TSV(R) Preview
156 Members and 15967 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1397560912.303

Victor just can't mind his own business. I thought he promised Nikki he would stay out of his childrens lives. I thought he would like Victoria going with Stitch since he hated Billy. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R. Victoria and Ben (stitch)

In TV Talk 1397560731.657

I wonder how long it will take to find out Stitch's secret. Victor can't mind his own business so maybe he will investigate him. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R. Victoria and Ben (stitch)

In TV Talk 1397499621.18

I like them together too. I don't care for the new Billy, I miss the old one. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397499050.337

I knew Chloe was going to do something really mean. She needs help. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397474182.947

On 4/13/2014 Sharke said: We hit deer up in Ind. yrs. ago many an insurance turn in for repairs. He put those deer whistles on the front end of the cars seemed to help. I don't drive at night hardly at all. When we go on vacation I make him stop for the night before dark. Don't do fog either. Yeah, I'm against texting and blowing off on phones. They passed a no cellphone law in Amarillo, Tx 200 fine if they catch U on your phone. I just have a Tracfone that I renew once a yr. hardly ever used it LOL Don't know how people afford to have phones for the whole family and each kid texts for so muc... Continue Reading

Re: Would You Be This Vain

In Beauty Banter 1397474023.523

The same thing happened to me yesterday morning. I went out in the yard to take out the recycling and my neighbors rode by and waved then stopped to talk. I just walked over and said excuse my appearance. We talked for 15 minutes or so. My hair wasn't fixed and I didn't have make up on. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397404412.04

On 4/13/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I am normally a non-violent person but sometimes you just have to go with the flow of things. And I hope that Chelsea beats the living snarkiness out of Chloe. She came into the show a snarky, selfish, mother hating liar and has not improved at all. I agree with Chelsea...she's using Delia's death as an excuse to be meaner than ever. Did she ever say why she came into the show hating Esther, her mother? She talked Chelsea into lying to Adam about little Peanut which is probably one of the reasons he didn't like her. By the way the same lie to Cane about Delia bein... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1397216861.577

I agree. Three cheers for Sharke!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 176
1 2 3 4 ...176Next