TSV(R) Preview
150 Members and 15849 Guests Online

mindy min's Activity

Re: Watch Out – From Real Life to Red Carpet!

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, TSV Talk 1351249361.11

Hello Judith- Eagerly awaiting your shows this weekend. As an Insider, I have been enjoying the Chronograph Watch for close to a month now. It is beautiful and looks great next to your tennis bracelet (J263374) or the 100 Facet Hinged Bangle (J26628). Thanks for the "small" bracelets. Continue Reading

Re: My Valentine to You

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1328405373.277

Judith- Thank you so much for the new 16" necklace. J-266624, I cannot wait to receive it! Eagerly awaiting the upcomong shows. Continue Reading

Re: Saving the best for last

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1323741425.47

Judith- Ordered your Posh Presents earrings and pre-ordered your new TSV earrings, cannot wait to receive them. Please some more 16 " chains. Happy Holidays! Continue Reading

Re: THANKS + GIVING

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1321049556

Can't wait for this round of shows. Love both of the ceramic watches that I ordered. Already ordered j262655 and will probably get the matching earrings. Continue Reading

Re: Fall Splendor and Pumpkin Pleasure

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1319831152.957

Hi Judith- Cannot wait for your shows. Already ordered the watch in both colors and the tennis bracelet in small. Happy Fall! Mindymin Continue Reading

Re: Fall Splendor and Pumpkin Pleasure

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1319759890.953

Hello Judith- So glad you are back. I ordered the ceramic watch in both colors. I love everything I order from you. Mindy Min Continue Reading

Re: Sweet Summer Style

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka, Hosts & Personalities 1306444692.31

So glad that you are back on QVC. Love the TSV, ordering in the white agate. Continue Reading

Re: Beautiful... but does it flip? (Ripka March TSV)

In Judith Ripka 1299165327.55

I have worn it mostly on bare skin. At 18 inches its does not flip on me , but at 20 inches it seems to, but I have a small neck, so maybe that's why. I also wish it went down to 16 inches and all of the extender loops would accommodate the clasp. Continue Reading

Re: NEW YEAR, NEW YOU

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka 1294366093.997

Thank you so much Judith. I cannot wait for your shows. My resolutions were always weight based, but since I took the weight off two years ago and have kept it off, I have resolved to be better about keeping in touch with those people who matter to me. And of course to continue to build my Judith Ripka collection. Continue Reading

Re: Expressions of Beauty

In Jewelry Talk, Judith Ripka 1290537511.79

Judith- I cannot wait to see your handbags! I met your charming son Brian last week at the Moyer Jewelers Ripka Trunk Show at the Carmel Paladium. Happy Thanksgiving! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1