Labor Day Weekend Clearance
155 Members and 11423 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: LAST SHOW -8PM - who is ready to rock 'n roll?

In Judith Ripka 1409596706.18

LOL - I'm with you! The sparkle prolly twinkles much brighter in heaven!!!! LOL! Continue Reading

What Cha' Wearing for Labor Day?

Last Reply by Dead Eye 1409601033.65 | Started by BGDC in Judith Ripka

Just right for a backyard bbq. ;)) Happy Holiday! Continue Reading

Re: In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

In Judith Ripka 1409590217.013

You could be right Pepper. If they are a hit, I would imagine there will be more stone options to come. Stevieb, I agree with you about that. Starter necklace should have been around $150. Perhaps that's an undersell, but then the optional enhancers would have seemed gettable, and that is the idea here - otherwise, why bother? Would love to see one of those hearts done in a blue quartz MOP doublet accented with dmq. or a mint quartz doublet accented with green dmq. to wear with Mint Monaco. Only I would want the WHOLE heart to be gemstone. Then we move into a starter pearl strand................ Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409508623.973

Never mind. Priced a little high for my liking. Nice necklace though. Continue Reading

Re: Inspiration from the Natural World

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1409507410.617

I see the dog, and often do see like formations in the clouds. That is someone I loved who was small and fluffy and white saying hello to me from the other side. Perhaps he is enjoying a play date now with your puppy! He might be telling tales of how many times he had to run to the door and bark at the UPS guy all of the time! LOL! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409506759.943

I know. Yikes! No easy pays either. I don't think it will work with the pearls, so the starter necklace is necessary. Price on the blue topaz heart is killing me! Always love interchangeable jewelry though. More bang for the buck, but only if the buck is financially sound. The starter necklace should have been on ez pays. That was foolish marketing. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1409504783.643

Start with: $277 now add: $254 or: $165 or: $165 Continue Reading

In the Morning Comes Clarity.........

Last Reply by BGDC 1409590217.057 | Started by BGDC in Judith Ripka

Okay, something popped up last minute that wowed me, but I didn't fully "get it" as it was never presented but now do, so I wanted to share. I like this, though not thrilled with the pricing as I would want to buy at least one other option, and PLEASE, if you have the pearl system necklace, chime in here and let me know if it would work with these enhancers, and if the enhancers would be large enough to look good with it. I don't think the gemstones are that large, so I'm not quite sure why separately they are so expensive (bt) without the chain. Scroll down for pics. Continue Reading

Re: LAST SHOW -8PM - who is ready to rock 'n roll?

In Judith Ripka 1409503835.717

On 8/31/2014 Rozanna said: On 8/30/2014 Pepper22 said: J337105 are the extenders, BGDC Hi everyone! I also waited for the 20' Rose gold rolling necklace and it never happened!! Although the J337105 can be added I decided to get the bracelet and add that, however it is now 24" !! So THEN the necklace went on clearance so I bought ANOTHER Rose Gold necklace to nest them! If the bracelets should go on clearance, I can add......... Oh Lord, help me!! LOL been with Judith from the beginning... Love it all. I do have my EYE and cell phone in hand for the Ambrosia bracelet...... maybe I could buy 2... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 479
1 2 3 4 ...479Next