105 Members and 18223 Guests Online

winamac1's Activity

Re: Oatmeal: 3 weeks later five lb weight loss and meno-pot is gone.

In Health & Fitness 1430177386.067

On 4/27/2015 SusieQ_2 said: On 4/27/2015 ChynnaBlue said: On 12/21/2011 dmqshopper said: How do you cook the steel cut oats; and what do you add to it to make it delicious and eatible? No sugar, I want to get off that. Right now I eat Quaker Instant Oatmeal in the many flavors, and love those, BUT, I do know they aren't good for you..How do I make the switch? Help please. Have you tried adding cinnamon? Adding cinnamon will give it great flavor and, for me, fools me into thinking there's sugar in there because thinks with cinnamon often have a lot of sugar, too. I also add cinnamon to my cof... Continue Reading

Re: To those of you who won't eat potlucks, or other's cooking.....

In Viewpoints 1430173940.157

On 4/27/2015 mominohio said: On 4/27/2015 winamac1 said: I do not eat at potlucks. I rarely go to things like that, and if I do...I don't eat. I eat before or after. I have attempted to take several items (as often there isn't enough food anyway) and then I only eat my own selections, or if I know others well, mine and theirs. May seem a little snobby, but I am more assured of not going out of there sick / . It's not worth it for me to get sick. Plus, I don't usually like the food they offer at potlucks. I am super picky and only eat fresh items--nothing canned or fried. I also don't l... Continue Reading

Re: Is it appropriate to wear black for wedding ?

In Fashion Talk 1430151053.54

On 4/26/2015 Arie57 said: Yes, of course. Continue Reading

Re: Anthropologie

In Fashion Talk 1430148968.19

On 4/27/2015 songbird said: I went shopping with my sister yesterday. A day out treat for me as I'm recovering a car accident. Anyway she took me to Anthropolgie. First time shopping there. Great looking clothing. I got two tops. First one is gorgeous lime green shark bite top with a "floating" back in a lighter shade all in cotton. They are not cheap. Typical tops run $70.00-$80.00. Some of the sweaters are over $300.00. But they are beautifully made. I tried on a great pair of good jhigh end jeans McGuire Newton. They run over $200.00. (this one was $215.00) But I was strong and did not buy... Continue Reading

Re: To those of you who won't eat potlucks, or other's cooking.....

In Viewpoints 1430148846.823

I do not eat at potlucks. I rarely go to things like that, and if I do...I don't eat. I eat before or after. Continue Reading

Re: Carole Hochman TSV for 4/30

In TSV Talk 1430138277.277

On 4/26/2015 jaxs mom said: On 4/26/2015 maggie568 said: I agree with chi-town girl about ole ladish looking. But I'm not sure if the quality is there at Costco. Anyway we don't have that store, we have SAMs here. So now I'm conflicted. I wish this Carole lady made younger looking styles, yikes!" Costco's clothing is much much higher quality than Sam's. I agree for the most part. Continue Reading

Re: Evine Live Top Value

In Fashion Talk 1430138085.65

On 4/26/2015 AnnMarie-1 said: On 4/26/2015 circles said: On 4/26/2015 AnnMarie-1 said: Circles, I have not decided on a color, may have to wait until morning, hopefully they won't be as popular as the winter ones were, they flew out! I am trying to talk myself out of purchasing the Honora TSV...Ming necklace...I have a beautiful Miki-Moto necklace ....so I don't need the Ming...but it is soooooo pretty.... I am going to bed so I can't see it any more.....lol.....if I am lucky it will be sold out by morning.... Nice chatting with you AnnMarie...Goodnight.... Nice talking to you too, that nec... Continue Reading

Re: What do you use to get your eyelashes to grow?

In Beauty Banter 1430096261.743

Latisse made my lashes fall out. Initially it worked, and then they thinned. I stopped using it. Continue Reading

Re: Oatmeal: 3 weeks later five lb weight loss and meno-pot is gone.

In Health & Fitness 1430096065.18

SweetLeaf 100% Natural Stevia Sweetener - 70 x 1g Packets Wisdom Natural Brands Sweet Leaf 100% Natural Stevia Sweetener is America's first completely natural, no-calorie, no-carbohydrate, no-glycemic index sweetener! Just one packet is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar. Made from the purified extracts from the stevia leaf, SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener has absolutely nothing artificial in it! Ideal for diabetics, weight watchers and everyone else too, this Kosher-certified sweetener uses only the highest quality stevia. And unlike chemical sweeteners, it is great for cooking and baking. Sti... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3095
1 2 3 4 ...3095Next