Dooney & Bourke
17 Members and 14573 Guests Online

kmbcincy's Activity

Re: JM's Argan Oil

In Beauty Banter 1418312333.923

Hi gonnab...yes, I use JM exclusively. I cleanse, at night only, using the JM Argan Cleansing Oil and my Clarisonic with the Cashmere brush head. While my skin is still damp, I apply JM Argan Milk, allowing it to absorb for a few minutes. I then apply the JM Argan Oil. In the morning, I splash my face with cool water (to help me wake up lol) and then repeat the process. If I am applying makeup, I may not use the oil, depending on the weather, humidity (or lack thereof). When removing makeup, I usually apply JM Cleansing Oil once, using a warm cloth to "melt" the makeup, rinse and reapply with... Continue Reading

Re: How does Josie's Exfoliating Powder compare to Tatcha??

In Beauty Banter 1418257128.677

I find the Tatcha to be more effective for my sensitive skin because the rice enzyme powder dissolves into a creamy foam and therefore there are no physical grains coming into contact with your skin. Since Josie's is granular it is a little too harsh for my face, neck, décolleté. I did use it on my arms and legs and it was effective for those areas. I do have extremely sensitive, reactive skin so I am guessing Josie's is probably good for those with other skin types. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran's Argan Milk - Yays or Nays?

In Beauty Banter 1418256654.777

On 12/10/2014 Kitlynn said: On 12/10/2014 kmbcincy said: On 12/10/2014 Kitlynn said: I use this everyday and I love it!! I also add Argan Oil right into each bottle when I first get it. It just adds a little oomph to it. I never let m nmyself run out of it as it is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used. Kitlynn...that is a great idea!!! How much Argan Oil do you add to the Milk??? A couple of the droppers full and then I just shake it up really good before I put it on. I have to say it really makes a difference and it also makes it last longer. Kitlynn thank you so much!! I am trying thi... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418245429.15

On 12/10/2014 Kitlynn said: I use this everyday and I love it!! I also add Argan Oil right into each bottle when I first get it. It just adds a little oomph to it. I never let myself run out of it as it is my favorite moisturizer I have ever used. Kitlynn...that is a great idea!!! How much Argan Oil do you add to the Milk??? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418245288.973

On 12/10/2014 ChynnaBlue said: On 12/10/2014 Ludog Lsaid: I agree. I can layer with other serums or sunscreen and don't feel as if I have a ton of product on my face. I think I have every moisturizer made and this is a winner. A little pricey for what it is but I like it very much. Yep, I have a short list of products I've repurchased and an even shorter list of products I've purchased more than twice - this makes that very short list. I agree...well said!!! Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1418245079.833

OP, I was just like you. I hesitated way too long on Josie's Argan Milk and I regret it. As I just said on another thread, I really like it. In the morning I might add a drop of JM Argan Oil to it if it is really cold and dry. At night, I layer the products as Josie recommends. I have benefited from using the Milk. HTH!! Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Nighttime Moisturizer

In Beauty Banter 1418244756.943

I use JM Argan Milk followed by her original Argan Oil. My skin is improving with these products. I notice I stay more hydrated. Continue Reading

Re: Favorite Powder Foundation.....Help!!!

In Beauty Banter 1417624704.94

Laura Mercier Mineral Pressed Powder is a beautifully textured, gorgeous powder. Continue Reading

Re: Best Dewy Foundations!!!!!

In Beauty Banter 1417623051.993

I would love to find a dewy finish foundation which is fragrance free...would any of you ladies know of one? TIA! Continue Reading

Re: I need a better eye cream and would love some recommendations please...

In Beauty Banter 1416331787.443

I love JM Argan Milk around my eyes. I have even noticed that my eyebrows are benefitting from it. I did have dry flaky skin in my brows and now it is gone. I find the Argan Milk to be very hydrating and never too heavy. I have dry, sensitive skin but I can't tolerate a heavy cream, especially near my eyes. If I use a cream that is too heavy, I retain fluid and get bags and swelling over and under my eyes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 16
1 2 3 4 ...16Next