Shoes & Handbags Offers
160 Members and 11014 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1409500766.277

I wonder if they have a choice of what they are to wear. I would kill to have her hair. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409363534.15

Security has been very lax on the ranch. He has gotten in before. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409362011.087

On 8/29/2014 Sharke said: I thought I was seeing things...and to top it off the Mass was almost over. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409361217.23

On 8/29/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 8/29/2014 LuvitorLIT said: I can't even remember the last time I saw a woman in maternity clothes to be honest I've only seen the tops and dresses stretched to the max. I just found a picture of my mother back in the late 1940's pregnant with my oldest sister wearing a maternity top....so cute. ITA ........ I wish women had a little less need to look like a "stuffed sausage" when they are pregnant ..... and while nursing a baby is important, PLEASE don't get me started on feeding babies in public! There HAS to be some middle ground! ITA Tinker...I almost pas... Continue Reading

Re: Shredded Cheese package

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409342216.197

I have noticed that and also with other things like boxes of crackers, ice cream, and coffee. They raise the price and cut down on the amounts. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409338444.03

I thought Nikki looked nice today, I liked her hair. Sharke I agree with you about the maternity wear nowdays....it is awful. I would be embarrassed walking around with tight tops stretched to the hilt...YUK!! I don't want to see that sorry and I have children. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409249766.053

On 8/28/2014 Sharke said: I don't understand Ian at all. NIcki, had her checkbook opened to pay off the s o b and he rejected her and wanted to make a public spectacle of her why didn't he tell her couple of million would make him leave ? Now, with this game, the cops are already involved in he won't get squat. She wasn't kidnapped in the full sense of the word she went with him willingly. He'll find a way to skirt around that issue, also. He will end up murdered mark my word. It's on it's way. Tracy Abbott is old enough to be Kevin's mother LOL Nina, is probably in her 50's. Both to fat for ... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409225097.36

I love Gloria too! She is such an attractive woman too and keeps herself in great shape. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1409098683.92

On 8/26/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I wonder if Jill smokes. Her voice seems to be getting heavier. I'm sick of that park. I noticed that too foxx. I wonder if maybe she has a cold...The park is always the same area too...where are the grass and trees? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 202
1 2 3 4 ...202Next