Dooney Days
121 Members and 18170 Guests Online

okaywitheasypay's Activity

Re: Fresh CRANBERRIES: What else can I make??

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416403201.813

we like them combined with canned pineapple chunks or tidbits (drained) in muffin recipes. I freeze them also for latter in the year because Christmas and New Years time seems to be the only time I can purchase fresh ones and they are on sale anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Just have to ask about your peanut butter habits.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416402786.803

straight out of the jar! (my own) the calories don't count that way! Continue Reading

Re: Plus Size "Misses"

In Fashion Talk 1416230273.933

on '4 of 23' posting --What is the first one in beige??? Halle Berry would look less than in that ! I agree most of these designs are hideous at any size. I do not think op meant harm. Just wanted to bring a laugh. The models are all beautiful. They are probably telling themselves "smile--keep smiling --remember I get paid for this , it is my job." Continue Reading

Re: Decaf K-Cups ~

In Coffee Talk 1415370115.827

I use Keurig.com to purchase bold decaf by Emeril - bold jazzy decaf, but notice a lot of flavored ones although they are usually medium roast. I bought some samplers of decaf from amazon when I first bought my keurig. If you have prime at amazon it can be a bargain and if you purchase more than (I think) $45. (?) from Keurig it is free shipping. Continue Reading

Re: Lock-n-Lock mess today - so disappointed.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1415019270.563

If you deal with their customer service could you post the results here? Continue Reading

Re: Refrigerator advice - side by side or bottom freezer?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414846442.257

On 10/31/2014 StlrFan said: We had a bottom freezer on our GE when I was a young child in the 1950s! I've had both types and the bottom freezer is my favorite. My access to the refrig part is important as this is what we are in and out of most often. All my food is within reach and at eye level. Much better to see leftovers and use them before they become science experiments. I also have the ice and water dispenser with my latest model. I had a side by side refrigerator and neither side was large enough for large bowls of food, frozen pizza boxes, etc to get in and out. Love the bottom freeze... Continue Reading

Re: Polka Dots Please

In Temp-tations 1414845018.497

Just thought I would post my change of mind on this posting too. If you see my other postings I went to get my little pd baker sheet out of cabinet and it had cracked in two. I cared for the products as per instructions, it was whole and carefully placed in cabinet several weeks before. It was still in warranty and tt cs said I could get the next size up as a replacement (couldn't store in the smaller rack) for shipping of $9.95. I declined as I will not trust this to not happen again. No more TT for me--not even cute polka dots. Continue Reading

Re: TEMP-TATIONS CRACKS

In Temp-tations 1414843869.55

On 10/31/2014 lovesrecess said: I don't understand why QVC continues to carry this brand. Oh yeah, because people keep buying them! at the very least there should be a free replacement including shipping.....but I would never buy this line now. After my experience , ITA. The idea is of pretty designs , the racks, they bake well (when whole). But spontaneous splitting in two! Put it in the cabinet whole, carefully , no grazing, --then ready to take it out and it was in 2 pieces! I feel especially sorry for posters that have them break in the oven. There is only one boss . The customer , and h... Continue Reading

In Temp-tations 1414776986.553

On 10/31/2014 ValuSkr said: I'd ask them to replace under warranty, but steer clear of future purchases. Don't be tempted any more by this line. I may not have been clear (being angry I may not have included all of the facts). It was still under warranty by about 2 weeks. But I would have had to pay $9.95 shipping charges to have a 8"x 8" baking sheet sent to me. I was also told that at least they wouldn't ask me to ship back the broken one when I had stated you have to be kidding! I did not read all of the fine print on the guarantee , are they supposed to pay shipping ? Continue Reading

In Temp-tations 1414769271.073

On 10/14/2014 kevid said: I have had my temptations crack and come apart also. I stopped buying them. Just had that experience myself. It was within the year and I could have another sent to me for $9.95 shipping no thank you . I will put that amount into something else. RR? / good metal baking sheets. I was told at least they didn't expect me to ship the cracked one back. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 36
1 2 3 4 ...36Next