Shoes & Handbags Offers
139 Members and 13862 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: Laura Mercier Stickgloss lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1409697067.927

On 9/2/2014 Karena said: Wow, I have been eyeing these since Nov. 2013! I just bought them. Thanks so much!!! Glad you got them! I was just "window shopping" when I came upon them. Then I checked out the colors under Stickgloss & Sheer lipsticks and said, this is a great deal and nice shades. Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies....Come Join Us For September!

In Beauty Banter 1409686394.2

On 9/2/2014 Mochahoney said: On 9/2/2014 KatCat1 said: Southern Fried Chick -- It's so good to see you on this thread. Welcome. Hi Ladies, Have you noticed the tree leaves slightly changing? I have. I love the fall weather and sweater weather. It will be time for apples of all sorts. I will make an apple pie from scratch. My own crust which I have pretty much perfected over the years. Fresh apple pie really is the best in my book. I am still in my pj's but moving slowly this a.m. Enjoy your afternoon. Talk to you later.<br /> <br /> <br />... Continue Reading

Re: Laura Mercier Stickgloss lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1409686109.2

On 9/2/2014 Trix said: THANKS!!! I'm having an affair with Ms. Mercier. For years I have passed on her products although I know the line has a wonderful reputation with beauty consumers, industry professionals and beauty editors. Reason being I am so devoted to Bobbi Brown and Nars and the price points for each are very similar. Well, her new serum foundation and HD concealer overwhelmed me so much I have been on a mission to add a Mercier product in every category to my makeup case. Yes, the new foundation is excellent. It's like a second skin what every woman is looking for in a foundat... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409677096.21

Southern Fried Chick -- It's so good to see you on this thread. Welcome. Hi Ladies, Have you noticed the tree leaves slightly changing? I have. I love the fall weather and sweater weather. It will be time for apples of all sorts. I will make an apple pie from scratch. My own crust which I have pretty much perfected over the years. Fresh apple pie really is the best in my book. I am still in my pj's but moving slowly this a.m. Enjoy your afternoon. Talk to you later. Continue Reading

Re: Angelina's Wedding Gown

In Beauty Banter 1409676776.73

It's her wedding -- wear what you like and her father had other commitments. Continue Reading

Laura Mercier Stickgloss lipstick

Last Reply by anner57 1409698099.983 | Started by KatCat1 in Beauty Banter

There is a palette of 3 stickgloss lipsticks and one sheer lipstick reduced to $19 for FULL size. If you are a lipstick lover you my want to check this out on her website. I could not p-a-ss up. You may receive a free sample of her new foundation. I opt out for that and selected 2 deluxe samples. Continue Reading

Re: Sulfate free shampoo

In Beauty Banter 1409598375.43

I never had that happen. I use alba Botanica Gentle shampoo that is sulfate free. Perhaps you can alternate between sulfate free and sulfate. I also use a volume shampoo by acure organics that is sulfate free. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409506546.68

Thank you, Helen, for a warm Sept. welcome. Still feels like summer here but I do look forward to fall. Love the weather and all the colors. For everyone - enjoy your weekend. Continue Reading

Re: WHAT IS THE BEST PRODUCT FOR PORES?

In Beauty Banter 1409457018.87

I have been using Neutrogena's Pore Refining facial wash for about 3 weeks now. It really cleans your skin and minimizes pore size. Plus your sink does not have a film in it after use. I also use Thayer's Rose Witch Hazel (no alcohol) which also minimizes pores. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1606
1 2 3 4 ...1606Next