Maxi Dresses
59 Members and 9417 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: Thread for those who choose to be Silver Foxes

In Beauty Banter 1398217281.05

Hooty, what a beautiful photo (hair cut & color). Her hair looks healthy. The worse thing to see is when some women over color their hair & it turns to straw. Her hair color does not make her look older like so many women think gray hair does. You see her pretty face, eyes & features & beautiful hair. Sweet Susie, I had my hair cut very short & let the gray grow in. It did not take long. I now wear my hair in short layers (not as short as when the gray was growing in) but it looks pretty with the different shades of gray & the dark brown that is left. I li... Continue Reading

Re: Who has a great blue mascara?

In Beauty Banter 1398194129.867

Navy blue mascara by Estee Lauder or try Laura Mercier. Continue Reading

Re: does your Target carry SheaMoisture?

In Beauty Banter 1398193530.277

Yes, they do. I was in Target this morning. They also have some other new brands one of which begins with an "L. The prices are higher $30. They have Sonya K. fragrance & lotions too. I ended up purchasing something by Boots No. 7 Organic line. Continue Reading

Re: Thread for those who choose to be Silver Foxes

In Beauty Banter 1398193218.697

I actually receive compliments from my hair stylists to never color my hair again. I think it's bout 5 years now that I decided to stop coloring & my hair is salt & pepper & I wear it in short lers. It's easy care which I prefer. I love my hair & looking at myself in the mirror at the real me plus my hair is healthy. Continue Reading

Re: Makeover Monday Meets Transformation Tuesday!

In Beauty Banter, Q Did What?, Hosts & Personalities 1398192842.36

Some of the names do not go with the right people. Who did that? Continue Reading

Re: Baking Soda as exfoliant -- how to do it and would it be o.k. for sensitive skin?

In Beauty Banter 1398192611.597

I use alba Botanica Hawaiian facial scrub with pineapple enzyme. It is very gentle. I exfoliant only once per week as my skin is sensitive. I have used baking soda mixed with water made into a runny paste or 2 T lemon juice, 2 T sugar & 2 T honey is also a great exfoliator. Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item would you not purchase again?

In Beauty Banter 1398192163.247

On 4/22/2014 Lanikins said: After many years of using Purity, I am done. It really doesn't do anything different than I can get at a drugstore. Totally agree. I can sting my eyes for much less. Purity would always sting my eyes and felt a light film on my skin using it. Moved on to much better products for less. Continue Reading

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for April....

In Beauty Banter 1398178307.223

Hi Ladies, We are back to Spring weather mid 50's, low 60's which is fine with me because I do not need the air conditioning. Sun is shining so I am going out to run a few errands & make spaghetti with Italian sausage for dinner& clean today. Oh, I won $6 at Bingo on Sat. night. It's not much but it's a start! Continue Reading

Re: Please Advise.. So many do's and don'ts regarding face sunscreen

In Beauty Banter 1398177876.36

alba Botanica has very, very nice sunscreen products. They carry for body & also facial sunscreen & carry both physical & chemical. I used last year and I was very pleased. No white film, under $10 & good ingredients. Check out at iherb.com My skin tends to be sensitive & I did not have any problems. Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item would you not purchase again?

In Beauty Banter 1398177637.28

Mineral powders - not at my age; Olay products - I had terrible allergic reaction to their skincare; and Benefit Cosmetics - Cute names, cheap products. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1507
1 2 3 4 ...1507Next