TSV(R) Preview
150 Members and 10970 Guests Online

RefuseToLose's Activity

Re: Shawn Killinger - A Personal Story

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1407965534.203

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Joe on the loss of your precious baby girl. You always try to lift every ones spirit, and, now it is time we are here for you. Many blessings are sent your way. Continue Reading

Phillip Watson - Philadelphia Flower Show

Last Reply by kachina624 1389827579.247 | Started by RefuseToLose in In the Garden

Will Phillip be giving a seminar at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year? If so, could you let us know what day and time he will be there? Thanks Continue Reading

Re: Cottage Farms Blog Chat!

In For the Home Talk, In the Garden 1389813256.193

On 1/15/2014 Cottage Farms Team said: On 1/15/2014 Barb762 said: Please tell us which plants are deer resistant and can we use deer-off on cottage farm plants The torch lilies on air now, the feather flower coming up, and the coneflowers from this morning are all deer resistant. Most plants can take deer off. Get out and grow. Will Phillip be giving a seminar at the Philadelphia Flower Show this year? If so, could you let us know what day and time he will be there? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Destination Gems

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1376937764.967

Hi Peyton, Will QVC be offering more BONDI BLUE Tanzanite? I bought the Bondi Blue band ring that was offered on a show a few months ago. Beautiful ring with a lot of color change. Would love to see more of this marvelous stone. Take Care, Joyce Continue Reading

Re: ' Pietra Italia ' Handmade In Italy Tableware By Doris Roberts

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1363387166.113

according to the newest insider magazine, she will be back on april 24th. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” ? Leo Buscaglia Thanks SUNSHINE45 for posting this! I will be eagerly awaiting her show on the Q. Continue Reading

Re: Nice Phillip Watson story in our paper

In In the Garden 1363360010.14

Thanks for sharing this! I was also at Phillip's seminar at the Philadelphia Flower Show. He was delightful, and even the average gardener could come away with lots of new ideas to spice up their gardens. Continue Reading

You're Home With Jill - Annoying iPAD

Started by RefuseToLose in For the Home Talk 1363306058.297

Love her show! Beautiful items. I personally think that the ' glowing blue light ' from her iPAD is very distracting when it faces the camera, or when she lays it down, which happens often. The eyes naturally seem to go to the glow, and away from the item, as she moves through the room. Takes me out of the presentation. I just hope every other host doesn't decide to do the same. Continue Reading

Re: ' Pietra Italia ' Handmade In Italy Tableware By Doris Roberts

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1363218128.277

I do believe that Lidia Bastianch's pieces are made in China. They have that noted in the description of her items. Doris Roberts pieces are handmade in Italy, and come with a certificate of authenticity. Continue Reading

' Pietra Italia ' Handmade In Italy Tableware By Doris Roberts

Last Reply by The Bird 1363427121.057 | Started by RefuseToLose in Kitchen & Food Talk

Has anyone heard if these gorgeous dishes, platters, etc. will be returning to QVC? Please bring them back! They are stunning Italian handmade items! Continue Reading

Re: Is Philip (CF) wearing a lot of makeup this spring or did he get some "work" done last Fall?

In In the Garden 1363024198.14

On 3/10/2013 Loves2save said: Just read an article about him that was done last year stating he had fat surgically removed from eyelids. I would have never guessed his age. He looks more in his forties and takes very good care of himself. We should all have that kind of disipline When fat is removed from the eyelids, it usually is because you have a genetic ' hooded eye ' which only worsens with age. It can make your eyes feel heavy, extremely tired, and/or water up alot. My sister had the procedure done, and a close friend was told she has to have it done also. Not for vanity purposes as f... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2