March Mania Ends Today
102 Members and 18587 Guests Online

winamac1's Activity

Re: Amy calling Lori....Laura?

In Lori Goldstein 1427809170.66

It's not as bad as Shawn's 'Span' for spandex, ugghhh Continue Reading

Re: benefit ts?

In Beauty Banter 1427809037.717

Any ideas? I doubt they will have the new mascara in the T.S., but I hope I'm incorrect. Continue Reading

Re: Suzanne on dancing with the stars

In Among Friends 1427721525.61

The lighting on the shopping channels she brings in makes ALL the difference in the world. I still think she looks attractive for her age. She's also in decent shape. She just doesn't have the lighting diffusing all of her lines. Continue Reading

Re: How much do you pay your gardener a month?

In In the Garden 1427715110.02

We don't have a full-time gardener. DH mows weekly in the Summer. We have a service fertilize (I think monthly, but I'm not 100% sure) and twice a year (Spring/Fall) cleanup. I don't want to pay for a full-time gardener, and we have a small lawn anyway. I didn't realize the general public , for the most part, had full-time gardeners on "staff"! Continue Reading

Re: Do you get regular Facials?

In Beauty Banter 1427714877.947

PTR or Dennis Gross peel pads are all I need as far as exfoliation. I do have a Clarins exfoliating cleanser I occasionally use too. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427714819.037

On 3/29/2015 BellaCarro said: On 3/29/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said: A few years ago, I was getting them every few months because my daughter was working at a combination salon/spa so it was a good gift idea. Part of the experience was that the aesthetician would do a foot mask and wrap them in hot towels. She also did incredible hand, arm, shoulder and neck massage. And when she did the facial massage she had me so relaxed that I'd doze off. Just thinking the whole thing right now makes me want to go for one again! If you're in the market for new skincare, listen to what the aesthetician has to ... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1427714731.673

I don't believe in facials. I have seen enlarged pores, skin breakouts and too much redness from facials. With the advances in skin care in the past 10 years with mild exfoliating products, etc., for most...I see no need for facials. One of my best friends gets them monthly, and her skin looks worse, IMO. Continue Reading

Re: Amada Knox...

In Viewpoints 1427714609.617

On 3/29/2015 Plaid Pants said: On 3/29/2015 italia814 said: On 3/29/2015 mousiegirl said: I am not personally involved in this person, like some seem to be, so I neither like her nor dislike her, I just think she is guilty, period. So do I - too bad she got away with it. Pretty hard to "get away" with something that you didn't do. AGREE! Continue Reading

Re: Amada Knox...

In Viewpoints 1427714589.287

On 3/30/2015 RainCityGirl said: So let me get this straight. If we have read the trial details and have followed the case and believe she is not a murderess we are "personally involved," and therefore are suspect, ourselves. But if we are just sure that she is guilty, despite the evidence, and we think she is a sociopath, a killer, a despicable person, then we are....what? Geniuses? Not personally involved? Third person omniscient? We are all omniscient on these boards Rain. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 3068
1 2 3 4 ...3068Next