Holidays at Home
129 Members and 12476 Guests Online

mom2cat's Activity

Re: How to Sleep Well (Saturday's Sleep Number TSV can help!)

In For the Home Talk, Hosts & Personalities, TSV Talk 1350103260.783

Not sure if the Sleep Number TSV comes in a split king or not, but would like to suggest that you start offering Northern Nights Split King sets. It would be able to get back to sleeping on my favorite brand of sheets! Continue Reading

Question about Dyson pet grooming

Last Reply by dgluvr 1338006033.973 | Started by mom2cat in TSV Talk

CS says that the Dyson pet groomer is for use on cats, but I can't imagine them letting me vacuum them. I do need to deal w/the hair in the house. Is the groomer for the pet or for the carpet, upholstery, etc? Thanks for your help! Continue Reading

Re: Dell Inspiron Notebook Intel Core i3 6GB RAM 500 GB HD

In TSV Talk 1290891009.53

On 11/23/2010 Expert Answers said: Following are some key questions about Today’s Special Value. Answers provided by Dell Q: What is the approximate weight of the notebook? A: 15.6” model weighs approximately 5.83 lbs. 17.3” model weighs approximately 6.76 lbs. Q: What is the battery life of the Notebook? A: The 15.6” model has a battery life* of up to 4 hours. The 17.3” model has a battery life* of up to 3.5 hours. *Based on testing using the Mobile Mark 2007 battery life benchmark test. For more information about this benchmark test, visit www.bapco.com . T... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1