TSV(R) Preview
87 Members and 13480 Guests Online

kmbcincy's Activity

Re: I need a better eye cream and would love some recommendations please...

In Beauty Banter 1416331787.443

I love JM Argan Milk around my eyes. I have even noticed that my eyebrows are benefitting from it. I did have dry flaky skin in my brows and now it is gone. I find the Argan Milk to be very hydrating and never too heavy. I have dry, sensitive skin but I can't tolerate a heavy cream, especially near my eyes. If I use a cream that is too heavy, I retain fluid and get bags and swelling over and under my eyes. Continue Reading

Re: What to wear on a cruise. Help. Please.

In Fashion Talk 1416328101.64

Hi bonnielu. We are sailing from Ft. Lauderdale on the 14th. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Like you, I don't wear shorts. I wear a lot of linen...pants, shirts, jackets. I agree with another poster that sweaters are good for the dining areas, theatre and on deck. I usually take a cotton sweater or two. Flowing skirts are also a good idea as stated previously. These days you really see everything on ships, including jeans, but I think they would be too hot in the Caribbean. I would pack lightweight items you can layer. On the first and last evening it will be chilly on deck as you will be ... Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know why Josie's Argan Exfoliating Powder isn't coming back?

In Beauty Banter 1416327201.213

I don't believe the exfoliating powder was ever sold on Josie's website. I shop there quite often and never saw it. I think the Q had an "exclusive" on it. Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone know why Josie's Argan Exfoliating Powder isn't coming back?

In Beauty Banter 1416326760.307

I am guessing there is a reformulation in the works. Continue Reading

Re: Who's getting Josie's TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1416326525.567

I use and love many of Josie's products. While I am tempted by this TSV, I agree with other posters that the shipping charges are too much. The Q sold the Clarisonic holiday TSV recently with free s&h and I don't understand why they refuse to do the same with other lines. As someone else said, it's the holidays for crying out loud :( Continue Reading

Re: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Song Or Songs

In Viewpoints 1415757665.177

Of a religious nature, Josh Groban's O Holy Night; of a secular nature, Bing Crosby's White Christmas Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone gotten broken capillaries from the Clarisonic or a drugstore dupe version of it?

In Beauty Banter 1415107464.473

Yes. I had the original Clarisonic and even with the delicate brush head I was getting broken caps. I have very sensitive skin and so two years ago I stopped using my device. Last spring, I discovered the new Lux Cashmere brush head and decided to give it a try. I am happy to say I am back using my Clarisonic. I am happy since I never felt I could get my makeup or sunscreen removed effectively without it. My skin looks better and no new broken capillaries! The Lux Cashmere brush head is so soft and non-irritating!! Continue Reading

Re: Laura Mercier's new Fluide foundation....thoughts?

In Beauty Banter 1410707166.837

Does this new LM foundation contain fragrance? Thanks! Continue Reading

Clarisonic Mia 2...advice please

Started by kmbcincy in Beauty Banter 1403713294.023

Hello everyone. I need advice regarding a new Clarisonic Mia 2 I bought for travel. I have an original Clarisonic which is still going strong. I think it is 7 or 8 years old. I have always kept it on its charging cradle when not in use. The instructions which came with the Mia 2 address "Infrequent use" and state that the unit should be charged "occasionally", and that if the handle is rarely used to charge it every three months. I would ordinarily follow the instructions but since that would be the opposite of what I did with my original model and since I have had good luck with the opposite... Continue Reading

Re: Any one cut out wheat and lose weight?

In Beauty Banter 1401901583.62

I have been gluten free for 35 years and I did not experience weight loss as a result. I think eliminating sugars and carbs has helped me the most to control my weight. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 4 ...15Next