Spring Fashion Days
69 Members and 18708 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: If You Have J292234 Sterling BT or AMY Bracelet Do You......

In Judith Ripka 1425511414.99

Flyers fan- Thanks so much! Not a fashionista, a Ripkanista, just like all of here! Waterbaby, I'm glad I gave you a couple of laughs. Re this chunky monkey (and I am talking about the bracelet, not me!), I loved wearing it today!!!! I looked at the new bracelet posted that is VERY pretty, and that one is in the 400's........bearing that in mind, I feel okay about the one I have. That's what I keep telling myself every day.............. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1425500372.453

Don't worry, you're off the hook! I cancelled them. I remembered that I had another earring that I prefer to this one as it's less matchy, matchy. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1425499224.12

And..........because of you, Ms. Waterbaby, I just ordered these - Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1425498606.58

Hi Waterbaby, I just wanted to pop in and tell you that because of you I wore my amethyst bracelet with a past ring that was a cushion cut amethyst with rose de france trillions (a big favorite and perfect with this bracelet), and it was just great! Not too dressy, although I didn't have to ride the subway today, comfortable and stunning. I think we all need to listen to Judith and WEAR IT!!!! Don't let it sit in the jewelry box because you think it's too precious or too fancy........just slap it on! And the only other jewelry I wore was the black silicone watch on my other hand - so thing... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1425399908.973

Hi Waterbaby, I had both of those bracelets and kept the amethyst. Although I loved both, they were too expensive for me to keep two and yes, the bt was a touch lighter than I wished for. I do not wear this everyday. I bought it when it first came out, and to be honest, I have worn it maybe 10 times. That being said, I never saw it as my everyday bracelet. The ice cube bracelet could take that role, and I don't wear that on a regular basis either. Then again, my charm bracelet, which is my piece de resistance, is also worn rarely because it is so precious to me and I am afraid it might explod... Continue Reading

VIDEOS, PART 2

Last Reply by MickD 1424371152.23 | Started by BGDC in Judith Ripka

Okay, aside from the obvious reason, which is that you missed a show, here is BGDC'S Top Ten Reasons Why QVC Needs To Post More Videos (drum roll, please) 10. you watched the show but couldn't decide what to purchase because there were so many gorgeous items in your basket and you couldn't afford to purchase all of them at once. 9. you watched the show but couldn't decide on which colored gemstone you liked best or if you wanted to buy it in silver, gold or rose gold. 8. because a week, a month, three months later you want to buy something new and you would like to see how it looked on the ha... Continue Reading

Re: Was on the BGB, now on the fence

In Judith Ripka 1424205828.9

That's a tough one. I don't know if I am the most practical person to begin with, but I feel that if you love something, you love it. As far as it being too dressy, is there a way that you think of to dress it down a little? You would be surprised how well a single "dressy" piece of Ripka such as yours can be worn with jeans, a white button down shirt with a simple hoop for a daytime look. If it was really meant for black tie only, that's a different story. I guess it depends on your lifestyle and wardrobe. Good luck with your decision. Continue Reading

Re: WHY ARE THERE SO FEW VIDEOS? SPEAK UP!

In Judith Ripka 1424202872.92

On 2/17/2015 Kachina624 said: If the item is new and has never been aired, where are they supposed to get the video? Of course I'm not talking about items that weren't presented. I'm talking about those that were on the shows, many of which have no accompanying video. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 504
1 2 3 4 ...504Next