Fall Fashion Clearance
102 Members and 11991 Guests Online

TXgal's Activity

Re: AM Style Blog Chat 4/27 at 8:00 am ET!

In Fashion Talk, Susan Graver, Hosts & Personalities 1367067539.85

Got my new Insider. Congrats Gabrielle. Jericho is so precious. She has so much hair. Think of all the Kids Wen and Bows that you will be using. Girls are like playing "Baby doll dress up". Enjoy her. They grow up toooooooo fast! Continue Reading

Re: Denim & Co. Chat of the Week 4/23 at 11:00 am ET! What is Your Favorite Pant Length for Spring/ Summer?

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co 1366730223.46

Heather, Where are the "How fitting Jeans"???? I have watched .com for over a year. Those were a customer favorite. I will not buy any other kind. Thank you. Continue Reading

Re: What's Your Favorite Print For Spring?

In Fashion Talk, Denim & Co, Hosts & Personalities 1365542203.373

Hi Gary, I am in complete agreement with Nantucket Shore. Alot of the items that I have seen this year are the same ones that are hanging in my closet from the last couple of years. Nothing really new. I know they say that D&C has incorporated Sports Savy brand within their line. I haven't seen that. The SS line was a winner. I have a gripe. Please tell the models to turn around and really model the clothes. It makes me so mad to see the girls "JUST STAND THERE". The D&C models should be trained the same as Kate, Monica, Jackie and the girls from PM Style. We need to see the back of t... Continue Reading

Re: Hairspray!

In Beauty Banter, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1363399653.99

With baby fine hair, using tea tree and 6/13 wen, how do you use hairspray without having helmet head? It's so frustrating!!! Please help, Leah Continue Reading

Re: Let the Celebration Begin!

In Jewelry Talk, Carolyn Pollack, Hosts & Personalities 1344813245.873

Carolyn, my husband was in Grants, New Mexico buying cattle. He went into a jewelry store there and purchased a cuff and earring set. It was made out of "Ice Cream Opals". Have you ever heard of this stone? I am looking for a large pendant and matching ring. By any chance would you have this in your store in Albuerque(?) please advise. I live in Amarillo, Texas. Continue Reading

Re: A WEEK of Linea Presentations!

In Fashion Talk, Linea, Hosts & Personalities 1344289166.033

Hi Jacque and Louis! I am writing to tell you what exquisite clothes that you bring to QVC. We are so lucky to be able to buy your things at such an affordable prices. When I go to my closet, I stand there and stare at all my clothes and find myself always going for your clothes. They are so stylish and fashionable. I always get so many compliments. I live 50 miles from Neiman Marcus in Dallas. I visit their store for ideas and to see what's new. Then I go back home and visit your QVC page to see what you have in comparison. I do have a concern though. The amount of inventory that is carried ... Continue Reading

Re: Midsummer Meanderings

In Fashion Talk, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1344113130.9

Hi Carolyn! I so love reading your blogs to the viewers. My summer plans include praying over my vegetable garden everyday so I will have lots to can and put up in the fall. Right now the current temperature is 106. Really hot, huh? I have a question and more like a request. What happened to the denim & Co jeans with the front panel for slimming. I believe they were called "How Slimming Jeans". PLease oh please, do not discontinue the selection. I have about 14 pairs of different colors and styles. Please take the time to answer. I am an avid watcher. I live on a ranch in Texas. No stores... Continue Reading

Re: Sum, Sum, Summertime!

In Denim & Co, For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1340152522.9

Hi you'all. Carolyn, you were talking about too much rain. I will take any/all rain that you want to give away. I live in the Panhandle of Texas. We never seem to have enough rain. So please share. You are the best. Thanks for being you. Continue Reading

Re: My Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets

In Kitchen & Food Talk, For the Home Talk 1339385968.93

Thank you Mark Charles for everything you do. I have purchased every item that you have presented. I do not believe that you receive the credit due to you. You are so talented. Thanks so much. Continue Reading

Re: Springing Ahead

In Kitchen & Food Talk, Temp-tations, Hosts & Personalities 1330638635.08

Hi Tara! I am in a pickle. My husband broke the bowl that is the bottom of my cake plate. Is there any way that I can buy that individual piece? That would solve my delima and get my husband out of the doghouse. Also I have some requests. How about some baskets to put flowers in to go on the table. I saw Mary Beth present a Polish Stoneware basket today that was outstanding. I sure wish the Temptation fairy would make one in Old World. Wouldn't that be fantasic! How about some baking sets also. For deep dish pies. Also I saw that you were coming out with outdoor ware. My deck could sure use s... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2