Christmas in July(R) Sale
145 Members and 13413 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: Olive Oil Scrub--How to Use It?

In philosophy 1406687793.45

Whenever, I use it I utilize it in place of a shower gel. In fact I used BG tonight in the shower. I also use it wet, not dry. Continue Reading

Re: Poll: how long does it take u to get ready in the morning for work?

In Beauty Banter 1406687134.803

It takes me about 50 minutes to get ready for work. I do not eat breakfast or drink coffee until I arrive at work. This is with me picking out my clothes the night before and making my lunch if I plan on taking one at night as well. I tend to watch the news as I am getting ready in the morning and I believe this is what slows me down. Continue Reading

Re: Just ordered 4 pair of knit pants. Total cost for shipping? TWENTY BUCKS.

In Q Did What? 1406686748.69

I don't understand how offering more easy pays will help. The OP would have still had to pay $20.00 for shipping. Continue Reading

Re: Is Mally OUT OF CONTROL?

In Beauty Banter 1406685961.573

She can be a bit much at times, but I still like her. Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed TSV's are only about $10 cheaper than normal

In TSV Talk 1406598889.66

That is correct. There is never any great price difference. I would say that whenever I purchase a TS from HSN there is a noticeable price savings. Continue Reading

Re: Korres body butters...tested at Sephora...odd smells...almost smelled old...all of them???

In Beauty Banter 1406390268.713

I love Korres shower gels and BB's. All, that I could think of was that the product (testers) in the store were older and needed to be tossed. I was in Ulta a few days ago looking at items on the clearance rack. It was another brand of a soufflé moisturizer, but when I opened it to smell, it looked awful, you could tell that it was starting to separate and that people had been dipping their fingers into the product. I took it up to the counter when I was leaving and told them that they should not be selling this. Continue Reading

Re: Did anyone order Prai Artic Ice?

In Beauty Banter 1406387198.853

On 7/25/2014 Sister Golden Hair said: Was this on QVC? PRAI is sold on HSN. Continue Reading

Re: This is not a "steal"

In Beauty Banter 1406385360.893

On 7/25/2014 sparklestar said: On 7/25/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I just went to the Sephora web site and they only showed 16 oz and 24 oz sizes. Perhaps the OP wasn't paying attention. And perhaps the OP was so intent on doing her usual put down of QVC and their offers that she was too quick to pass judgement. Don't you just hate when people make a generalized comment without checking the facts? First of all the beauty stores rarely sell 32oz. sizes of a shower gel. Secondly, a majority of the flavors that are offered through QVC are not offered on the Philosophy Web Site and it's hit or mi... Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1406342713.753

TT First cleanse Fig Second Cleanse Currently doing an extended overnight DC treatment with a product by Curl Junkie. I will rinse in the morning, use some TT Rehydrating mask as leave in and style. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 406
1 2 3 4 ...406Next