A Day of Vicenza Style(R)
152 Members and 11768 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: Received some of my goodies!!!

In Judith Ripka 1411492930.997

That's so funny, Pepper. I just ordered the pearl system necklace the other day. Looks like we both will have many options! Enjoy! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1411308977.787

On 9/20/2014 Pepper22 said: BGDC, I'm so happy to have you as a twin again!!!! Did you keep the original chain & lock set? I saw the pictures of those who used the lock with the pearl system. I'm loving that look. I will have to try that. Sammycat, I hope if you get that watch you will love it as much as I do!! jewel3, the Monaco watch is a beautiful piece in any of the colors. I have the black & am hoping to get the brown. Take care everyone No, I didn't keep it. There was no need to have more than one of these hearts, and I prefer a jeweled one. I wrote on another thread that... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1411238734.753

Enjoy all of your new jewels! Guess what? I'm exchanging my blue topaz heart lock enhancer for the amethyst. The color started to wear on me a little because I guess I am more of a sky blue girl, and you know how much I love amethyst............So, Pepper, we will be twins again! Continue Reading

Re: The New Titanic

In Judith Ripka 1410648038.037

Hi Kiwi, As long as the hook and eye are large, you can do it. Refer to old Titanic necklace pictured above. Your best bet is to find a narrow detachable bale. Mine came from the classic gold and silver heart that came on an adjustable long black chord many moons ago. That will work on any chain as well as the leather necklaces. I have an 18" strand of pearls from Judith (QVC), and the hook is large enough to accommodate that bale as well. I looked through everything here, and I did find one piece that has a detachable bale that looks to me like it should work. Unfortunately the pictu... Continue Reading

Re: 8PM show - Who is ready for the Ripka train?

In Judith Ripka 1410569917.23

Kappy, You need to buy a couple of those gemstone earrings so that you can wear two different colors together. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410569862.5

On 9/12/2014 Sammycat1 said: When Miss Judie does AAA exotic gemstones, attention must be paid. I bought the fire opal earrings, too. I now reside at the BG Space Station. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God they are hoops. I never wear hoops. Whew! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410569770.84

On 9/12/2014 Oneanddone said: Yep. The yellow Wrapped in Love in the small is on it's way!! Gorgeous cuff!!!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410569696.457

Anisha, cancelled the amy heart and all earrings. Those fire opals looked fit for a queen......had to do it. Let me know which heart you prefer.......I think the swiss blue has the most presence. I love it. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410569392.24

Ordered the fire ring, too. Now I have to cancel a lotta things!!!!!!!!!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1410569176.427

Sammycat.....................What say you on fire opal? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 485
1 2 3 4 ...485Next