Fall Fashion Clearance
90 Members and 15582 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: Leah Williams says.......

In The Q We Love 1408415364.773

On 8/18/2014 hopi said: On 8/18/2014 Iwantcoffee said: If you have a well planned wardrobe, you will not need a lot of clothes as you will get many different outfits from just a few pieces. okay that's for one month - next month you need another 12 and the next month another 12 and another 12 and another and so on........... ITA!!!! Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1408326571.97

1st cleanse Fig/WCM. 2nd cleanse:613 Finished off with Argan Oil and Goddess Curls Gel. Continue Reading

Re: Carol's Daughter Products. WOW!

In Beauty Banter 1408326477.293

I am glad that you were able to find a product that works great for you. Continue Reading

Re: Clarisonic Broke This Morning, Just Won't Work...What Did You Do When This Happened?

In Beauty Banter 1408297659.483

I would contact Clarisonic customer service. The unit should still be under warranty. I am another one that has had my Mia for 4 years so far so good. Continue Reading

Re: ho-hum

In Q Did What? 1408237062.52

I think that it depends on if you care for what is being offered or not. I have not watched QVC over the last few weekends because I was not interested. Nor, was I interested in yesterdays Gold Shows. Today is a different story. I enjoy beauty products. I watched a few hours this morning, before heading out to an event and I am back home again with the TV tuned to QVC. I will be watching till the end of the day. Tomorrow (Sunday) will be a different story. I don't care about the Vitamix, therefore I will not be watching the "Q" at all. Continue Reading

Re: Reinstating AD on an older Phil TSV?

In philosophy 1408236669.95

I honestly have no idea. I would check with CS. Continue Reading

Re: Insider up~

In Beauty Banter 1408235066.107

On 8/15/2014 lyndajr said: how do you get to the Insider from the website? I usually have to wait for an e-mail link... The next time that they send you the link. Save it to your desktop. Then each month once people start mentioning that it is up, bring up the same saved site and it will automatically direct you to the latest edition. Continue Reading

Re: Insider up~

In Beauty Banter 1408234945.26

Wow! I guess that I am in the minority. I thought that this was the best issue that they have had all year. Continue Reading

Re: Mega Size 3 in 1 Gel....Is today the last day it will be available forever?!!!???

In philosophy 1408203442.873

I DVR'd this mornings show. Rachael said that this would be the last day they are presenting this for the year and that the price is going away at the end of the day. I interpret the statement to mean that it would still be available to purchase online as long as quantities remain, and that the easy pay would go away. To be absolutely, sure I would call and check with customer service. Continue Reading

Re: CarolynG, You Look Marvelous, Dahling!

In Beauty Banter 1408202344.09

I lover her new cut. She is rocking it. It does make her look younger. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 412
1 2 3 4 ...412Next