TSV(R) Preview
28 Members and 15541 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: wen Dec. TSV

In WEN 1416711628.653

December 6th. 79.92 S/H of $5.00 Choice between core formulas (5) bottles: BGT, Pomegranate, SAM, FIG, TT. OR Seasonal formulas (5) bottles: Summer Honey Peach, Mango Coconut, Winter Vanilla Mint, Spring orange blossom, Fall Ginger Pumpkin. Continue Reading

Re: So Excited! Dec. TSV Just Delivered!

In WEN 1416711336.67

On 11/22/2014 susan25 said: On 11/22/2014 islandgrrl said: icezeus: I'm having fun doing the seasonals in season. When the TSV arrived I switched my shower bottles to FGP & FTP -- along with my standards 613, TT & SAM. Somewhere around December 21st I hope to go all in on Winter Vanilla Mint and the new winter seasonal. I do use the seasonals close to the same season but not always in the same season. I currently have FTP and WCM in my shower and like to use different seasonals every other time that I cleanse my hair. Before I ordered FTP I was using SHP and WCM and alternating them.... Continue Reading

In WEN 1416711157.077

Islandgrrl: Perhaps I will step out of my box tomorrow and use TT (almost always my first cleanse) FIG & wait for it...FAS together. Gasp.. Continue Reading

In WEN 1416698117.53

On 11/22/2014 islandgrrl said: icezeus: I'm having fun doing the seasonals in season. When the TSV arrived I switched my shower bottles to FGP & FTP -- along with my standards 613, TT & SAM. Somewhere around December 21st I hope to go all in on Winter Vanilla Mint and the new winter seasonal. I wish that I could use in season, but I can't. I have this weird thing about using items in order of purchase. I know... I know.... I just can't help myself. I am currently using my beloved TT/FIG (which give me better results) and a seasonal that I mix in from time to time. I am currently try... Continue Reading

Re: Return TSV and buy a gallon?

In WEN 1416676565.99

I am a huge fan of TT, and I pretty much always use it for my first cleanse. It has completely normalized my scalp. With that said, I grow bored with just using the same item over and over. I am also a big fan of FIG, and use the seasonals as second cleanse only just to mix things up. Continue Reading

In WEN 1416675891.25

On 11/22/2014 islandgrrl said: ice: Big bummer. Sorry you have to wait. Which set did you buy? islandgrrl: I did get a chance to get my package. I ordered the seasonals. Continue Reading

In WEN 1416675828.63

On 11/22/2014 susan25 said: On 11/21/2014 icezeus said: I am so annoyed. I received a UPS e-mail that my package had been delivered and was on my front porch. I arriveD home from work, and my neighbor has written a note and placed it on my door and she states that she has my package. (Why???) She is not home of course, and I will be leaving shortly. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my package. booohooo. She may have thought that someone would steal it and wanted to make sure you received your package. I would imagine that some can't order online since they always have items stolen. You ... Continue Reading

In WEN 1416622592.73

I am so annoyed. I received a UPS e-mail that my package had been delivered and was on my front porch. I arriveD home from work, and my neighbor has written a note and placed it on my door and she states that she has my package. (Why???) She is not home of course, and I will be leaving shortly. I have to wait until tomorrow to get my package. booohooo. Continue Reading

Re: This is a bit much "Dana" The rep for Dr. Perricone Products

In Beauty Banter 1416621738.29

On 11/21/2014 Rachelle said: @ ice,, Stop it now. There is no need for you to start something so ridiculous. You're just looking to start an argument.... Actually, I was not. I am not some troll that does not post on a regular basis on these boards. I heard the comment and found it ridiculous, and posted a thread. Nothing more and Nothing less. End of story. Continue Reading

Re: This is a bit much "Dana" The rep for Dr. Perricone Products

In Beauty Banter 1416620931.083

No, she was not. She was talking about spreading the Dr. Perricone message. Do you really think that someone would start a thread like this if it involved something like breast cancer. No, I am not insensitive. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 437
1 2 3 4 ...437Next