National Garden Month
126 Members and 20224 Guests Online

lobstergal's Activity

Re: Searching for a new perfume -- one that is not so shy and quiet, but also does not scream at you either

In Beauty Banter 1426868322.797

You might like Marc Jacobs Daisy.... Enter the world of Daisy: fresh and feminine, with a playful innocence. The heart of Daisy is floral with vintage edge of violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, timeless flavor of Marc Jacobs' groundbreaking feminine designs. Always elegant, always enchanting—but not too serious—Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. Continue Reading

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1422505382.517

On 1/28/2015 Gooday said: Thanks lobstergal. I have some thinking to do. I am sorry for your pain. Thanl you Gooday. I hope I answered your question but if not I can elaborate if you need more info about the Tramadol. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422505269.633

On 1/28/2015 sfnative said: On 1/26/2015 lobstergal said: Loves ~ this storm is down state from where I am so thankfully we will be spared from this one. Rebecca ~ I'm sorry you need an EMG....that is not a fun test. I hope it won't be too bad for you. Glass ~ I think it's safe to say that we would all love to go to Italy with you but I doubt Paul would appreciate us tagging along on your honeymoon! If you don't mind me asking, what is the date of your wedding? lobstergal, Boy, am I glad you didn't get dumped on by that storm. After hearing the hype, I became very worried about you, even tho... Continue Reading

Re: Please pray for our new grandson.......Cooper Wilson

In Beauty Banter 1422496531.977

I will pray for baby Cooper & your family. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422493299.533

On 1/28/2015 Gooday said: I just stumbled on this thread so, please excuse me for butting in here. I have a question about Tramadol. I just took one about 2 hours ago. Without boring you with my orthopedic problems, I had an arthroscopy last June for 2 meniscal tears. I was told at that time that I had significant arthritis that never showed up on x-rays or an MRI. While dealing with the preoperative and postop pain, I developed right knee pain and right hip bursitis. In October the Dr. gave me Tramadol with no relief whatsoever. I ended up getting a cortisone injection for the hip which gave... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1422335716.177

Loves ~ this storm is down state from where I am so thankfully we will be spared from this one. Rebecca ~ I'm sorry you need an EMG....that is not a fun test. I hope it won't be too bad for you. Glass ~ I think it's safe to say that we would all love to go to Italy with you but I doubt Paul would appreciate us tagging along on your honeymoon! If you don't mind me asking, what is the date of your wedding? Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421352702.04

Sorry ya'll for putting you through reading my posts with no paragraphs, tiny print, etc. I've had to use this tablet because my other computer is on the brink of going kaput so I'm trying not to use it much until I can get a replacement. Rebecca ~ I'm not doing well without my meds at all. I hope you shake that miserable head cold & sore throat soon...at least your DH is attempting to help out in the kitchen, I really miss Dave's cooking, especially his homemade pizza. Actually everything he made for me was good because it was made with love! Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421307413.147

Thanks for the prayers. I did manage to get my pain meds but now it's the antidepressants that are being held up by comp. I've been taking the same meds for months & now they just cut me off cold turkey with no explanation. My good friend who lost her mom the night before last, lost her grandmother today....her mother's mother... It's unbelievable. If you'd feel so inclined to just say a little prayer for my friend, her name is Kelly....I'm sure she would appreciate it as do I.. Glass, I did try Voltaren gel at one time but unfortunately it didn't do anything for my pain. Well there is on... Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421223461.92

I just googled cane with a seat & several came up but I couldn't copy & paste the pics on this tablet. It's 3:30am and I shouldn't even be on here at all but got more bad news yesterday & couldn't sleep. A very good friends mom passed away & my grandma is in the hospital. I talked to my attorney about the meds situation but there's nothing he can do for a quick fix so I will have to do without because I can't afford to pay for them out of pocket even if I was going to possibly get reimbersed for it later. Story of my life. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1421121279.17

Hello friends, Sorry to hear everyone is suffering with all different kinds of ailments. After my last post I came down with that dang sore throat too and have spent the past week in bed. I'm also having problems with WC not approving my meds which is causing me to have some serious withdrawal symptoms. This is bad....really, really bad. Glass, a honeymoon to Italy sounds incredible! I thought your legs were feeling better but I've probably missed something since I haven't been around in a while. I hope you can find the walker thing you're looking for, I'm pretty sure I've seen such a thing b... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 358
1 2 3 4 ...358Next