Top Rated on Easy Pay
132 Members and 12261 Guests Online

kmbcincy's Activity

Re: Laura Mercier's new Fluide foundation....thoughts?

In Beauty Banter 1410707166.837

Does this new LM foundation contain fragrance? Thanks! Continue Reading

Clarisonic Mia 2...advice please

Started by kmbcincy in Beauty Banter 1403713294.023

Hello everyone. I need advice regarding a new Clarisonic Mia 2 I bought for travel. I have an original Clarisonic which is still going strong. I think it is 7 or 8 years old. I have always kept it on its charging cradle when not in use. The instructions which came with the Mia 2 address "Infrequent use" and state that the unit should be charged "occasionally", and that if the handle is rarely used to charge it every three months. I would ordinarily follow the instructions but since that would be the opposite of what I did with my original model and since I have had good luck with the opposite... Continue Reading

Re: Any one cut out wheat and lose weight?

In Beauty Banter 1401901583.62

I have been gluten free for 35 years and I did not experience weight loss as a result. I think eliminating sugars and carbs has helped me the most to control my weight. Continue Reading

Re: Are K-Cups available in 50/50 blend?

In Coffee Talk 1401587225.043

Thank you MOM of Mason and BigOrangeKitty for your responses...I am looking forward to our new Keurig!!! :) Continue Reading

Re: Are K-Cups available in 50/50 blend?

In Coffee Talk 1401567005.207

Thanks so much for your responses...glad to know Green Mountain makes a blend... do you recommend a specific model? We will be new to Keurig :)...TIA Continue Reading

Are K-Cups available in 50/50 blend?

Last Reply by jputt 1403100609.493 | Started by kmbcincy in Coffee Talk

My husband would love a Keurig coffee maker and our son wants to get him one for Fathers Day. Since my husband drinks a blend of half regular/half decaf we are interested in knowing if K-Cups are available this way. I appreciate any advice you all can give me! Continue Reading

Re: Does anyone use

In Beauty Banter 1401121581.027

I received a tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream when I used my Sephora VIB rewards points last fall during their F&F sale. My husband used it on his face during winter and really liked it. He has sensitive skin and didn't have any issues with irritation. He really likes it. Continue Reading

Re: SPF Info

In Beauty Banter 1400786745.403

On 5/22/2014 Katluvr58 said: Thank you about the Sun Precautions. The hats are a bit costly but the sunscreens are in my ball park. Solbar is one that my derm gave me samples of many years ago when I was first diagnosed. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1400771934.36

On 5/22/2014 Katluvr58 said: On 5/22/2014 kmbcincy said: I had skin cancer 13 years ago. My dermatologist told me that he thought sunscreen was only effective to a point and while he strongly recommended that I wear it on exposed areas like my face, neck and hands, for protection against reflected sunlight, he said I needed a PHYSICAL block. He told me about Sun Precautions, a company started by a melanoma survivor, which makes sun protective clothing, hats, parasols, etc. Knowing how sensitive my skin is, he said that rather than using a high SPF, I could "layer" a lower SPF. I have done tha... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1400767341.65

I had skin cancer 13 years ago. My dermatologist told me that he thought sunscreen was only effective to a point and while he strongly recommended that I wear it on exposed areas like my face, neck and hands, for protection against reflected sunlight, he said I needed a PHYSICAL block. He told me about Sun Precautions, a company started by a melanoma survivor, which makes sun protective clothing, hats, parasols, etc. Knowing how sensitive my skin is, he said that rather than using a high SPF, I could "layer" a lower SPF. I have done that, using DHC's White Sunscreen SPF 25, and wearing Solumb... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 14
1 2 3 4 ...14Next