Back-in-Stock Fashions
53 Members and 10335 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: I always hear complaints about the Q's C/S...I've not once had a bad experience and they came through once again!

In WEN 1414719680.303

I am another one that has not had a problem with Customer Service. Granted, I don't have to speak with them that often, but I have a few times and the problem has been rectified promptly. Continue Reading

Re: What is TSV?

In WEN 1414719388.87

It's not a silly question at all. We all had to begin somewhere. Every night at midnight QVC, sells one product that is offered up as the TSV for that 24 hour period. It's supposed to be the best price available for that limited time period to purchase the item. Continue Reading

Re: My 8 year old was explaining to me the meaning of 613...so stinkin cute!

In WEN 1414543155.277

I like your husbands comment. That made me laugh out loud. Continue Reading

Re: Dandruff/Tea Tree - Does it Help??

In WEN 1414438058.467

TT absolutely works. I had suffered with dry scalp issues for many years. I had tried numerous store brought shampoos specifically meant to treat dandruff/dry scalp. I was met with varying degrees of success. Some products worked better than others, but I was never able to completely get rid of it. I would say abut 1 1/2 yeas ago I switched to the TT by WEN. It took a few weeks, but it completely normalized my scalp and I have not looked back since. It's one of my holy grail products. Continue Reading

Re: Respectively re: Philosophy quality thread

In philosophy 1414437795.093

Add me to the list of pepole that are skeptical that Philsophy will no longer be selling the seasonal shower gels. If the person who wrote this could please list your source. Continue Reading

Re: Do the Purity cleansing wipes have the same scent as Purity cleanser?

In philosophy 1414292281.283

On 10/25/2014 MarieSong said: I was disappointed as well with the Purity wipes. They seemed dry to me and didn't take off the makeup any better than any drugstore brand. I felt the same way. If I wash my face. I want to feel as if I washed my face, not just moved around a dry cloth that does a half baked job of removing makeup. :-) Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson

In Beauty Banter 1414253106.473

On 10/25/2014 gazelle77 said: On 10/25/2014 jump4joy said: Lisa is leaving QVC in December.... Isn't that what twopeas just posted They both posted around the same time. Very possible not to notice that someone else had already posted on the subject. Either way what difference does it make? Continue Reading

Re: Gina's mom?

In WEN 1414197852.07

Considering that I watched a few minutes of the TSV, presentation last night, and they mentioned that she had just returned after taking time off to have a baby. I doubt seriously if it's her mother. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson and me...........

In Beauty Banter, Fashion Talk, Hosts & Personalities 1414197518.487

Well done Shawn.. I say it again. Well done with that beautiful tribute. Continue Reading

Re: QVC OR HARRY LONDON CO. LIED!

In TSV Talk 1413858794.817

If it's as you said and that you did order at 7:00 in the morning, then that is just wrong. If it would have been towards the end of the day, I would have been annoyed but a little more understanding. They were selling those chocolates all day and even into the evening hours. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 430
1 2 3 4 ...430Next