Maxi Dresses
148 Members and 10159 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: My Pillow...

In Q Did What? 1398042135.253

Wow, I have had this pillow for close to two years and I really enjoy it. I have not really paid attention to the vendor. Continue Reading

Re: "Survey" Offer ... baloney!

In Q Did What? 1398041792.38

That's not from the "Q". I have also seen those surveys from time to time and I always delete them. Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1398041233.917

Oiled my scalp last night. 1st cleanse TT 2nd cleanse Fig TT rehydrating mask, Jessicurl conditioning as leave in, with a dab of Grow Healthy nothing but curl sealer. Continue Reading

Re: What beauty item/line do YOU stockpile.....?

In Beauty Banter 1398011475.25

Shower Gels. I just can't seem to get enough of them. Philosophy Perlier Korres Carols Daughter Continue Reading

Re: Chaz Dean is the only one

In Beauty Banter 1397918973.093

On 4/18/2014 Karena said: On 4/18/2014 TrailBlazer05 said: Bree, Bree, Bree is all Amy talks about on any given show! Don't blame Chaz though for not knowing it's a girl as I'm sure Amy having any kind of baby is not what he spends much time thinking about. Still think it's rather disheartening that QVC made Amy's pregnancy so front & center while Gabrielle's pregnancy has been just kind of there and forgotten about. Hi Trailblazer05 - You bring up an interesting point about the amount of attention on Amy's vs. Gabrielle's pregnancy. Of course, it's wonderful that Amy is so excited abo... Continue Reading

Re: Charged for order but never received TSV!

In TSV Talk 1397869898.89

This is the same post that you wrote on the Philosophy board. You have been issued a refund. It's the pits, and I would be irritated but life goes on. An option would be to convert your single delivery that you did receive to auto delivery. Call a month before it ships out and change over to UL. Continue Reading

Re: Almost Spit Out My Coffee Laughing Over . . .

In Q Did What? 1397869670.803

I absolutely hate when they do the before pictures. No woman, would walk out of her house looking like that. They do the same thing whenever they do the Breezies TSV's. Continue Reading

Re: FRESH CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

In philosophy 1397835855.417

There will be a Fresh Cream TSV in June. I forgot to add that the last philosophy show that they hinted at having a 32oz. size body lotion with the TSV. Continue Reading

Re: Amy Morrison on Beauty Report

In Beauty Banter 1397834918.54

On 4/18/2014 aggravated said: She is unwatchable. Repeats the same sentences and descriptions over and over, right after each other. Often her descriptions are incorrect altogether. She and Shannon - click the changer!! I always click when I see Shannon. Amy, is just clueless so she is just like your ditzy friend that some of us have. We roll our eyes from time to time, but you just let it go, because she is harmless. Continue Reading

Re: BENEFIT AFTERS DON'T LOOK SO GOOD

In Beauty Banter 1397834361.28

I purchase the Mascara several months ago and I really do enjoy it. I did not purchase the TS, because out of the two 30 minute presentations that I watched I never saw it on a person of color. I had no frame of reference so I left it alone. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 385
1 2 3 4 ...385Next