Fashion Special Offers
13 Members and 11784 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: Awesome new ring J295502

In Judith Ripka 1406686610.697

Hi Pepper, You picked out a winner! You know what I'm thinking - The MOP Eclipse suite was so pretty, and maybe this is the silver version in a way - with a twist. I bet this whole suite is lovely, and I am putting it on my wish list. I saw the mop doublets in the yellow gold and they were so beautiful with such a glow. The matching clippie and EARRINGS, (gorgeous), are very pricey though. :( I will keep it under my radar. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Hope you are feeling well and recouping! Continue Reading

Re: Waitlist white cord!

In Judith Ripka 1406675435.97

You will LOVE IT! Enjoy and have a very happy b'day! Continue Reading

Re: JR quartz and crystal stones...

In Judith Ripka 1406562793.577

Very pretty enhancer! Enjoy! Classic JR for sure. :) BTW - I have and enjoy a lot of crystal pieces; canary, pink and light blue. The canary is my favorite! There are also other colors now that were used in the JR2 Estate line - sapphire, emerald and ruby (colored crystal, not stones). I think she also did a wide cuff with real blue sapphires that I once saw in Bloomingdales and it was gorgeous. I have also gone with purple crystal doublets in the Brite Nites collection, and they are gorgeous! In a doublet form they look just like amethyst to me, and the design is beautiful. Continue Reading

Re: What Happened to all the Threads?

In Judith Ripka 1406501301.083

It must be your iPad, BQ. Everything looks the same. Continue Reading

Re: Pearl necklace J296988, Pictures.....

In Judith Ripka 1406223074.293

What luster! They look beautiful on you, Anisha. Wear them in the best of health and happiness. Gorgeous! A true winner! Continue Reading

Re: Butterscotch cuff & ring review w/pics

In Judith Ripka 1405683764.497

Gorgeous! Wear them in the best of health!!! Continue Reading

Re: White Cord - PICS!!!

In Judith Ripka 1405683577.13

LOL - Thanks, Sheesh. I have learned the hard way with iPhone selfies to point chin UP for photos!!!! When photographing necklaces, look up to the sky! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405650597.04

Hang in there, Pepper. I'm sorry that you have an infection. Dr. needs to step up antibiotics. So crummy that this happened, especially at this time of year. Work hard at your PT, and wear your Ripka on the days that you are rotting home. (lol). It will cheer you up! Especially rings and wrist pieces that you can look at and admire. Take care! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405610223.387

Thank you Chi-town Girl and BQ. This one rocks! It's very H-A-P-P-Y and fits right in with my new theme song - lol. Clap along! :) Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1405610105.107

On 7/16/2014 Pepper22 said: BGDC, stunning!!! Thanks so much for all of the pictures. I love seeing the different enhancers on this cord. Mine has shipped....just waiting on its arrival. Hopefully tomorrow!! I know you will get lots of wear out of this cord. Enjoy!! Take care You are going to love it, Pepper. It will really brighten your day! Do you have the white ceramic watch? I love them together. Feel good!!!! xo Continue Reading

Page 1 of 466
1 2 3 4 ...466Next