Meant for Mom(SM)
14 Members and 8989 Guests Online

winamac1's Activity

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398300923.933

On 4/23/2014 Irshgrl31201 said: On 4/22/2014 winamac1 said: On 4/22/2014 LyndaGee said: I thought she did a good job when she sold jewelry on HSN. She was sweet and likable. I'm sorry she has a bum for a husband. ITA She doesn't appear phony at all. She always seemed sweet and approachable. I agree she is a very likeable person. She seems like an extremely hard worker and not afraid at all to be busy and do work. I hope things change for her. She needs to dump her husband and I am not one of those people who thinks that infidelity is a complete deal breaker, sometimes it can be fixed. She s... Continue Reading

Re: Do you think Tori and Dean should do this new reality show?

In Viewpoints 1398300840.79

On 4/23/2014 gazelle77 said: On 4/23/2014 JaneMarple said: Tori says in one of her books that she estimates that she has blown about 20 million dollars from her earnings and investments before she met Dean. The earnings coming from TV series that she was in that her father's company produced. THAT is a lot of money...to just blow...on what? If I only had $8000 I could put up a new fence around my yard, or $4000 to put in new windows in my home.... To go through 20 million dollars and now have nothing to show for it!? I guess she needs to learn to respect money. I have no pity for such a spoi... Continue Reading

Re: What happened to Bradley Bayou?

In Fashion Talk 1398294533.7

On 4/23/2014 lousgirl84 said: I am guessing, but it seems as with most celebrity designers, it must be difficult to create a special line for QVC and meet their demands, while at the same time designing an upscale or couture line. Almost all of the celebrity designers have come and gone like Rachel Zoe, Cynthia Vincent, Karen Zambos, Walter, Marc Bouwer, Maria Conjero, Erin Fetherston, so many more I have forgotten. ITA I think QVC wants to "dumb down" their line to make more profit…hence all the milky knit and liquid knit and other poly-type blends they use. B Bayou and some of the ... Continue Reading

Re: What happened to Bradley Bayou?

In Fashion Talk 1398294445.093

On 4/23/2014 jmsmall said: I think he may have gone the way of Kathy Van Zeeland and Koos Of Course.. and of course Fashion Formulas. Continue Reading

Re: New Dooney Croco April TSV

In TSV Talk 1398293601.48

I like it. I think it's no special value price wise though. It looks like a really nice bag. Continue Reading

Re: Josie Maran is drop dead gorgeous!

In Fashion Talk 1398293491.503

On 4/23/2014 Debbie1426 said: On 4/23/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 4/23/2014 twopeas said: On 4/23/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said: On 4/23/2014 twopeas said: Absolutely ~ from head to toe. She's amazing ~ even more so than Christie Brinkley, IMO. Not fair to compare. Get back to us when Josie turns 60. She certainly is a beauty now, though. And that dress she had on was gorgeous. She kind of made Shawn look a wee bit dumpy. I was actually comparing them to when Christie Brinkley was Josie's age. Ah, well, I think Josie couldn't compete with Christie at the same age. No need to compete. Josie i... Continue Reading

Re: disappointed with the Carole Hochman TSV coming up

In Fashion Talk 1398288846.553

I think it's an open-front jacket/cardi type thing. I don't do open front with no closure. Continue Reading

Re: Why do they keep dressing the hosts in such tight clothing?

In Fashion Talk 1398288790.567

On 4/23/2014 aggravated said: On 4/23/2014 winamac1 said: I don't think Jayne Brown wears her clothing too tight. I also don't think that Leah does, for the most part either. The worst offenders are Shawn, JRT (especially her jackets), LIsa R. and Kerstin. Wimamac1 - yes. What you said on ALL counts! The two hosts on at night, kerstin and Jennifer, are wearing VERY tight clothes all the time. Kerstin I think needs more clothing all together - she looks half nude most of the time and what she does wear is too tight. Shawn's clothes are WAY too tight 9/10ths of the time. Jackets and cardigan... Continue Reading

Re: Jodie Foster Marries

In Viewpoints 1398288431.567

I always thought Jodie was a really good actress! Continue Reading

Re: Why do they keep dressing the hosts in such tight clothing?

In Fashion Talk 1398287878.003

I don't think Jayne Brown wears her clothing too tight. I also don't think that Leah does, for the most part either. The worst offenders are Shawn, JRT (especially her jackets), LIsa R. and Kerstin. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2674
1 2 3 4 ...2674Next