Just-Reduced Clearance
94 Members and 18300 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: Pure Grace?

In philosophy 1419298816.98

Pure Grace is one of my favorite scents. I like how it smells when I shower with it, and when I spray on the spritz. I would be the first to tell you that I did not think the spritz had any lasting staying power. The other day, I ran up to the ATM machine to withdraw some money. There was an older woman standing at the machine next to me and she turned to me and said you smell really good. It made me smile. Perhaps, we can't smell it, but others can. Continue Reading

Re: Check with your shipper directly! as QVC lies!

In Q Did What? 1419199817.697

Zita, I think you should mind your own. The last time I checked I was on the QVC board in in the "Q" talk section. I am not in church. Perhaps you should turn the finger around and look at yourself from some of the comments that I have read that you have made, about other people. Merry Christmas. Continue Reading

Re: Check with your shipper directly! as QVC lies!

In Q Did What? 1419192854.11

Oh God here we go. The beginning of the QVC ruined my Christmas rants. I thought that we at least had till after Christmas before the madness began. Continue Reading

Re: Refunds...how long does it take?

In Q Did What? 1419127841.207

I life in California and I will usually receive an e-mail that the refund has been processed in about 7 or 8 days. It will then take another 1-3 days to be deposited back into my account. Continue Reading

Re: How long did your Clarisonic last?

In Beauty Banter 1419113091.673

On 12/20/2014 CAshopper2011 said: On 12/20/2014 hellokitty said: I purchased my Mia in 2010. I use it once a day and it holds a charge for just about a month. I will get a new one if this ever stops working. I think this might be a key to why some Clarisonics are dying. You say yours holds a charge for a month. That means you aren't charging it between uses, and rather, letting it run out before charging it. Correct? Me too, and mine holds a charge for at least 3 weeks...I feel like I barely plug the charger in once a month but it could be more often than that. It is 6+ years old! This could... Continue Reading

Re: How long did your Clarisonic last?

In Beauty Banter 1419112666.137

I have had mine "The Clarisonic Mia" for 4 1/2 years and it's still going strong. I thought that it may have been getting ready to go kaput on me earlier in the week but it turns out it was just me being brain dead. I had not charged it. LOL Continue Reading

Re: Need Recommendations for Bath Products For Teen Girl

In Beauty Banter 1418862568.45

I would vote for Bath and Body works. **Huge Selection. **Great pricing & Sales. **Teenagers do really love this store for their body products. Continue Reading

Re: Sparkling White Ginger or Snow Angel - which do you like better?

In philosophy 1418860543.97

On 12/17/2014 wonderfulworld said: It is interesting how many of us don't like Snow Angel and yet it is a big seller. I don't care for Fresh Cream either...to me it smells like sweetened condensed milk. To each her own. I wish I did like them as they come in great gift sets. I thought that I was the only one. I think that it's an ok scent. Fresh Cream is overpoweringly sweet. Continue Reading

Re: What Does Illuminating Blush Mean To You

In Beauty Banter 1418857466.243

It means it has a light shimmer or a glow to it when applied. Continue Reading

Re: My First (Quick) Stop by Chaz's Salon

In WEN 1418849503.57

On 12/17/2014 icezeus said: On 12/17/2014 icezeus said: On 12/17/2014 Kjelle said: On 12/16/2014 icezeus said: That is so cool that you were able to check it out. I live about 2 or 2 1/2 hours away from his salon. Several months ago I was thinking about getting an Air Perm which is what Alicia has. I understood that it would be more expensive because after all it's "WEN". I looked up the price online and I just about had a stroke. LOL. However if I could afford it I would so be there. Hi there, can I ask how you found out about an air perm for Alicia? Chaz has gone out of his way for years t... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 446
1 2 3 4 ...446Next