WEN by Chaz Dean
141 Members and 10128 Guests Online

lobstergal's Activity

Re: O/T LOBSTERGAL "Owl you need is love"

In Beauty Banter 1409253434.63

That is so precious Thank you for sharing! Continue Reading

Re: OT (?)--Do you have a tattoo?

In Beauty Banter 1409159569.287

This is the one I got after I lost my husband in December. This is something he would always say to me when I felt conflicted about something. It's his actual signature the exact way he signed every card because I called him Davey & always added the xo's with the squiggly thing under his name. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409158733.617

On 8/27/2014 LipstickDiva said: On 8/26/2014 lobstergal said: One of my tattoos in memory of my 2 grandbabies that passed away....feel free to judge me, I don't care what anyone else thinks of my ink These are beautiful and this honestly just brought tears to my eyes. I am sorry for your loss. Thank you kindly LipstickDiva Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409146700.817

Thank you so much surprise_sometime, JustMeMelissa & Andreatoo. It truly touches my heart when someone takes the time to offer a kind word. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409092777.763

On 8/26/2014 Mz iMac said: On 8/26/2014 lobstergal said: One of my tattoos in memory of my 2 grandbabies that passed away....feel free to judge me, I don't care what anyone else thinks of my ink Beautiful colorful tattoos. Sorry for your loss. Thank you. I gave the artist free reign with the color (except the bow had to be pink) & add his own style to my design and am very pleased with how this tattoo turned out. Continue Reading

Re: Are You Falling Apart?

In Health & Fitness 1409092356.367

Hi everyone, I'm a bit behind on reading the latest posts, I haven't been in a good place (meds still need some tweaking) and don't get on the computer much these days. I've been going to 2-3 doctor appointments every week for months no which is taking up a lot of my time and trying to keep up with everything when I really don't have much energy is taking it's toll. There's also a lot going on with my family right now, my parents are moving out of their house and into a senior independent living home and Ryan, Sarah & Aria are moving into their house...all this was decided about a week ag... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409091099.413

On 8/26/2014 irishmama5 said: Lobstergal, your tattoo is beautiful. I know several parents after the death of their child get remembrance tattoos. All Beautiful. So sorry for your loss. Thanks irishmama5 Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409088290.32

On 8/26/2014 HisElk said: On 8/26/2014 lobstergal said: One of my tattoos in memory of my 2 grandbabies that passed away....feel free to judge me, I don't care what anyone else thinks of my ink lobstergal, thanks for the pictures. They are beautifully done IMO. Thank you HisElk Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409087416.877

On 8/26/2014 RespectLife said: On 8/26/2014 lobstergal said: One of my tattoos in memory of my 2 grandbabies that passed away....feel free to judge me, I don't care what anyone else thinks of my ink lobstergal, I think those are beautiful and touching. My daughter LOVES owls. A young mother at church has a tatoo of her babies actual footprint on top of her own foot. He passed away about a week after birth. When the hospital gave her the newborn hand and foot prints, she wanted to always keep him with her. Lovely sentiment and I am sorry for your families loss. Thank you RespectLife. It was... Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1409071483.72

One of my tattoos in memory of my 2 grandbabies that passed away....feel free to judge me, I don't care what anyone else thinks of my ink Continue Reading

Page 1 of 355
1 2 3 4 ...355Next