Handbag Clearance
121 Members and 12347 Guests Online

Lynn Marie D's Activity

Pink VS Rose Honora

Last Reply by misschristy 1386265959.267 | Started by Lynn Marie D in Honora

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between pink honora pearls and rose honora pearls? I hope there is a difference for I don't care for the rose and just ordered pink honora pearl earrings as described. Thanks. Continue Reading

What's happening with Tacori??

Last Reply by ennui 1366050787.013 | Started by Lynn Marie D in Jewelry Talk

I love Tacori. What is happening with it not being listed under the jewelry page? I haven't seen a Tacor show is a while and am seriously hoping it's not being discontinued? Does anyone know. Continue Reading

Re: Curious about Jill on the Honora Show!

In Honora 1366049868.33

I watched that show and Jill was sick and had a coughing fit and had to get it under control. Aside fromt that, Jill has never been one of my favorites simply because she is a bit too aggressive. She is probably being coached in her ear piece to stop some of the jewelry designers from telling long stories. I think we can all understand that. I like Mary Beth and Antoinella. Jill could tone it down a bit and be less phoney. Continue Reading

Re: What Happened to Tacori?

In Jewelry Talk 1365736878.623

I don't understand. I have watched several Tacori shows within the last few months and yes, sometimes they are on late but that's why I record the shows and watch them afterwards. I love Tacori and would be very sad if they discontinued on QVC. I am hoping they are getting ready to put more new inventory on the site and trying to sell the old stuff. I love all of the vintage looking pieces. Anyway, I have not heard anything about discontinuing Tacori and surely hope they don't. Continue Reading

Re: Help Me Pick My Red Carpet Dress!

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318280.057

OK I just messed up, sorry. I meant to type dress Number 2, the mermaid dress. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318279.057

OK I just messed up, sorry. I meant to type dress Number 2, the mermaid dress. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities, All About Accessories 1361318230.64

I see I am outnumbered but I love dress number 2. It's different and looks great. Continue Reading

Re: The Wonder of The Holidays

In Jewelry Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1352227231.017

I just wanted to thank you for the great gift ideas. I really enjoy watching you on QVC. You seem like such a genuinely nice person. I wish you Happy Holidays and a wonderful 2013!! Continue Reading

Re: All That Glitters is Gold…for Your Ears

In Jewelry Talk 1341853566.49

Hello! I love eternagold and was hoping to get some help. I have a few pieces of rose gold but not eternagold. For some odd reason, they turn brown. I am aware of the copper in the gold to give it a pink appearance and that it can tarnish a bit. I have been very careful about using gold polish only and I also have a tarnish resistant jewelry box. Neither piece is plated or bonded. As someone who loves jewelry and knows a bit about it, I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I have googled it, called QVC customer services, etc. and a a damp cloth does nothing!! That is what I am con... Continue Reading

Re: Interview with Lisa Mason

In Q News 1294420015.087

Guess I am the last to know and I am so sorry to hear you are leaving but yet happy for you to move onward and upward! I really enjoyed your sense of humor. That is so very important. God's speed Lisa! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1