Guaranteed Delivery
87 Members and 19526 Guests Online

D Oro's Activity

Re: am I the only one feeling meh about makeup this year?

In Beauty Banter 1418466151.82

I didn't buy mine from any of the shopping channels. Maybe that makes a difference. The majority I bought in person. Most were planned purchases after seeing reviews and or sampling and testing. Only one return. Continue Reading

Re: My Son Never Received His Birthday Card In The Mail I Am So Upset

In Viewpoints 1418465820.093

You just never know how hold a thief may be. http://www.wsmv.com/clip/10932134/caught-on-camera-thief-steals-ups-package-off-homeowners-porch Continue Reading

Re: am I the only one feeling meh about makeup this year?

In Beauty Banter 1418458152.333

I've had the opposite feeling this year. So many lovely items made its way home to me. I will definitely put myself on a very short leash regarding purchases in 2015. Continue Reading

Re: refunds on shipping

In Q Did What? 1418457845.23

What was the date of purchase? Was it during the Extended Returns period? If so, you should receive a refund of your original shipping charges. You are responsible for your return shipping charges. Which charges are you referring to? Continue Reading

Re: Kathy Levine- Facebook

In Q News 1417589522.677

I'm glad Pamela McCoy will be back. Continue Reading

Re: O/T how would you take this?

In Beauty Banter 1417473576.087

Playing devils advocate here , maybe she only meant did you inherit any of your furnishings. Maybe? I think we all agree it was awkwardly worded and she probably totally regrets how she phrased it. I would never mention it and just see how the rest of the relationship plays out . Continue Reading

Re: A funny thing that happened. (Well I think it is).

In Viewpoints 1413624497.143

No, not funny. I'd rather laugh with someone rather than at them. Maybe it's one of those instances where you would have had to be there to find it amusing. Continue Reading

Re: Good News for Jay Leno Fans

In Viewpoints 1413002801.067

My husband will love this. He enjoys Jay Leno and is a car fanatic. Continue Reading

Re: TGIF Peeps! what did you purchase this week? ending 10.10.2014

In Beauty Banter 1412988437.96

1- Dior Pore Minimized Skin Refining Matte Primer 2- Tom Ford Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad 3- Tom Ford Lipstick in Négligée 4- Tom Ford Contouring Cheek Duo in Softcore Continue Reading

Re: Charlotte Tilbury products coming to Beautylish.

In Beauty Banter 1409042411.203

On 8/25/2014 KerriT said: On 8/25/2014 D Oro said: Her line is already available at Nordstrom online. Plus some select stores will have Charlotte Tilbury counters. With the exception of the sculpt/highlight she had available on the anniversary sale (and completely sold out and went to advance sales), I am not seeing her products online yet. Any idea which stores will have her products?(Dallas northpark..hint hint). When I posted this, everything was on the site. The Magic Cream, lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadow, bronzed, etc. When I checked later, it was pre-order only, then gone. It will be bac... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 391
1 2 3 4 ...391Next