Better Than Black Friday
35 Members and 14177 Guests Online

KatCat1's Activity

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For November!

In Beauty Banter 1417145185.39

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. May your day be blessed with the ones you love. Helen, It is good to hear you have electricity. Take care. Continue Reading

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

In Beauty Banter 1417144926.617

Happy Thanksgiving, Southern. I hope all is well with you and your family. Kathy Continue Reading

Re: 60's Ladies........Come Join Us For November!

In Beauty Banter 1417030037.94

Good afternoon, ladies, Cleaning up today and even missed my weekly Bingo. I will be running out later for a few groceries. I am anxious to go out on Friday with my girlfriend for lunch. I have known this friend since childhood. We grew up in the same neighborhood. It's wonderful to have friends that you know for so many years. I actually have two friends I know from childhood. My other two friends I know for over 30 years. I am not one for tons of friends but just a few special ones. I recently purchased a new fragrance which is quite different &... Continue Reading

Re: Peely, flaky skin under the eyes? What the????

In Beauty Banter 1417029250.533

Give Marula oil a try. It's excellent for dry skin and will balance it out. I buy acure Organics Marula oil from iherb.com You use very little and will get results. absorbs quickly. Continue Reading

Re: My T3 Died:-(

In Beauty Banter 1417023306.663

On 11/26/2014 myshell624 said: On 11/26/2014 KatCat1 said: I just purchased a BaByliss on ebay. Ultra lightweight, 6 settings, cold shot, won't frizz hair or damage it, etc. It's the Babyliss Pro TT 5000. I had a T3 and you don't need to spend that much. I would never spend that much again on a hair dryer. I also own the Babyliss travel dryer which is amazing. KatCat that looks like a great dryer and the price is good but I saw in the reviews on Amazon where someone listed that some of the Babyliss dryers have been recalled. I think I googled Babyliss TT recall and found the article l... Continue Reading

Re: Help! Lost 60 lbs and now have TURKEY NECK

In Beauty Banter 1417020495.367

Congratulations on your weight loss. Short of surgery, there is nothing you can do. You can wear turtleneck tops and see if that hides it. Be happy about your accomplishment and let the skin fall where it may. You are healthier and that is important. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone like Aveda?

In Beauty Banter 1417020248.75

I use the Blue Malva (for gray & blond hair) shampoo and the Rosemary Mint. Love both. I also use the Mosscara (Aveda's mascara) as it conditions the lashes too. Aveda has many fine products. Most of them smell wonderful. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417020077.943

I just purchased a BaByliss on ebay. Ultra lightweight, 6 settings, cold shot, won't frizz hair or damage it, etc. It's the Babyliss Pro TT 5000. I had a T3 and you don't need to spend that much. I would never spend that much again on a hair dryer. I also own the Babyliss travel dryer which is amazing. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1417020031.14

I just purchased a BaByliss on ebay. Ultra lightweight, 6 settings, cold shot, won't frizz hair or damage it, etc. It's the Babyliss Pro TT 5000. I had a T3 and you don't need to spend that much. I would never spend that much again on a hair dryer. I also own the Babyliss travel dryer which is amazing. Continue Reading

Re: BB cream or CC cream, I still don't get it?

In Beauty Banter 1416961572.86

Perhaps you may want to try a tinted moisturizer. BB & CC creams are something that cosmetics cos. had to come up with as far as a new product(s). Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1656
1 2 3 4 ...1656Next