Guaranteed Delivery
140 Members and 18022 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: **Y&R DEC. 15th- Dec. 19th**

In Pet Lovers 1418945704.83

Just saw this about MST Bad reaction. "The Young and the Restless'" Melody Thomas Scott, who plays Genoa City's Nikki Newman, took to Twitter to tell about a recent health crisis which resulted after she had a bad reaction to prescription medicine provided to her for a sinus infection. Scott feels the drug should not be available to the public due to the side effects and plans to elaborate on her experience in an upcoming Facebook post. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418945037.087

My hair was light brown but the hair that comes in on my chin is dark too. Oh the joys of menopause. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418936697.607

Oh Sharke!!! be careful....I am paranoid about the hairs on my chin. I always use a razor too. The other day I was watching the news and this Salvation Army lady came on talking about donations and she had a beard....I swear!! I couldn't believe it...I asked my husband if it was a man but he said she had a dress on. I wonder why she didn't shave it off. It was awful. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418841795.81

I hope Panda is okay too...I will be praying for her also. Continue Reading

Re: Abdominal Hernia O/T

In Among Friends 1418758839.55

They found that I had one when I had my gall bladder out so they just removed it then. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1418758601.103

Chelsea and the new Billy just don't do it for me....they are not suited for each other at all. Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn looks so nice today!

In Fashion Talk 1418758365.103

I love Carolyn, she is so genuine. Continue Reading

Re: Working a Different Shift Than Your Spouse...Need Advice, Please!

In Among Friends 1418510512.11

On 12/11/2014 Bandwife said: Hey everyone. Thanks for the replies and tips. - Yes, you do have to "do what you have to do." That's how I feel in a way bc I waited so long to get a job and I know others are out there and would LOVE to be able to go to a job everyday. To the person who said that, you must be blessed w/a very good marriage and that's really something to be proud of. I know some women that wouldn't like that arrangement at all. - Applying for 1st shift while having this job: That exactly what a friend of mine suggested. That's what i've been doing, but I realize it may take a li... Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R DEC. 8th-12th*

In Pet Lovers 1418423457.593

On 12/12/2014 hyacinth003 said: On 12/12/2014 JESSA said: Kelly doesn't look good at all with that shade of lipstick....I agree Phyllis is very ungrateful. The new Phyllis is 10x worse than the old one. I was however waiting for her to sock Kelly back after she hit her It's the newest trend - flat lipstick. It is unattractive on anyone I have seen use it. Hyacinth I liked Ashley's shade of lipstick, did you Hyacinth? Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R DEC. 8th-12th*

In Pet Lovers 1418402754.2

Kelly doesn't look good at all with that shade of lipstick....I agree Phyllis is very ungrateful. The new Phyllis is 10x worse than the old one. I was however waiting for her to sock Kelly back after she hit her Continue Reading

Page 1 of 218
1 2 3 4 ...218Next