TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 11016 Guests Online

swrkr's Activity

Re: Anyone getting the St. Tropez TSV?

In Beauty Banter 1363069314.287

Not after the way that Shawn looked! Continue Reading

Re: My sister made fun of me because I bought clothing at WalMart. Would you be caught dead shopping there?

In Fashion Talk 1362977147.423

To be honest, I would not shop at WAlmart- I would never purchase clothing there and just don't like the store at all. I am not a fan of stores like that. I am also disgusted at their practices (largest gun retailer in the US....and the way that employees are treated- It was revealed in one of Michael Moore's movies). If people need to shop there due to budget and low prices, then I completely understand. Continue Reading

Re: My sister made fun of me because I bought clothing at WalMart. Would you be caught dead shopping there?

In Fashion Talk 1362977075.097

To be honest, I would not shop at WAlmart- I would never purchase clothing there and just don't like the store at all. I am not a fan of stores like that. I am also disgusted at their practices (largest gun retailer in the US....and the way that employees are treated- It was revealed in one of Michael Moore's movies). Continue Reading

Re: OK, where can I see 'The Pants' Lisa wore....I guess I missed something big!

In Fashion Talk 1362969175.03

ASHNIC- You have seriously got to be kidding! Lisa CONSTANTLY talks about herself and is completely self absorbed. Classy would never be a word that I would use to describe her- Too funny !! Continue Reading

Re: OK, where can I see 'The Pants' Lisa wore....I guess I missed something big!

In Fashion Talk 1362969069.937

OMG....can this forum STOP talking about such silly things already! Does this really affect your life to the point where you want to see a hosts pair of pants? Does anyone see how incredibly ridiculus this is! Can you imagine how much richer of a life everyone would have if they weren't so concerned about the life of someone else? THis infatuation is sickening- It's just plain weird!!! Continue Reading

Leave it to QVC to mess up AGAIN!

Last Reply by lovemygigi 1362974915.35 | Started by swrkr in Beauty Banter

Received an email today......"We are sorry that we are unable to........" blah.......Apparently, QVC failed to order enough of the Wen TSV's- Are you kidding me????????? THis has happened to me a zillion times at this point! How can a company continue to sell merchandise and take your money without having the inventory? It's amazing , not to mention completely unethical. Continue Reading

Re: How about the change in JJill stores?

In Fashion Talk 1362716583.01

Our stores never carried shoes Continue Reading

Re: How to Sell Your Gold

In Jewelry Talk 1362711595.723

I have sold pieces which were damaged- I went to 3 different reputable jewelry stores and they did vary- I simply chose the one who offered the highest price! Continue Reading

Re: Is Lisa Having Her Own Line of Jewelry?

In Jewelry Talk 1362711426.793

Gosh, I hope not- Enough already! QVC needs to remember that they have other hosts(better one's)! Continue Reading

For those who own Amy's ring-

Started by swrkr in Fashion Talk 1362704037.49

Ross Simons has earrings that match perfectly! Crystal and black diamonds-$295-QVC should make a copy!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 48
1 2 3 4 ...48Next