TSV(R) Preview
82 Members and 10855 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1411243709.53

On 9/20/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 9/20/2014 JESSA said: Gee girls...we are falling apart...those bone spurs are painful aren't they fox? You girls hang in there. Yes, Jessa, it seems that we are falling apart,,lol. But, not to worry, we're still here, right. Ohhhhh, I'll be glad when this thundering and lightning stops. Scares me. Hope there's no power failure. That is right fox....we are supposed to get storms tomorrow. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411239664.63

Gee girls...we are falling apart...those bone spurs are painful aren't they fox? You girls hang in there. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411225138.243

I can relate girls, I have Hoshimotos and I have arthritis in my right hand and sometimes when I carry something for a long time my fingers don't even want to go back to the right position It's not much fun getting old. Sharke my son lives with us and he has had bad sciatica. His mattress was awful , it was all springs. I got the TSV from the Q , it was a Serta and he loves it. I was hesitant about ordering it but it all worked out ok. Me and my dh have a memory foam...full...I really need a queen...I need more room now You take care of yourself Sharke. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411174767.94

Yes Sharke after laying in a hospital bed for a year and she probably doesn't even know where the heck she is. And of course she will have all of her mental faculties and remember everything. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411171399.313

I missed it when Phyllis woke up...where did she get clothes to escape? Is she in the hospital gown? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411084912.767

On 9/18/2014 LuvitorLIT said: I can't believe Sharon fell for Cassie returning yet again to her. That is truly mind blowing if nothing else touch her like she did last time. Only in soapland. Luvitor she was dreaming this time ...she woke up from the dream when Nick came in. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1411039402.233

On 9/17/2014 Sharke said: The way Chelsea talked the guy 'played for the other team' that's how I took it. LOL Stupid Victurdia made me puke when she saw Billy kissing on Chelsea. I'd be glad to be rid of that boil on my a*s. She don't want anybody to have him or Stitch either one. She's a man hog LOL Sharon, is creepy. She would scare me to have a person like that around that doesn't have the sense to know that the person she is talking to is her other kid and alive. That woman acts like my mother in law did few yrs before she died. She had a reason she was in her 90's and talked to people w... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410721899.52

Beautiful eyes...I like the beard. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410713556.223

On 9/14/2014 Sharke said: Scott Elrod It's a recipe for disaster! Heartthrob Scott Elrod is heading to CBS's The Young and the Restless in the contract role of Joe Clark, the ex-husband of Julia Child wannabe Avery Clark (Jessica Collins). As fans know, the marriage went south when Avery began her affair with war vet Dylan McAvoy (Steve Burton), but she has always felt guilty for betraying her husband and has privately hoped he's found happiness. But what are the chances of that? According to a show rep, "Viewers can expect Joe to have more than a few tricks up his sleeve as he crosses paths... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1410713484.73

On 9/14/2014 Sharke said: My adventure at Walmart: going down the bra aisle to cut over to housewares and this young couple was in the bras he was behind her hooking her up she had her top drawn way up and he was behind her closing the hooks I couldn't figure out if she had found one and was stealing it or taking hers off and trying on a new one or what. I just hoped the cameras was on 'em. they heard me coming down the aisle and I quickly turned not wanting to see anymore and didn't care was trying to protect my b p and said "don't know, don't care carry on" phew Lord ! just hope she didn'... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 204
1 2 3 4 ...204Next