Spring Fashion Days
94 Members and 18205 Guests Online

D Oro's Activity

Re: Levian Jewelry!!!!

In Jewelry Talk 1425078711.807

On 2/27/2015 cosmic1 said: They have beautiful jewelry. The one thing about them that I don't like is that they claim to be the only company in the world that makes jewelry with chocolate diamonds and that is not true. I bought chocolate diamond earrings from QVC and I've seen them elsewhere. That claim is a lie and doesn't sit right with me. Levian trademarked the name "Chocolate Diamonds". Nothing more. The same diamonds can be sold under any other name. You can buy the brown diamonds from any source. Continue Reading

Re: Levian Jewelry!!!!

In Jewelry Talk 1425023870.537

The Levian Company of today does not offer the same quality and craftsmanship that they did in the past. Ezzy is absolutely correct about the quality of the colored diamonds set in black rhodium. In the past Levian offered unique well made fine jewelry and affordable prices. They had great trunk shows and offered the trade in policy so you could upgrade if you chose to. Once the patriarch passed away, so did many of the company's standards. Continue Reading

Re: Bath Body Works 3 wick candles went up in price!

In Candles 1423600092.84

On 2/9/2015 dgluvr said: Actually ALL their product prices have gone up and the candles aren't filled as full as they used to be. The soap containers are smaller than older ones and neither are the body lotions - I have older ones (always hit the sales)- so I noticed when I bought new ones they aren't the same size or amount or price. Still, I'm stuck on them but I have a stock buildup and shouldn't even look at anymore. And the luminaries are ridiculously high priced! One thing that really annoys me is they've changed the shape of their soaps and I had bough the decorative metal covers and t... Continue Reading

Re: Is it rude to ask visitors to take off shoes at the door if circumstances warrant it?

In For the Home Talk 1422403934.277

I do not think it is rude to ask guests to remove their shoes upon entering your home. The considerate thing to do would be to advise your guest in advance so they can be prepared. Whether they choose to bring their own slippers socks or other foot apparel, or go foot commando, at least they are forewarned. We were invited to the relatives home this past Thanksgiving. It was the first time any of us had ever been there. So that was quite a bit of surprise when everyone was asked to live their shoes with no advance warning, no place to sit to remove the shoes, and nothing to put on your feet. ... Continue Reading

Re: BBW Rainforest Gardenia

In Candles 1422395751.863

I did smell it Sunday and it is very floral. I hope you enjoy your candles very much. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone get a suspicious email from Manuela Marcheggianinof Isomers

In Beauty Banter 1422391133.563

What is really bizarre is receiving one of those emails from yourself! It goes straight away into my Spam folder and immediately deleted. Continue Reading

Re: Signed Mom Up for Assisted Living at Last!!!

In Viewpoints 1421218157.567

Madisson, I am so glad that you didn't let the negative and judgemental posters here dampen your happiness. You are entitled to your peace of mind. Even after she moves out, she will not relax fully. I know that it was at least six months before I slept the night through again. I was always on hyper alert status listening for my dad. I had a support group of women that I met here on QVC's forum. They saved my sanity. Before and after my father moved in. I wish you and your family well. Continue Reading

Re: What!!! Lisa's G.I.L.I. haircalf hobo just went way UP in price...

In All About Handbags 1420862644.27

On 1/9/2015 lory said: D Oro...thanks. I definitely had the wrong idea of exactly what haircalf was . You are welcome. Continue Reading

Re: What!!! Lisa's G.I.L.I. haircalf hobo just went way UP in price...

In All About Handbags 1420862177.53

On 1/9/2015 lory said: What exactly is haircalf? Is it exactly as the name implies? It is the reverse side of leather without the hair removed. It has nothing to do with a calf or a pony at all as some have mistakenly reported. It's a texture that many people do not like. But then again, obviously many people do. Choices. Continue Reading

Re: I was alone at a movie screening

In Viewpoints 1420861654.81

I would have loved the solitude! I would appreciate that on occasion. Not always of course, but sometimes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 394
1 2 3 4 ...394Next