Christmas in July(R) Sale
141 Members and 13884 Guests Online

Sakuya's Activity

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR BAKING COOKIES FOR WEDDING

In Recipe Swap 1405961639.837

I have heard of a dessert table but not a cookie table. Fun! A wedding screams black tie cookies, doesn't it? Continue Reading

Re: NEED IDEAS FOR FUND RAISER CHURCH PICNIC 200 PEOPLE

In Recipe Swap 1405961211.567

A fresh fruit salad would be very expensive to do for 200 people. Cookies or brownies would be very easy. I like to pre-cut brownie squares and put them each on individual cupcake liner so it is easy to pull a liner off a serving plate and keeps hand clean. Continue Reading

Re: how do you manage to fit everything in your fridge after shopping at Costco?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405959668.427

I buy fresh food from Costco when I am having a party. Otherwise, I don't buy their huge quantities of fresh food. Sometimes I buy the fruit because that will get eaten by the family within a week. Continue Reading

Re: H203277 Valerie's Mercury Glass Finials - Frozen

In For the Home Talk 1405959439.487

If I had little ones I would adore putting together a Frozen party! Continue Reading

Re: Who's got the time, skill, storage space, and $ for this type of Christmas decorating???

In Beauty Banter 1405958538.457

Call me tacky because I love glitter at Christmas! I love to decorate and take turns every other year going "all out." If I could start in September I would! But I love, love, love fall so November 1 is the first day of Chrismtas decorating season for me. I have numerous trees upstairs and downstairs and I hang glass ornaments from organza ribbon as well as bead garland from the ceiling over the peninsula in my kitchen and the table in my foyer. Decorated garlands rope my stairwell up and down and every chandelier is a centerpiece. I change location of some decorations and change the t... Continue Reading

Gems en Vogue II Canary Citrine Ring

Last Reply by SANNA 1405986010.163 | Started by Sakuya in Jewelry Talk

140-882 Is this the ring that is going to be the TTV at the end of July? Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1405955847.893

I would like them with 4th of July decorating as well. The blue would also go for those who decorate in jewel tones at Christmas. Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1405954292.217

I did think of the fragileness around children but thought these on a decorated highboard that does not have anything on it (like food) that little hands would be reaching for, the blue finials would work. I would not put them on a low table where treats or crafts would be housed because that's just asking for trouble. Continue Reading

More Christmas Decorating Shows Like Lisa's

Last Reply by HHC1 1406024974.383 | Started by Sakuya in For the Home Talk

I did not catch Lisa's show last night. I have actually never seen one of her decorating shows (I don't know why) but did watch the videos (that are available) for some of the products that were shown. THIS is the kind of show I would like to see on more often. This was not a show put together with the various Christmas items that can be seen in any number of Q shows, but a specific decorating style. The set was beautiful, the product made sense and I wish the entire show were available to watch online with a single "click." The color scheme used iin Lisa's show is not necessarily the ... Continue Reading

H203277 Valerie's Mercury Glass Finials - Frozen

Last Reply by Sakuya 1405959439.487 | Started by Sakuya in For the Home Talk

I didn't make up my mind in time to order these finials when they were on-air but I thought they were beautiful. BUT, I see the blue are still in stock. My first thought when I saw the blue during the presentation was, why aren't you mentioning the movie, Frozen? They were selling the dolls on advanced order pretty heavily and how perfect would these blue finials go in a child's Frozen-themed birthday party? Or even a Christmas icicle and snowflake theme? White, blue and silver could be your color scheme and the blue finials would look great in that setting. The blue just screamed Elsa... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 180
1 2 3 4 ...180Next