation for age 50+ women

In Beauty Banter 1416615361.503

If you can get to a Sephora or Nordstrom you need to get a sample & try on Laura Mercier's new foundation Fluide. It is oil-free, long lasting and like a second skin (does not look or feel like you are wearing any foundation). There are many shades (check her website as when you point to a shade it gives you the color/undertones. I received a sample of this and will purchase once I use up what I have. You don't need much to get coverage and it's buildable. It's truly a 21st century foundation. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Beauties! What did you buy this week??

In Beauty Banter 1416579969.597

So glad you took over this thread. The only beauty purchase I made was Laura Mercier Pischaio spray fragrance. I rec'd 15% off & free shpg. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1416529947.573

Hi Ladies, My computer caught a virus and not sure from where. I have to call the Geek Squad for Best Buy tomorrow. Mocha, I have not shopped at Kohl's for about a year and the 30% coupon did the trick. I like their intimate apparel which includes bras, panties (Jockey) pj's, robes, they have great socks, some of their towels, jeans. I never bought shoes or tops there and they actually have a big selection of watches from $ to $$$. If you spend $50 you receive $10 Kohl's cash to use. Like any store they have nice things and not so nice. Hayfield, So you don't have to be ... Continue Reading

Re: Bra Straps

In Fashion Talk 1416500152.36

Ever since I purchased a bra by Vanity Fair with stretch straps I have had NO problems. My straps no longer fall down which use to drive me crazy. The straps are 1/2 in. or a little more. In fact this bra is extremely comfortable. You forget you are wearing one. Continue Reading

Re: Living in New State: Need Rec for Winter Face Cream

In Beauty Banter 1416496413.42

You definitely need a humidifier in your home. Try Marula oil by acure Organics. Use once a day at bedtime. You skin will never be dry again. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1653
1 2 3 4 ...1653Next