Clarks on Easy Pay
54 Members and 16346 Guests Online

FunkyHulaGirl's Activity

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1425446804.3

Hi everyone! It's been raining all day, with more forecast for tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow...and snow on Thursday! This has been the most bizarre weather... OK, one more exam to go, and I'm free until May! S = Sushi T = Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, 3/3)

In Fashion Talk 1425414559.933

Hi girls! Looks like a quiet day here on the board. It's gloomy and overcast out, with 100% chance of heavy rain; good day to stay in and vegetate. I was going to go to Walmart today, but don't care to haul heavy bags of dog and cat kibble in the rain; tomorrow it's supposed to hit 70° with only a chance of rain, so I think I'll hold off until then. Jean, you made me look and see what a "monster vac" is. I do have a nice, lightweight vacuum made especially for cleaning up after pets that I got on Amazon; I keep it upstairs, as the regular vacuum is too heavy to carry up there. Sorry ... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1425355608.95

Hi everyone! Well, I got my papers done; now I just have two exams and I'm FREE until May! It's actually supposed to go up to 70° on Wednesday, but with heavy rain, so I have to get out to Walmart tomorrow - the kitty kibble is running low. Hope you're all staying warm! I = Italian food J = Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (MONDAY, 3/2)

In Fashion Talk 1425334086.56

Hi girls! The dogs woke me early to be let out, and I had a sinus headache so I took a pill and went back to bed, as it was too early for me to stay out of bed. It really knocked me out - I got up just about an hour or so ago! At least the headache is gone. I wish you lived closer, Jean; it's hard to go through all kinds of things like that when you're by yourself, but you've been coming to mind and I've been praying for you. My BFF is having that procedure in early June; she's in CA but does have family nearby. Even so, I wish I could be there for her - she's been dealing with a lot... Continue Reading

Re: Susan Graver at Marshalls?

In Fashion Talk 1425332211.667

I've seen her things at Hamrick's. a small chain in the SE. They sell mostly regular lines of clothing with names that you'd recognize ordinarily and see in many department stores, but they also at times purchase overstocks, so you never know what extras you'll find. From time to time I'll see a display of SG clothing, with all pieces selling for $10. Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, 3/1)

In Fashion Talk 1425235247.31

Hi girls! I'm up, had breakfast, and think I'm going to go back to bed for a little while. I was up until about 6 a.m. working on a paper, and still have to write 2-3 more pages; I'd have been done hours earlier, but Word has a mind of its own and suddenly started putting dark lines between paragraphs which I most definitely did NOT want. Between trying to figure out how to make it stop doing that (the school's tech support closes at midnight) and the Turabian formatting which is a PITA, it took me three times as long as just straight writing would have. Thankfully it's a simple paper t... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1425162078.113

Hi everyone! It's bright and sunny out, and warming up - supposed to hit 50°. I'm not going anywhere; I succuumed to temptation yesterday and instead of finishing my paper, I finished the book I'd been reading because I couldn't wait to find out what happened. Sooo....boring day for me! Hope you're all keeping warm! R = rice cooker S = Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SATURDAY, 2/28)

In Fashion Talk 1425156898.667

Hi girls! It's bright and sunny out, and supposed to go up to 50° but I won't be going anywhere - I gave in to temptation last night and finished the last book in the series I was reading, as I couldn't wait to find out what happened, so I have to spend today completing my paper. It's not due until midnight tomorrow, but I might get together with a friend tomorrow afternoon, so I want it out of the way today. It was great to get out yesterday; I particularly enjoyed sitting down and eating a meal in peace! Aldi was out of onions, of all things, but I guess I can pick them up when I go ... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1425097183.307

Hi everyone! It was great to get out! Went to the bank, then dropped Angelica at home because she chews on my seat belt if left unsupervised in the car, then did some shopping at Aldi. They had lots of snack things reduced in price, so I'll be able to make up a few boxes of goodies for the troops; they've been neglected since I've had so many problems over the last two months. Had a late lunch/early dinner at the new Popeye's, and it's soooo nice to relax and enjoy a meal without being stared at or having someone try and steal my food! I have to do that more often. It's supposed to be ne... Continue Reading

Re: Shopaholics ODAT - Friday

In Fashion Talk 1425067449.083

Hi girls! It's bright and sunny, but chilly - just in the high 30s - but I'll take that over Susan's temps any day! Rain is forecast for the next few days, so I'm taking the dogs for a ride to the bank with me (about 15 miles) since they haven't had an outing in over a week, then I'll bring them home and head out to Aldi and will eat out - I don't trust them in the car, as Angelica has been chewing on my shoulder belt and I don't want to have to hurry with my food. The snow is pretty much gone except for large patches on grassy areas; I checked my back porch steps and they're a bit icy;... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 706
1 2 3 4 ...706Next