Fall Fashion Clearance
165 Members and 16709 Guests Online

catmama's Activity

Re: ReMoist + Oil

In WEN 1408565461.15

HonnyBrown - use the Remoist on your cuticles and nails. It's wonderful. My cuticles are no longer ripping or dry and my nails don't have cracks or ridges anymore. My nails look like they've been buffed. I love it. Continue Reading

Re: Clarks and orthotics

In Clarks 1408477921.36

I don't know about this style, but I have found that I can't use my orthotics with any Clarks shoes. It's a shame because I like them. Continue Reading

Woolovers.us.

Started by catmama in Fashion Talk 1408136191.72

Has anyone ever ordered from this website. Saw some sweaters with great prices and just wondered about reliability and quality. Continue Reading

Re: creative uses for Wen

In WEN 1406319178.087

On 7/25/2014 okiebug said: On 7/24/2014 catmama said: I use re-moist on my fingernails and cuticles. I've been amazed at the difference in both. My nails are shiny (like they've been buffed) and I was having a problem with splits and cracking and that is disappearing. I've used many other product and none of them have been as effective as the re-moist. I use it both morning and night. Will try some of the other suggestions in this forum. I have large pores on my face, does the oil cause blackheads? Cat mama, WEN oils won't cause blackheads. As a matter of fact, one of the main oils in the WE... Continue Reading

Re: creative uses for Wen

In WEN 1406232372.96

I use re-moist on my fingernails and cuticles. I've been amazed at the difference in both. My nails are shiny (like they've been buffed) and I was having a problem with splits and cracking and that is disappearing. I've used many other product and none of them have been as effective as the re-moist. I use it both morning and night. Will try some of the other suggestions in this forum. I have large pores on my face, does the oil cause blackheads? Continue Reading

Re: Lisa

In Beauty Banter 1406060080.467

My husband and I watched the show and thoroughly enjoyed it. He mentioned, and I agreed, that he hadn't seen Lisa so excited about something in a long time. She obviously loves the season and decorating for it. It was nice to see and she was lovely. Didn't buy anything because we have more decorations then we know what to do with, but I saw many items that I would like in our home. Continue Reading

Re: What Are You Reading --- July 2014

In Book Club 1405369217.1

I just finished Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and I am embarrassed to say it took me almost 1 year! I enjoyed it, it's just that I found so many other books during that period that I really wanted to read so I kept putting it down. I heard there is a sequel to it but I'm wondering if I will live long enough to be able to read it. Too many books - not enough time. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone get Colleen's tanzanite 3 stone ring?

In Jewelry Talk 1404937238.943

I like mine. I wasn't surprised that the stones were lighter than on TV, I've had that experience with tanzanite from other purchases and I think the setting is nice. Have worn it and received compliments. Looks good on my hand and its comfortable. Continue Reading

Re: German Pancakes

In Recipe Swap 1403207816.3

I've been making these for years. We call them Baby Dutchmans. You can make them savory or sweet. Love melting a little feta or cheddar on them too. Continue Reading

Re: Know Anything "For Sure" About What to Eat?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1403035985.403

Veggies - raw and cooked But ice cream makes me feel really good too! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 8
1 2 3 4 ...8Next