Give Gorgeous
129 Members and 13494 Guests Online

D Oro's Activity

Re: A funny thing that happened. (Well I think it is).

In Viewpoints 1413624497.143

No, not funny. I'd rather laugh with someone rather than at them. Maybe it's one of those instances where you would have had to be there to find it amusing. Continue Reading

Re: Good News for Jay Leno Fans

In Viewpoints 1413002801.067

My husband will love this. He enjoys Jay Leno and is a car fanatic. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Peeps! what did you purchase this week? ending 10.10.2014

In Beauty Banter 1412988437.96

1- Dior Pore Minimized Skin Refining Matte Primer 2- Tom Ford Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad 3- Tom Ford Lipstick in Négligée 4- Tom Ford Contouring Cheek Duo in Softcore Continue Reading

Re: Charlotte Tilbury products coming to Beautylish.

In Beauty Banter 1409042411.203

On 8/25/2014 KerriT said: On 8/25/2014 D Oro said: Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters. With the exception of the sculpt/highlight she had available on the anniversary sale (and completely sold out and went to advance sales), I am not seeing her products online yet. Any idea which stores will have her products?(Dallas northpark..hint hint). When I posted this, everything was on the site. The Magic Cream, lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadow, bronzed, etc. When I checked later, it was pre-order only, then gone. It will be bac... Continue Reading

Re: Iman had surgey??

In Fashion Talk 1408978802.547

On 8/25/2014 baddest_dog said: On 8/24/2014 Andreatoo said: On 8/24/2014 Fabby said: She announced she had foot surgery and was sitting there with a bandaged foot propped up on a stool. Said she didn't want to miss her show ($$$). and yet she went on Chelsea Handler a couple of years ago and complained about what a drag it was to go on hsn and hawk her wares! She stated that she got so bored with It that she wished she could just buy everything that she had left! it was right then that I decided she did not need my business... she did not say that at all. The entire video is on youtube. they... Continue Reading

Re: Charlotte Tilbury products coming to Beautylish.

In Beauty Banter 1408978149.3

Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters. Continue Reading

Re: O/T ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

In Beauty Banter 1408668394.123

It not as though anyone is going to ship water to drought regions in the U.S. or any other country. I think it is a brilliant idea. It sheds a great spotlight on a little known disease. Having had family members perish with this disease, I fully support it this challenge. If it only raises awareness, it's a good thing. Because it is also raising millions of dollars, it's a great thing. Continue Reading

Re: Red Hair Not Allowed in School?

In Beauty Banter 1408211153.453

The article also mentions that they also sent home those with pink and orange hair. The first picture shows normal red hair. The other picture shows her with the vibrant not in this world red hair. I wonder of these are new rules at the school. Or maybe they're just now enforcing some of the rules. I also wonder why they chose haircolor as a point of contention. Continue Reading

Re: Girl's weekend away goody bag

In Beauty Banter 1407874707.093

Now that I know this is for grown (girls), I would skip the trinkets. I wouldn't include items that you know that they just will look at it say that it is cute but you know they'll never use. I think nice hand creams, nice chocolates, breath mints, hand sanitizers, mini lint brushes, blotting papers, lip balms, etc. are nice and would actually being used and appreciated. Unless a nail polish is neutral and a nice quality, I don't think it would be used. Just look at how hard it is to choose a polish for yourself. Trying to select for other women would be extremely difficult. Whatever you deci... Continue Reading

Re: Nordstrom beauty bag available on Hautelook tomorrow, only $25

In Beauty Banter 1405670646.967

On 7/17/2014 Katey1261 said: I'm in central time? 10am Central Continue Reading

Page 1 of 390
1 2 3 4 ...390Next