Top Rated on Easy Pay
48 Members and 11506 Guests Online

catmama's Activity

Re: What Are You Reading --- September 2014

In Book Club 1410812473.497

I generally read Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum during the summer, but missed last year so I read #17 last month and found it so/so. Picked up 18 this month and found it less than so/so, so I think I'm finished with her. Same topics, same conversations, same dithering about everything. Sad - because I really enjoyed the series for years. Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410811639.067

I have a different issue with the molded heels. I wear a 1" lift on my right shoe because of leg length differential. With the molded heels, there isn't any room inside the shoe for an insert, unless the inserts with the shoes are removable. Can't add a lift to molded heels. So I try to find shoes with stack heels, hopefully less than an inch. Those are quite scarce now, so I am generally wearing Birki's because I can have the lift added. I cry because there are so many great shoes, probably very comfortable, that I can't buy. So I for one would love to see more shoes with stack heels a... Continue Reading

Re: Huggable Hangars-Yea or Nay?

In Fashion Talk 1410378563.03

If you're wondering about reliability, when I ordered mine the 1st time from HSN, there were only 2 colors available - black and gray. And that's been years ago. Not one has broken. Continue Reading

Our Memorial to Joan

Last Reply by Rocker 1409955322.55 | Started by catmama in Jewelry Talk

Tomorrow I'm going to wear Joan's jewelry. I hope you all join me. Continue Reading

Re: ReMoist + Oil

In WEN 1408651056.213

HonnyBrown - sorry I didn't respond yesterday. Had to go to back to work. I use the remoist at bedtime and in the morning before I head to work. Continue Reading

Re: ReMoist + Oil

In WEN 1408565461.15

HonnyBrown - use the Remoist on your cuticles and nails. It's wonderful. My cuticles are no longer ripping or dry and my nails don't have cracks or ridges anymore. My nails look like they've been buffed. I love it. Continue Reading

Re: Clarks and orthotics

In Clarks 1408477921.36

I don't know about this style, but I have found that I can't use my orthotics with any Clarks shoes. It's a shame because I like them. Continue Reading

Woolovers.us.

Started by catmama in Fashion Talk 1408136191.72

Has anyone ever ordered from this website. Saw some sweaters with great prices and just wondered about reliability and quality. Continue Reading

Re: creative uses for Wen

In WEN 1406319178.087

On 7/25/2014 okiebug said: On 7/24/2014 catmama said: I use re-moist on my fingernails and cuticles. I've been amazed at the difference in both. My nails are shiny (like they've been buffed) and I was having a problem with splits and cracking and that is disappearing. I've used many other product and none of them have been as effective as the re-moist. I use it both morning and night. Will try some of the other suggestions in this forum. I have large pores on my face, does the oil cause blackheads? Cat mama, WEN oils won't cause blackheads. As a matter of fact, one of the main oils in the WE... Continue Reading

Re: creative uses for Wen

In WEN 1406232372.96

I use re-moist on my fingernails and cuticles. I've been amazed at the difference in both. My nails are shiny (like they've been buffed) and I was having a problem with splits and cracking and that is disappearing. I've used many other product and none of them have been as effective as the re-moist. I use it both morning and night. Will try some of the other suggestions in this forum. I have large pores on my face, does the oil cause blackheads? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next