National Garden Month
113 Members and 19029 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: New Judith Ripka "LOVE" Necklace

In Judith Ripka 1427835324.073

INS ANE. sorry. very sorry to say, but more sorry to see. price makes no sense to me whatsoever. what is going on???? Continue Reading

Re: Yo! - 3/22/15

In Judith Ripka 1427067355.447

On 3/22/2015 Amazinggrace2 said: On 3/22/2015 aprilmom said: i am so sorry to hear about the health of son #1 - it seems he cannot get a break with his health...does he have visiting healthcare to come in and look in on him? i am so envious of your little cutie pie-i have one son and no wife or little grandbaby in sight, so i love to see your pics and read about this enjoyment you are receiving so i can live vicariously....enjoy to the fullest and bask in your mutual lovefest with your little princess--lol.....wear all of your beautiful jewels in good health Do you know this poster??? What ... Continue Reading

Re: Emerald City, here I come!!!!!!!

In Judith Ripka 1427036442.827

Oh, Jersey Born. Noe I have such regrets! Lol! I must go on waitlist now! You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1427036056.12

That clip-on had powers! Don't ever let anyone try to remove it!!!! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1426915536.033

YAY!!!!!!!!! You sound thrilled with your purchase. Wear and enjoy it to the max! Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, my conscience became my guide........and you know how that goes, but I can't wait to see it on you! Continue Reading

Re: Is this worth the price (Judith Ripka )?

In Judith Ripka 1426800477.597

looks very pretty to me, must be nice doubled, too. at least it's in clearance. Continue Reading

Re: 24 hours until SpringTime

In Judith Ripka 1426776633.717

Hi gonnab, It will end, and I think when it does it will go straight to hot. It seems to me that fall and spring become shorter every year. Two to five will melt in two days if the weather warms up again. Conn. will be back to beautiful in no time! Continue Reading

24 hours until SpringTime

Last Reply by BGDC 1426776633.497 | Started by BGDC in Judith Ripka

One would never know! Tomorrow is the first day of spring, and according to the weather forecast, LI, New York will be faced with one more winter storm. Not to worry though, I will be armed with my new JR watch and will see past the rain and snow to brighter, sunnier days. ;) Continue Reading

Re: I received the TSV bangle in blue topaz. It is a winner!

In Judith Ripka 1426542971.747

Enjoy!!!!! I am happy to see a good review. Wear it in good health! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 517
1 2 3 4 ...517Next