New Holiday Decor
138 Members and 17915 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1413745749.957

On 10/19/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 10/19/2014 JESSA said: When my husband found out he had prostate cancer, he had to have everything removed. He really changed after that....he doesn't even hug me . I know this was a terrible thing to happen since he was only 59. He never talks about it. I hope the show will shed some light on the after effects of the surgery. As we've shared before, Jessa, mine reacted the same way when he had radical prostate surgery. Since it is a soap, Michael wouldn't be this extreme but I hope they show at least some realism by showing the steps that one mentally goes t... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413744648.99

When my husband found out he had prostate cancer, he had to have everything removed. He really changed after that....he doesn't even hug me . I know this was a terrible thing to happen since he was only 59. He never talks about it. I hope the show will shed some light on the after effects of the surgery. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413473831.733

On 10/16/2014 LuvitorLIT said: Well considering how Phyllis got around I'm sure she can't blame Summer for jumping in the sack too...like mother like daughter. I don't understand why they (Jack and Summer) just don't tell Phyllis the truth. Does anyone feel the same as Kelly that there is still hope for her and Jack? I wonder Luvitor....the way Phyllis is acting I wouldn't blame Jack one bit if he went back to Kelly. Continue Reading

Re: Kindness Still Exists

In Pet Lovers 1413473722.703

Aww...that brought tears to my eyes. Continue Reading

Re: Quality of Aldi's baking supplies . . .

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413388213.89

I only use Gold Medal or Pillsbury. I have always been afraid to use a different flour. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413388105.237

I agree girls...ADAM ADAM ADAM Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413372770.453

Oh no!!! Neil might get his sight back at the shock of it. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413239808.117

Mmsfoxxie, Yikes, I wouldn't be able to sleep either . I wish I could lend you one of my kittys. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413228397.983

I didn't see Victor confronting the Doc either...I missed it too or I must have fallen asleep. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413199976.61

On 10/12/2014 Sharke said: I couldn't believe Kelly went to bed with Jack if she thought she was gonna be dumped for a woman who's been in a coma for yr. I'd say "you go do her your not getting any more free rides from me buster". He's the one coming out ahead giving Kelly free room and board for a few weeks is all Kelly got. I don't care for her, but, from a woman's point of view what did she get? a hand shake and a promise.................You know what on that............ I agree Sharke. What is the matter with you Kelly? I would have packed my bags and left there so fast. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 209
1 2 3 4 ...209Next