Fall Fashion Days
137 Members and 13916 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1406656588.397

"Chelsea" looks beautiful, I love her dress....I am so sick of the strapless. Her husband resembles David Blaine. Billy is looking good! I am sick of the Abby Tyler break up....move on already! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406341909.13

I still say Mariah should hook up with Kevin...two wackos! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406243625.133

I knew we weren't going to find out who the father of Victoria's baby is. That makes me mad. I don't care for the Kelly character either Mmsfoxxie...she is starting to get on my nerves. I can't wait until Phyllis comes back and lets her have it. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406217014.467

On 7/24/2014 loveschocolate said: I have to laugh about Kevin! Remember the "chipmunk" head???? Hope they don't go back to THAT storyline! Lol! That was one of the craziest things they ever had on that soap Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406200602.903

On 7/23/2014 panda lady said: On 7/23/2014 Sharke said: There's a TV Talk area, but, no official soap opera site within the Q that I'm aware of if you know of one please send the link. I tried to get them to start one, but, it fell on deaf ears. No need for a new area...we're doing fine right here, Sharke. We all really do appreciate you!Panda I second that motion! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406200525.77

They need to find Kevin a new love interest, maybe Mariah. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406141495.517

I'll bet Victoria won't tell who the father is after she finds out about Stitch. We may never know. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406078201.777

On 7/22/2014 Tinkrbl44 said: On 7/22/2014 panda lady said: The Abbott dinner was hilarious today! So much tension in the room...thicker than pea soup! Maybe each time Abby opened her yap, Traci should have stuffed a breadstick in it! ..... or kicked her under the table! BOY, Abby was a real spoiled brat today! Somebody give her a good SMACK! Could you imagine eating dinner with that bunch....Good Lord! Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1406078100.08

Anything is possible Tinker...I hope they tell us soon. I wonder how long it will be before they say who the father of Victoria's baby is. They will probably drag that on for awhile. Aww I'm glad Murphy is coming back, he is the only one on the show that had any common sense. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 195
1 2 3 4 ...195Next