Early Access
95 Members and 15045 Guests Online

Lynn Marie D's Activity

Re: What's the MOST Special Piece in Your Jewlery Box?

In Jewelry Talk, Mom to Mom Blogs 1400360543.713

My most valuable piece in my jewelry box is my wedding set. I did not find the man of my dreams until late in life and it's my first marriage. My rings are gold like his heart. He proposed to me on the beach in Cape May. It was magical and still is 5 years later. Continue Reading

Pink VS Rose Honora

Last Reply by misschristy 1386265959.267 | Started by Lynn Marie D in Honora

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between pink honora pearls and rose honora pearls? I hope there is a difference for I don't care for the rose and just ordered pink honora pearl earrings as described. Thanks. Continue Reading

What's happening with Tacori??

Last Reply by ennui 1366050787.013 | Started by Lynn Marie D in Jewelry Talk

I love Tacori. What is happening with it not being listed under the jewelry page? I haven't seen a Tacor show is a while and am seriously hoping it's not being discontinued? Does anyone know. Continue Reading

Re: Curious about Jill on the Honora Show!

In Honora 1366049868.33

I watched that show and Jill was sick and had a coughing fit and had to get it under control. Aside fromt that, Jill has never been one of my favorites simply because she is a bit too aggressive. She is probably being coached in her ear piece to stop some of the jewelry designers from telling long stories. I think we can all understand that. I like Mary Beth and Antoinella. Jill could tone it down a bit and be less phoney. Continue Reading

Re: What Happened to Tacori?

In Jewelry Talk 1365736878.623

I don't understand. I have watched several Tacori shows within the last few months and yes, sometimes they are on late but that's why I record the shows and watch them afterwards. I love Tacori and would be very sad if they discontinued on QVC. I am hoping they are getting ready to put more new inventory on the site and trying to sell the old stuff. I love all of the vintage looking pieces. Anyway, I have not heard anything about discontinuing Tacori and surely hope they don't. Continue Reading

Re: Help Me Pick My Red Carpet Dress!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318280.057

OK I just messed up, sorry. I meant to type dress Number 2, the mermaid dress. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318279.057

OK I just messed up, sorry. I meant to type dress Number 2, the mermaid dress. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318230.64

I see I am outnumbered but I love dress number 2. It's different and looks great. Continue Reading

Re: The Wonder of The Holidays

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1352227231.017

I just wanted to thank you for the great gift ideas. I really enjoy watching you on QVC. You seem like such a genuinely nice person. I wish you Happy Holidays and a wonderful 2013!! Continue Reading

Re: All That Glitters is Gold…for Your Ears

In Jewelry Talk 1341853566.49

Hello! I love eternagold and was hoping to get some help. I have a few pieces of rose gold but not eternagold. For some odd reason, they turn brown. I am aware of the copper in the gold to give it a pink appearance and that it can tarnish a bit. I have been very careful about using gold polish only and I also have a tarnish resistant jewelry box. Neither piece is plated or bonded. As someone who loves jewelry and knows a bit about it, I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I have googled it, called QVC customer services, etc. and a a damp cloth does nothing!! That is what I am con... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2