California Gold Rush(R) Sale
111 Members and 17497 Guests Online

D Oro's Activity

Re: Signed Mom Up for Assisted Living at Last!!!

In Viewpoints 1421218157.567

Madisson, I am so glad that you didn't let the negative and judgemental posters here dampen your happiness. You are entitled to your peace of mind. Even after she moves out, she will not relax fully. I know that it was at least six months before I slept the night through again. I was always on hyper alert status listening for my dad. I had a support group of women that I met here on QVC's forum. They saved my sanity. Before and after my father moved in. I wish you and your family well. Continue Reading

Re: What!!! Lisa's G.I.L.I. haircalf hobo just went way UP in price...

In All About Handbags 1420862644.27

On 1/9/2015 lory said: D Oro...thanks. I definitely had the wrong idea of exactly what haircalf was . You are welcome. Continue Reading

Re: What!!! Lisa's G.I.L.I. haircalf hobo just went way UP in price...

In All About Handbags 1420862177.53

On 1/9/2015 lory said: What exactly is haircalf? Is it exactly as the name implies? It is the reverse side of leather without the hair removed. It has nothing to do with a calf or a pony at all as some have mistakenly reported. It's a texture that many people do not like. But then again, obviously many people do. Choices. Continue Reading

Re: I was alone at a movie screening

In Viewpoints 1420861654.81

I would have loved the solitude! I would appreciate that on occasion. Not always of course, but sometimes. Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1420853761.85

On 1/9/2015 Pippy said: On 1/9/2015 D Oro said: Taking care of an elderly parent is difficult when they are cooperative. When they can't or won't work with you, it is extremely exhausting. Only you know within yourself if you've made the right choice for your family. I know that it could not have been an easy decision. I wish you and your mother and the rest of your family well. So is taking care of a child for 18 years but evidently her mother did it. I've walked in the OP's shoes with both my parents. With children, under normal circumstances one expects that child will learn and grow and ... Continue Reading

In Viewpoints 1420849693.2

Taking care of an elderly parent is difficult when they are cooperative. When they can't or won't work with you, it is extremely exhausting. Only you know within yourself if you've made the right choice for your family. I know that it could not have been an easy decision. I wish you and your mother and the rest of your family well. Continue Reading

Re: Frozen Josie ~

In Beauty Banter 1420848099.067

How nice for you that Josie answered your query personally. Continue Reading

Re: Cincinnati Chili ???

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1420780803.3

I love chili. It's one of my favorite things to eat. Day or night. Summer or Winter. However, I absolutely hate Cincinnati Chili! I dislike the chocolate, cinnamon, and allspice in the recipes. Continue Reading

Re: T.I.P.S. nail conditioner

In Beauty Banter 1420274088.837

TIPS never worked for me. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 393
1 2 3 4 ...393Next