132 Members and 19442 Guests Online

FunkyHulaGirl's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1430198420.77

OK, I just wrote a post and the stupid website "ate" it....I'm too tired to re-write all that, so.. K = Knead bread dough... L = Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Monday, April 27

In Fashion Talk 1430170037.563

Hi girls! It's a cloudy, overcast day here. That piece of junk alarm clock has died - there's not even the time displayed on it - so I way overslept. I have to find a box to put it in and get it back to Amazon...and also leave a scathing review. I use an alarm clock on my Kindle, but the battery on that ran out overnight, so I slept half the day away. Last night I took the dogs for a drive; I went to Walmart to browse around and saw a clock radio with CD player that looks like it's not difficult to operate, so I might consider getting that one. I just picked up a couple of things, includ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Sunday

In Fashion Talk 1430083943.633

Aw, Pinky. that bear sounds adorable! Well, good news - I called Amazon and they're taking that piece of junk back; in fact, I have 30 days to return it, but they said the refund would be in my account within 2-3 days! I have to go out to the garage and fetch my old clock radio back; I didn't see a single one on Amazon that has a CD player and good reviews. I know a lot of people these days prefer to keep their music on IPods or in cloud players, but I have a lot of CDs that I don't listen to often enough. Maybe I'll take a look in Walmart to see if they have a CD player I can keep in ... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Sunday

In Fashion Talk 1430076256.15

Hi girls! Well, this day is off to a lousy start. I woke to a call from my complainer friend, then got up to find out that the cats are rebelling against not being allowed in the basement anymore, and have cr@pped all over the floor in front of the litter boxes. I wasted half a roll of paper towels cleaning the mess up, and now have to shampoo the rug. I can't wait 'till my psycho neighbors move so I can put the cats outside! Then I had to go looking for Autumn; she goes down to the end of the block because kids live there and she likes to play with them, but they called yesterday to sa... Continue Reading

Re: Anuschka Hand Painted Leather Handbags

In Fashion Talk 1430010905.04

I got one and love it - they're all so pretty I wish I could afford a bunch! (The one I have has kitties on it, so I couldn't resist.) I also purchased three wallets from them (three for me, two as gifts) and they're wonderful - hold up very well (I rotate them, and they all still look like new), and always get compliments. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1430003988.757

Hi everyone! The prodigal is home - and I've learned that I can't leave her off a leash or a tie-up outside for even ONE SECOND! She was starving, so I let her forget her diet just for one night...she scarfed down all the kitty kibble she could get her paws on, the half can of dog food I had saved for her, a hot dog, yogurt.... Now Autumn is off on her daily jaunt, and I'm waiting for her to come home. W = Whiskey (Because these critters are going to drive me to drink!) X = Continue Reading

OT: Groupon special on Sam's Club Membership

Last Reply by GCR18 1430012404.073 | Started by FunkyHulaGirl in Fashion Talk

With this deal you end up paying less than $3 for a Plus Membership! Groupon offer good until 5/4. $45 for a One-Year Sam's Plus Membership, $20 Gift Card, and Free Fresh Food Certificates at Sam's Club ($142.94 Value) $45 Buy! The Deal $45 for a Sam’s Plus Membership package ($142.94 value) With the purchase of the Sam’s Plus Membership package, you’ll receive: A one year Sam’s Plus membership ($100 value) Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member $20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases Three Fresh-food certific... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--Saturday, April 25

In Fashion Talk 1429999150.767

Doggone! I just lost a long post....blasted computer! Well, the prodigal is home! There was a knock on the door last night; the father of my new neighbor saw my post with her picture on the town's FB page, found her, and brought her home to me. I know now not to let her outside even for a second unless she's on a tie-up or a leash. She was starving, so I let her off her diet just for one night - she ate all the cats' food that was still in the bowls, a half can of dog food, yogurt, a hot dog.... I didn't realize how emotionally drained I was; I way overslept today - even for me - and s... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1429917165.697

Girls - Angelica jumped out of the car last night and took off running; I've had her only a few months, so her home isn't "imprinted" on her yet. I drove around but couldn't find her; she does have a collar with her name and phone number embroidered on it. Please pray for her safe return - I'm afraid she might have gone on the highway, which is only 2-3 blocks from me (which is what Angel did), as I have her posted on the town's FB page and missing pets page and haven't gotten any calls. Other times she took off I got a call within a short time. Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT--TGIF

In Fashion Talk 1429916166.417

Hi girls! Oh, what a day it's been! Last night I took the dogs for a ride as I had to pick up hamburger buns and dog food at Aldi, then we drove around for a bit, as they love that. I no sooner have the car door open and all three make a made dash, falling over each other to get in! Well, we got home, and as soon as I opened the car door I was trampled in the rush to get out, including Angelica. I expected she'd make a beeline for the back door, but no...she took off like a rocket. I saw her on the corner, and by the time I got there she was gone. She's only been with me a few months s... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 719
1 2 3 4 ...719Next