New Holiday Decor
44 Members and 16616 Guests Online

icezeus's Activity

Re: QVC OR HARRY LONDON CO. LIED!

In TSV Talk 1413858794.817

If it's as you said and that you did order at 7:00 in the morning, then that is just wrong. If it would have been towards the end of the day, I would have been annoyed but a little more understanding. They were selling those chocolates all day and even into the evening hours. Continue Reading

Re: PM Style Host...

In Fashion Talk 1413858312.74

On 10/19/2014 lcmel said: On 10/18/2014 icezeus said: Just in case QVC is reading this. No Courtney: I am from California and she just reminds me of the girls that we use to make fun of in the day. "Valley Girl" NO Sandra: She barely stops talking to let the vendor speak, and she interrupts often with some silly story. NO Jill T: The entire show would be about her daughters. NO Albany: I watched her with IM last night and that was a train wreck. Jill doesn't have daughters - are you talking about Jane? I have no idea why I wrote the name Jill. I meant Jayne T. Continue Reading

Re: I just received a catalogue in the mail from Soft Surroundings anyone heard of them?

In Fashion Talk 1413857990.66

On 10/20/2014 Matty6 said: On 10/19/2014 icezeus said: I have a girlfriend that loves to order from them. Last year for Christmas I gave her a gift card for the store. They have to physically mail you the gift card. They do not have where you can purchase gift cards online. Long story short, they will not stop sending me their catalogs. The items look nice but they are pricey. Have you tried to unsubscribe from them so they can stop sending you these catalogs? Since I never signed up how would I unsubscribe. Perhaps I should have been clearer in my note above. I was unable to purchase a gi... Continue Reading

Re: Dana from Perricone looked pretty

In Beauty Banter 1413857432.62

I do not use Dr. Perricone's products. His items are just not in my budget. Neither can I watch Dana for long because she has way too much drama for me to be selling a product. I am always amazed at the "snarky" comments about her face. She is in her 40's perhaps a little over, and her skin looks good. Some of the posters must have terrible skin. They are always going on about procedures she must have had etc. I am 47 and I have not had any procedures done, no botox, and I have excellent skin. It's not as if it's a miracle people. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413831952.483

On 10/19/2014 ckr1147 said: I still don't understand why the OP hates them so much - she has given two examples, which are cold and self centered, but don't explain - to me - what has engendered such hatred.... I thought the same thing. The two things that she listed were not nice at all, but they do not rise to the level of hate. Continue Reading

Re: I just received a catalogue in the mail from Soft Surroundings anyone heard of them?

In Fashion Talk 1413768758.923

I have a girlfriend that loves to order from them. Last year for Christmas I gave her a gift card for the store. They have to physically mail you the gift card. They do not have where you can purchase gift cards online. Long story short, they will not stop sending me their catalogs. The items look nice but they are pricey. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413767236.87

On 10/19/2014 corismom said: Do you remember Hurricane Katrina? If so you will understand my story. DD lives in New Orleans and was evacuating with new baby GD, dog & cat. She had driven for hours in the blazing heat and got to her in laws in New Iberia. They refused her entry unless she left her cat & DH dog outside. We're talking Katrina here. She said she could not do that but had packed kennels but still NO. She left in the pouring rain with the baby & pets and drove as far north as she could. There were no phones, cell areas etc. and she was brave but still abandoned. Her Dad... Continue Reading

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

In WEN 1413755002.237

Oil treatment overnight. 1st cleanse: WCM 2nd cleanse: FIG TT Rehydrating mask Jessie Curls, Argan Oil, and FIG styling cream as leave in. Continue Reading

Re: josie maran tsv

In TSV Talk 1413747125.983

On 10/18/2014 meggie15 said: Yes both body butters are sweet cranberry. The scent reminds me of the bath and body works cranberry scent. I had a hand sanitizer/lotion a few years ago that was cranberry. The scent is very subtle after it's been on for a while so I guess if you don't like the scent it won't last too long. Thank you! Continue Reading

Re: josie maran tsv

In TSV Talk 1413682044.367

Are the body butters scented "sweet Cranberry" as well or is it just the body cleansing butter? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 429
1 2 3 4 ...429Next