Maxi Dresses
58 Members and 9488 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

In Judith Ripka 1398016089.407

MUSE STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! How are you? I don't want to lure you back into Ripkadiction, but so happy to see you are alive and well! I hope that life is going great for you. Wow, I really did bring some positive energy back. You are greatly missed here! Thanks for saying hi and stay out of trouble! LOL - you don't have to write back. I understand! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1397923346.77

On 4/19/2014 aprilmom said: actually my birthday is in july....my mom named me after my great grandmother anna sara,,i became april star--lol-- Aha!!!! Your name sounds like a movie actress! Very pretty name filled with imagery. Good work, Mom. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1397923125.267

MIL - those necklaces were before my Ripka time. They sound beautiful. Enjoy them all tomorrow! Continue Reading

Re: Happy Easter - More Positive Energy!!!

In Judith Ripka 1397922973.857

On 4/19/2014 annabellethecat said: Be still my heart! Did you see Leah's show this morning. She talked and showed pictures of (forget what it's called) but they are Peeps, gram crackers, chocolate bar and melted. In other words they are SMORES but made with Peeps. Maybe she called them Poors! Help me out here people!!! What did she call them? They looked wonderful!!! Wow!!! Sounds amazing!!! Poor peeps, duckies and rabbits sacrificed! Religion..... :) Continue Reading

Re: Happy Easter - More Positive Energy!!!

In Judith Ripka 1397922827.727

On 4/19/2014 aprilmom said: ooh that looks good....and i celebrate passover!!! So do I!!!!! Dunkins - donuts are an exception, as are peeps, jelly beans, snickers Nutcrackers, Russell Stovers chocolate covered marshmallow Christmas trees...........get the picture? LOL - when it comes to food, I'm Switzerland. chocolate covered jelly rings and fruit slices not too shabby. Anyone getting hungry???? Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1397916966.297

It is blue topaz, rat2e. Aprilmom - congrats, there must be a birthday going on around now! So tired of all of the stupid fighting on here! Don't know where you guys are (that's my give away - lol) but I am in New York ........... and it is one beautiful spring day! Everyone should enjoy it and be H-A-P-P-Y!!!!! It might seem crazy what I'm about to say: "Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof. Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth. Clap along if you know what happiness is to you. Clap along if you feel that's what you want to do!!!!" Continue Reading

Re: J287387 sleeping beauty turquoise cuff ???

In Judith Ripka 1397760063.157

Go with your gut!!!! Plenty more coming down the pipe. This is the time for new turq. to show up. (P.S. - don't know if you have, but the 3-stone turq. doublet skinny cuff is a winner). Continue Reading

Re: Happy Birthday Kappy!!

In Judith Ripka 1397759938.297

On 4/17/2014 kiwi55 said: Hi Kappy, Guess we share the same birthday. Hope it's a great one. And a happy, happy birthday to you, kiwi 56????? lol! I know, 29, right? Enjoy! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 440
1 2 3 4 ...440Next