Fall Fashion Days
142 Members and 14069 Guests Online

ThinkOutsideTheBox's Activity

Re: Getting ready to buy a IPad or a tablet. which brands do you like and which would you prefer?

In Electronics Talk 1406725431.05

I agree with what someone said earlier. I can only give you my PERSONAL feelings on this topic and they may be irrelevant for your purposes, but here goes..... I love my iPad. I love the sheer number of apps available, and I love its functionality. But, I am not an Apple fan-girl. I would never buy an Apple desktop, for example, unless I was rich and could have more than one desktop to play with (because I am a gamer, and because I like having an open system to work with and customize, ie: Windows 8.1 or Linux variations). I will say this though...my next tablet may very well be a Surface if ... Continue Reading

Re: Polyester,like talk,is cheap. Can QVC sell ANYTHING in a natural fabric?!?

In Fashion Talk 1406724935.99

WantsItAll, I just had to tell you how hard your topic line made me laugh!!! Sooo, funny, and so true! Continue Reading

Re: AL VITAMINS????

In Health & Fitness 1406724830.427

BeeChee, I notice a difference in my scalp and nail health within 72 hours if I either start or stop the Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails. I could not be sure from your post...do you already take that? If not, I highly recommend it. I also like his Circulation and Vein Support a lot. No immediate results from it, but the formulation is excellent for someone like me who suffers from migraines and whose family has a history of extreme heart disease. Five brothers on my dad's side. All at least suffered from or dropped dead from heart attacks before age 45, including my father's father. They were no... Continue Reading

Re: AL VITAMINS????

In Health & Fitness 1406724451.66

Just an FYI...I have taken 600-800mg of CoQ10 daily for fifteen years. My liver function tests have always been excellent, and I have never read that it is hard on the liver. I would be interested to read that VaBelle, since I like to know as much as I can about my supplements. I have researched and used supplements since the late 80's, managed two health food stores, one twice. Never read CoQ10 is hard on the liver, but I can learn something new any time and am glad to do so. Continue Reading

Re: Epilator breaking hair off instead of pulling out.. help please

In Beauty Banter 1405607525.513

On 7/17/2014 Trix said: For best first time results you really should let the hair growth get unsightly on the areas you want to epilate. The longer the hair the better the epilator pulls. You should also do the pre exfoliating as suggested by others. I will say that when I got the TSV epilator a few weeks back, I let the hair under my arms get to about 2mm and then the epilator ripped it all right out, root and all. It lasted for about four weeks. Hurt like a you-know-what though, and felt bruised for about two days, so I am not sure doing it with longer hair was the best idea. It was worth... Continue Reading

Re: Epilator breaking hair off instead of pulling out.. help please

In Beauty Banter 1405607399.44

On 7/16/2014 betteb said: Go slow and exfoliate really well before and then a couple days after. I use this cheap facial mask. I put it on my legs about 10 minutes before a shower and then epilate after. It's $3.99 and available at Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta, etc. That is just brilliant! I forgot all about those Freeman masks and exfoliants. I used to love them. I am going to get that one you showed and do my legs ASAP! Thank you for that reminder! Continue Reading

Re: Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair Skin Nails TSV 7/13 will include...

In Health & Fitness 1405216105.533

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this heads up! I had no idea, and I love those vitamins. Did I say thank you? ;) Continue Reading

Re: Need recomendations for a shampoo(not wen) that helps hair grow.

In Beauty Banter 1405215925.733

Despite the best attempts of marketers, nothing external (except the products with pharmaceutically derived drugs in them), can make your hair GROW. Your nutrition (and your genetics) determines that. With that in mind, the Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins work very, very well. I was not an AL fan at all until I tried these. They flat out work. Continue Reading

Re: OT / Passwords & logins!!

In Beauty Banter 1404882311.23

I have used Roboform, 1Password and LastPass for years. Roboform is my main one, but once the most recent 3 year subscription I purchased expires, I will likely stick with LastPass and use 1Password only until they want me to pay AGAIN for an upgrade in order to keep using it. LastPass and 1Password have excellent customer support, but if you ever need any help with Roboform, their customer service is often snotty in a tech kind of way and they have never helped me solve a problem in five years of use. I have had to solve every Roboform problem on my own. They are getting better at not having... Continue Reading

Re: colin infection

In Health & Fitness 1404622876.003

ccassaday, all the suggestions here are excellent. To combat this, you will now likely need a combination of strong medicine, but also the complimentary meds used to re establish your own intestinal flora. Antibiotics of any kind destroy both the bad AND good bacteria in your body. Science is coming to understand that we are one big biodome, and that the good bacteria must be kept alive, healthy and abundant in order for our bodies to function. To that end, not only do you need a good probiotic long-term, but also a good PREbiotic. Prebiotics are what feed the good bacteria (in simple terms).... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 156
1 2 3 4 ...156Next