Top-Rated on Easy Pay
21 Members and 9452 Guests Online

FunkyHulaGirl's Activity

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (TUESDAY, 9/2)

In Fashion Talk 1409681330.82

Hi girls! It's a hot, sunny day, so I'm going to spend it in the pool. I had intended to go to the PO and get some packages mailed out, including a care package for my cousin who had the mastectomy, but it can wait until tomorrow. I might take the dogs to the park for a swim this evening, as it's been a couple of days since Autumn had one - I hate that it's getting dark so early now. Honeybun no longer trembles in fear when we wade into the water; in fact, she's started to lie down in it and looks at me with a big grin as if she's so proud of herself. She'll get to be a swimmer yet! Well, Z... Continue Reading

Re: Thyme For Fun!

In Recipe Swap 1409678837.137

Hi everyone! Looks to be a hot, sunny day - I think I'll spend it in the pool. Cookie, I can't endure cold - one of the reasons I left NY. Your "garbage goulash" makes me think of my grandfather - my mother used to make a vegetable soup that she tossed everything into, and his name for it was "garbage soup." Hope DH has a better day, Kathy. I just realized it's Tuesday - this week is going to be all messed up because of the holiday. Maybe I'll take the girls for 99¢ tacos later, as a change of pace from Frosties... T = Taco Tuesday U = Continue Reading

Layered Caramel Candy Bar Cheesecake

Last Reply by wismiss 1409635161.103 | Started by FunkyHulaGirl in Recipe Swap

Layered Caramel Candy Bar Cheesecake Prep Time 1 hr 30 min Total Time 7 hr 40 min Servings 12 Ingredients Cheesecake Layers 2 bars (2.05 oz each) milk chocolate-covered nougat and caramel candy (Milky Way) 1 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup sugar 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened 4 eggs 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (not instant) 2 teaspoons baking powder Cake Layers 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ dark chocolate cake mix 1 container (8 oz) sour cream 1/2 cup water 1/3 cup vegetable oil 2 eggs Filling and Frosting 1 jar (... Continue Reading

Re: Baking pans--what do you use most?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409630387.19

I probably use my muffin tins more than anything else, as I often make cupcakes. After that it would be my 9 X 13 pans, my Bundt pans, and my cookie sheets. I have a large collection of baking pans, but those are the ones I use 90% of the time. Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409629971.43

Hi everyone! Gosh Kathy, this sure has been a lousy year for you! The Lord must have something wonderful in store for you! I met a friend for dinner and we went to look at a house; didn't got to the pool, but I'm spending the afternoon in it tomorrow. It's supposed to be HOT for the rest of the week, so I want to enjoy it while I can. I can't believe it's September either; it's always been one of my favorite months, but I HATE winter! Next month I'm going to Nashville to meet up with a friend from the Shopaholics group again, so I'm looking forward to that. N = Nuts O = Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (LABOR DAY, 9/1)

In Fashion Talk 1409595679.307

Hi girls! Hard to believe it's Labor Day already - where did the summer go? It's fairly hot out today, so I'm going to spend some time in the pool, then I have to go to TJ Maxx to pick up a layaway. My pool guy said it's best to both open and close the pool when the weather is cool, so I'll have it for a few more weeks and am hoping that the weather stays hot for a while. Jean, I wish I were going with you - I'm so homesick! Kauai is my favorite island to visit as well; it's so tiny I don't think I could stand living there full-time - I got rock fever even on the Big Island! We took ... Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409533721.377

Where is everyone tonight? M = Macaroni & cheese N= Continue Reading

Re: Imagine you are at work and have to call a neighbor to turn off the oven..

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409533584.68

On 8/31/2014 HonnyBrown said:On 8/31/2014 house_cat said: She would not be pleased to see that I had a voodoo doll in her image with 10,001 stick pins. The neighbors on either side of me are ugly and I wouldn't even let them in my home for any reason, but I like the idea of a voodoo doll in their images with 10,001 stick pins! Continue Reading

In Recipe Swap 1409519359.96

Boring day here - overcast and cool. Just catching up on homework. K = kiwi L = Continue Reading

Re: SHOPAHOLICS: ONE DAY AT A TIME (SUNDAY, 8/31)

In Fashion Talk 1409509135.77

Hi girls! It's a cloudy and overcast day with thunderstorms forecast for later. I still have homework to finish up, so it's a good day for that; I also want to make a trip to Publix, as they were out of the kibble that's on sale the other day. This calendar contest has become a bit of a nail-biter - it ends in about an hour, and Ziggy is #11. The top 13 contestants will be on the calendar, with #1 being on the cover. I know if he doesn't win I can just have a calendar made up with his picture on it, but I'd hate to break it to him that he didn't make it - he really wants to help other ani... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 650
1 2 3 4 ...650Next