113 Members and 18160 Guests Online

pickybynature's Activity

Re: I missed the shows - what did everyone get?

In Carolyn Pollack 1427965339.273

I can't post the pic, but came home an email from one of the jewelry stores in ABQ I shop complete with a 3strand 12mm NP necklace .....for the low price of $2498! So just in case we see an AW version in the next year I'll know it's a bargain! LOL Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427880388.21

Thanks Kath! I was thinking of layering as well, the new lapis looks to be along the lines of the mixed metal, turq, leather necklace and I layer that. I am really in "debt-ville" if AW comes out with the 10-15mm striped oxidized single strand! I'm hoping the last two shows with a re-visit of the striped bead have been a test run for bigger and better! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427792910.373

On 3/30/2015 kathoderay said: I went shopping in my jewelry box. Juggie, I sent you a pic of what I 'bought'. I like that idea, in fact I pulled out my lapis mixed metal necklace to remind me I don't need the new one! I did end up getting the new Native Pearl necklaces, not sure which length I'll keep. That "striped oxidized" bead works back perfectly with all the strands I've collected over the years when in NM. So many of the AWJ designs in the last year or more remind me of shopping in Santa Fe....at a fraction of the cost! Continue Reading

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

In Carolyn Pollack 1427533402.487

Hope your dr appt went better than you thought Kath! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1427533291.257

Oh Jug thank you for the reminder to go digging for those necklaces! Once upon a time I photographed each collection and/or piece for my own sanity vs digging thru everything to find something to wear. That idea went to the bottom of the "to do" list but it kicked me in the butt to do some serious down sizing. I've found its much easier to let go of the newer collections and treasure the older SW pieces even more. And boy do I miss those old gem shows! Continue Reading

In Carolyn Pollack 1426413464.883

WOW! Talk about a walk down memory lane, thank you Jug for starting this thread! I have to smile thinking of these collections I own or have owned and thinking...why did I sell that??!! Did anyone mention Heirloom Grace (carved green tq w/golden mop set in mixed metals) or Pebbles (green tq, lapis, or malachite set)??? Or while not a collection the 10-strand turq necklace?? Was Taos (pietersite and lapis) or Wild Horse mentioned?? I need to "study" this thread, again thanks for starting it!!! Continue Reading

Re: One-day offer on CP! January 17,2015

In Carolyn Pollack 1422614252.757

Jug congratulations on that beautiful squash blossom, I think it's the spiney in it that sets it apart from others. Have you gotten the turq/leather necklace yet?? Would love to see pics! I'm with you, I keep going back to the vintage or vintage looking pieces, so I should be safe ..... although there is a new oxidized onyx cuff (no pic yet) that sounds tempting! Have a great day all! Continue Reading

Re: 2014 Was Quite a Year!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Carolyn Pollack 1421453114.473

So much hard work, determination, and belief in a product that will put a smile on soooo many faces. Bringing strangers together to become "sisters" . Ever evolving, yet connecting the dots between old and new, always setting the bar higher and higher. So deserving of this honor, congratulations to one and all!! Continue Reading

Re: Just when I think...

In Carolyn Pollack 1420659971.367

Wow a lot of activity recently, I'll need to play catch up! Short and sweet ... the necklace is gorgeous that Ali spied early on. It's definitely more of a collar which may not work for some but I don't see why I can't add one of my extenders and wear over a turtleneck. The new leather cuff is mighty fine as well. I thought it might be "busy" for my tastes, but I'm liking the look ... keep the rest of the outfit simple and this will spark conversation! Enjoy your goodies ladies! Continue Reading

Re: New "X" ring from Carolyn Pollack

In Carolyn Pollack 1418203766.267

I had to send this back as well. I have large fingers and cant get an index finger ring from CPJ, but even the 10 was sliding but couldnt get it over my thumb. It's a great ring, I just need to play with sizes if the SB opportunity arises. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next