TSV(R) Preview
143 Members and 11193 Guests Online

ThinkOutsideTheBox's Activity

Re: HP Tablet on HSN

In Electronics Talk 1414266114.347

Most people who bought that HP tablet will only be happy with it if it is their very first tablet. 16 GB of storage with no ability to install and run apps from the SD card is just not enough room for apps...especially if any games are installed. I feel bad for the people who bought this based on the presentation from HSN which failed to mention how little storage for installing and running apps was really available. Continue Reading

Re: Best NATURAL looking mascara that SEPARATES Lashes?

In Beauty Banter 1414174340.543

Lancôme Definicils IS incredible, but I wear that for a night out. My favorite natural looking mascara is this: http://www.justforredheads.com/stmase.html. Continue Reading

Re: World Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee

In Coffee Talk 1413956730.12

On 10/20/2014 kahootz said: Trader Joes has a good one with all natural flavorings. I almost bought a Dunkin Doughnut's brand last year until I noticed it was laden with artificial flavorings, yuk! Just look for the ones with natural flavoring. Thank you kahootz! I did not know that about Trader Joe's. I will check it out! Continue Reading

Re: World Market Pumpkin Spice Coffee

In Coffee Talk 1413917033.537

I bought the World Market one, but I have not tried it yet. I am sensitive to any artificial favors, and usually WM has that in their coffees. I thought I would try it anyway, but I have been chicken so far. Continue Reading

Paging millieshops......

Started by ThinkOutsideTheBox in Coffee Talk 1413916918.94

Millieshops....I sent you some K-cups a few years back. I came across this deal today, and I did not know if you were still drinking these, but I thought I would post it. http://www.thatdailydeal.com/home.php?id=39165&past_deal=1. Take care! Continue Reading

Re: New It Cosmetics brow product

In Beauty Banter 1413911444.507

On 10/21/2014 Lanikins said: I have been using this for the last several days AND AM LOVING IT! I am forever on the hunt for the perfect color for my red/strawberry blonde hair and FINALLY the auburn shade is perfect. Usually, auburn comes out very dark red/brown on me, but this is a wonderful caramel shade. I think you could apply more to get a darker shade for true auburn hair. Lanikins, have you ever tried Just For Redheads dot com products? I LOVE them, and I am not even a redhead (yet). I have auburn casts to my brown hair, and store-bought blacks and brown-blacks have never looked rig... Continue Reading

Re: Circulation &Vein Support (Diosmin) - Question re long term use

In Health & Fitness 1413134407.207

Have not researched your particular supplement enough to give you a complete or direct answer, but I will say this.....over the years, I have noticed a distinct trend towards labeling certain herbs and supplements, the ones that really work, as either dangerous or dangerous to take long term. Even online, the information provided on these supplements has gradually shifted to make you doubt whether you should take them at all. The same is true for newer books on the subjects. Some will say this is because more studies are being done so now we know more, but I heartily disagree with that assump... Continue Reading

Re: Can't install Windows updates

In Electronics Talk 1412882873.07

Which version of Windows do you have? If XP, you will need to download the updates yourself (search for them on Microsoft's site by KB number) and then run them one at a time. Windows XP auto updates failed on my mom's machine once Microsoft discontinued XP support, so I had to install any available remaining updates manually. Make sure to install each one in order by their release date. If not XP, another point to consider besides GLB's good ideas is that many times, updates that are recommended or suggested are not truly valid for your system. Often, those updates will fail, and it is unwis... Continue Reading

Re: What has happened to mally?

In Mally 1412882230.68

Saw Mally on the Rachael Ray early last week. Perhaps she is moving on or branching out her brand availability. Continue Reading

Re: I am starting to hate my iPad!

In Electronics Talk 1412881959.01

I have an iPad 4. When I first updated to iOS 8'ish, I had terrible slowness and lag on the iPad. So much so, that I downgraded to iOS 7.0.2. That is no longer an option for the typical iPad user. Also, when I did it, I was unable to access some important data that I had in my iCloud backups. So, I upgraded again to iOS 8'ish. However, the second time, I did it via iTunes instead of via WiFi, based on some things I read in online Apple fan forums. I also performed the update in a particular way. First, I connected the iPad to iTunes and made sure to back all my data up. Then, with the iPad st... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 159
1 2 3 4 ...159Next