Fashion Special Offers
90 Members and 11780 Guests Online

winamac1's Activity

Re: PM Style...did you catch the GILI sneak peek? New handbag & leather jacket!

In Fashion Talk 1406937444.36

On 8/1/2014 Chi-town girl said: Just checked facebook again. There is a photo of Lisa in this jacket in tan color-gorgeous! No item number yet, but someone posted pricing info. 269 dollars; 5 EZpays cute jacket, but I hate mandarin collars and it's cropped. I'm five 8. I can't do cropped jackets. I think it will be overpriced for the quality, but perhaps I will be wrong. LOL Continue Reading

Re: New GILI dress is up!

In Fashion Talk 1406937377.563

On 8/1/2014 iluvhandbags said: On 8/1/2014 winamac1 said: I seriously go to LR fB page 3 or 4 times a year. I just did...I'm not impressed. I hate mandarin collars, and the jacket is too cropped...as usual. The dress does not wow me at all. I actually prefer the leather jacket...albeit it's too short. I don't stalk her FB page, and I only go on it to see GILI items or VACA pictures. I'm not buying the dress or the jacket. No way...very generic. Well.....Hooray for you! One more will now be available for those who like and want it! Btw, who said anything about stalking her FB page? Color me c... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406937339.29

Oh puhhhlleeze...go for it!!! Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406936427.203

On 8/1/2014 iluvhandbags said: On 8/1/2014 lolakimono said: A256238 It's a fabulous dress! But I'm not sure what they were thinking putting THOSE shoes with it! Cute shoes and all.....but they do not go with the style! I'm so excited to get it. I'm pretty busty so that's what I'm worried about / / / / I'm the odd man out. I don't care for this dress at all. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1406936381.12

I seriously go to LR fB page 3 or 4 times a year. I just did...I'm not impressed. I hate mandarin collars, and the jacket is too cropped...as usual. The dress does not wow me at all. I actually prefer the leather jacket...albeit it's too short. I don't stalk her FB page, and I only go on it to see GILI items or VACA pictures. I'm not buying the dress or the jacket. No way...very generic. Continue Reading

Re: Belle Gray Cargo Pocket Legging

In Fashion Talk 1406936255.04

On 8/1/2014 Chi-town girl said: On 8/1/2014 Luvmycats said: No one over 30 or 110 pounds should be wearing those leggings! Why would you want a pocket on leggings? And, of course it adds bulk. Her cardigan is cute (from last night)-THought the striped LS tee looked very cheap. Always interested in seeing what she has to offer though. Totally disagree with your comment about the leggings-silly comment! I have them in black-Lysse' brand, and can't wait to get the Belle Gray version in olive. Maybe not for you, but sounds like you haven't even tried them. Continue Reading

Re: Who are your top five favorite hosts

In Viewpoints 1406935194.497

Jacque Lisa R Rick Jennifer C. Nancy H. Continue Reading

Re: Jimmy Fallon show with Julia Roberts

In Viewpoints 1406935113.253

On 8/1/2014 pupcakes said: I don't watch late night, but love Julia Roberts. I stayed up last time she was on Kimmel though. I loved her too---until my friend saw her at the Bellagio in Vegas. She was disgusted. JR was filming Ocean's 11 or one of those movies. She said Julia refused to speak to anyone in the crowd, she said she was rude, turned her head, was annoyed and didn't want to talk to any fan. She said George Clooney and Matt Damon were super cool and spoke with everyone. She said she could not stand JR after this. I believe my friend. I questioned her a lot of times, and she... Continue Reading

Re: Jimmy Fallon show with Julia Roberts

In Viewpoints 1406934984.27

I have NOT heard good things about her. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 2793
1 2 3 4 ...2793Next