Creede Silver Sale
9 Members and 10109 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: What style leg in jeans?

In Fashion Talk 1412122437.513

For your height, straight leg is a very good choice. Straight leg is always in. You may want to try some Ponte Knit pants in straight leg or legging. If you choose a legging you could wear a tunic top even though you are only 5'2. Try some on and see how you feel in them and if you like them. Sometimes Target carries ponte knit. Continue Reading

Re: 2 days and my order is still in transit to UPS facility

In Fashion Talk 1412113372.533

I find the Q to be very slow in shipping out; however, once they ship out I have my pkg. in two days whether it's UPS or USPS. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Question related to George Clooney....

In Fashion Talk 1412113265.84

On 9/30/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 9/30/2014 KatCat1 said: He finally found a woman who keeps him interested. He may have decided that he does not want to be alone, wants children, etc. Whatever, he spend $13 million on his wedding. George didn't pay for the wedding! .... Amal's parents did ....... they're LOADED. This was announced on the radio so I was just repeating what was said. So now they are both rich. Continue Reading

anyone interested in a scarf?

Last Reply by kimsu1 1412116807.373 | Started by KatCat1 in Fashion Talk

I just purchased one on clearance by Rachel Zoe for $21. Scarves are so pricey these days. This scarf is quite pretty and the colors available are olive, blue & maroon with flowers. I bought the olive one. I decided to purchase it after looking through a catalog and a scarf was $79. I knew then this was a deal for $21. I have other scarves by Rachel so I know it's very nice quality. It's too bad she left the Q. Continue Reading

Re: Clothes Shopping Addict

In Fashion Talk 1412112897.73

It's good to only buy what you Really need. Sounds like you do not need anything right now. Continue Reading

Re: O/T: Question related to George Clooney....

In Fashion Talk 1412112686.827

He finally found a woman who keeps him interested. He may have decided that he does not want to be alone, wants children, etc. Whatever, he spend $13 million on his wedding. Continue Reading

Re: Alberti and skin care/makeup shows this morning

In Beauty Banter 1412107308.03

I like alberti period. He's an excellent host, presents the merchandise in an informative way, pleasant voice and he is easy on the eyes. He has a wonderful personality. I agree with you that he let the vendors describe their products & what they do for you. Very enjoyable. Continue Reading

Re: What is the best facial acne treatment?

In Beauty Banter 1412094443.11

Try the Clear Improvement mask by Origins. It's charcoal based which draws out impurities. Really great mask. Continue Reading

Re: My recent raves -- please share yours!

In Beauty Banter 1412093398.81

On 9/30/2014 seagrl21 said: On 9/28/2014 KatCat1 said: My raves would be: Laura Mercier 4 full size lipsticks for $19 and every shade is wearable. Neutrogena Pore Refining Facial Wash Laura Mercier's new foundation - Flawless Fluide, oil-free, long lasting, like a second skin.<br /> That is a great deal on the lipsticks, where did you purchase them so inexpensive? Go on her website and look under Makeup and go all the way to the right to Color Palettes. there were quite a few palettes marked down and the four full size lipsticks was one of them. Good luck. Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For October!

In Beauty Banter 1412092808.777

Hi Helen and Ladies. Helen, what a beautiful photo of Fall. Boy, did our temperature drop about 15 to 20 degrees last night. I hope everyone is doing well. I have been working on projects in my apt. getting ready for the cooler weather. Today I am waiting for some clothes I ordered from Target. I mainly shop at JJill, Target and the Q (tops only) for clothes. The days are gone of spending big money on my wardrobe. I use to love Ellen Tracy, anne Klein II and other designers. No more. Give me quality at a lower price. When you are on a fixed income it changes everything... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1624
1 2 3 4 ...1624Next