Christmas in July(R) Sale
128 Members and 13231 Guests Online

fthunt's Activity

Re: Off topic,but need help!!!

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406740840.443

Living and renting to college students I'm familiar with this age group - is she traveling to college via car or air. (if by air - you can ship a box to her after she arrives) Ideas to make a dorm room more friendly - a small fluffy rug for next to her bed. A teddy bear - a bright colored bed comforter - new blanket - decoration for her desk (family picture/silk flower arrangement - bright color sheets - decorative pillows for her bed - a board game to play with a friend/roommate on a rainy weekend = checkers, etc. I hope this helps to get your creative juices working! Have fun with it Continue Reading

Re: Lori Greiner's trees

In For the Home Talk 1405773711.233

LOL I've wondered the same thing - or - a foot of snow! Cute for Florida but not so much for PA. I'm happy to see you are thinking this through before jumping to purchase because QVC says you 'need it'. Continue Reading

Re: Judith Ripka sold her business

In Judith Ripka 1405090628.797

Heavy decorated silver - not my thing - so it's okay with me. Continue Reading

Re: Hate to pack for vacay!

In Fashion Talk 1405090508.79

I'm with you OP - packing for prison would be easier. (everything is furnished) Continue Reading

Re: Another Winner Dress on the Dyson Rep

In Fashion Talk 1405011254.2

She'll have another pretty dress in two weeks....................a wedding dress! According to her own discussion with Rick a couple days ago. Continue Reading

Re: Food Saver

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1404909849.727

Debbie's Green Bags work just as well - lettuce is still good after a week. I use food saver bags for freezing only. Either one will work well for fresh veggies. Continue Reading

Re: Pat just said in the Vicenza Style show...

In Jewelry Talk 1404862874.68

After all these years on the Q - she always seems so nervous. And the voice - can't watch. Continue Reading

Re: Kitchen Sink

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1404862768.263

Soft Scrub - doesn't scratch the metal - and shines Continue Reading

Re: O/T Why can Dr. Perricone appear on infomercials, and not QVC?

In Beauty Banter 1404480004.81

I saw him on the Q once - long time ago. He didn't look comfortable and didn't talk much - the host had to carry the ball. Dana is excellent about describing the products and what they can/should do for you - she can chatter and chatter - and (yes) does over promise at times....but at least she doesn't just stand there mute. P.S. Dr. P's products = I love and have used them for years Continue Reading

Re: Where to send complaints....read on.....

In Fashion Talk 1404479517.96

Why are you watching if they bug you so much? I can't stand the WEN guy - so I just don't watch QVC when he is on. Complaining to Customer Service is a waste of your time and theirs. CS is there to 'service' you with your purchasing problems - they don't schedule programing/hosts/or product to be shown. Perhaps you should re-think your attitude about TV watching. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 126
1 2 3 4 ...126Next