Guaranteed Delivery
33 Members and 17983 Guests Online

Shopgirlusa's Activity

Re: Wedding Wednesday - Which Earrings Do You Like??

In Beauty Banter, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1360118933.07

Hi bride to be-- I like them both... Also diamond studs would look classic, timeless, eternal. BTW -- your hair??? What happened to that sassy spitfire haircut?? You look so matronly with that heavy lifeless and shapeless blob. Think Anne Hathaway, Halle berry, Callie northagen--- you can rock short hair! Don't turn frump! Love ya! Continue Reading

Re: Wedding Wednesday - Which Earrings Do You Like??

In Beauty Banter, Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1360118929.443

Hi bride to be-- I like them both... Also diamond studs would look classic, timeless, eternal. BTW -- your hair??? What happened to that sassy spitfire haircut?? You look so matronly with that heavy lifeless and shapeless blob. Think Anne Hathaway, Halle berry, Callie northagen--- you can rock short hair! Don't turn frump! Love ya! Continue Reading

Re: Christmas 2012...Bah humbug! to New Years...and Wedding 2013! Plus, thank you and God Bless!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1357699147.617

Thanks so deeply for the prayers for my town. I have lived in Newtown for 10 wonderful years. It is a warm, quiet and family-oriented community. Right out of the pages of a Norman Rockwell picture. It is still hard to drive past the road leading to Sandy Hook... My child played soccer there and attended many activities. The kindness and compassion of strangers means everything to our town. There are many signs and symbols in our town of love and remembrance. But long after they are gone, the spirit of each innocent lost will shine their love from heaven above, into our mortal hearts until we ... Continue Reading

Re: How to stay warm and cozy -- Thoughts from me & you

In Hosts & Personalities, Holiday Advice 1352172674.253

Congratulations Shawn! You look soooo happy and at peace! Best wishes! Love you and issac! He should design your wedding dress! Cutie face, Keep that hair short and sexy!!! :) Continue Reading

Re: Have You Found Your Sleep Number?

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1347630871.85

Mary Beth...you are truly a lovely and sweet lady. I always enjoy watching you. May I make a suggestion? You'd look MUCH younger with a shorter, fresh and sassy haircut. Those long hair piece attachments look a bit much and really don't do anything for your pretty face. Today you looked like Rebecca of sunny brook farm. Shorter hair, and not that bi-level mullet cut would look awesome on that beautiful face of yours!!! Time to update! ;) Continue Reading

Re: Inspired Style Debuts this Week + Vacation Photos

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1344206935.973

Sweet Amy! Love your new show and am so happy for you! Very fun format and you always look sensational without trying too hard! One heartfelt suggestion....my hubby and I LOVED your hair short, so striking on your lovely face...hope you go back to that sexy cut very soon! You're too extraordinary for that blah chin length hair! Love you!!! Continue Reading

Re: February, Birthdays, & Fashion Week!

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, All About Accessories 1332293570.333

Hey cutie pie Amy! Sooooooo sad to hear you are growing out the hair! I think it makes you so strikingly beautiful. The long hair did nothing for your lovely face. Ordinary! I remember when you first got it short...WOW, my family was like "Who IS that knockout on the Q??!!". When we realized it was Amy Stran we were shocked at the difference it made. Plz rethink it!!! Love ya! Continue Reading

Re: QVC packages keep arriving...plus, my high-tech mom, ladybug cookies, my ring from London, Bonanza silver day and cowboy boots—yee haw!

In Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1330095316.96

Hey Shawn! Gotta say you crack me up! Love your shows! Can't wait for spring! Just a comment that me and hubby LOVED your shorter hair, you rocked it! The look now is not as sharp and spunky as you used to look..shorter looks striking on you! Love you and issac! "noooooooooo!". My husband and I are doing that to each other now! Great snort laughs! :-D Continue Reading

Re: "My niece, the elf...my New Year's resolutions...toe-less socks...new fringe boots...the book I want to read, and get ready — Rick D. and I are coming to Tuesday nights in January (Fasten Your Seatbelts!)"

In Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1326771120.22

Shawn!!! Love love love the new lipcolor! It makes you look even prettier! Hope you keep it that way! And you were so brave to change it with Mally in front of us! :-) Continue Reading

Re: "My niece, the elf...my New Year's resolutions...toe-less socks...new fringe boots...the book I want to read, and get ready — Rick D. and I are coming to Tuesday nights in January (Fasten Your Seatbelts!)"

In Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1326336631.923

Hey Shawn, fun show with you and Rick! Gotta say me and my hubby loved you more with shorter cropped hair...looks like you're growing it out and it's not as flattering as before. You have the face for a short do! Rock it! Best of luck! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2