New Holiday Decor
42 Members and 15777 Guests Online

BGDC's Activity

Re: It Kept Calling My Name...Had To Get It!!

In Judith Ripka 1413844750.76

That's a beautiful ring! You will get a lot of wear of it. Enjoy! Continue Reading

Re: Ripkanista dog/animal lovers O/T - my Yorkie Paris II

In Judith Ripka 1413591263.65

Sammycat, You said it!!!!!!!! Totally blessed. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413591015.957

On 10/17/2014 Sammycat1 said: Peach, I hear in your words a shattered heart, for it's true that the hearts that love the most deeply hurt the most when they lose those close to them. (DH and I, too, have been through pets with serious illnesses requiring literally years of intensive care.) Pootie was sent to you because God knew you were the best people to take care of him and all of his challenges. And so Pootie found angels on earth who treasured him and showered him with love and care and comfort. He knew that from the first moment he came into your arms; and he knew that as he lay in your... Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413590811.437

I wish that all of you would post a picture of your babies. The more the merriment of remembering how beautiful and loving they were and how happy they were to be with us. They are prolly all up there somewhere barking at the troll dogs!!! LOL! Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413590633.85

On 10/17/2014 LuckyPeach said: On 10/17/2014 BGDC said: OMG - Peach, I am so, so, so sorry. I know how you feel having lost my best boy a little more than a year ago, and I know that your heart will be broken for sometime to come. I now can think of him and smile for maybe 30 seconds until I have to change the channel because it's too upsetting. Pootie died in your arms though, and that was the best he would have hoped for. How lucky you both were to have each other, albeit a short time, and in the end you will remember him as one of the biggest blessings in your life knowing that someday you... Continue Reading

Re: REVIEWS: Please post Judith Ripka October 2014 REVIEWS here... :)

In Judith Ripka 1413589658.467

On 10/17/2014 Remee said: Your QUEEN ??????? You have got to be kidding ...... This is the United States Of America. There is NO Royalty here, ANYWHERE. Thanks for the newsflash, Remee!!!!! I could have sworn that JR was the queen of the United States. GO GET A LIFE. ya.......... really ............. just go. Continue Reading

In Judith Ripka 1413589027.63

OMG - Peach, I am so, so, so sorry. I know how you feel having lost my best boy a little more than a year ago, and I know that your heart will be broken for sometime to come. I now can think of him and smile for maybe 30 seconds until I have to change the channel because it's too upsetting. Pootie died in your arms though, and that was the best he would have hoped for. How lucky you both were to have each other, albeit a short time, and in the end you will remember him as one of the biggest blessings in your life knowing that someday you will be together where sickness doesn't exist. At least... Continue Reading

Re: Review of new emerald cuff and more

In Judith Ripka 1413588138.16

Wow Donna, That is some nice haul!!! I just looked up some of your purchases, and I love them! As far as the citrines, they stood out strong to me amongst the colors offered this visit in that cuff and tsv, etc. Really beautiful! I checked out the Dawkins necklace and I think it would look wonderful with some of JR's enhancers, two that I can think of off the top of my head that have some black rhodium going on to pick up on the starry night part of it. I bet they look great together! Enjoy it all!!!!! Is it your second pearl system meaning you did both colors or you just doubled up on... Continue Reading

Re: And then Came the Doublets, and the Sky Began to Shine

In Judith Ripka 1413586854.19

Thanks for the compliments, ladies, but they really belong to Judith. I'm just happy to show what they look like in real life because I'm such a fan. The woman and her jewelry are just amazing. :) Continue Reading

Re: And then came the frog, and I fell in love

In Judith Ripka 1413503619.337

playing a lil peek-a-boo that lil' devil! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 498
1 2 3 4 ...498Next