National Garden Month
70 Members and 17850 Guests Online

fthunt's Activity

Re: GIGGLE-ING HOST'S

In Q News 1427806742.167

Agree with OP Continue Reading

Re: Pat wearing the TSV WIG!

In TSV Talk 1427806633.167

Watching Pat in the wig - she looked uncomfortable. Perhaps she likes long hair now to help give coverage to her (aging) neckline. Continue Reading

Re: When to Prune my Roses

In In the Garden 1427720489.297

East Coast here too - I quit roses due to aphids but studied the issue - and followed rule with success...........in the Fall I pruned my bushes down to one foot - 1 1/2 foot high and then cleaned out the soil from fallen leaves and debris - and wished them a good winter. Prefer not to prune in the Spring because we thaw out so late - little buds might be poking up, that you can't see yet, and could do damage to those. Continue Reading

Re: I was upset when LR left but....

In Fashion Talk 1427672650.263

LR was funny - and very good with words and history - I liked her but at times couldn't stand her. I thought I'd miss her a 'little' - but (you know) I never have and only think of her when I see her name posted here. I think it was best for all of us - that she moved on. ... Continue Reading

Re: Pat DeMentri

In Fashion Talk 1427633173.933

Pat - an EXTRA SMALL? Come on - she 'appears' to (me) to be 3/4 the size of dark haired Maria, the model. What is okay and not meant to be an insult. The jacket that she kept saying wasn't her size - looked too small on her. and she loves loves to toss he hair around! Continue Reading

Re: I'm in Big Trouble

In Judith Ripka 1427499067.017

You bad girl! LOL Continue Reading

Re: Jamie's Lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1427498962.187

First - I just love her skinny eyebrow pencil - BUT her makeup always looks like it should be removed with a putty knife. I know she has severe red cheek (ro-a-shaw ?) problem (how often have we seen that removal demo?) BUT I in general I don't think she knows how to apply makeup in a 'light' manner. Severe hair do - severe everything. Continue Reading

Re: Jamie's Lipstick

In Beauty Banter 1427498922.14

First - I just love her skinny eyebrow pencil - BUT her makeup always looks like it should be removed with a putty knife. I know she has severe red cheek (ro-a-shaw ?) problem (how often have we seen that removal demo?) BUT I in general I don't think she knows how to apply makeup in a 'light' manner. Severe hair do - severe everything. Continue Reading

Re: GILI handbag for $699!!! Are you kidding me?

In All About Handbags 1427477680.77

I choked when I confirmed the price with a second look. Thought my eyeball was stuck - and it's an unattractive bag. You'd have to be totally nuts to pay that for this (or any other GILI) product. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 155
1 2 3 4 ...155Next