Share the Love
76 Members and 14972 Guests Online

kmbcincy's Activity

Re: Josie's argan milk cause any irritation?

In Beauty Banter 1391819585.297

On 2/7/2014 HappyDaze said: yes, the color sticks DO have menthol in them which can cause irritation. The way you describe what you feel (like a mild sunburn sensation) is exactly how my face feels if I put anything with menthol, mint oils/extracts or a variety of other essential oils on it. The color sticks also have lemon tea tree oil which can cause irritation for some as well. I do not like those color sticks for the very reason you mentioned. YES to all of the above!!! Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran Milk ??

In Beauty Banter 1391819358.483

As it turned out, the Milk was a missing "piece of the puzzle" for me. I was using the oil and my skin was in really great shape until it got really cold. I have humidifiers, do EFAs, lots of water, etc,. I listened to Josie on the Q and she kept stressing that it would increase your skin's hydration and should be used in conjunction with her Argan oil. I finally ordered and would say that, for me, this is the case. Continue Reading

Re: Josie's argan milk cause any irritation?

In Beauty Banter 1391818689.833

I have too many allergies and sensitivities to count and delayed getting the milk because I feared some reaction. I have been pleasantly surprised and all is well with me and my JM Argan Milk. I am using it morningand night, after a spritz of Avene Facial Spray and before the JM Argan Milk. I cannot use the color sticks as I am highly allergic to menthol. I prefer JM cream blush in the little compact or JM coconut water cheek gelee. Continue Reading

Re: What is the ONE Beauty item that you will purchase for Spring/Summer?

In Beauty Banter 1391800358.24

On 2/7/2014 kmbcincy said: JM Argan Oil Light and one of her coconut water cheek gelees (and maybe a lip gloss) </ I guess I can't count...sorry :/ Continue Reading

Re: What is the ONE Beauty item that you will purchase for Spring/Summer?

In Beauty Banter 1391800252.013

JM Argan Oil Light and one of her coconut water cheek gelees (and maybe a lip gloss) Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391800052.77

I understood Josie to say that you should follow the Argan milk with one of her Argan oils. I wasn't under the impression that it is meant to be used as a replacement for the Argan oil. Am I misinformed? It seems like some are using it alone and are unhappy with the results and I wonder if this is the reason. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391796296.36

On 2/7/2014 equss said: I've been using it since it cam out...so over a month and love it. I have dry, sensitive skin and often I use a spritz of facial mist under it for an extra boost of moisture. I went in for a facial and had not seen her since before I started using this product(when she told me I needed more moisture because my skin was parched) and she commented what a huge change and how good my skin looks & feels! I know nt all products work for everyone but this is a must have for me. I, too, use a spritz of Evian or Avene under the JM Argan Milk...forgot to say that...and I th... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1391795499.02

Yes I began using it last weekend. I am applying AM and PM and following with JM original Argan Oil. The evening of the second day of use I felt a difference in my dry parched winter skin. It felt more hydrated and I can honestly say it works as advertised. I wish I had purchased it earlier when it first came out and avoided weeks of uncomfortable skin...I think you will like it and I look forward to hearing what you think! P.S. I know it is somewhat expensive but since I started using it I am using less of the oil. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 13
1 2 3 4 ...13Next