Early Access
26 Members and 10330 Guests Online

pickybynature's Activity

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

In Carolyn Pollack 1406889574.213

Oh my heavens I have not been over here in forever and here's a thread on my favs ... the eye candy alone is enough to drool over!!! Will have to delve into this more thoroughly as time permits, lots of great info and ladies what a goldmine of treasures you have! Congratulations!!! Continue Reading

Re: Laura Geller products geared towards younger women?

In Laura Geller 1405938297.767

I think it all boils down to the age old dilemma of finding the products that work for you and your skin. Im 55 and work in a large dept store and have had the "experts" work on me and after several hours...yuck. Plus I'm one that eats her lipstick, so the bold lip crayons from LG, I blot for the initial toning down and I have lasting color for hours. I found Spackle, Balance n Brighten, then Bronze and Brighten are quick, easy and work for me. Of course the canvas begins with Josie's argon oil or regular ole coconut oil. Continue Reading

Re: 2013 is off to a great start!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1360146410.577

Excitement is in the air and the senses are alive!!! Have my fingers crossed the mailman delivers my goodies from Saturday's designer show before I close the suitcase and head to QVC for your birthday celebration! Amazing pieces and transformation, but you've never lost your roots and those key elements ... rope here, twist there, touch of oxidation, sparkle or two ... all those little things that say .... "That's CPJ"!!!! I love the blending of worlds and you making pieces that keep our creative juices alive so that we truly make each piece our own look and style!! Thank you Carolyn and ... Continue Reading

Re: Enter to Win! Fabulous Friends Sweepstakes

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Carolyn Pollack 1352887016.527

My go-to jewelry gift are Silver Rodeo earrings. No matter the personality or even that Surprise Santa party, Silver Rodeo has it covered and won't break the wallet in the process! My button friends, dangle galpals, and the hoopsters are covered and I'm not frazzled and fretting over "what to get". In fact I purchased several pair recently as a donation to a local fundraiser ... a huge hit. Continue Reading

Re: Last Carolyn Pollack Show Before the Big Five-O!!!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Carolyn Pollack 1352886511.79

Kind words from a very dear lady. I feel like "little sir echo" on many occassions when I comment after Libby, but I echo all her sentiments. In fact you Carolyn are responsible for that friendship through our mutual love of all things CPJ! For that I am grateful, as well as; all the other wonderful people and friendships I have developed through the world of CPJ. I am fortunate to see first the next generation of CPJ grow and develop, in fact one of Nikki's friends shared the new SR onyx necklace picture from FB onto Nik's page and told her it would look great with Nik's black essential... Continue Reading

Re: When will QVC stop sending defective returned items to customers?

In Jewelry Talk 1352022285.337

On 11/3/2012 dimple said: If Qvc is sending out returned jewelry especially the visibly defective ones to other customers then what are they putting in "As is jewelry". I think once they receive anything from the customer which is marked defective they should return it to the company. In my case to eterna gold. My thoughts exactly! I'm down to purchasing from one vendor and only when new products are brought in since it's months down the road before you can get it direct from the vendor if at all. I've stopped calling/emailing C.S as nothing changes. If new Q customers are getting defec... Continue Reading

Re: Sandra

In Jewelry Talk 1347872190.947

I could not agree more! I watch only when a particular vendor is on and then sometimes not. Know your product and please have hosts on with knowledge of the product they are presenting, which includes a language lesson. Continue Reading

Re: RIO BLANCO NECKLACE

In Carolyn Pollack 1342050027.827

I love the necklace except my perfectly matched necklace stones are clashing with the pendant! For the OTO price it's a steal and I can work with the 3-stone color side of the pendant with the right clothes, it's just the jasper side and coordinating pieces dont mix/match with my necklace. Since I need more jasper like I need a hole in the head, I'll probably keep it and work with it! Continue Reading

Re: OOH…. AAH…. WOW!

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities, Carolyn Pollack 1341304442.737

Just a quick THANK YOU as I spied Silver Rodeo stack rings!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next