TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 11148 Guests Online

JESSA's Activity

Re: Elizabeth Hasselhoff

In TV Talk 1414260432.14

The last I read about her was that she had cealic disease. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Spoiler, Re: Michael Baldwin ........ it is not a rumor!!!

In TV Talk 1414114165.877

Another character I like, I can't believe it. ....I hope Christian isn't sick . Continue Reading

Re: *Y&R: Fans of Y&R Soap Discussion Group*

In Pet Lovers 1414017499.927

On 10/22/2014 Sharke said: Love potion #9? anybody remember that song? LOL I didn't know if it was day or night. I started kissin everything in sight. ha ha Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1414002774.337

I will be really ticked off if they get rid of Michael. I hate it when the show is about the young people. I could use some of that love potion Sharke. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413745749.957

On 10/19/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: On 10/19/2014 JESSA said: When my husband found out he had prostate cancer, he had to have everything removed. He really changed after that....he doesn't even hug me . I know this was a terrible thing to happen since he was only 59. He never talks about it. I hope the show will shed some light on the after effects of the surgery. As we've shared before, Jessa, mine reacted the same way when he had radical prostate surgery. Since it is a soap, Michael wouldn't be this extreme but I hope they show at least some realism by showing the steps that one mentally goes t... Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413744648.99

When my husband found out he had prostate cancer, he had to have everything removed. He really changed after that....he doesn't even hug me . I know this was a terrible thing to happen since he was only 59. He never talks about it. I hope the show will shed some light on the after effects of the surgery. Continue Reading

In Pet Lovers 1413473831.733

On 10/16/2014 LuvitorLIT said: Well considering how Phyllis got around I'm sure she can't blame Summer for jumping in the sack too...like mother like daughter. I don't understand why they (Jack and Summer) just don't tell Phyllis the truth. Does anyone feel the same as Kelly that there is still hope for her and Jack? I wonder Luvitor....the way Phyllis is acting I wouldn't blame Jack one bit if he went back to Kelly. Continue Reading

Re: Kindness Still Exists

In Pet Lovers 1413473722.703

Aww...that brought tears to my eyes. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 209
1 2 3 4 ...209Next