Fashion Special Offers
90 Members and 13129 Guests Online

minismom's Activity

Re: David's Distracted

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1402638615.863

On 4/7/2014 Sooner said: On 4/6/2014 Craftie said: On 4/6/2014 sue52 said: It's plain to see he just isn't enjoying himself anymore like he used to. I agree with you 100% David isn't enjoying himself anymore, he seems very distracted on the air, perhaps he is bored presenting the same products over and over again and maybe he is tired of hosting in the kitchen which I don't think is his forte, he's not a chef and I don't think cooking is his life's work. I think he is a great salesmen and does well presenting other items on the Q. I agree. He had no past food interest and apparently no othe... Continue Reading

Re: Self Tanner Odor?

In Beauty Banter 1402636784.823

Vita has no self tanner smell at all on me. I just recently purchased isomer's Golden Goddess self tanner. It also does not smell when I use it, and it is with out a doubt, the most moisturizing self tanner I have ever used! Haven't used it long enough to determine how it fades yet, but so far, I rate it above even Vita. Continue Reading

Re: Shawn's Ring

In Jewelry Talk 1400300418

I tweeted Shawn awhile back about what the symbol was. She said it is a star. Continue Reading

Re: Would you spend $577 on a GILI bag?

In All About Handbags 1393651806.98

Nope, not on a GILI bag. No way, no how. Continue Reading

Re: What do you think of doona mills on the qvc red carpet?

In Fashion Talk 1393651215.683

On 2/28/2014 HC Consultant1 said: On 2/28/2014 willdob3 said: On 2/28/2014 rudy said: On 2/28/2014 willdob3 said: She is beautiful - not just "for her age." But why is she there? She was modeling the Zunino dress that was being sold. It seemed like they were pals. I heard Lisa's intro but it seemed odd to me. The gold dress looked good on her. And it was topped by one of those shrugs we've been discussing! lol... It was clear to me that she was there for Mark Z. I was surprised that Courtney and Lisa did not ask Donna a direct question. It would have been nice to hear her speak. After al... Continue Reading

Re: IT Cosmetics -- Lip Liner Stain. Do you like it?

In Beauty Banter 1393650757.553

On 2/28/2014 14Victoria said: Ladies, please just ignore this Juicyfruit lady, I'm sorry I replied to her, she appears to be looking for attention. ITA, please don't feed the Trolls. Continue Reading

Re: OT...kinda. How many ladies here live the kind of lifestyle...

In Beauty Banter 1393650436.16

On 2/28/2014 ennui1 said: On 2/28/2014 lovemygigi said: I don't attend many black tie events but there are several dresses/pieces from the items they are selling that I could easily incorporate into my day to day life. For example, I would wear the red Nicole Richie dress just about anywhere I might go "out". I would just accessorize it differently depending on where I was going. Like, out to the grocery store? Out to the post office? Out to the vet? ennui 1, You crack me up!! Continue Reading

Re: DO YOU CARE ABOUT ALL THIS "RED CARPET" STUFF ... OR FIND IT BORING?

In Fashion Talk 1393649869.293

Are those flameless candles on the table that Sandra is presenting from? Am I the only one who thinks they look sort of out of place in this swanky event? Don't get me wrong, I own some of those flameless candles, and I love them...... just wondering why they are there, if they are not being presented. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ordering from the Red Carpet Event?

In Fashion Talk 1393649402.463

On 2/28/2014 evelomaddict said: i think the skirt will be fantastic shortened to knee length or just a bit longer. i own that lipstick in brat pack. it's my go to lipstick that i wear almost daily. it was worth it for me, in that it goes on like a dream, stays on and doesn't dry my lips like most matte lipsticks. i apply it with a brush. I also own Brat Pack. It was the first shade that I purchased. Love this shade. The formula makes it well worth the price to me. Feels wonderful and lasts longer on my lips than other expensive brands. Continue Reading

Re: wedding band hoops

In Jewelry Talk 1393648341.95

I am on Waitlist for the silver and the gold tone. Can't wait to read some reviews from those who purchased them before they went to Waitlist. If the reviews aren't positive, I can always cancel my order. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 4 ...12Next