Handbag Clearance
19 Members and 11862 Guests Online

RaeBooks's Activity

Re: What Are You Reading --- March 2014

In Book Club 1395734566.46

On 3/19/2014 stevie72 said: Just finished Made in the U.S.A by Billie Letts. I had The Snow Child on reserve at the Library and was 57 in the queue. Finally came in yesterday and can't wait to start reading it. I loved Made in the USA not only because I live in Vegas and so many of the streets and places were real , but I have adored all Billie Letts books for years. Wish she would write a new one soon. Continue Reading

In Book Club 1395734385.933

On 3/17/2014 PuppyBreath said: - YELLOW CROCUS by Laila Ibrahim. Thank you to whoever rec'd this wonderful book. I could not put it down. Only thing wrong with it was that I wished it had been at least twice as long. Things happened right up to the end - wonderfully tying it all together. This was the author's first novel, and I sure hope she writes another. Enjoy!! I'm reading this now . But have had to stop a few times due to issues with my ill Mother. Continue Reading

In Book Club 1395734318.117

On 3/24/2014 SAgal said: On 3/23/2014 skyblue said: I really enjoyed TWO RIVERS by T. Greenwood. I'm likely to investigate other books by this author. I read GRACE by T. Greenwood and really loved it - it was absolutely heartbreaking in places but overall a really great read. I have read all her books including her new one and I have to say I liked GRACE the best . Until what happened at Sandy Hook. She has grown so much as a writer in the past years I have been reading her books. Continue Reading

In Book Club 1395019714.747

On 3/16/2014 skyblue said: On 3/16/2014 SWEET said: On 3/15/2014 skyblue said: On 3/14/2014 RaeBooks said: Hello all my, Book Friend's and Our Queen lainey . Long time since I last posted. I hope everybody is doing well? Thanks as always lainey for the thread. You're the BEST. I'm home after many weeks and before my short visit for the holidays , many month's in Taiwan . As you all know or maybe some don't ( and that's totally fine) My Daughter had twins . My Two Beautiful & Healthy Grand Children were born on 2/14/14. My Grand Son was first then following was his sister. I though OMG wha... Continue Reading

In Book Club 1395019067.53

On 3/15/2014 SWEET said: On 3/14/2014 RaeBooks said: Hello all my, Book Friend's and Our Queen lainey . Long time since I last posted. I hope everybody is doing well? Thanks as always lainey for the thread. You're the BEST. I'm home after many weeks and before my short visit for the holidays , many month's in Taiwan . As you all know or maybe some don't ( and that's totally fine) My Daughter had twins . My Two Beautiful & Healthy Grand Children were born on 2/14/14. My Grand Son was first then following was his sister. I though OMG what if their is another. My niece has triplets. But it... Continue Reading

In Book Club 1395018875.587

Thanks Sweet & Sky for the kind posts. Thank Heavens for modern tech. I can visit with them when ever I want , but the time difference often has issues with when they are sleeping and when we are. I will sadly be starting a book called Learning To Speak Alzheimer's and also for enjoyable reading a new book called three souls by Janie Chang . I will post back about the second book. Happy Reading All , ( aka scentofasale) Continue Reading

In Book Club 1394862432.197

Hello all my, Book Friend's and Our Queen lainey . Long time since I last posted. I hope everybody is doing well? Thanks as always lainey for the thread. You're the BEST. I'm home after many weeks and before my short visit for the holidays , many month's in Taiwan . As you all know or maybe some don't ( and that's totally fine) My Daughter had twins . My Two Beautiful & Healthy Grand Children were born on 2/14/14. My Grand Son was first then following was his sister. I though OMG what if their is another. My niece has triplets. But it was just two this time , thank Heavens . Asa... Continue Reading

Re: My DD is mad at me and deleted me for...........

In Viewpoints 1388562422.22

On 12/27/2013 Mama Mia said: Just takes one picture to realize it.I am so glad it has been resolved for you.:) Christmas Day I asked one of my grandsons to take a new profile picture, one with DH and a couple with two great grands for FB.. Well, they are all darling and DH looks great for 73, but me, OMG! Big nose, crooked grin (stroke) very blonde hair, natural, I look like I died yesterday.LOL But "I am what I am" . LOL LOL mm Love this post . You're REAL ! Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading -- December 2013

In Book Club 1388562225.823

I will not be posting's much after this for a few months but Happy Reading All. Have a great start to 2014 with all the wonderful books we shall all be reading in this new year ahead . I'm on my way in the next 48 hours back to Taiwan to wait for the arrival of my First Grand Children . Big Hugs to all and Happy New Year and Be Well all my Book Friends. This is the BEST group of people and greatest thread of all of them on the Q boards. Big huge thanks to lainey for all she does for us each and every month. (aka scentofasale) Have a Wonderful 2014 bookies. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading -- December 2013

In Book Club 1388561788.27

On 12/31/2013 sfparrthd said: I finished BETWEEN SISTERS by Kristen Hannah and thought it was good, but a bit "teary". I'm now reading SYCAMORE ROW. Rae/Scent I LOVE Downton Abbey. I started watching it last season and then was able to catch up with the first seasons ON DEMAND. Its a great story, but I love looking at the costumes and jewelry. Hope you enjoy them on your flight. Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks Friend . Continue Reading

Page 1 of 30
1 2 3 4 ...30Next