Creede Silver Sale
131 Members and 16793 Guests Online

Claire W's Activity

Re: OT---Does anyone have the new Keurig with carafe?

In Beauty Banter 1409710068.133

A carafe, really? Everything old is new again, Continue Reading

Re: Did you buy a Trish McEvoy brush set?

In Beauty Banter 1409709585.32

I typically love everything Trish does and tape her presentations. I have bought her brush sets and they are wonderful. I have also discovered amazing brushes by sigma. You may want to check out and shop Trish's web site. Continue Reading

Re: All pregger discussions are deleted. Why?

In Fashion Talk 1396390524.28

On 4/1/2014 Clover29 said: On 4/1/2014 Claire W said: I thought this was about fashion choices not speculation about anyone's condition. Since when were "fashion choices during pregnancy" threads deleted? You're not fooling anyone with your after the fact excusifying. Do note that "fashion" is in the question. Discussion on fashion choices for pregnant women have been quickly deleted. Given the discussion on "speculations" in this thread does indeed answer a general question, however. Got it. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1396387663.94

I thought this was about fashion choices not speculation about anyone's condition. Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1396385240.807

This thread was rewritten to focus commentary on Fashion (this is a forum on fashion). Fashion choices of pregnant women. There are a variety of opinions about Fashion for all kinds of people. Does everyone look nice in short shorts? Is this not a discussion forum? Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1396277349.063

Pregger is less sensitive to key word search and to avoid the fate of the initial question. You are absolutely right, there is nothing wrong with using correct terminology and is correct of course. Continue Reading

All pregger discussions are deleted. Why?

Last Reply by Happy Elizabeth 1396450661.623 | Started by Claire W in Fashion Talk

Have you noticed that all discussions about "expecting" are quickly deleted? Wonder why? There are so many topics discussed here, personal and otherwise, yet this topic when it comes to fashion won't last beyond a day... Continue Reading

Re: Trish McEvoy TS April 27th

In Beauty Banter 1396072809.79

Take a look at her website. She often offers free gifts and shipping!! Continue Reading

Re: Wen's pumps.

In WEN 1396072144.173

I wish he would indicate measurements like one half cup or one fourth cup. 13 pumps - how much is that? Continue Reading

Re: Clothing on hosts WAY too tight!

In Beauty Banter 1396063717.94

I didn't recognize Jamie kern! I love her IT company and her personality. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 4 ...11Next