TSV(R) Preview
31 Members and 13725 Guests Online

D Oro's Activity

Re: Act of Kindness by a Vitamix employee at Costco

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397544969.963

That was a wonderful and extremely generous act of kindness. Thank you for sharing. Continue Reading

Re: Would You Be This Vain

In Beauty Banter 1397468208.357

I don't think it was vanity either. It was insecurity. She assumed that you might judge her. Guess what? She was right. You did judge her and posted about her, her "vanity", and her appearance. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone getting the Croissant TSV?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1397237179.12

I had it in my cart, but I forgot to finish the order. Time got away from me. So did the croissants. Continue Reading

Re: Photos on kindle??

In Electronics Talk 1397127329.11

My Kindle Fire HDX takes pictures. Startlingly light large-screen tablet, with stunning HDX display, ultra-fast performance, and front and rear cameras Exclusive 8.9" HDX display (2560x1600) with unsurpassed pixel density (339 PPI) and perfect color accuracy (100% sRGB) for vivid, lifelike images that go beyond standard HD Breakthrough ultra-light design—weighing just 13.2oz, it's 34% lighter than the previous generation Ultra-fast 2.2GHz quad-core processor—3x more powerful than previous generation—with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU for fast, fluid gaming and video Intro... Continue Reading

Re: Jordana

In Beauty Banter 1397093877.39

I tried the mascara. The first tube was good. So I bought six more. It seemed as though the formula changed, and not for the better. I gave the other five away. The brow pencil seemed okay, not great but okay. I bought it in the taupe shade, I probably should've gone one shade darker. It's on the ashy side on me. It's nice to have for just around the house. Continue Reading

Re: Why is everything a big secret with Dana & Perricone?

In Beauty Banter 1397086242.983

On 4/7/2014 ProductGuy said: On 4/6/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 4/6/2014 ProductGuy said: On 4/6/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: And if Dr. Perricone were to come out from behind the curtain you'd NEVER buy his stuff as his skin is much worse. Many dermatologists are drawn to the field because of the physical and emotional scars left behind by acne and insensitive people. Oh, SNAP!!! If he was such a skin health genius (as Dana claims he is) why hasn't he been able to improve his own skin? She gushes way too much about him and his "extraordinary" skin care line. Agreed, she gushes. It's h... Continue Reading

Re: The Sad Ending of Mickey Rooney's Life

In Viewpoints 1397082098.16

On 4/9/2014 dmod nj said: Wow........... Sunny, when someone shows you who they are, believe them. Your kindness shows us who you are...........always. I agree. Continue Reading

Re: Deborah Lippman Gel Lab

In Beauty Banter 1397081466.593

It doesn't last any longer than other polishes for me. A few days wear. I think that I have my hands in water too much. I love gel nails best. I hate the removal. Continue Reading

Re: Do you ever feel like tossing all your older make-up and

In Beauty Banter 1397081175.2

I don't have any makeup that I need to purge. I do however have way to much skincare. Mostly bonus sized samples from SA's at stores. Or GWP's. I've decided to use them on my hands. So I've put them next to my bed and by the remote in the family room. My goodness, some of them are so highly fragranced that I can't imagine wearing it on my face. Estee Lauder and Chanel are strong in my opinion. Chanel does fade quicker though. I use the sample scrubs on my hands too. I love the samples from lines I use or lines I want to try. I need enough product to actually tell a difference. At least a 2 we... Continue Reading

Re: I caved in today

In Beauty Banter 1397078879.93

I've never tried it. What's it supposed to do for you? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 375
1 2 3 4 ...375Next