Boot Boutique
44 Members and 10655 Guests Online

okaywitheasypay's Activity

Re: Dan said that Marie Osmond's exercise bar was ONE OF A KIND....

In Viewpoints 1410113909.017

sidsmom, Yea -- Childers ! (couldn't remember her last name) I have one of those tapes ! (purchased used) I used it for awhile , they were great for relaxation I found , but if I did them around my dog he wouldn't stop barking as he thought I was in trouble with the noises made! She also had some sort of exercise bar that she had infomercials for. I don't know if QVC sold it or not. Continue Reading

Re: Dan said that Marie Osmond's exercise bar was ONE OF A KIND....

In Viewpoints 1410111929.173

It looks like a pretty good product for not a whole lot of $$s. I think resistant workouts are excellent especially as we grow older. Sometimes simple is the best for longevity. As far as "nothing like it" , when that was stated I thought of some product hawked in the 90's via infomercials by a 'Greer' something that was very similar and of course the Tony Little one mentioned here , but I guess when selling a little hyperbole is the American way. :) I have used similar , portable gyms(?) mainly bought at yard sales etc. that you hook over the door or knob and one bounced off and about knoc... Continue Reading

Re: Rachel Ray

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409255037.92

On 8/27/2014 Fortune said: Rachel's voice sounds so much better now!! I wonder if she had surgery? I agree and wondered that also. In fact I was doing something else when I clicked the remote on and looked to see who was doing her presentation along with QVC host! Her voice sounded different to me -- I wondered if she was seeing a voice coach to protect her vocal cords or ??? I also thought maybe she was trying to NOT talk over the other person and succeeding. I loved the TSV --beautiful colors and she showed they do stack. I had to use control and remember I needed other things more. I am ... Continue Reading

Re: What do you prepare in the Ninja 3 in 1 cooker?

In Recipe Swap 1409253799.867

On 8/28/2014 Krimpette said: On 8/28/2014 KatieB said: I'm interested in the replies to this question also, but I wanted to know if there's a cookbook for the 3 in 1 Ninja... Thanks, KatieB My unit came with a great cookbook that contains over 150 recipes, as well as a smaller booklet containing several recipes. I made the Impossible French Apple Pie yesterday--I goofed up and used all of the mix on the second step but it turned out all right anyway. I love the Ninja cooking system (especially for hot summertime) . A steam roasted chicken is the best ever. I have cooked cake mixes, banan... Continue Reading

Re: BRING "CHAIR GYM" TO QVC.......or something like it :-)

In Health & Fitness 1409252963

I bought and received the one from HSN. I think I am going to like it & USE IT . I think that is an important part of any home exercise equipment. I have owned and used a gazelle for a long time , have many favorite dvds that I use regularly and feel better when I do them. I am trying sell my total gym that I bought just a few years ago as it is just not for me. I pull a muscle when I use it , cannot move or adjust it , and for safety sake I probably need a spotter. This chair gym can be easily rolled into my closet , the bands are simple to adjust, it only weighs 20 lbs. , the dvds a... Continue Reading

Re: exercise chair

In Health & Fitness 1408648687.923

thanks for your response. ITA with you. I have one on the way. I know at my age =senior (all ages really) we need to do stretching and at least light resistance which this looks like it will fill the bill on those. I kept pulling a muscle with my Total Gym and it just takes up too much room. 'The exercise chair' really will fit in my closet and is only 20 lbs. (shipping weight) For very light cardio I use the gazelle, DVDs (Lesley Sansone and others). I brought my rebounder up from the basement and have been striving for at least 15 minutes of jumping jacks, light jogging , etc. I like the ... Continue Reading

exercise chair

Last Reply by okaywitheasypay 1408648687.993 | Started by okaywitheasypay in Health & Fitness

Anyone own one? I am talking about one sold on other channel--maybe QVC will have one sometime. Also wal mart and amazon and the as seen on tv. It is blue ,folds, has pulleys , resistance bands, and twister seat. I have seen many glowing reviews especially from seniors. I bought a total gym a couple of years ago and had high hopes, but I always pull something when I use it and it just takes up more space than I want. This one folds, looks light weight , but on the flip side I wonder how it would hold up. The only exercise equipment that I have kept and used regularly is the Gazelle, hand weig... Continue Reading

Re: tv remote

In Electronics Talk 1407287628.8

On 8/5/2014 dooBdoo said: This link goes to the SE28HY10 user manual PDF. It has an image of the remote control. If you look at page 8, instruction number 4, it appears you need to use the "-" button when a channel has more than one digit: https://d1vofmza27mmhi.cloudfront.net/product-pdf/seiki-se28hy10-use-and-care-manual.pdf Thank you, that does it! I don't have to do that on the others but I guess I do on this one. I appreciate all of your responses. and no one hung up on me!:) I had to use a magnifying glass to read what came with the tv--smallest print I have ever not seen. to me the ... Continue Reading

tv remote

Last Reply by okaywitheasypay 1407287628.847 | Started by okaywitheasypay in Electronics Talk

I bought through amazon the seiki tv SE28HY10 /the same as product # E275494 on QVC. I wonder if anyone owns it. It has a great picture and sound and was just the right size for where I wanted it in my kitchen. But I cannot get the remote to work right. It will only change via the + and minus, not with the # pad. If it is on 13 and I press 20 it appears to be changing but has not-- still on 13. I spoke with 3 different people at amazon , they were polite and helpful ,sent a new remote (no difference) The 3rd transferred me to the Seiki co. and the rep was rude and could only say it was the a... Continue Reading

Re: *Hair Color Warning from Pauley Perrette

In Beauty Banter 1406232014.623

You are right gazelle. Of particular concern are women who've dyed their hair for many many years with dark dye. I think hair dyes today are made with less harsh chemicals than say 50 yrs. ago, but it's still a health risk. This was brought up as a factor when Jackie O. died of non-Hodgkins Lymphoma cancer. She dyed her hair very frequently for many years. I also remember about the time of her death reports brought up about her smoking. She was very good about keeping it out of the public eye , but apparently she was a long time smoker. I was surprised. Of course many non smokers and peop... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 34
1 2 3 4 ...34Next