Labor Day Weekend Clearance
67 Members and 9413 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1409249766.053

On 8/28/2014 Sharke said: I don't understand Ian at all. NIcki, had her checkbook opened to pay off the s o b and he rejected her and wanted to make a public spectacle of her why didn't he tell her couple of million would make him leave ? Now, with this game, the cops are already involved in he won't get squat. She wasn't kidnapped in the full sense of the word she went with him willingly. He'll find a way to skirt around that issue, also. He will end up murdered mark my word. It's on it's way. Tracy Abbott is old enough to be Kevin's mother LOL Nina, is probably in her 50's. Both to fat for ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409225097.36

I love Gloria too! She is such an attractive woman too and keeps herself in great shape. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409098683.92

On 8/26/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I wonder if Jill smokes. Her voice seems to be getting heavier. I'm sick of that park. I noticed that too foxx. I wonder if maybe she has a cold...The park is always the same area too...where are the grass and trees? Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409098597.07

On 8/26/2014 LuvitorLIT said: Wow Murphy looks great! I thought he looked good too Luv Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409012498.743

On 8/25/2014 Sharke said: EWWWWWWWWWW Ian is gonna marry Mariah and make Nick pay for him to leave her alone. Wow...how creepy is that!! Continue Reading

Re: HGTV Property Brothers Rant

In Viewpoints 1408903361.8

It's amazing that when people move in homes they destroy the cabinets with a sledge hammer instead of just taking them down. Some of which were very good in my opinion. Sometimes they complain about the color and out comes the sledge hammer. Very wasteful. Continue Reading

Re: Serta TSV for Sunday

In TSV Talk 1408903181.947

I'm glad to hear that sunshine story. I order the set. I checked around our area and didn't see anything comparable. Continue Reading

Re: OT/anyone ever use the Saint Anthony prayer to find things?

In Beauty Banter 1408738587.22

On 8/20/2014 tigriss said: What is the prayer? I need to find a good husband! I think you should pray to St Anne for that. When I was a kid me and my girlfriend used to pray St. Anne St. Anne send me a man. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408705538.09

On 8/22/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Jessa, sounds like you and I were raised in the same house. I shared some things with my husband (2nd) that I never told my 1st one because I felt ashamed. I realize now that the shame was not mine but the other persons. Some things, you have to grow into, though. It took me a long time to learn that not sharing sometimes makes you unhealthy emotionally. Whatever has happened to you has also happened to others. Amen dear friend. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1408675296.18

On 8/21/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 8/21/2014 Sharke said: Neil has his hands full with being blind as a bat. He's pushing 60 so he's not to young to have trouble. When Rick was going thru his prostate problems there was a man in there that was only 28 or 30 I think at least he was 54 at the time. I'll have to check on Jack's history LOL I go get teeth cleaned every 6 months. Teeth are really important to your looks and if you get impacted teeth the bacteria can kill U. Give you a bad whole body infection, etc. We pay 91 a month for a private pay Delta dental plan. I broke a tooth edge off on a M... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 201
1 2 3 4 ...201Next