Handbag Clearance
113 Members and 12685 Guests Online

lobstergal's Activity

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1397927140.443

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well today and the weather is nice where you live. It's only in the upper 40's right now and tomorrow is supposed to be in the upper 60's. I am so ready for warmer temps and anxious to get some flowers planted. I'm surprised to see my tulips, daffodils & hyacinths (some already have blooms) doing so well with the cold we still have here. Rebecca ~ Yes that's it, pablum! The dry flakes turn into cereal when you add liquid....it's been a long time since I've bought or used any baby stuff. I'm happy to hear that your DD is realizing that maybe it's a bit too e... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1397871967.643

On 4/18/2014 sfnative said: On 4/17/2014 lobstergal said: Hi everyone, I haven't been feeling well the past few days, I think my busy weekend wore me out. Also been feeling down since I got the news on Friday that there will be an appeal in my case. According to my attorney this process will take months to resolve, so here I go again playing the waiting game....seems to be the story of my life. Glass ~ that party was just to find out if the baby is a boy or girl.....there will be a shower in June and I just learned that I am in charge of invitations so I need to get busy! Naes ~ I was pleasa... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1397751262.073

Hi everyone, I haven't been feeling well the past few days, I think my busy weekend wore me out. Also been feeling down since I got the news on Friday that there will be an appeal in my case. According to my attorney this process will take months to resolve, so here I go again playing the waiting game....seems to be the story of my life. Glass ~ that party was just to find out if the baby is a boy or girl.....there will be a shower in June and I just learned that I am in charge of invitations so I need to get busy! Naes ~ I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a girl! I would be thril... Continue Reading

Re: Ladies, It Is With Great Sadness That I Share With You...

In Judith Ripka 1397748836.077

Hi Ladies, I don't post on this forum but I saw the title of this thread and wanted to extend my most sincere condolences to Indy's family and friends. May she rest in eternal peace wrapped in the arms of our Lord. lobstergal Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1397435737.55

Hi everyone, The reveal party was cute, they had a long table that was decorated half with all kinds of blue things - cups, plates, napkins, candy, etc and a pink table with the same. When we arrived we had to pick a "team" and take either a little mustache pin or a pink ribbon pin and clip it on our shirt. There was a whole lot more but too much to explain. Almost everyone but me & about 5 other people picked the mustache " blue" team. Ryan picked the pink ribbon and Sarah picked the mustache and....... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1397094581.63

Hi everyone & a big hello to Dorothy & Ms Scoots Well my friends, another challenge has been successfully been put behind me as of Monday. I'm making progress accomplishing things slow but sure. Saturday a wonderful group of people (BB&G) who have a facebook site for Buffalo Sabres fans that Dave belonged to are having a get together to honor Dave and the General Manager of the Sabres might actually come himself. After Dave passed away, one of the guys from the group contacted Ted Black (GM of the Sabres) and at the game on December 29th (which Ryan & Sarah attended) they put... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396714711.8

On 4/4/2014 Glass Lady K said: My gosh Rebecca, what an offer! We don't even know how many people to have at this wedding. I want to keep it simple. I don't want any gifts, money dance, garter throw, etc, etc. I just don't think that's dignified at this age. That's what Paul was thinking. Nooo! I just want to get married in the church and have a catered party afterward, you know little sandwiches and etc. I want my friends and family there but not the whole town. (That's what might happen. This is a small town and word gets out. I'll probably have people back to my house, or......just go get ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396657894.387

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good week. Mine was busy & very stressful, so I'm relieved it's over and I'm hoping I can have a relaxing weekend for a change because yesterday I went to the doctor and my blood pressure was through the roof high. I'm looking forward to Monday as it's going to be a very freeing day for me....I will get back to that after it happens. Glass ~ what exciting news that you are getting married....congrats to you & Paul! Planning a wedding can be a lot of work but fun and I guess it all really depends on what you want..... location, formal or informal, how ... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396356674.143

On 3/31/2014 _Not an easy sale said: Happy `HAPPY` Birthday dear Glass Lady K~ "I am with sfnative", I have never sent any [PICTURE] photos. Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY -HAPPY~ {Dorothy Too} had typed the instructions, that I still have near my computer. Funny thing. I tried this PICTURE 'THINGY' about 2 years ago with a 'GREAT' poster; it went through. I have no idea how that worked so EZ. ---!! ---ALERT:: My husband, (whom I just told about your BIRTHDAY) told me to tell YOU anyone getting older, absolutely needs to hear of many greetings. Of course -around here- we never have tho... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1396314353.2

Hi everyone, I'm just stopping by quickly tonight to wish our friend Glass a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. I'm sending you many blessings & much love on your special day my friend. I hope you have an absolutely glorious day! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 351
1 2 3 4 ...351Next